Family Fun Ch. 5

Story Info
Grandpa gets his.
4.8k words
4.56
145.6k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
80niner
80niner
280 Followers

For the many who have asked. Chapter 3, I have been told would be shifted to The Extreme section because it contains doggie action. I was told it would be a week before it appears. The week has long passed so who know when. 80niner

* * * * *

Weeks later, when Mom came home just before suppertime she had a man with her. I had met Grand-dad Smiley a few times when he visited though we were never close. He seldom stayed more than a week. The rough hewn man was in his mid-seventies. Tall and thin, sunburned from a life out of doors. He had a thick brush of iron gray hair. . He shook my hand with a firm grip and looked me in the eye, "You've grown some since I saw you."

He handed me a twenty and said it would be nice if I went to town to eat and saw a movie or two. "Your mom and me, we need to have a long talk and it's best we have it alone."

I thanked him and drove to town. I ate at the local Burger Joint and cruised Main street looking for someone I knew. Miz Liz had been out of town for almost a week and wasn't due back for several days. Jasmine had gone home so I couldn't ask her. Dirk went to school out of town when the rumors spread that his mother and he were sharing the same bed.

Mom and I had not got to the point where we did it that regularly but we had helped each other, in a sexual way, since the day I caught her strapping herself. She sometimes let me bathe her and when she had a difficult time coming, I spanked her butt and made it red. Still there were times I suspected she would have rather been across some woman's lap than mine.

In spite of all the screwing I had done, it had been mostly with older women and they were beyond my reach at the moment. While I had done everything, outside of Jasmine and Alma, I had never made it with a girl remotely near my own age. While always willing, it had been the older woman making the advances and leading me into my adventures with the possible exception of my sister. I wished Alma were here.

It suddenly occurred to me that I knew why Mom and her dad wanted to be alone. They wanted some private time for fucking and maybe him punishing her. I got in the car and headed home.

I parked over at Miz Liz's place and walked across to our house. I sneaked into the house and up the stairs, expecting them to be in Mom's bedroom. The house was empty.

I went back outside. A dim light shown from the lower part of the barn. I went around back and sneaked up the ladder to the loft and worked my way to where I could look down on them. Two lanterns, hung on opposite sides of the the rather bare storage room that had been used at one time for a hired hand to stay during harvest season.

There was a cot and a chair there but they had been shoved aside. My mother was strung up so that ,while her feet touched the floor, her hands were stretched upward by separate ropes that hung from the studs overhead. Naked, angry red welts marked her thighs and buttocks. Tears streamed down her cheeks.

My grandfather was naked too. Not totally stiff, his slender dick hung elongated down his scrawny, hairy leg. It looked fully ten inches long. His balls hung low in his crinkled scrotum and his crotch was hidden in snow white, pubic hair.

My mother moaned. "Get it hard. I need your long thing up my ass."

"I'm trying," said the old man, "The old cock don't stand as easy as it once did. It takes a lot of striping on your butt to make it stand again."

"Then Do It!" sobbed my mother. "Warm my ass until it bleeds if you have to but you've got to do me again. Nothing can touch that spot the way your cock does."

The old man had tears in his eyes as he put the strap to her. With each stroke his cock seemed to fill out a bit more and stand out a little more until it was tilting almost straight out.

"Please," pleaded my mother, "I need it."

The old man lifted a small bottle of baby oil from the floor and covered his long, stiff dong so that it shone in the flickering light. He moved behind my mother and put the gleaming, red head to my mother's asshole and fed it to her. Half of his rod disappeared on the first thrust. From there he proceeded more slowly but soon it all disappeared up her back passage. I could not imagine the depth of that long slim rod buried in my mother's bowels but it must have reached past her navel.

I had cautiously slipped out of my pants. I knew I would have to cum while watching them. He was hurting my mother but I also knew that she needed it and the pain of him not doing it was worse that what he did.

I don't know how long he plowed into her. She kept moaning and crying, "So good. So good. But you have to come too."

"That ain't as easy as it once was neither. My prostate needs a deep massage every once in a while and I ain't had one recently."

"If Jay were here, he'd do it for you," said Mom.

"Would he be knowing of such things? I thought he'd be more for putting it to the girls."

"He does that," gasped Mom. "He does that real good."

"Good for him, All the same I'd like me a long hard one up my butt right now to help get me off."

I dropped out of the loft, like Batman ready to plug Robin. I crept up behind him. I figured he didn't deserved the oil. I spit on on my cock head. He first knew I was there when I touched his brown asshole and drove forward. He let out a scream as I popped his outer ring and pressed into him. "All right old man. You want your ass fucked, you'll get an ass fucking to remember."

"Would that be your boy, Pauline?"

"That's Jay," moaned Mom.

"And that's Jay's puny prick up your scrawny ass," I grunted.

"Oh God, Jay, " said my mother, "You're making his prick harder. So good. So Good."

"You know," I panted, "this old asshole isn't bad." I continued stroking him as hard as I could.

"Good boy," gasped my grandfather, "you're tickling my spot. I'm thinking I might be coming."

"You better after the way you whipped my mother."

"She needed it, Boy. I don't like doing that to her," he pleaded.

"That's the truth, Jay. I begged him."

"Make me come," pleaded the old man.

"Make him come," pleaded my mother, "Make him come, so he'll make me come again."

"I'm going to shoot," I said. I rammed into him as hard as I could and as far as I could between those hard, thin ass cheeks and squirted a load deep into his hungry bowels. I spewed my gooey, white stuff far up that quivering ass. The old man's sphincter clenched me and I felt his contractions as he flooded my mothers guts.

I slipped out of the old man. His long, softening, flesh probe slipped out of my mother and slapped against his leg as he fell to his knees from exhaustion. I cut the ropes and let my mother turn to fall into my arms.

"We should get into the house and clean you up," I said. "We need to rub something into all those welts."

My mother nodded. "It hurts like hell but I feel as though an army of demons have been driven out of me."

She flinched as I put my arm around her and led her to the door. The old man got to his feet and took her other arm. Naked, dicks swinging heavily, we crossed the dark, back yard and entered the house.

We led her up to the bathroom and got her into the tub. After we bathed her, her father and I showered. We put her to her bed and as gently as we could, rubbed salve over her back, buttocks and thighs . She moaned softly and, contentedly, went to sleep.

***

The old man and I went down stairs. We found a jug of wine in the refrigerator. He raised his glass. "I guess your mom told you about us."

"Some. She said, you've been fucking her for a long time."

He nodded. "Her mother and me, we never hit it off . When the old woman took off. I never saw her again."

"I didn't know that." "Pauline wouldn't sleep by herself. Maybe she was afraid I'd leave her too. I shouldn't have, but I let her crawl into my bed."

"That's sad."

"You know the way a man wakes in the morning. Sometimes I kicked off the covers She'd wake up and notice the difference.

"I can see how that might happen."

Soon we were doing things a father and daughter shouldn't be doing."

"Well, I guess that didn't hurt anybody, being as you never got her pregnant."

"I done that once."

"What happened?"

"You was born."

I could not talk for a moment. It took me a second before I realized I was sitting with my father. Of course he was still my grandfather too. "God Damn!"

"That's right. After that I went and got myself fixed so it would never happen again."

"And Dad never knew?"

"He never caught us at it, if that's what you mean. I don't know what he suspected. I guess maybe he knew he didn't have enough starch left in him that to ever satisfy your mom."

"I guess you could, with that long dong of yours."

"Reckon so." He took hold of that long tube of limber flesh creeping down his thigh and waved it at me. "Who'd a thought that you or at least half of you squirted out of this pipe. Of course it got a harder than than now."

"It looked hard when I watched you pronging Mom."

"Partly cause I was worked up from whopping her ass like she wanted and then you come down and done a job on me, massaging my prostate. I appreciate that boy. It fetched me a real fine cum."

"Glad to help."

"I reckon you've done some prime screwing for a boy your age."

"Some, I guess."

"Your Mom confessed that you throw the bone to her pretty good."

"She was needing it, pretty bad."

"That's what she said but she said I was to punish her for letting you plug her. She gets some bad guilts over little things like that, sometimes."

"I don't like seeing her bottom being marked up. I think it's too pretty to mess with that way."

"She always had a nice one, a bit fuller than most but good solid meat, something a man can sink into. She always liked the spankings. She knew that was one sure way of making me come up with an extra hard one."

"It still does. Talking about it has made you grow some."

The old man looked down at his lengthening dong. "Damned if it ain't. You know boy, with a little bit of encouragement I might grow me another full fledged boner. Not bad for a man of seventy-two."

"I think I'd like to see it like that."

"And then what would you do."

I shrugged and shifted so that he could see that I had popped a hard one of my own. "I'd guess about anything you wanted me to."

"Hey, Boy. That some whang you got hanging on you. Did you have all that meat shoved up my tender, old ass?"

"It was all up there and it felt mighty good."

The man nodded. "I hanker for that kind of probing every so often. Tell me, you done much boy on boy stuff?"

"Some."

"You like swallowing man juice?"

"If somebody's swallowing mine, I don't mind."

"I'd say that's fair. Should we give it a shot? Be kind of like getting acquainted, on a more intimate basis."

"I'd like that but you're mighty long. I don't think I can swallow that much cock."

"Take what you can. Never saw anybody that could, save your Mom. She swallows it to the short hairs."

"God. I'd like to see that sometime. It makes my dick throb thinking about it."

"If it's going to throb, I'm hoping you're going to bury it somewhere where it does me some good."

The old man got on his knees in front of me and before I knew what was happening, his nose was in my short hairs and my hard cock was down his throat. When he swallowed I felt the tight throat muscles constricting and milking me like a wet hand. When I raised my ass off the chair in a particularly gut wrenching moment, his hand slipped under me and his longest finger slipped up my back passage. I moaned. "God dammit Grandpa, shove that long cock up my hungry ass and swab my guts with it!"

His mouth slipped off my arching cock and I felt the cool air on the wet flesh. "Just waiting to be asked Sonny. Just waiting to be asked." He urged me to the floor and positioned me on my knees, ass raised high. I rested my chin on the carpet.

First, I felt his lips and then his tongue deliver a glob of saliva to the small, twitching entrance. He moved up behind me. The warm tip of his long, hard prong sought the rosebud of my puckered asshole. Only one person had ever invaded this place and I had let Paul because his cock, though seven inches long, was not too big around. Grandpa's, was only slightly larger in circumference but it looked nearly twice as long. He advanced slowly. For a while I, in spite of the pain, thought I was going to be able to take it easily. That was only a wish. I moaned, then I really cried, "That hurts, God dammit. It's really hurting me." He paused for a moment. "It's no pimply assed kid at knocking at your back door Sonny. You got a real dip-stick checking your oil. Are you going to take it full measure?"

"How much of that thing you got left?" "I'd say maybe a good three or four inches."

"Go easy."

"I was doing that. I guess I've gone deeper than the boy that's been there."

"You can say that again."

I felt him withdraw and then ease back in. He gained another inch of virgin shit chute. Each repetition of his ins and outs crammed him further into my bowels. Finally, those crinkly gray hairs around his balls tickled me and I knew I had it all. I was sure I could feel it in my throat.

"Get ready for the ride of your life, Sonny." He pulled it almost all the way out and slammed it home. I grunted and moved forward a bit on the rug. He had hold of my hips, a hand on each side and socked it into me again and again.

I grunted as each stroke pounded home. "God damned. I think it's coming out my throat."

"You got a nice tight ass." The old man chuckled. "Always takes me a long time to come anymore. I like that. The rides a lot more fun than the getting there."

"Now I know how a woman feels when she's getting the shit fucked out of her."

"An asshole ain't quite the same as a cunt."

"But it's a mighty sensitive hole."

"Tell me about it. I still feel a tickle, up inside, where you reamed me."

"My peepee is dribbling. And God! I feel like I going to drool gallons. You must have that thing up there a mile."

"That's right, Sonny. At least a mile but you're only getting it ten inches at a crack."

"My poor ass will never be the same."

"I'm thinking you'll be hankering for more before long. You know there ain't that many thin, foot long cocks that likes swimming up the dark channel. Maybe you and your mom should think about letting me move in being as her hubby went looking for younger pussy.

"Fuck him."

"I done that once. He didn't like it."

"No shit."

"No shit."

"Speaking of shit, I feel like I got to."

"Ain't nothing up there, boy, but long, hard cock. Its all me and I'm claiming your sweet ass as a temporary parking place."

"I can't believe how much I'm liking this. Do you think you're making me queer?"

"Do you like poking women and licking 'em silly?"

"I sure do like doing that."

"And do you like siphoning man come?"

"I got to admit I got a taste for a man's juice too."

The old man laughed and kept slamming into me until his cock felt like it was glowing hot. "I'm thinking you're a lot like me. You fuck what you got at hand for the pleasure of it. It don't matter all that much whether it's a man or woman that's doing the giving and taking. Yes sir, swinging from both sides of the plate is the way to go."

"I reckon that might be right," I groaned. "Come on, old man, shove that thing up my ass . Do me good. Pump me full of your joy juice."

""You're going to have one tender bung hole in the morning."

"I'm feeling too good right now to worry about it."

"Oh SHIT! I'm coming. Coming in my own son's fucking ass. I'm throbbing and spurting and pumping hot come deep in his innards." The old man went rigid and gave me the last millimeter of his stiff prong and pumped his load up my hungry back passage.

I slipped forward. I felt his weight on my back and his heavy breaths warming my neck as he rode me down, still buried, cock deep, inside.

"Did you come?" he gasped.

"Not yet."

"I'd be mighty pleased to swallow your load if I can get my breath."

In no time at all I was spurting my white slime down his throat. He kept sucking long after my last spurt shot down his gullet. I went to sleep. I guess he did too. Mom found us when she came down stairs in the morning. My cock was in the old man's mouth, his tongue caressing the tender head. In his sleep, he still made sucking motions. Mom threw a blanket over us and went went out to the kitchen to make coffee.

Without waking him, I went to the kitchen. Mom had the coffee started and was opening a package of donuts. I embraced her from behind and untied the belt of her short robe.

She looked over her shoulder. "I thought from the looks of things in there, you probably would have had enough for a while."

"I want to see if the old man did you any damage last night."

She allowed the robe to slip from her shoulders. The backs of her legs and her ass were red. There were amazingly few welts. "I'll be sitting carefully for a while but he can hurt without doing any lasting damage."

"Doesn't look too bad, seeing the way he was laying it on you."

"I'm sorry you saw that."

I rubbed my hand lightly over the hot, soft buttocks. "I got to admit it turned me on, seeing my mother getting it done by her own dad."

"It's a shameful thing but it's what makes me a woman. It's something I got to have. No one but your grandfather and you has reached that one, sweet spot."

"He has got a powerful long whang on him."

She nodded. "That he has."

"He put it up me last night after you went to sleep."

"He shouldn't have done that."

"I asked him too."

"I don't want him making my boy queer."

"That won't happen." I reached around to run my finger tips through her fluff of pussy hair. "I like putting it in here too much."

"you know it's wrong, doing that to your mother."

"More wrong than letting your daddy take you in all three places."

"You don't know that he ever did me back there before last night."

"He has a yen for back doors. I don't think he couldn't have overlooked yours for long."

She shook her head in a gesture of giving up her last secret though I'm sure it wasn't. "There have been times I thought it would come out my throat he rammed it so far."

"That's how it was for me."

She reached back to wrap her fingers around my hard dong. "I guess this thing won't ever stay down for very long."

"Not around a bare ass or a damp pussy."

She pressed back against me. My cock fit between the perfect, rounded globes of her solid ass cheeks. "Talking about having it done back there has brought on an itch for some scratching for sure."

"Always willing to oblige."

She leaned forward to place her forearms on the kitchen table. She lowered her head between her hands. Her red buttocks projected outward. "It would be nice if you was to stroke it until you find the spot that needs rubbing."

I parted the twin cheeks and spread spit around her puckered hole. I sank all the way into her with one easy stroke and rested a moment to let her accommodate the expansion of a passage holding something thicker than usually filled it.

"You're wider than he is. You're stretching me."

"But not nearly so long."

"I guess it don't matter how long it is if there ain't no bottom to the hole. Stretching is something else. God! I feel so filled."

"Like a big turd going the wrong way?"

"That's not a nice way of putting it, but I'd say that describes it as good as anything I can think of."

"Do you like having lots of hard cock shoved up your ass?"

"Oh God. You know I do."

I pumped into her. "You know, I like my Mom a lot better this way than when I thought she was an up tight old maid."

"I never dreamed I could do something like this with my own son."

80niner
80niner
280 Followers
12