Family Fun Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
80niner
80niner
280 Followers

"You never thought about it."

"Oh, I thought on it, but I felt I could never allow it to happen."

"You saw me that day at the cottage. I was in the john and you came in. I saw you. You were naked and so beautiful."

"You had your cock out. You were peeing and I couldn't look away though I knew I should. I wondered what it would be like, hard."

"I guess you found out."

"I wondered how it would feel if I ever dared seduce you."

"You thought about fucking me?"

"I got wet, thinking about it. I thought about you the day you caught me whipping myself. I never dreamed this could happen."

"Can you imagine what anyone would think if they walked in on us doing this?"

"You mean screwing."

"Ass fucking," I reminded her. "You are getting fucked up the ass, my fair lady."

"Oh God! And you do your poor old mother's bottom so good."

Alma walked in.

"Jesus!"

I was coming in Mom's ass. Mom was moaning and twisting on my throbbing cock. Neither of us could stop. I pressed to Mom's ass and hugged her as close as I could and let her ride out her orgasm.

"Well I never," said Alma.

I shook my head. "Sure you have, I remember."

"You know what I mean. I mean. . . Mama, I can't believe you'd let him fuck you like that."

"Must you use that word?" asked Mom, suddenly indignant.

"Isn't that what you're doing? Fucking?" Alma tried to erase a smile breaking through her disapproval. "If my eyes aren't deceiving me, brother dear, you have that big dick up our Mama's dirt chute and you were pounding the shit out of her."

"You loved it up yours," I reminded.

"That's different."

"How?"

"Mothers are different."

"Mom's holes need satisfying like any other woman's. Mom's needs have to be attended to."

Mom stared at the table top and refused to face her daughter. We remained connected. If we came parted it would confirm where I had buried my seed in my mother. "Please Alma," she begged, "Leave us for a moment. I'm sorry that you saw us. I fought it but I couldn't help it."

Alma moved behind me and reached between my legs. I felt her grasp my balls. "I guess these things are empty."

"Right now they are."

Alma's voice echoed disappointment. "All the way driving down I was thinking about getting one of your injections and now I find my mother has drained all the sap out of your balls."

"There may be a solution. Check out the next room."

Alma walked to the door. "There's a naked old man. He's sleeping. He's got a. . . My GOD. He got the longest God damned cock I ever saw."

"Don't you recognize your grandfather?"

"Holy shit! What a whang."

"Isn't it?"

"You mean?"

"Why not? This is a liberal family. Everybody screws everybody with very little guilt. That is except Mom. She gets up tight once in a while."

"You mean I should fuck my own grandpa?"

"Why not? I did. Later, he fucked me."

"In the ass?"

"The whole ten inches."

"Could a man that old knock me up?"

"He had a vasectomy. You're safe."

Alma discarded her clothes in the doorway. "I need loving so bad."

"So did Mom."

Alma looked to Mom who had my softening cock buried deep in her ass though the stiffness had lessened and it was not as big as when it had pumped my load into her. "I'm sorry, Mama. I know how I ache when my Poon don't get any Tang for a while. Jay has made me feel good too."

Mom nodded but did not speak.

Alma stood naked in the doorway. "Do you think it would be too awful if I fuck Grandpa? I need that long thing up me, the worst way."

"I'm not the one to say," said my mother.

"Go for it, Sis."

Alma disappeared through the doorway. I slipped my cock from my mother's ass. She straightened, reached for her robe, draped it about her. "I'm so ashamed."

"We're lucky it was Alma. We should have locked the door."

"What are we going to do?"

"I know what I'm going to do. I'm going to watch my dear sister try to take grandpa's cock without saying uncle."

"Should we?"

"I watched him fuck you. Why don't you watch him do your daughter?"

We stood in the doorway. The old man was on his back, still half asleep. Alma knelt astraddle him with her back to his face. Half his cock inserted, she slowly and very gently lowered herself to accommodate the rest . I watched her suck in her breath as the long, slender shaft of cock meat slowly disappeared. From the memory of it sliding up into me the night before, I had a some knowledge of how it felt sliding into Alma.

With only a couple of inches to go, she looked up and saw us watching. "Do you have to stand there? Go away."

"I want to see if you can handle that much cock."

"I'll do it. Just leave us alone."

"This family no longer has secrets. I say if it moves, fuck it."

Alma started to laugh in spite of herself and sank too quickly onto the last segment of grandfather cock "Ouch! God damnit! That's further than anything has ever been up there. My vibrator isn't that long."

Grandpa came fully awake and became aware that someone was cautiously riding his pole. "Pauline? If that you?"

"No dad," murmured Mom, standing beside me.

His hands grasped Alma's hips on either side. On her up stroke he admired the soft moving globes of her rear. "That's a might fine ass you got there, young lady."

Alma smiled, "Thank you."

"Tight pussy too."

"Thank you, Grandpa?"

"Who's calling this old stud, Grandpa?"

"It's my oldest, Dad," said Mom.

"Your daughter?"

"That's right.."

His hips came off the floor and started matching Alma stroke for stroke. "Well, God damn, young lady, this has got to be Christmas. Let's get this fucking show on the road. What's your name."

"Alma."

"You know something, Alma?"

"What?"

"You fuck damn near as good as your mama did when she was your age."

The End

80niner
80niner
280 Followers
12