Family Garden Ch. 07-08

Story Info
Volume 02: Spring Break Vacation
9k words
4.41
28.6k
24
3

Part 4 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,175 Followers

Volume 02 - Spring Break Vacation

Chapter 07 - The Aroma of Coffee

March 8, 2008 - 1 month later

The Galdren Home - 8:00 am

The smell of coffee tickled Jason's nose and called to him to lift his heavy eyelids and wake up, but his bed was so warm and comfy that he refused. There was also the fact that a soft plump breast was pressing into his side while it's sister was draped halfway across his chest. Those breasts were not alone though, they were accompanied by an arm thrown across his ribs, a hip that leaned into his waist and a thick muscular thigh that was stretched across his legs, and then there was the long ebony hair that seemed to float all around his face and smelled like licorice when it tickled his nose.

The only free part of his body capable of moving without disturbing the young curvy vixen laying across him was his left arm. As he stretched it out what he felt was a cool vacancy. Charlene was gone. Always the early bird, she must be the one up making coffee. Heather, on the other hand, shifted against his side so that her breasts were absolutely crushed up against him while her thigh and hip were in danger of making him need to urinate.

Nope!

Oh fuck!

He needed to piss so badly, but she felt so good against him, and she was so warm. She snuggled closer and he was wincing from the feeling of wanting to pop!

Her softly rounded belly pressed into him as an ever present reminder that Heather was pregnant. It was confirmed, as of three home pregnancy tests taken on Monday. Exactly four weeks after their fateful night February fourth and it was definitive. As if the fact that she was already showing like she was in her eighth week with a firm bulge pushing her lower belly out and into him wasn't enough proof. To say he was excited about it would be an understatement, to say he was scared shitless would be an even bigger one. Still, his baby girl was happy!

Too happy in some respects.

She was still going to school, He and Charlene had managed to convince her that her life would still be better if she finished. Especially with less than six months left, so she was finishing her courses and going to get her diploma. However, he admonished her to keep her pregnancy on the downlow while she was still in school, but in her exuberance she told her friends and of course it didn't stop there. By the end of the day the whole school knew Heather was pregnant. The following day he got a phone call from the Counselor requesting a meeting.

That, of course, was a ton of fun.

They wanted to know if he knew who the father was, which of course he did. They encouraged him and Charlene to convince Heather to get an abortion, and when he informed them that was not going to happen they pulled her into a private meeting and tried to pressure her into it themselves, 'For her sake of course'. It wasn't until Charlene presented the Councilor, Principle and School Board with an affidavit from Gorden, Dole, and Smit declaring that they would be sued into nonexistence if they ever talked to Heather again without Jason of Charlene present. Or, if they tried to discipline or hinder her education in any manner due to her pregnancy and refusal of their council. He had to admit, it pleased him greatly seeing those nosy, busybody, Marxist, administrators turn sheet white, apologize, and promise that there wouldn't be anymore discussion of Heather's pregnancy.

As for him, it had been a month since he lost his job and the economy was shit. Job hunting was completely fruitless. No one was hiring. However, Charlene's job seemed to be taking off. She received a large tuition check that paid for her enrollment into the top Law School in the area, and received a bonus that was nearly as much as the both of them made in a year. It cleared all their debts except their mortgage. All told, things we're going well for them despite his job loss and Heather's school drama.

Heather whimpered into his chest, refusing to awaken when Charlene came in bearing gifts. Two aromatic cups of coffee as she purred, "Rise and shine my sweet hearts!"

Jason cracked a sleep irritated eye and saw a beautiful taupe-brown, buck-ass naked woman with exotic curves smiling down at him, and looking far too bright-eyed and bushy tailed for morning!

"Come on my loves," She called excitedly and held out their coffee cups to them, "It's time to get up, or we'll miss our flight!"

"Oh shit!" He hissed, and tapped Heather's shoulder rapidly, encouraging her to rouse, "What time is it?"

"After eight," Charlene answered cheerfully, "Flight leaves at twelve, so up and at 'em!"

Heather growled and pulled Jason in tighter and curled her legs around his, refusing the call to wake up, but even she couldn't resist the sweet aroma of coffee for long and soon released her hold and sat up with a grumpy harrumph and stretched out a hand blindly. Charlene grinned as she placed Heather's cup in her hand. Jason already had his and took a long swig as Charlene pulled him out of bed, and pulled him to the shower as Heather followed, grumbling the whole way...

Charlene turned the water on hot and stepped in, Jason followed, and Heather was right behind them. He smiled as Charlene's newly enlarged F-cup breasts smashed into his chest. In the last month she had gained weight which always went straight to her breasts first making him wonder, hopefully, if she might have gotten pregnant too. She refuted the idea adamantly, and said that she was just wanting to add more volume to her bust. To make sure he didn't lose interest now that he had Heather and her enormous breasts.

His thoughts returned to the present when she stepped close to him while Heather's significantly larger, already bigger to L-cup breasts smashed into his back as she tried to stay warm until she was in the hot water too. He felt like he was living the Oreo joke, and his economy sized prick was waking up real fast to thump vigorously against Charlene's immaculately groomed pubic mound and shaved labia.

"Mmm, lively this morning aren't we," She purred into his mouth as she lifted up on the balls of her feet and kissed him.

"Mm-hmm," He hummed.

He didn't bother with any other response as Charlene lifted her leg up and propped it on the side of the bathtub. Sliding his arms around her waist, he grabbed generous handfuls of her ass as she tilted her pelvis forward and guided his dick to her soft pink labia. She pulled him into her aggressively and his head slipped inside the velvet embrace of her sheath and all of his eight inches slid inside her while she grinned up into his eyes.

The shower-head rained hot water down on them as Jason withdrew and slammed his dick inside his beautiful wife only to withdraw an inch or two and slam home again. She moaned prettily and wrapped her arms around his back and dug her nails in as she kissed him. Forcing her tongue into his mouth in time with his dick thrusting inside her, he sucked on her tongue while Heather's breasts slid down his back and over Charlene's hands to disappear. Disappointment at their vacancy was short-lived when Heather's soapy hand pushed between his ass cheeks, found his anus, and pushed in until she was buried inside him to the knuckle. He almost came right then, and had to stop thrusting inside Charlene as he quaked with an impending orgasm!

Heather adjusted her thumb and pressed into his prostate while scratching her nails along the sensitive skin of his crotch just behind his scrotum before massaging his penile muscle with her fingers. Slapping the insides of his thighs with her free hand, she signaled for him to widen his stance so she could grab his scrotum and testicles and massage his testicular cord between her thumb and fingers.

He was vibrating when he began sawing in and out of Charlene again. His dick was swelling up. He was so engorged. He was going to blow his huge purple mushroom head off inside Charlene...literally...and, not in a good way!

Charlene could feel Jason swelling up inside her. He wasn't getting longer, but he was becoming so much thicker. The flanges of his head were scraping her vagina, and his stiff penile muscle was stretching and rubbing her so deliciously!

"Ahhhhhh..," She sighed exultantly as she climaxed suddenly as joy flooded her body and mind with warmth and lidded her eyes drunkenly.

Tightening down on the engorged root tickling her vagina, she milked him for every drop of come in his balls. Tilting her hips she ground her clit into the base of his dick and pelvic bone, and suddenly he couldn't hold out any longer. With a series of quick mini-thrusts he slammed inside, pressing himself as far in as he could, and gasped as his whole body seized at the peak of his thrust and it felt like his dick exploded as he shot both his testicles directly into Charlene's uterus!

With his balls still in Heather's hand, they tightened up and nearly sucked up into his body as he ejaculated rope after rope of come until he nearly cried out when she slowly pulled his testes back down into her palm and squeezed them as she dug her thumb into his prostate.

"Oh shit! Fuck!" He groaned into Charlene's hair as he finished blowing his load high inside her!

Slowly, pulling her thumb out of Jason's ass, Heather stood up and pressed her breasts into her daddy's back while he recovered. When he finally pulled out only one thin strand of cum still connected his dick to Charlene's pussy. Looking down in mild surprise that he was still intact, he sighed, "Holy shit, I think I might have blown every sperm in my balls into you!"

"That's fine," She purred confidently, "You know that I will always take what you give me now, right?"

"Right," He growled with a playful smile, as the last three weeks since their big fight came to mind. Since then she had been more than willing to let him fuck her pussy. She was absolutely feral to fuck everyday in every way possible, and every week she got more and more aggressive, "Maybe I just knocked up my wife!"

"Maybe," She answered with a secret smile and gave him a quick peck on the lips, "There is always a chance..." She purred before she grabbed the soap and rag and began washing herself as Jason turned to Heather who had already lifted her leg up on the edge of the tub, inviting him in and purred huskily, "My turn daddy!"

Charlene watched Jason slide his dick into Heather and slowly start fucking her while she tilted her hips forward and back to meet his thrusts. It was likely he wasn't going to come again after such an explosive orgasm inside her, but then, it didn't matter anymore anyway, he couldn't get her anymore pregnant than she already was.

Squatting, she quickly whisked her finger inside herself to hasten Jason's come to drain out, but it was all so high inside her that nothing was coming. This wasn't the first time this happened, she would just have to put a liner in her thongs, which she hadn't wanted to wear. Jason's sperm would most likely drain out on the way to the airport.

'She would be fine,' She thought to herself, as her finger slid up high enough the run across the smooth surface of her diaphragm, 'It wasn't like she was letting any of the men fucking her do it raw.'

Alarm bells rang in her head and she had to admit with a nod to herself that there was the first week after her period that she hadn't used her diaphragm since she felt that she was safe. She even went home and let Jason fuck her raw too. Then there was the second week. She put her diaphragm in Monday morning and when she took it out on Friday to check it was completely spiderwebbed. If anything it would gather and hold all the come inside right against her cervix and guarantee she got pregnant. It was a good thing she caught it. She threw it away and from that point on she had been using her new diaphragm. The way she figured it, fuck Donald, Randal, Leon, and the hundreds of men Randal kept having fuck her at the Volton. She wasn't going to just let them fuck her raw unto she was pregnant!

"Ha!" Heather exhaled in a long lusty sigh as she tightened down on her father, and dug in her nails into his back as she tilted her pubic mound forward so Jason drove deeper inside as she climaxed. When they were finished, Jason washed Heather, Heather washed Jason, and then he washed Charlene as she stood there under the faucet and worried about all the unknown men who had stretched her vagina so deliciously and came deep inside.

Once Heather and Jason left, she stayed in the shower only long enough to squat again and douche until she sighed in relief as Jason's cum came dribbling out. Now she didn't have to wear panties!

Stepping out of the shower she joined her husband and daughter as they for the next hour rushed around packing the last essential items before packing the bags in the car, and driving to the airport...

——(!)——

Panama City Beach, The Summit - 9:00 pm

"Oh my god I hate flying and airports," Jason complained loudly as he let his bags drop near the couch of the thirteenth floor condo.

"I'm beat...and I'm starving," Heather complained as she walked over to the slider and looked out at the night.

"Me too," Charlene agreed adamantly.

It was nine o'clock in the evening, they had spent all day in airports or flying or waiting on layovers, and they were all tired and hungry.

"Is there anywhere we can eat," Heather whined as she turned away from the sliding door.

"I know! I am so starving right now, but I'm sure there is somewhere to eat, it's just that I'm not sure what is open or where to go," She answered with a shake of her head, her long jet black hair shifting and shimmering in the condos jarring white light.

Heather growled and stomped her foot bouncing her bountiful breasts inside the emerald green halter top of her knee length summer dress. The dress was made with its own built in bra, so she only wore matching emerald thongs, and to complete her outfit, she wore cream colored over-the-knee wool socks and red leather low-top Vans.

Charlene, herself, wore a long sleeved, cream colored, wool sweater, mini-dress that reached her mid-thighs. It also appeared to be a dress size too small, stretching quite tightly around her 42 inch bust, 30 inch waist, and newly thickened 40 inch hips, buttocks, and thighs, all grown thicker since February and meeting with her twin sisters, and her older twin sisters.

It was all part of her master plan. Of the four sisters, Sable was still the smallest measuring 40-30-40 with E-cup breasts while Larissa was the largest measuring 43-30-40 with G-cup breasts. They were all gaining in the bust quickly, but they were all three still smaller than Gabriella and Porsche whose measurements were 46-32-42, but at least they were all close enough that they appeared to be identical quintuplets.

Although her master plan dictated that she, Sable, and Larissa gain weight to increase her breast size through healthy eating. Another possible reason for her gaining weight was due to the fact that she has fucked over five-hundred men to date. She was sure her hormones were completely out of whack, and she was sure that was all that it was. There wasn't, there couldn't be any other reason for her weight gain and bust increase. After all, it was all part of her master plan...

Underneath her mini-sweater dress she wore a small black lace Demi-bra she bought at Victoria's Secret. It gave the desired effect of pushing her breasts up and nearly out of the low cut V-neck emphasizing her increased bosom. She wore no panties, and to complete her outfit she wore thigh-high wool stockings with thigh-high red leather boots.

Jason was the most pragmatic by wearing blue jeans, square toed leather boots, a t-shirt and a long sleeved flannel, completed with a basic leather belt with an old turquoise, bear claw, and red coral buckle. Looking around the condo before looking at both his girls he suggested, "I know you're both hungry, but maybe we should all just go to bed and get an early breakfast in the morning."

Charlene and Heather were both grumbling disgruntledly as they walked through the condo. Going from room to room trying to decide which to pick. They finally settled on the room at the far end of the condo from the entrance figuring they would get less traffic constantly passing by our room. Picking up the bags, they unpacked their clothes into the drawers. Heather sat down on the bed with a harrumph and Charlene was looking at Jason like he was the reason she was starving.

"Let's go check the kitchen for food," She growled ferally with a wave for Heather to join her.

Jason just shook his head and stepped out of the way as they marched past him. It was just as they were walking out of their room that the doorknob jiggle and the door opened.

"Can you believe the traffic on Front Beach Drive," Chortled a young female voice amid a cacophony of jostling luggage.

"Why did we come here instead of going to Hawaii," a young male voice whined.

"Oh shut up Dean," another young female voice chided, "We know you love coming to Florida...for the...girls!"

"You shush Julia," Interrupted an older more dignified female voice, "It's perfectly fine that you brother likes looking at the girls...as long as that is all he's doing, right Donald?!"

"Right dear," Donald answered.

With a sudden smile, Charlene waved for Jason and Heather to follow her as she led the way out to greet their Spring Break vacation hosts. She saw the children first as they all paused in their shuffling into the condo to wave and smile at Charlene and Heather. Dean especially, smiled ravenously as he blatantly ogled Charlene first, and then Heather once she came out from behind her mother. Fortunately, Jason, being last out of the room, didn't see Dean's obvious disrobing of his wife and daughter with his eyes, by the time he came out their room and slid his hands around their waists. When he appeared, the young lady's smiles brightened while Dean's fell. They ogled Jason as thoroughly as Dean had Charlene and Heather, but they were way more discrete.

They excused themselves and took their luggage into their room before returning as introductions commenced. The oldest of Donald and Mildred's children was Jean. The second oldest was Shannon, the young man was Dean, and finally the youngest daughter was Julia.

Jean was going to college. Maybe that was why she was also dressed the most conservatively in a blue sweater with a brown pencil skirt, cream fishnet stockings, and knee high leather boots. She was also the only child that looked like a clone of her mother, having a childlike stature standing four feet six inches tall and being very petite. Mother and daughter alike looked more like little girls barely starting their pubescence than actual grown women.

Jean's heart-shaped face, plump pouty rose bud mouth, a small turned nose, clear blue eyes with deep swirls of violet trimmed in thick strawberry lashes, elegantly arched strawberry eyebrows, porcelain skin, and short strawberry hair with a single platinum lock of hair mixed into the bangs of her pompadour that fell to her chin, accentuating her sharp fox-face features. She had a short slim body with breasts no larger than B's, a waist that was undefinable under her sweater, and hips that were roughly twenty-eight inches to Charlene's experienced eye. Jean looked like she just stepped out of a fantasy novel.

If Jean looked like an elf, then Shannon was built like a Valkyrie, standing as tall as her father at six feet exactly. Her hair was already long and platinum blonde. She had glacial blue eyes, prominent cheekbones, a wide full mouth, a square chin with sharp square jawline, and beautiful dimples in her cheeks when she smiled. She wore a tight white tank top that showed the under-curves of a red Demi-bra that pushed her breasts nearly out of her low cut tank-top that she either cut, or bought with all of the midriff cut away an inch below her bra. The whole thing showed off her 38 G-cup breasts, her 28 inch waist with tight 6-pack abdominals and cut obliques, and broad 40 inch hips and bubble butt encased in the tightest painted on low rise blue jeans ever seen. She completed her outfit with simple white sneakers.

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,175 Followers