Family Garden Ch. 32-33

Story Info
Volume 04: The Business Trip.
9.2k words
4.59
15k
18
2

Part 15 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,176 Followers

Chapter 32 - Repressed Memory

Tuesday - April 8, 2008

Anchorage, Alaska - 8:00 am

A dream... No... A memory... Oh Jason!

Charlene could still remember feeling his body pressing against her skin their very first night together. She could still feel his dick pulsing inside her and how warm and safe and loved she felt in his arms. From then on, she snuck out almost every night to sleep with him in his bed for the next four years until they were married! How they never got caught she couldn't imagine. There were so many close calls, so many times when she was sure they were caught, but somehow, something, or someone always seemed to intervene and their secret love affair was saved!

She blinked her eyes as she looked up to see Cindy hovering over her. Her dream faded away as she remembered the day before, and her trip to Alaska. Being choked out on the airplane. Swinging in her harness as Leon and the pilot fucked her. Riding out of Anchorage and seeing the still landscape of Alaska as they drove to the private company cabin deep in the mountain forest. Her awe as she saw the palatial cabin, and she remembered the sound proofed torture room and the beating she was given by Leon before confessing her pregnancy to get him to stop! That evening, Cindy gave her a prenatal check up and pronounced her and the fetus healthy, but she advised against any more S&M activities this evening.

Waking up groggy and sore, Charlene realized she had oxygen tubes in her nose and Cindy was checking her vitals.

"Good morning Miss Lust!" Cindy greeted warmly as she inserted an IV into Charlene's arm.

"Argh, I feel like I've been run over," Charlene complained, her voice a raspy whisper as she looked over and saw that Leon was not in bed.

He had been particularly kind and cuddly last night. Spending an hour slowly stroking her belly. Yes he did a fair amount of groping her breasts and pushing his finger into her pussy, fingering her clit and stroking her vulva before finger fucking her vagina to two climaxes before he crawled between her legs and fucked her for the first time like a real man makes love to a real woman! No S&M, no insults, no commands. He just looked into her eyes as she opened herself to him and slowly made love to her until she climaxed three more times. It took hours, and then he laid beside her and put his hand on her belly, as his cum drained from her vagina in little rivulets coursing down the inside curves of her ass cheeks to soak the bed sheet beneath her, and went to sleep.

"I'm sure you are, after yesterday's...activities. Tell me again, how far along are you," Cindy asked, as she pulled the comforter down Charlene's naked body and motioned for her to spread her legs.

"My last period ended on the eighteenth of February," Charlene answered as she started to remove the oxygen tubes in her nose.

"No! Don't remove that," Cindy commanded.

"What are you doing," Charlene asked her voice sharp with concern.

"I'm going to oxygen saturate you, so you can better handle what is to come," Cindy answered, "and, I am giving you fluids because you are dehydrated."

Very clinically, Cindy shoved a cold lubricant covered wand inside her vagina and pushed in until Charlene hissed as she felt her collide with her cervix, "So you're eight weeks along, so most likely, no gender reveals today, but we will hear your baby's heartbeat and take some measurements!"

Cindy turned the volume dial up and they both watched the sonogram screen.

"So Charlene, do multiples run in your family," Cindy asked as she moved the wand around and an image was immediately relayed to the monitor.

"Yes, my mother had twins or triplets with every pregnancy. I am the youngest of triplets," She answered, then asked, "Why? What do you see?"

Suddenly the room was filled with the rapid swishing sound of a baby's heart. Charlene looked up at the monitor and felt suddenly overwhelmed as she smiled uncontrollably as she saw her baby for the first time. There was the head, body, legs and arms...absolutely perfect!

There was the umbilical cord, and the baby moving and twitching and retreating away from the probe that was prodding it through Charlene's vaginal wall and uterine wall. Cindy held the wand still and used her free hand to operate the computer. Taking measurements before she moved the wand for a different angle and then took more measurements.

"Did you have twins or triplets with your first pregnancy," Cindy asked as she took the baby's measurements.

"No, Heather was a normal single birth," Charlene answered, "Jason's mother had all single births."

The room became quiet and the screen went dark as Cindy moved the wand away from the fetus. Charlene let out a sigh of relief, then her breath caught as the sound of another swishing heartbeat filled the room and the image of a squirming baby lit up the screen again!

"Did your mother have fraternal or identical twins," Cindy asked.

"She's had both, all of my sisters are identical and my brothers are fraternal. That sounds so strange now that I hear it. It's amazing that my mom didn't have a half dozen identical fraternal twins at the same time," Charlene answered with a shaky laugh that faded away as her own fears encroached in her, then she asked, "Am I having twins or is that a different angle on the same fetus?"

"Different baby," Cindy answered as she looked up smiling, "Congratulations Mama Lust! You're having twins!"

Charlene knew it was a possibility, but she still felt stunned! Having her first pregnancy be a single birth was like hitting the lottery in her family. It was one of the many reasons why she hadn't wanted more pregnancies...

"The measurements on the fetuses puts their conception between March first to the fifth. Do you know who the father or fathers could possibly be from those dates," Cindy asked.

Charlene let out an explosive sigh of relief, "Oh thank God! That eliminates those boys in the elevator!"

"What boys in an elevator," Cindy asked, suddenly interested.

"It's a long story," Charlene answered with a dismissive wave of her hand, "If Donald is to be believed about the men being sterile or using contraceptives at Volton, then the only men that could have impregnated me are; my husband Jason, Donald, Randal or Leon."

"And, if Donald was wrong," Cindy asked.

Charlene shook her head wanting to reject the idea, as she answered in a low mumble, feeling like an absolute slut as she answered, "Then I could have been impregnated by any of over four-hundred different men,"

"Well!" Cindy sighed, her tone full of judgement, telegraphing pretty clearly that she thought Charlene was a slut, or maybe a whore, too, "Let's hope Donald was right then!"

"Yes! Let's," Charlene mumbled unhappily.

"It is still too early for a paternity test," Cindy said out of the blue as she withdrew the sonogram wand and put it on a tray by the monitor, "But, anytime after next week you can go to your regular Ob/Gyn and have it done. Knowing our bosses, the sooner the better."

"As for your... extracurricular activities," Cindy continued in a clinical tone, "I would inform all parties that you are pregnant so that all your...partners...know to be gentler with you!"

Charlene nodded that she understood though she knew she would not be informing anyone else until she was ready to present her amendment to her contract.

"As for this week," Cindy continued, mistaking Charlene's acknowledgment as acquiescence, "I have reviewed all Leon's scenarios and limited him to one's safest for you and babies. Also, I will be informing him that you are pregnant with twins as far as I can see. I will warn you that you could be pregnant with more multiples, and everyone on increases your risk of miscarriage! I will suggest he be extra gentle with you. I will also be on hand at all times. You will get an afternoon break where you and I will go for a walk if you are feeling up to it. Finally, if you begin feeling poorly, like something is wrong with your pregnancy your safe word is 'Doctor', I will intercede immediately and this is not the same as you 'Quitting!'"

"Thank you that is good to know," Charlene answered with a weak smile up at Cindy.

Cindy returned her smile as she gathered up her things and left the bedroom. Charlene was slow to getting out of bed, her hips and ass were still so sore from Leon's paddling! She pulled a little trolley with her oxygen bottle and IV with her as she slowly walked into the master bathroom and relieved herself. Afterward, she ran a hot bath and added epsom salt and got in.

Leon was gone all morning visiting his client, so Charlene closed her eyes and let the salty hot water pull the soreness out of her aching body.

——(!)——

September 1, 1989

Galdren Family Farm -

"What are you thinking about," Jason asked Charlene as they sat on his mother's couch and watched 'Wheel of Fortune' with his brother's and sisters.

He was a strong and strapping twenty-two years old as of August first, and she was finally eighteen as of June fifteenth never mind the fact that they had been together for six years, the last two of which they were married, and she was twenty-seven weeks pregnant and starting her third trimester and feeling as big as a boat when her mom threw her her surprise birthday party. Now, three months later, she felt like she was going to pop everytime she moved. She was so full term, and the baby was kicking her relentlessly, and she had an ever present need to pee. Her due date was the fifteenth of September, and she prayed desperately that it would come early!

It was the weekend so they were visiting Jason's family this weekend. Everyone was ecstatic over her pregnancy, and at how huge her belly was, or her breasts like Calvin and Benjamin who both remarked at how the baby sure wouldn't want for milk. It was...mildly annoying.

Looking up into her Lovers eyes, she smiled as she noticed exhaustion on his face. He was working so hard for her! Trying to make their lives better after moving out into their own apartment in town after they got married two years ago. He was working as a draftsman during the day to pay their rent, utilities and necessities, and then he was going to night college to become an engineer as well.

"I am thinking about our first night together," Charlene purred in his ear, "At how long ago that feels now, six years, seemed to fly by so quickly! Do you remember?"

"How could I forget," Jason whispered in her ear before he kissed her cheek.

"Do you think we will still fit on your little bed with me like this," She asked as she rubbed her gravid belly.

"We are probably going to find out," Jason laughed, as little Sonette came darting into the living room and dived into Jason's lap.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy," Sonette yelled happily as she situated herself on Jason's lap and pulled out a Doctor Suess book, "Story! Daddy!"

Jason laughed delighted and hugged and squeezed Sonette before he took the book she was offering as reading material, Green Eggs and Ham. Charlene hated it when Sonette called Jason 'Daddy.' Jason was not the three year old's Daddy! It also irritated her that both Jason or Claire never corrected the girl. Jason just passed it off as Sonette being unable to say 'Uncle' when she was first starting to talk. Jason was the oldest male in the house besides Connor, their father, the one who should be providing a father figure for the baby girl!

Sonette looked over at Charlene, smiling incorrigibly, and held out her arms to be held. Charlene smiled and took Sonette from Jason. When Sonette was settled in Charlene's lap, Sonette patted her belly.

"Cha... Char going to have a baby too," Sonette asked prettily.

"Yes," Charlene answered and pointed at Jason, "I'm going to have Jason's baby!"

"My sister," Sonette asked as she hugged Charlene's belly, "Soni get a sister?!"

"Oh, um, something like that yes," Charlene answered with a smile as she looked from Sonette to Jason for help.

Jason smiled and grabbed Sonette under her arms and stood up, "It is almost bedtime for her. I will read her a story and put her to bed."

Charlene nodded, then watched him walk away. Turning back she caught Claire watching Jason leave as well with a small secretive smirk curling the side of her mouth up. The circumstances of Claire's pregnancy were a mystery, seeming to everyone, or at least to her. A month after she confessed to Jason and they began sleeping together, Claire informed the family that she was pregnant. There was no hysteria...no outrage...Janice has simply hugged Claire and told her how proud she was of her and that she would be okay. That was it! There was no demand to know who she had been fucking! No questions on who the father was! Nothing! They simply didn't want to know, or everyone knew and wasn't saying!

Charlene grimaced and pushed herself up to go to the bathroom. 'Damnit,' She always needed to pee these days!

When she finished relieving herself, Charlene went back to the living room to find Jason and Claire missing. Suspicious, she was no fool! She knew all too well the draw of family love, and she knew all too well of cultivating the Family Garden. After all Gabriella and Porsche spent many hours mewling as they tended to each other's Gardens. This was really why she hated Sonette calling Jason daddy. Because Jason could easily be Sonette's father...easily! Charlene just wanted so badly for it to not be true. Turning on her heel she immediately went to Claire and Chastity's room looking for Jason. When Charlene pushed the door open she saw Jason bent over Sonette, giving her a tender kiss goodnight on her forehead and Claire was sitting at the foot of her bed watching Sonette...and Jason. She had a beautiful, almost...wifely smile and Charlene could see unrequited love in her eyes.

"I've been thinking lately," Claire whispered as she watched Jason brush Sonette's curly golden locks, "I want another baby... before Sonette gets too much older..."

"Why," Charlene interrupted suddenly.

Claire jumped and squealed in shock, Jason didn't react because he had just turned to respond to Claire and saw her in the doorway.

"Shh," Jason chided both of them about the noise.

They were still standing around when Chastity walked into the room with her daughter, Danielle. Chastity's pregnancy was as big and mysterious as Claire's, and as well received. Danielle was born December 3, 1989, and was a gorgeous, rambunctious, nine month old that Chastity walked up to and put in Jason's arms.

"Okay baby whisperer," Chastity whispered with a smile, "It's Danielle's turn, if you don't mind putting her to bed as well?"

Jason smiled and took Danielle before he shooed all three women from the room.

Charlene was so glad they moved out, and to their own apartment. This was how it always was when he came home. Claire, Chastity, and even Janice forced Jason into daddy'ing their babies. That's right, Janice was pregnant with Claire. She gave birth to Eleanor only three days after Claire had Sonette. Between the three of them, they ran Jason so ragged it was amazing that Charlene herself got pregnant only a couple of weeks after Chastity gave birth. Seriously, Jason was living on three hours of sleep a day. They weren't even having sex hardly anymore, Charlene just slept with him!

Where in the hell was Connor Galdren then? And, where the hell was he now?

Jason caught Charlene's arm and held her back as Claire and Chastity exited their room. Charlene turned to her husband as he slipped his free arm around her big pregnant belly, and around her waist before he pulled her in for a devastating kiss! Charlene felt her heart pumping so hard, and her legs were turning to mush while her pussy felt like a furnace as she soaked her panties!

He kissed her for a long time switching from suckling her full top lip to her plump bottom lip before he pulled back, "Hey, please don't be irritated with them...it's just that they've missed me..."

"Ohhhhhhh! Which ones? The kiddos or your sister/wives over there," Charlene growled in irritation!

"Come on now, don't be mean," Jason chided in a warm purr that stoked Charlene's furnace to a bonfire in her belly.

"I'm sorry," Charlene said as she tried to calm herself by hugging Jason, "It's just... I feel like I'm always competing with the women in your family for your attention, and affection!"

"Ohh Baby," Jason cooed as he pulled her to sit on Claire's bed as he rocked Danielle asleep, "That just isn't the case! I love you! You are my wife...always...and forever!"

Charlene smiled and leaned on Jason and let herself be consoled. When Jason was finished putting Danielle to sleep he led her out of Claire and Chastity's bedroom by her hand. It was no more than as soon as they walked through the door that Janice came sauntering up with Eleanor.

"Jason, Honey, would you mind putting Eleanor to bed as well," Janice purred in her, 'It's such a small little task how can you possibly say no!' voice.

Charlene smiled, but she wanted to grind her teeth in jealousy! Every time! Every time they came over! This happened!

"Sure mom," Jason answered good naturedly as he took Eleanor from Janice.

Charlene waited until Janice went back to the living room and Jason walked to Janice's room before she hissed, "Seriously!"

"I will be quick Honey," Jason adamantly apologized, "Just let me put Eleanor to bed and then we can go to bed and have some alone time!"

Charlene's irritation faded by the word and smiled happily at the suggestion, she was so horny for Jason! This was an acceptable compromise!

"Okay, that is acceptable," Charlene purred lustily, "And, I expect you to make me orgasm no less than three times tonight!"

Jason laughed nervously as he grabbed her plump ass and squeezed, "I think you overestimate my ability My Dear, but I will, as always, aim to please my Girl!"

It was Charlene's turn to laugh as she leaned into Jason's side and growled hornily, "Oh you do baby! Every night! Every time!"

Charlene lightly brushed her fingers across Jason's cheeks as she blew an air kiss at him then did her best sexy walk, swaying her hips exaggeratedly as best she could before turning back to see Jason openly ogling her ass, "I will be waiting in bed for you..."

She watched Jason's eyes slowly rise to meet hers before she smiled triumphantly and walked down the hallway to his old room. A room still inhibited by Calvin and Benjamin. She closed the bedroom door behind her and looked at herself in a mirror mounted to the door. The woman that stared back at her was scarcely the little girl that came into this room to bed the boy that would be the man of her dreams. The husband she craved and the father of her child!

In the mirror staring back at her was a mature woman with dark taupe brown skin, and even darker chocolate brown eyes with long thick ebony lashes. She stood five feet three inches tall, her hair had grown like crazy with her pregnancy and now fell in waves to the backs of her thighs. Her breasts felt like huge watermelons, and she was popping out of her bra and it was a 36E! Maybe it was time to get a 36F?

Below her breasts she rubbed her humongous belly, 'God she looked like a whale!'

Happily, she didn't have one stretch mark on her belly. A gift from her mother, she supposed, since Fornasia after six pregnancies with multiples still didn't have one stretch mark. Charlene rubbed her hands over her hips and turned sideways to admire her width and depth, they were an exotic 38 inches before her pregnancy and had widened recently to 40 inches. Her thighs were still smooth, not a trace of cellulite anywhere on her body, and they were thick and muscular and curvy.

Smiling at herself, Charlene turned out the light in the room. Jason's younger brothers were surely old enough now to make it to their beds without a night light. Pulling the coverlet of Jason's old bed down she slipped in naked and waited. She didn't have to wait long before she heard the door creak open and saw a silhouette move into the room. She verily giggled as she listened to her companion shucking his clothes. Soon he was pulling the coverlet down and sliding into bed with her.

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,176 Followers