Family Gathering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers

It was rare when we did see anyone, unless we spent the thirty minutes it took to go across to the other side where there was public camping and a few small boats out on the lake fishing. But with the remoteness of the lake itself, and this far into the season, the likelihood of actually running into anyone while we were here was extremely unlikely. As such, neither one of the girls was wearing a top, both allowing their magnificent breasts to be kissed by the sunshine as we slow-poked it across the lake towing the somewhat heavy and awkwardly towed pontoon behind us.

We finally reached the point we usually went to, securing the boat to the pontoon so it wouldn't get away from us. From here, we would slowly drift back towards the shore, a good hour or so in making the return trip, which was usually the perfect amount of time for us to spend out on the lake. Once the boat was lashed down, Jack and I went for an immediate swim, the water not yet so cold that it made it unbearable to swim in, though it always did take some getting used to at first. A fact that was accentuated as Darlene and Jessica sat on the edge of the floating platform, dangling their feet in the water, which had immediately caused both girls nipples to grow fully erect.

But unlike the girls, the cold water had a completely opposite effect on both Jack and I, which Jessica giggled at as I shortly after climbed out of the water and onto the pontoon. I didn't even think about it initially until I looked down and saw I had "turtled" as it were, my cock having shrunk down to next to nothingness.

"That is SO fucking amazing how they can do that!" Darlene commented as I hurriedly grabbed a towel sitting down next to them, though as I dried myself off, I conveniently managed to hide myself from their continued staring at me.

"Yeah it is isn't it?" Jessica agreed. "Especially David, as hard and big as he can get, to go from that all the way down to teeny-weenie!"

"Hey!" I objected taking offense at my sister's comment, though I knew it all to be in good nature. "I bet your clits react much the same way too!" I stated, though in truth, I had absolutely no idea if they did or not.

Though Darlene had worn her bikini bottoms, and was still wearing them, Jessica had only brought her swimsuit along with her in case it was needed. She sat still entirely nude, and suddenly opened her legs peering down at herself. "I don't know sis, this look any smaller or bigger to you than it does normally?"

I sat there watching as my older sister spread her pussy apart with her fingers, examining herself, though she had turned slightly in our direction so that Darlene could have a closer look at her, herself.

"No, not really sis. But then I think your "naughty knot", which is something both of my sister's called their clits, "is always hard and horny anyway!" she finished saying, then reached over before Jessica could close her legs, or even react, and tickled it with her finger. The move caught Jessica by surprise, so she jumped slightly, but then she smiled and spread her legs even wider.

"You have any idea how many times I came out here all by myself and just masturbated all the way back into shore?" she asked.

Darlene burst out laughing at that.

"What? What's so funny?" she wondered honestly.

"Oh if you only knew..." Darlene left off saying.

"Knew what?"

Darlene was still giggling when she began. "The very last time we were all up here together, you'd gone out onto the lake by yourself. Jack and David had gone around the lake with mom to pick up a few things they'd forgotten to bring up from the General Store over in Lake Point. I'd gone out for a hike and was just returning when I noticed that dad was sitting out on the upper deck looking out towards the lake."

"Yeah? So?"

"Well, when I saw him, I noticed that he was looking at you through his binoculars!"

"Dad? Dad was...was..."

"Watching you masturbate, yes! If that's what you said you were doing, then yes, he must have been. I know that he was always a little worried about any of us if we went out on the lake by ourselves, so I'm sure he'd just decided to check up on you, make sure everything was ok and all that, but I noticed as I stood there watching him, that it wasn't just a quick look-see as to how you were doing, but a rather long and constant look too. But...there was one more thing that he did, that I thought curiously odd at the time too now that I think about it."

"What?" Jessica and I both said simultaneously just as Jack swam up to the pontoon having heard the last part of Darlene's observance.

"Dad had a woody!"

"A woody? How do you know that?" Jack asked her.

"Well, he must have, though I didn't know why at the time, or even realize that maybe he did until just now. But I remember watching him as he opened his jeans and stuck his hand down the front of his pants. Don't remember him taking it out or anything like that, and at the time, just thought he was sitting there scratching himself or something, or that maybe his pants were just a little too tight. But now that I think about it, with him sitting there looking through the binoculars at Jessica, with his hand down the front of his pants, well...let's just say it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out!"

Jessica was actually blushing, though she laughed about it. "Holy shit! Daddy was watching me get myself off!" she stated now giggling openly about it. Then she paused. "Hmm, I wonder how many other times he must have watched me then," she pondered. "Because I don't remember a single time that I came out here all by myself that I didn't. And since we all know dad was always keeping an eye out for us, at mother's request I might add, that he must have seen me..."

"And me..." Darlene suddenly quipped, "or very possibly so anyway, because I did it a few times too," she added.

"Good old dad, jerking off while he watched his daughters doing the same," Jack joined in laughing.

What was interesting however, that during all this, Darlene had continued lightly and softly petting Jessica's cunt. "Maybe I shouldn't be, or admit to any of this, but the thought that that might have happened is naughty as hell, and as such...now I'm feeling a bit nasty, naughty myself. How about you Darlene? How about joining me in a little side-by-side finger fucking out here on the lake? I bet the boys would enjoy seeing that, and maybe even, their cute little dickey's would get all nice and big again for us. What do you say?"

By way of an answer, Darlene lifted up, sliding off her bikini bottoms, and tossing them behind her on the deck. Reaching over then, she went back to fingering Jessica's pussy, as Jessica reached over and began fingering hers. Seeing all this, Jack floated on his back, being the excellent swimmer that he was, and began stroking his cock which rapidly hardened, which even I had to admit was interesting to see him do as he just lay there on the water jerking himself off. I felt my own turtle-cock suddenly make an appearance, restoring my self confidence and allowed the towel I had draped over my lap to be removed as I soon joined the three of them in our mutual masturbation session, enjoying it even more when Darlene took her freehand, now wrapping it around my cock and began jerking me off at the same time she sat fingering our sister.

"Oh if dad and mom could only see this!" she stated, causing us all to glance up across the lake towards the cabin, and then laughing as we did, realizing that under the circumstances, it wasn't at all possible.

#

As Jack and I watched, slowly pleasuring ourselves as we did, the girls got one another off with their hands and fingers, something that I thought to be incredibly erotic, seeing the two of them frigging one another's respective "naughty knots" until they had both climaxed. Nearly joining them myself as they did, I then saw an all too familiar look on my sisters face, and immediately knew she was thinking about something, as Jack must have done too, as he was the first to comment on it.

"Ok sis, I know that look of yours, so what are you thinking or up to anyway?"

"Oh...had an idea for another naughty game of sorts, if you two are up for it," she stated.

"Yeah? What?"

"Was just wondering how far you two think you could shoot out across the water, while Darlene and I get in, and see if we can catch it when you do."

"Where does she come up with these ideas anyway?" I asked, though I was already imagining the thought of that as Jack climbed up out of the water.

"From all those erotic stories she reads on line I would imagine," Jack stated grinning at the girls as they both slipped expectantly into the water, and then sat treading water waiting for us.

"Not so far out," I stated realizing where they were. "That would be some sort of a world record for me, even on my best day, and I'm no Peter North either!" I added.

"Who's Peter North?" Darlene asked turning towards our sister.

"Remind me to show you when we get home," she told her. "Jack's got quite a collection of his movies, once you've seen one...you'll know why David said what he did."

"Oh," Darlene grinned knowingly. "Remind me to remind you to do that," she added as they both came a bit closer towards the pontoon Jack and I were now standing on, cocks in hand.

"It's not really a race is it?" I asked. "Cause I hope not. I get a much better, further shot when I slow-stroke it when I cum."

"Yeah, no it's not," Jack confirmed. "And I do too," he admitted to me as we both stood there slowly jerking ourselves off while the girls continued to tread water below us.

"Just tell us at least when you're about to squirt!" Jessica asked, "So we can try and be ready for it."

"Will do," Jack and I both agreed, and then went back to jerking ourselves off as we looked at the two luscious bare breasted mermaids in the water beneath us.

I soon felt the pleasured telltale release beginning to race up the shaft of my cock, with Jessica treading water the closest to me, I stepped over towards the edge as far as I dared, maintaining my balance though the lake was extremely calm at the moment. Seeing this, Jessica pressed her breasts together, giving me a secondary target to aim for, though the first of course was the small bull's eye of her open mouth, which would take a miraculous shot in, and of itself.

"Oh fuck, here...it...CUMS!" I cried out, then watched as I launched a streamer of cum across the water, and though it might not have been a world record attempt, it was indeed a fairly strong toss that actually reached her, though landing just off to the side of her in the water as she tried to lean over catching the ribbon of spunk as it flew. A second one was already on the way however, and this time I had adjusted my own aim, and though it again didn't land anywhere's near her mouth, even though she tried to catch it as well, I did manage to hit her shoulder, which wasn't all that bad considering the actual distance I'd achieved. That was it though, as the remaining expulsions of my pleasure dropped off considerably, though only in distance, not so much the ecstasy of the climax, with the weirdly erotic sight of seeing my semen shooting off towards my sister across the water.

"Fuck, here's mine!" Jack soon after announced as Darlene too waited expectantly below him, though she'd gauged the distance between her and Jack having seen what I'd just barely managed to do with Jessica swimming below me. She came in a bit more, just as Jack shot, his first flying streamer of cream actually skyrocketing over my sister's head.

"Holy shit! Now THAT was a Peter North cum-shot if I've ever seen one!" Jessica announced in surprise. But it was only one, as his second fell way short of the mark, and never did come anywhere's close to where Darlene was after that.

"Well, guess you win that one David!" Jessica announced as the girls both hurriedly climbed out of the coolish water.

"Cool, so what do I get for a prize then?" I asked jokingly.

"What would you like?" My sister asked seriously. "Anything you'd like..." she added winking at me. "Anything at all. In the meantime however, while you're recuperating and thinking about that, how about you come over here and eat me," she grinned.

"Yeah, me too!" Darlene agreed as both girls now lay down on their backs as Jack and I situated ourselves comfortably between their legs and began doing just that.

#

"How're they doing?" Mom asked as dad placed the binoculars he'd been looking through down on top of the table sitting next to him.

"Oh you know the kids, they're out having fun on the water," he told her. "They'll be a while yet, the lakes calm today, so it will be another half hour or so before they've drifted in closer to the shore. That gives us a little time to ourselves," he added with a lustful look on his face.

Mom laughed, "I figured as much," she grinned knowingly, then slipped out of the blouse she was wearing so that dad had free access to play with her tits. "What would you like?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

"How about one of those world class blowjobs of yours," he told her, his hands already lovingly caressing mom's tits as she knelt down in front of him, taking his already hard prick in her mouth and beginning to suck it.

"Won't the kids be surprised to find out we're here?" she asked as she ran her tongue around the head of dad's cock.

Picking up the binoculars once again, he looked through them. "Oh yeah, I'm sure they will be," he stated as he smiled, and then moaned, and settled back to enjoy the job mom's mouth was doing to his cock as he sat back enjoying the sensation along with the view.

#

Half an hour later we had drifted in close enough to shore that it was time to get back into the launch and pull the pontoon in the rest of the way.

"Oh my God!" Darlene announced, pointing.

"What?" Everyone asked, now looking in that direction.

"Isn't that..." "Mom and dad's car!" Darlene finished for me. "They came up here anyway!" she stated excitedly, then worriedly as she glanced over towards the three of us as we all stood there looking at one another.

"Well, at least they won't be surprised to find us all naked out here...so there is that!" I stated, though the realization that what we'd all be involved in had just come to a sudden and abrupt halt. Jessica must have been thinking that as well, as she quickly commented on it.

"Hey, we can still have some fun while we're here," she stated. "We'll just need to be a bit more careful about it when we do. And that can be fun too," she continued, "adds a bit of dangerous excitement to it don't you think?"

"Well, there IS that," Jack agreed. "But after everything we've done, it might be a bit harder for me to walk around in the nude in front of everyone, especially if the two of you do," he told her. "A bit easier for me to get a hard-on now, and that might be a bit hard to explain in front of mother."

"Yeah, being hard...might indeed be hard," I laughed agreeing with him, and once again frowning as I realized that Jack and I would be sharing a bedroom together once again.

"Damn! I mean...I'm glad they're here, that they made it up, but...at the same time," I said leaving the thought unfinished.

"Yeah, I know what you mean," Darlene agreed, just then making out our dad as he stood up and walked over to the railing waving at us in the distance.

"You don't suppose..." She said looking over at Jessica somewhat worriedly.

"I doubt it," Jessica said. "Cause look, there's mom standing next to him, and she's waving at us now too. So I'm willing to bet they've just barely even got there, and I seriously doubt dad would have with mom hanging around."

"But...what if he did?" Darlene wondered aloud.

"Then he did," Jessica said simply, as we all stood waving hello at our parents.

#

Unlike the first night, we spent it together fully clothed, which was odd enough in its own way. It was nice seeing mom and dad there however, and the evening soon relaxed into one of pleasant sociability's, much like it always did whenever we all went up there together. But the four of us occasionally cast glances back and forth at one another with sly looks on our faces whenever mom and dad weren't looking.

"How about some poker?" Dad soon suggested just as we all knew he would. It was another family ritual, though we all enjoyed playing together.

And to keep things interesting of course, we all bought in for twenty dollars, not so rich that it wasn't affordable for each of us, but enough so that the eventual winner would come away with a decent sum making the game worthwhile. And, it was also one of the rare few games that mom really enjoyed playing as well.

We'd only been at it a little over an hour, Jack had been the first one to go out, going all in on what he thought was a sure thing, only to find out that dad had an even higher straight than he did, taking him out after only a few short hands. I lasted a bit longer, slowly losing hand after hand, even though I thought each one of them to be a good one, until I too was forced to go all in, not catching the card I needed to win at the river, and thus being the second one to go out. Dad as usual was playing rather well, but so was Darlene, just about equal to him in total chips with mom just behind her, and Jessica hanging on by a thread.

"And then there were three," Darlene said, causing the three of us to laugh as we did so looking at one another knowingly as Jessica finally went out.

"What's so funny?" Dad asked.

"Oh, nothing really, just sort of an inside private joke," Jack told him. "Darlene sort of won the last game we played, and said the very same thing just before she did. So perhaps it's her way of jinxing you or something," Jack told him trying to misdirect the real reason for our laughter over her having said that.

"Oh yeah? Well, we'll see. I think the stakes are about to get pretty high here," dad said looking at his hole cards. Both mom and Darlene appeared to be sitting on pretty good hands as well, and it didn't look like anyone was about to fold either, if anything, this promised to be the final winning hand, one way or the other.

"Just seems a shame to call it on such a small insignificant pot," Dad stated trying to scare everyone, especially when he still had a goodly sized pile of chips and win or lose would still have enough left to keep playing.

"Well, I don't really have any more extra money with me to buy in any more," Darlene stated.

"Nor do I," Mom spoke agreeing with her.

"Well, we could still make it interesting," dad suggested. "Tell you what dear," he began. "You need to get a bit more capital if you want me to put in a few more chips than what you have there, provided you think your own hand is good enough of course," he told her once again peeking at his hole cards.

"What are you suggesting dear?" Mom said sarcastically speaking, as she knew dad well enough to know he was no doubt fishing for another one of her world class blowjobs if nothing else. And not that she minded doing it, because she didn't, but she generally saved that for a once a week sort of pleasuring as she figured dad would appreciate it more that way and not come to expect it all the time by her way of thinking.

"Tell you what, I'll give you twenty dollars credit for your blouse and bra," he told her, that should give you just enough to make me nearly go all in."

Mom looked at him and laughed. "Why? You see my tits all the time, and anytime you want to," she stated curiously.

"Yeah, but I wouldn't mind seeing them right now too," he added mischievously. "And it's not like the kids aren't used to seeing you running around naked every once in a while, especially when we're up here. So...how about it?" dad asked once again. "Now's your chance if you think you've got a better hand than I do!"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers