Family Gathering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers

Aunt Jackie had hardly changed at all since the last time we had all seen her, but obviously to her, we had as she came to embrace us all individually the moment she got out of the car. She still wore her hair in the same long ponytail she always had, and had the same somewhat freckled tan that spread across her more than ample breasts, just peeking through the man's denim work-shirt that she wore, one more button open than what some might consider appropriate. But that was Aunt Jackie.

"Well, well! Obviously the four of you have certainly grown up some since the last time I saw you all, in several ways," she paused smiling, letting us know as she did that mom and even dad most likely had already filled her in. "Well, don't just stand there with shit eating grins on your faces! Get the rest of my luggage and bring it in, we have a lot of catching up to do!"

Jack and I grabbed the luggage, one large and two small bags, looking at one another curiously. Aunt Jackie was only going to be here five days, but from the looks of it, you'd have thought she was staying over a month!

"Beats me!" Dad said shrugging his shoulders, as though he'd been reading our minds, obviously he'd been surprised too when they picked her up from the airport. But Jack and I soon followed everyone inside as the girls were already chatting away merrily as they showed Aunt Jackie up to what would have been our room, though we'd already discussed the sleeping arrangements previously, with Jack and I already prepared to be sleeping downstairs next to the fire place on the floor.

And we did indeed catch up over dinner, soon after coming back inside as the night cooled. So far, nothing at all had been mentioned about our mutual family intimacies, though we had all silently wondered about her thoughts during most of the evening, waiting for Aunt Jackie to be the one to rise up the subject, if she even did. But that question was soon answered for us.

After we had come back inside, Aunt Jackie had gone upstairs to her room coming down a short time later wearing a comfortable looking bathrobe, and carrying one of her two small bags she'd brought along with her.

"We're going to need some comfy space," she stated simply tossing her small bag down on the floor along with several throw pillows off the couch. We all looked back and forth at one another wondering, though I noticed that mom was already smiling, if not downright laughing as Jackie continued to rearrange things to her satisfaction. Once she had done so, she turned facing Jack and I along with dad. "You three take a load off for a while," she began. "You're certainly invited to watch if you'd like, but in the beginning, I just want some time to really get to know my nieces," she stated. I honestly thought when she said that, that she was talking about "just the women" spending the balance of the evening yap yapping together or something in front of the fire, but even before she'd finished speaking, she had taken off her robe, revealing the fact that she was entirely naked beneath it.

"Well? You two just going to stand there gawking at me? Or are you going to join your mother and I?"

Mom indeed had already begun removing her clothing the moment Aunt Jackie had peeled off her robe. Darlene and Jessica suddenly flew into action, soon doing the same, moments later the four of them all naked together now, settled into and onto the sea of couch cushions and throw pillows she had so carefully arranged.

"Like I said, you three can certainly watch if you'd like, and even do whatever, but for a while, it's just gonna be us girls," she said with a no nonsense tone of voice as she looked at us.

Dad quickly took a seat on one of the nearby over-sized chairs, Jack taking the other matching twin leaving me with the couch, though I didn't mind that so much as I was also the closest to the four women as they soon joined one another down on the floor. And then acting as though we weren't even there, Aunt Jackie soon positioned herself, directing mom to join her, which she soon did, sliding almost immediately into a position that the two of them were obviously very familiar with. Scissoring themselves against one another, they began an erotic dance of sorts, slowly pressing themselves pussy to pussy as Jackie had Darlene pour a small amount of lubricant between them until they were slick, gliding even more easily against one another.

"Play with my breasts honey," Aunt Jackie told Darlene, and you play with your mothers," she likewise directed Jessica. "Then afterwards, we'll do the same thing for you two," she finished.

Once again, the four of them didn't even acknowledge the fact the three of us were even there, not even when dad slid his pants down around his ankles and sat fondling his hard prick did they even acknowledge that. They were so absorbed in their own little isle of Lesbos there on the floor, as mom and her sister reacquainted themselves, joyfully grinding their cunts against one another until they seemed to reach a mutual climax, their ecstasy and pleasure clearly being seen and heard as they came.

Uncunting, and without even speaking the words, Darlene soon slipped between mom's legs, with Jessica doing the same to our Aunt, now licking them both simultaneously as the four lay side by side, turning that into a mutual daisy chain as Mom began licking Jessica, who was of course licking our Aunt, who was then eating Darlene's pussy as the four of them lay erotically so intertwined with one another.

"Damn!" I heard Jack groan softly, only then glancing over towards him, seeing that he too had now freed his own prick and like dad, sat contentedly jerking himself off while he watched the spectacle of soft female flesh below him. With both Jack and my father now doing that, I soon joined them, my prick was already throbbing urgently enough as it was. Kicking back on the couch, I soon removed my jeans entirely, now laying on my side watching the girls on the floor below as they moved from the circle of cunnilingus delight into something else entirely once again at my Aunt Jackie' suggestion.

She'd instructed my sisters to pretty much get into the same "scissored" position that she and mom had gotten into themselves when all this began, which they did, but then I watched as she reached over unzipping the small bag she had carried down the stairs.

"Ah yeah, thought you two might enjoy trying this," she stated reaching in, and then drawing out what appeared to be one of those double dildo's which it was, though obviously a bit more than that too. Turning on the small side switch to show them, we all watched as it seemed to wiggle about all by itself, twisting and turning randomly as it rested within her hands. "Obviously, you can increase the speed too!" she announced, "but this one's nice while you're getting used to it."

"Holy shit!" Jessica exclaimed wide-eyed, but more than eager to try it out. We all watched as mom gingerly guided in one half of it into Darlene's cunt as Aunt Jackie helped Jessica with her half of it. Once it was comfortably inside both of them, and once they had managed to press themselves together again, Jackie switched it on.

"Fuck me!" Jessica exclaimed almost immediately, though the look on Darlene's face said the very same thing though she remained speechless, yet wild-eyed. Both Jackie and mom laughed.

"It is indeed doing just that sweetie!" Jackie exclaimed, "Though it feels even better when you help things along by pushing with it, and against it," she further instructed.

I lay on the couch watching, my prick harder than ever as I stroked it, watching the look on my sister's faces as they lay there humping against one another, the double-dildo completely out of sight now however, connecting the two of them internally as mom now pulled on and played with Darlene's breasts and nipples just the way she liked it, with Aunt Jackie doing the same to Jessica's, though leaning over on occasion to suck and nip at them just as she liked as well.

"Obviously, they've already shared notes!" Jack commented, once again briefly stealing a look his way when he did, seeing him fisting his prick rapidly now, sitting up, though leaning forward as he did as Darlene looked at him through glazed smiling eyes watching him jerk off only inches away from her face.

"Give it to me!" she breathed hotly. Jack slid from his chair onto the floor now joining them, and though it might not have been my Aunt Jackie's initial plan, she soon smiled towards me, motioning me over towards her as well.

"Might as well come join us too then," she stated inviting both dad and I over simultaneously. "Been a while since I've had two cocks to suck," she then stated, informing us both as to what her intentions and desires were. Dad and I just smiled at one another somewhat shyly at first as Aunt Jackie placed our respectively sized pricks against one another, holding them there within her hand, then somehow managing to place her mouth over the two of us together, not quite fitting us both fully in, but enough so that it felt oddly nice, and looked even more so as she knelt there sucking the two of us with our cocks pressed together side by side.

Kneeling there, seeing this, feeling this, I then glanced over towards Jack, saw that mom had now joined Darlene in licking his cock, two pairs of lips wrapping about it as he tossed his head back, eyes closed, obviously enjoying it. The sensation below of Darlene and Jessica, still rhythmically humping against one another, the soft whir of the vibrating spastic prick inside the two of them as they continued fucking one another, merely added to the almost overwhelming sensory input my own cock was feeling from all of this. But it was Jessica's probing finger that did it for me quite unexpectedly a moment or two later. She had wet her finger, sucking it, and then placed it against my ass, teasing me for several moments. I soon felt the gentle push of it inside, then more as her finger slid home tickling my prostate as she wormed it around, the simultaneous sensation of Aunt Jackie's mouth still soft-sucking the super-sensitive head of my dick.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed, feeling the surge, unable to control it as it had come about so unexpectedly.

Truth was, I didn't know who actually came first, me or dad, as we both seemed to do so simultaneously. Looking down, feeling the eruption begin, I was surprised to see an almost identical one leaping from the head of dad's prick as well. Aunt Jackie was suddenly fighting to consume the two of us, eventually giving up and just delighting in watching us as we sprayed her, as well as one another as she continued holding onto our pricks, pumping them up and down against one another, both cocks still spurting, juicing, and spraying fuck butter everywhere.

It was at that moment I then heard Jack's own cry of release, the deep-throated groan, drawing my still half-closed eyes over that way. I watched as his spunk flew into my sister's mouth as she greedily accepted it, only reluctantly giving way, as she then shared his prick with our mother, feeding it to her as she too then sucked it, drawing from it the last remaining spurts of his own powerfully intense orgasm.

I along with Jack and dad soon after collapsed, all three of us retreating back to our respective positions on the chairs and the couch.

"Well, now that the three of you are all out of the way again for a while, we can go back to enjoying ourselves," Aunt Jackie stated, though she was grinning lewdly at us when she said it. "At least when we're all ready for you three again, you'll be able to last a bit longer perhaps."

It was clearly evident that both Darlene as well as Jessica were nearing their own pleasures by now, as punctuated by my one sister's breathing, and by Darlene's continued glazed look, that looked even further away at this point. Jackie then scooted over to one side, some sort of silent signal passing between her and my mother as she then did the same, inching along down the opposite side, where they both then reached over, spreading the respective splits of my sisters, and even more fully exposing their tender hard pink clits. Then as one, they leaned over, capturing each, and sucked.

It was a single explosive comment announced simultaneously, "Oh fuck!" As they both came.

#

As Darlene and Jessica lay there trying to collect themselves and gather their wits about them, Aunt Jackie once again reached inside the small black bag.

"I forget, who went first last time?" she asked.

"You did," mom answered simply.

"Ah yeah, you're right," Jackie said smiling as she then drew out what appeared to be some sort of strap on device, a black leather harness with a rather real looking cock like appendage hooked to it which she soon after handed over to mother.

I said nothing, as neither did any of us, watching mom as she nonchalantly strapped on the enormous fake prick and then stood patiently waiting on my Aunt. "How would you like me?" she asked.

"How else? On your knees!" Mom grinned wickedly as Aunt Jackie immediately assumed the position facing towards me as I now sat up, as was my prick in facing her.

"Hmm, that's something I haven't enjoyed doing in a while," she then added before mom could snuggle herself up behind her. Aunt Jackie then half-crawled over towards the couch where I was sitting. "How'd you like to titty-fuck me?" she asked, "While your mother's fucking me from behind?"

"Oh...hell yes!" I responded eagerly, then slid forward on the couch just enough that I remained comfortably positioned as Aunt Jackie cupped her breasts, placing them warmly and snuggly around my erect prick.

"Ok Darla," Aunt Jackie said addressing mom, "Put it in!"

Mom began fucking my Aunt, as she in turn held her breasts sandwiching my cock in between them. Her enormous hard nipples actually rubbing along the side of my shaft as she bent them inwards, ensuring she too felt pleasure from it as she self-stimulated her nipples while simultaneously masturbating my shaft with her tits.

"Pour a little lubricant on us," She told Darlene who had finally sat up, taking a renewed interest in what was now going on. I felt the warm slick oil bathing my cock, now far more slippery as my Aunt worked her tits up and down my shaft, mom still kneeling behind, driving the fake prick in and out of my Aunt's cunt, causing her to groan uncontrollably as she did so. "There's another one in the bag if you want to try it out," she told Darlene, who grinned looking over towards her sister.

"Sure! Why the hell not?" Jessica agreed, helping my sister with it as they soon after joined the three of us side by side.

"Would you like me to titty-fuck you Jack?" Jessica asked, only having to ask him once as he quickly came over to the couch sitting down next to me, Jessica now likewise wrapping her own marvelous tits around my brother's cock until the two of us were being gloriously tit-bated side by side, while Darlene fucked Jessica, and Mom continued slamming into Aunt Jackie's wet slippery cunt from behind her. Each one now making wet slapping flesh noises as they thrust away, sloppy slick cunt sounds as the juices flowed becoming even more abundant during their respective couplings.

Dad was the only one seemingly left out, though he obviously didn't seem to mind it too much, now standing and walking over to stand behind mom and Darlene, once again fisting his re-aroused cock.

"Let me know when you're getting close, so I can try and time mine with yours," Jackie told me, which I did several minutes later, feeling the telltale sensation of sweetness suddenly build alerting me to that fact.

"Ah...fuck, soon!" I warned her. "Soon!"

"Now Darla, now!" Aunt Jackie responded, as did mom, now thrusting into her from behind hard and fast, making it even more difficult to keep my cock sandwiched between my Aunts tits though I somehow managed it. Moments later I felt the surge, felt the pleasure grip my prick, and then the joyful release as I came. It wasn't quite the explosion I had had the first time, though the sensation was nearly as pleasurable. I had in fact literally shot my wad so to speak, so there wasn't much juice that leapt from my prick, but it did ooze deliciously out of my dick, and then like warm syrup over pancakes, pouring over and down my Aunt's tits, mingling with her fingers as she continued pumping her breasts up and down together, all the while screaming out her own wanton pleasure.

Looking up, I saw dad's face grimace briefly, then watched as he too again came, only surprisingly so, as unlike myself, his cock lurched, showering a rather impressive load over the backsides of both mom as well as Darlene as he expertly finished jacking himself off. And as had been the case in nearly every instance, hearing, seeing, and watching one another, Jack too soon climaxed once again, though Jessica quit pumping him with her tits, mouthing him instead as she took whatever load he still had, sucking it down as she engulfed him, all the while moaning and groaning around his half-swallowed prick as she came.

"Well, what a nice start to a vacation!" Aunt Jackie announced some time later as we all lay sprawled around the room together, fully exhausted, and fully satiated. "Coming sweetie?" she asked holding out a hand towards my mother, pulling her up as she did. "You too Bradford," Aunt Jackie said smiling at dad, and though she'd called him by his formal name, which he usually hated even hearing, he smiled up at her delightedly, stood taking her other hand, and allowed Aunt Jackie to lead the two of them upstairs behind her.

"She's going to out distance us all, you do know that," Jack said smiling contentedly, and then the four of us collapsed in a heap on the floor falling asleep together.

#

Once again I woke to the smell of freshly brewed coffee, soon slipping out of the heap of flesh I'd been snuggled in against, joining my Aunt and mother as they sat at the kitchen table quietly chatting over a cup. Pouring one for me, Aunt Jackie invited me to sit down, joining them.

"So, obviously you now know it all," she began. "Still ok with it?" she asked.

"How could I not be?" I answered back truthfully, and though it had all been quite a bit to digest at once, I now saw my Aunt, let alone the rest of my entire family in a whole new way.

"Good," she said simply taking another sip. "Perhaps later, when you're more fully awake, you wouldn't mind slipping it to your Aunt then," she grinned slyly, even making mom blush the way she said it. "Always wondered what that would be like with you," she said honestly. "Sort of always hoped that we might, but now that everything's out in the open like this..." she left off smiling at me.

"That sounds wonderful," I told her, but then also added. "But I probably do need to wake up a bit first," I said sheepishly, not quite fully awake yet.

"Oh no rush, and besides, the girls are taking the boat and the pontoon out later for a little nap in the sun out on the water as well. So most likely, later on this evening then," she said once again smiling at me.

"That sounds good," I agreed. "Might take a little nap myself up on the deck later, make sure I'm all invigorated and energized for tonight then."

"What about you Darla? You coming out with us?" Jackie asked.

"Oh no, not me. Can't swim a stroke, but you already know that," she said glaring at her sister. "Never get me out on that tiny boat on the water for all the tea in China!"

Jackie just shook her head laughing. "Never understood that," she said. "Ever since we were kids, couldn't even get you to run through the sprinklers with me, but you were sure as hell fond of the water faucet in the bathtub!"

Mom laughed, chastising her sister, taking the ribbing she'd just been given good-naturedly. "Running through the sprinklers didn't do anything for me," she said. "But laying beneath the faucet in the bathtub did!" Which is when Aunt Jackie looked at me, still laughing.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers