Family Gatherings Pt. 02

Story Info
Monday Morning - Aftermath of niece's show, fun in the pool
9k words
4.63
72.9k
41
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 07/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers

Pt. 2 – Monday Morning

I woke up at a little after 9:00 am, my morning wood throbbing and my mind racing from the inevitable dreams that filled my night. Beth was already out of bed, she usually wakes up by 6:00, if not earlier. 4 to 5 hours sleep is about her max. I thought she might need more after last night, but I guess I was wrong. I heard noises coming from the kitchen; breakfast was apparently well under way.

I stretched and got out of bed, pulling on last night's clothes. I shifted my dick to a more comfortable position and headed to the bathroom. The bathroom door opened to reveal Katie coming out, a towel wrapped around her body and another around her hair. My breath caught as I took in the sight, she was beyond sexy. She saw me, glanced at the huge bulge in my jeans, smiled and headed upstairs.

I ducked into the bathroom and willed my erection to ease so that I could take a piss. You know how hard that can be, right guys? Finally after a couple minutes I managed to empty my bladder and felt a lot better as at least that pressure was eased. I washed my face and went out into the kitchen.

"Good morning sleepy head." Beth said and she greeted me with a kiss. "You're the last one up," she said, a little half grin on her face, as she glanced at the only slightly subsided bulge in my jeans.

"Funny, I'm usually the first one up, for you anyway," I whispered in her ear as I pinched her ass. She giggled and slapped my hand away. Denise and Melanie laughed along and Cathy gave them a warning look. David coughed 'get a room' into his hand, which caused the girls to laugh harder. Cathy slapped David on the back of his head and told him to behave.

"See what you started;" Beth said, "now you've gotten the girls and David in trouble." Beth smiled and pointed at the cupboards, "nothing fancy for breakfast today, cereal, bread, there's fresh fruit in the fridge, your choice." I pinched her ass again as she turned away from me. No giggle this time, just a sigh and shake of the head "you're incorrigible."

"Well that's so much more fun the being corrigible." I said with a smile as I put some bread in the toaster. More giggles from the girls, Beth pointedly ignored me, and David groaned at the very old joke. "So what's on tap for today?"

That seemed to open the flood gates and suggestions and ideas were thrown around. After 10 minutes or so, we seemed settled on a few specific options, and then the crowd from the other cottage came in.

"Hey we had some thoughts on what to do today," Ron said as he entered, which of course lead to twenty more minutes of conversations. I was being quiet, just enjoying my toast. Part way through the conversation Katie came back down, dressed for the day in a light summer dress. It was a very conservative dress, yet on her it still looked sexy.

"See what I'm talking about Beth," Cathy whispered to my wife when she noticed Katie, "I could wear that same dress and I'd look like an old church lady. On her, it almost looks indecent!"

"I hear you; of course, we both know that we'd love to have people say the same thing about us." Beth replied and glanced at me to see me watching Katie; she started to smile, and then stopped.

"Ain't that the truth" Cathy said before she turned back to the conversation on the day's activities. There was a slight hint of wistfulness in Cathy's voice. Probably thinking back to when she was Katie's age.

The group seemed to decide on staying close to the cottages for the day. Figured it would be a good day to relax after our travel day yesterday. We had brought some outdoor games with us (washer toss, ladder golf, horseshoes, you know, the typical kind of things) and there was a nice pool in the park, just down from the cottages.

"Staying around here sounds good to me. Who else needs to shower in this cottage?" Denise and Melanie put up their hands, as did David. Beth said she showered before Katie, Cathy said she showered last night. I hadn't even heard them come in last night, let alone hear the shower.

"Well, I definitely need a shower; I found it very hot last night." I looked at the girls and smiled, Beth threw me a warning look. The girls smiled back, Denise winked at me.

"I'm not sure how much hot water we have, so we may need to stagger the showers a bit." I said.

"Well, Melanie and I can always share a shower, you know, to save water." Denise said with a not very innocent looking grin. All of the guys in the room coughed at the same time, even David. Clearly, we all had the same image in our minds.

"Girls!" Cathy yelled, shocked at Denise's brazenness.

"Well, we don't have too. Besides, some of the guys here probably could use a cold shower anyway." She looked at the bulge in my pants and smiled again. Cathy gave her a light smack on the arm and Beth and Trish both started laughing.

"Oh you girls have grown up haven't you?" Beth said with a smile. "A cold shower would probably do Josh a world of good right about now." I blushed; I actually blushed when Beth said that. Then I started to laugh. I was somewhere between very amused and very embarrassed.

"I resent that comment, I don't deny it, but I do resent it!" I said with fake indignation. "On that note though, I getting in the shower now, and just so you girls know, I'm using all the hot water." I stuck out my tongue like a 5 year-old and ran to the bathroom. Before I could get there though, Denise jumped in front of me. I tried to get around her but she blocked my every move.

"Sorry Uncle Josh, I'm first, then Melanie." She said.

"Is that the way it always works?" I replied, thinking back to what happened last night with Melanie taking care of Denise and having to look after herself. Denise's cheeks flushed slightly as she obviously knew what I was referring to.

"Well, she is the youngest, but don't worry, Katie and I always make sure she's well taken care of." She winked and then ducked into the bathroom, closing the door on me.

Fuck! I really did need a cold shower now. I looked over at Beth who was looking a little flush as well. She clearly caught the meaning of the exchange as well, as did Melanie and Katie. Melanie actually looked a little embarrassed at the moment. Katie, of course, just looked fucking sexy!

"I'm going outside to get the outdoor games set-up; besides the fresh air might help blow a little of the stink off me." I grinned and headed to the door, noticing that it was 10:40 already.

"I'll give you a hand." A sexy voice said behind me, I turned to see Katie getting up to join me. My cock swelled as I thought about how I could use her hand right about now. I waited until I was outside before I adjusted myself. Since I was going commando, my arousal was all the more obvious. Katie joined me outside, glanced down briefly and smiled at me. God, it's a wonder she can walk down the street without getting accosted.

"So, what do you want me to do?" Katie asked, quite sweetly. I wanted to say, bend over, but thought better of it.

"Help me get the stuff out of the car, and then you can give me a hand putting things together." She smiled and grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the car. I popped the trunk before we got there.

"Oh, washer toss, I'll grab one of the boxes!" Katie said and in my mind I pictured her reaching down to grab Denise's pussy. I watched as she bent over at the waist to reach into the trunk. Her dress rose tantalizingly up the back of her legs. I was begging for it to keep rising when she pulled back and straightened up with half of the washer toss game.

"Oh, the two boxes are connected, I can't handle them both. Did you want to grab the other box?" I won't even begin to describe the image going through my head at that point.

I nodded, not quite trusting my voice at that point, and grabbed the other box. Thankfully it hid the very large and uncomfortable bulge in the front of my jeans. Katie and I walked over to the grassy area between the two cottages. She bent over at the waist, facing away from me to put her box down. Her dress rose even higher than before, but not quite high enough.

Visions of what lay beneath her dress flashed through my mind. I watched as she straightened back up and did a little stretch. I wasn't sure if she was intentionally teasing or if it was just her being her. I shook my head and backed up until the string connecting the boxes caught, lowering the other box to the ground.

"Ok, I'll grab the ladder golf set and put it together; you grab the horseshoes and set those up." Katie just gave me a dazzling smile and return to the car trunk. It was only Monday and I was thinking it had the potential to be a very long and frustrating week. I stepped behind Katie at the car and she backed up into me.

I felt her very firm ass make contact with my very firm dick. She shifted a little before turning to give me a little wink. She moved out of the way and I grabbed the ladder golf set and a screwdriver to put it back together. I noticed that there was a screw missing and starting looking around the trunk.

"Is something wrong Uncle Josh?" Katie asked from behind me.

"There's another screw around here somewhere," I said.

"I'm sure there are several places you could screw around here," Katie replied. I stood up quickly and banged my head on the trunk. All thoughts of Katie's comments were driven away by a trunk latch to the back of the head.

"Fuck! Fuckity, Fuck, Fuck!" I cursed as I reached behind to grab the back of my head. Before I knew it Katie was standing in front of me, very closely, reaching behind to place her hand on mine.

"Oh, I'm sorry Uncle Josh! It's my fault you whacked your head." Seriously, even with the throbbing pain in the back of my skull, I thought, yes, it will be your fault that I need to whack my head. I let her tend me for a minute, reveling in her closeness.

"Are you ok?" I heard Beth call from the cottage. I coughed and pulled away from Katie a little.

"He's fine Aunt Beth. I think something startled him and he banged his head on the trunk lid." Katie threw me a dazzling smile that just screamed sweet and innocent such that I almost laughed. I pulled my hand out from under hers and looked at it; there was no sign of blood, so that was good.

"Oh, is that all? The way he was cursing I thought he'd cut a nut off or something." I could hear the others laughing from inside the cottage.

Katie moved behind me, and pulled me down gently to place a kiss on the back of my head.

"From what Denise tells me, we definitely wouldn't want you to lose one of you nuts," she whispered in my ear, with no trace of sweet or innocent in her voice. I unconsciously adjusted my rather obvious erection, blushed and coughed lightly. I stepped away from Katie and looked into the trunk.

I reached in and then looked back at Katie,

"Looks like I found the screw I needed." I said, reaching into the trunk and glancing back at Katie. This time it was her turn to blush.

"Ok, let me put the ladder golf set together and then I'm going to take that damned cold shower." Katie laughed and then helped me gather up the ladder golf pieces. We walked over between the two cottages and I crouched down on the grass to start assembling.

"Katie, would hold this for me, while I screw it in?" Two could play at this game.

"I'd be more than happy to Uncle Josh." Katie smiled down at me and stepped very close, grabbing the top part of the set. I looked down to start screwing the pieces in and notice Katie shifting her feet slightly. I got the first two screws in and looked up. Katie and spread her legs apart and 'accidentally' raised her dress up a little higher. From my vantage point I could see her pussy clearly through the very sheer panties she was wearing. There was a little heart shape tuff of hair at the top of her lips and a damp spot on her panties.

I breathed in sharply at the sight. I had only caught a brief glimpse of her sex during last night's activities.

"Please don't tell me you're done screwing yet? I think I could handle it a little longer, or from what Denise tells me, a lot longer." Katie said with an impish grin on her face as I looked up into her eyes. Her lust was very evident.

"Let's get these last few screws put in, and then I'm going to see if I can add ice to my cold shower." I somehow managed to pull my eyes away from her pussy and back to the task at hand. I finished attaching the one leg and moved over to the second leg; Katie switched sides with me, even though she didn't need to. I looked up again and noticed her panties were even damper than before. I could just catch the slightest hint of her scent, before I even realized what I was doing; I stoked my hand up her inner thigh and ran a finger across her dampness.

"Oh god!" Katie moaned as I withdrew my fingers and brought them to my nose, before sucking them into my mouth. "Oh, god, that was hot!" Her scent and taste was just like the rest of her, too damn sexy for words. Suddenly realizing where I was, and what I was doing, I returned my attentions to ladder golf. With the first section assembled, I moved to the second. Katie moved with me as well.

Somehow she managed to stand even closer and her dress seemed to have moved even higher. Her arousal was very evident as I took several attempts to put in the screws for the first leg. When I turned to move to the other leg, I found my face just inches from Katie's very wet and very fragrant pussy. My dick swelled uncomfortably in my jeans, crouched down as I was it was very restricted. I took a deep breath and then leaned forward. Placing one hand on the back of her left leg, I pressed my tongue into her soaked panties and probed at her wet slit. God! It was divine.

"Fuck me!" Katie hissed as I swirled my tongue a little over her panty covered pussy. For a second I thought about pulling her down and doing just that. Then reality crashed rudely back into my mind. I pulled back and finished assembling the ladder golf set. I stood up without taking another look at Katie's oh so sweet pussy.

"Thanks for the help Katie, but we need to talk." I looked at her, trying not to focus on the taste of her pussy still lingering on my tongue. "I would love nothing more than to throw you down and explore every inch of you, to make you cum hard on my tongue, to taste your juices as they squirt from your hot pussy." Katie's face was flush and there was a look of pure lust on it.

"Oh god, Uncle Josh, I want you to do that, I need you to do that. Please!" She stood right next to me, her firm breasts pushing into my chest. I could feel her hard nipples against me. I took a deep breath and looked down as I felt her hand rub over my rock hard cock.

"Like I said, I would love too. But I won't." At that moment the utter sense of devastation on Katie's face nearly killed me. "Katie, you are my niece, I shouldn't be having this sort of conversation with you. Everything that happened last night aside, it just isn't appropriate behavior, for either of us." Katie looked like she was going to protest and I raised a hand.

"But that's not why I won't do it. I love you very much, you are a part of my family and I'm so lucky be a part of your life. The thing is, there's someone that I love even more. And I won't betray Beth, no matter how much we may both want to act on our feelings right now." I was going to end it there when a very devious part of my mind had a very inappropriate thought.

I looked around and saw no one else, so I lowered my hand and slipped it into Katie's panties. My fingers slid over her clit before sliding into her very tight pussy. I pulled back as she gasped and rubbed around her clit, slowly but with a building pressure. Katie gasped and started to circle her hips, trying to rub harder against my hand. I kept this up as I whispered in her ear.

"However, if you can get Beth to agree to let you fuck me, then I wouldn't have an issue. Hell, if you could get her to join us, it would be even better." I kept rubbing, keeping the same tempo but pressing just a little harder. Katie moaned into my shoulder, "Do you think you can do that? I will make it worth your while." I picked up the pace slightly, keeping the pressure on her clit the same.

"Oh fuck, yes, yes, I can do that, please, go faster, please!" I started to rub faster and harder, reaching my other hand up to cup her right breast and pinch the nipple hard. Katie bit down on my shoulder and groaned her orgasm into me. I shifted my hand from her breast to her back to support her as she came down from her orgasm.

"Thanks for the help Katie." I said as I kissed her lightly on the lips and withdrew my hand from her panties. She shuddered and straightened herself up. She patted down the front of her dress and played with her hair for a minute.

"Oh, I'm always happy to lend you a hand," She said, then leaned forward to kiss my cheek, her hand rubbing over my hard dick, and whispered, "and I'll lend you any other parts you want after I talk to Aunt Beth."

With that she bounded away, at least that's the only way I could describe how she moved. My head was swimming with possibilities as I thought about my horny 21 year old niece trying to convince her 40 year old aunt to let her husband fuck her. With the suggestion that she could join in the fun as well. I shook my head at the potential disaster I just initiated. If this doesn't work, I may just have gotten myself expelled from the only real family I've ever been part of.

I put those darks thoughts out of my head and figured it was time to go shower, realizing I had probably been standing outside for 5 minutes since Katie left. Before I got to the front door most of the gang came out, laughing and chatting about everything.

"Ok, the games are all ready to go. Anyone need a reminder on the rules?" I asked. I got various comments that amounted to no, so I just smiled as they headed to the games, shouting out various challenges and the odd snide remark. Trash talk was always welcome. Everyone seemed to be accounted for except Beth, Katie and Melanie. I was wondering if Katie decided to just go ask Beth right away. I was trying to think of how that conversation might go.

"Hey Aunt Beth, Uncle Josh just fingered me to a great orgasm and said he'd love to fuck me. I need to get your permission first though, oh and he said you should join us. So, would that be ok?" I adjusted my throbbing dick and prepared to enter the cottage, Just as I was about to open the door, Beth and Katie came out.

"Is your head still sore? Is there anything I can do for you?" Beth said with a smile and looked at the bulge in my pants. Oh, so many ways I could respond to that question.

"There are several things you could do; however, they could lead to our arrest if you did them out here." You can see the direction I went.

"Might be worth the risk. What do you think Katie?" Beth grinned and looked at Katie, who blushed at the comment.

"Well, if you're going to get arrested for something, it might as well be for something fun!" I was starting to think that I might be in over my head, both of them!

"Ok, I give up! Whether or not there's hot water left, I think it's a cold shower for me." I grinned and both ladies laughed before continuing on to the games. I watched them head around the corner of the cottage, arm in arm. Part of me was thinking, this might actually work, and the other part of me was thinking, oh god, what if this does work. Guys might like to boast of their prowess, they may even believe themselves to be sex gods, yet when presented with the sort of possibilities I was imagining, I think most guys would have a few minutes of self-doubt.

I shook my head to clear the negative thoughts. If it happened, still a big if, I'd deal with it at that time. No sense worrying about something that might never happen. I glanced upstairs and saw the door closed to Melanie and Katie's room and figured Melanie was still getting ready. I went into my bedroom and grabbed some clean clothes and headed into the bathroom to get ready.

lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers