Family Gatherings Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers

The girls moved forward as one, passing the ball quickly. Katie made a bad pass to Melanie and Connor pounced on the ball. He passed it over to Ron, who promptly dropped it with a startled yelp. Cindy was behind him and had apparently grabbed something sensitive. Denise picked up the ball and made it 6-3. Cindy winked at Ron before joining in another group hug. I was just thinking, if we lose, we at least get to see 8 more group hugs, which might be worth the bruised egos.

"Time out," David called. The guys huddled together

"She grabbed my balls, what the fuck is that!" Ron said and we chuckled, Ron laughed with us.

"Ok, we're still up 6-3, let's just try to keep it together." David said before signaling the girls to start. Five minutes later the score was 7-7 and I had had my dick grabbed by Melanie, Denise and Alicia. David's shorts got pulled down, Ron had his ass pinched, Craig had Alicia's ass rubbed against him and Connor somehow pulled Cindy's top off (he apologized profusely, I silently thanked him, and Melanie scored a basket while we were distracted.)

"Time out," I called before waving in the guys. "Ok, clearly the 'let's just not be distracted' approach isn't working. I think it's time we started playing dirty as well. Don't be afraid to pinch a butt here or there either. If they want to play that way, it's the least they deserve." The guys all nodded and we gathered the ball, having scored the last point.

The next ten minutes or so was pure chaos. There were bikini tops flapping loose, the occasional slapped face from pinching an ass (funny how that works), Ron lost his shorts in a concentrated attack from Cindy and Denise, exposing his erect and impressive penis. All the ladies gave him an appreciative glance.

Connor ended up under water with both Melanie and Katie on him. Drowned by sexy women, what a way to go. Denise got a good hold of my dick at one point and gave it a few hard rubs. By this point everyone, even the ladies watching were getting quite worked up.

Eventually the score was 10-10, not that anyone really seemed to care about that any more. The ladies had the ball after Craig missed a shot, likely because Katie flashed him just as he was shooting. The ladies called time out and huddled together, with Beth, Trish and Cathy joining in. After a couple of minutes they broke apart and again all had the same look on their faces. The guys had no chance.

Denise moved forward with the ball, her tits bouncing nicely as she jogged through the water. I looked to the right and saw Alicia jumping up on Craig and wrapping her legs around him, giving him a very intense kiss. He was out of action. Cindy reached Ron and I saw her duck below the water, Ron gasped and Cindy popped up a few seconds later, her hands still under the water. No need to explain what was happening there. That left Me, David and Connor facing the Denise, Katie and Melanie.

Melanie tackled Connor and a very entertaining, and probably enjoyable, wrestling match ensued. Seconds later Katie pulled up with a yelp.

"Oww, I have a cramp in my leg, can someone help me?" David moved to help and I was distracted. Even in faking an injury Katie was damn sexy and just impossible to ignore. Apparently that was the opening Denise was looking for as she slipped by me while I looked at Katie.

I moved to grab Denise and caught her bikini bottoms, pulling them enough to reveal her butt crack. She grinned and kept moving towards the basket, while I tugged on her bottoms to slow her down. I got a great view of her ass as the bikini bottoms stretched out. I caught up to her and wrapped my arms around her body, pulling her in close. Her tight ass grinding against my very hard cock. As I tried to get the ball from her, my hands took some liberties and I managed to feel her breasts and stomach and ass and thighs.

Denise squirmed in my arms, causing her ass to rub quite nicely against my throbbing member. I glanced to the sidelines and noticed that Beth, Trish and Cathy were all rubbing themselves lightly over their bathing suits, evidently turned on by what was happening in the pool. Denise took advantage of my distraction and got off a shot, scoring the winning bucket.

On cue all of the ladies stopped what they were doing and cheered. Beth, Trish and Cathy jumped in the pool and joined the other women in the group hug. I don't think I've ever enjoyed losing so much in my life. All of the guys were smiling, and adjusting very obvious bulges in their swim trunks.

It was right about then that we heard a slight cough from the pool deck. We all turned to see the manager, a guy about my age, trying to look stern. The tent in his shorts indicating that he wasn't that upset with us.

"I'm sorry folks, a number of the guests have complained about your behavior in the pool. I'm going to have to ask you to leave the pool area immediately."

The girls all gave an 'aahhh' at the same time. The manager watched as they got out of the pool. His eyes seemed quite focused on Katie, I felt oddly jealous and protective. Apparently David also noticed the manager's attention.

"Listen buddy, that's my daughter you're staring at there!" He said as he got out of the pool, his 6'4" frame striking quite the imposing figure.

"Ahh, yes, well sorry sir, I didn't mean to, that is, it won't happen again, I mean sorry!" The manager was stammering thinking he was going to get decked by an overly protective father.

"Well, I can't really blame you, she is rather attractive. Just watch yourself." David said with a laugh and smacked him in the shoulder. The poor guy was sweating now.

"Oh Daddy, don't be too hard on him!" Katie said in that delightfully sexy voice of hers, "He's just trying to do his job and really, with this many hot babes around, you can hardly blame him for staring." She smiled at the guy and glanced at the tent in his shorts. He coughed into his hand and opened his mouth but didn't seem to be able to find the words.

"Besides," Denise said as she came up next to the guy, "we were a little rowdy; I'm sure the other guests just want a turn in the pool. I have no doubt that Steve here," Denise glanced at his name tag, "would be happy to let us back in the pool at another time. Right Steve?" Denise gave him a dazzling smile.

"Absolutely, you're welcome back in the pool tomorrow. Just maybe keep the noise level down a little? Please?" Steve said with a bit of a stammer as Denise and Katie each put a hand on his shoulder.

"That seems reasonable to me Steve," said Melanie, "I think we can behave ourselves better tomorrow. Thank-you so much to giving us a second chance." Melanie stood in front of him and reached up to give him a little peck on the cheek. Steve blushed deeply and quickly left the pool area. We all looked at each other and burst out laughing. Poor guy never had a chance. I had no doubt he was looking for a quiet spot to relieve the pressure in his dick.

"Ladies that was quite unfair, poor Steve didn't stand a chance!" Cathy said with a chuckle. "besides, I thought he was going to pop a load right there." I gasped then laughed with the others. I never would have expected that comment from Cathy. She's great, but I always thought of her as a bit of a prude. Maybe she wasn't after all. A few images flew through my mind involving mother and daughters. I adjusted myself.

"Looks like he's not the only one that might pop a load," Beth said as she glance at me adjusting myself and the other guys, all clearly still turned on from our game. "Let's go back to the cottages before we get into any serious trouble. Or at least, let's save the serious trouble for the cottages." Beth said with a grin and we all walked back to the cottages, laughing.

lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers