Family Gatherings Pt. 03

Story Info
Monday Evening - Josh & Beth join niece's for some fun
8k words
4.73
56.8k
41
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 07/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers

Pt. 3 – Monday Evening

It was after 5:00 when we got back to the cottages. Ron and Cindy and Craig and Alicia quickly excused themselves, feeling the need to get cleaned up after the pool. I suspected they were actually going to end up getting a lot dirtier. Connor and Trish also headed back to their cottage, Connor saying something about his computer and Trish just rolling her eyes and laughing. When we got into our cottage I was a little surprised to see Cathy pull David straight into their bedroom, we all laughed when we heard the door lock. The girls looked at each other, grinned and quickly ran upstairs.

"Did you guys want to come watch?" Denise said as she paused just outside her door and looked down at me and Beth. She grinned and ducked into the room, right away we heard lots of giggling, and then the door closed over, but not all the way. I looked at Beth who was starting at the girls' door upstairs.

"It's tempting but I have something else in mind for you mister." She said with a smile.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me into our bedroom. We heard a rather loud moan come from David and Cathy's room next door. Beth grinned and closed our door. I turned around just as Beth threw herself at me. We fell onto the bed, her on top.

"I love the new outfit by the way; you look very sexy in it." I smiled and caressed the bare skin on her sides, tracing my way up, flicking her very visible nipples through her suit. "Of course, given where you are sitting, that should be very obvious to you!" Beth laughed and wiggled her hips, grinding her pussy against my hard dick.

"Somehow I doubt that's all for me. I saw what those girls were doing to you in the pool. Seriously, they have no shame. Of course, it was a very effective strategy." Beth said as she moved the straps down her arms, freeing her breasts from the constraint. I grinned and wrapped my arms around her back, pulling her down so I could suck on her nipples. I lavished each one with tiny kisses and licks before sucking them hard into my mouth. She moaned lightly and continued to rub herself against my hardness.

"Let me help you out of that swimsuit, as good as you look in it, you look even better out of it." I rolled to the side and flipped her onto her back. I grabbed the sides of the bathing suit and pulled it down, slowly, reveling in the slow reveal of her inner most treasures. When I finally dropped her still wet suit on the floor and quickly added mine to the pile. My erection stuck up proudly in front of me.

"I think your dick was hard the whole time you were out at the pool, not that I can blame you really. All I could think was that after four hours, we might have had to take all five of you guys to the doctor!" I laughed, and then blushed thinking about my encounter with Melanie and Denise earlier today.

"Well, as long as I get some relief in the next little bit, I think we can avoid that." I replied before I dropped between her legs and gently kissed my way up her thighs to my favorite place in the world.

I paused briefly and inhaled Beth's scent. 10 years and it still intoxicates me. My dick throbbed in anticipation of what was to come. I ran my nose up Beth's slit, pushing slightly in the folds, giving me the chance to fully enjoy her scent. There was a hint of chlorine from the pool but her natural scent easily dominated. I extended my tongue, giving me a taste to match the scent.

Beth moaned softly as I slowly circled my tongue around her clit. I pressed hard with my tongue and slid a hand up along her leg before inserting two fingers into her very wet, very hot pussy. Beth gasped and grabbed at my hair. I used my other hand to bat her hands away. She restrained herself and let me take my time. I was a little impressed at my own restraint; given the sense of urgency I was feeling in my balls.

I wanted to make sure that Beth knew this was for her, that I wasn't just thinking about the hot bodies I'd been rubbing against for the last couple of hours. After several minutes I finally sucked her clit into my mouth and curled my fingers upward, looking for just the right spot.

"Oh god, when you do that, fuck, I can't explain it..."Beth whispered. I smiled to myself; every guy likes to know he's doing a good job. I continued to use my mouth and fingers to make love to my wife. It wasn't long before her breathing became rapid and shallow. I knew she was getting close. I decided to take a chance and try something that worked maybe 10% of the time, it just seemed like it would today.

I kept my fingers buried in her and used my other hand to spread her lips, using a finger to pull the hood back on her clit. The little nub inside extended out, tantalizing me. I extended my tongue and lick at it lightly, I slowly withdrew my fingers and just licked lightly around her clit. Most times this makes Beth very ticklish and can really kill her mood. I was right in my assessment today as she simply moaned and reached for my head. I resisted the urge to suck her clit or to let her grind her pussy on my face. My tongue continued its little circle around her clit for a minute or so until I sensed she was ready.

Without any warning I shoved two fingers deep into her and sucked her clit hard into my mouth. This triggered her orgasm, causing her to scream and clamp her legs around my head. I let her ride out her orgasm at her pace and finally she released me from her grip. I moved up onto the bed and laid next to her, tracing around her nipples with my fingers. I smiled as I watched her bask in the afterglow of her orgasm.

We lay in silence for a couple of minutes until we heard the squeaking of a bed coming from the next bedroom over. Beth and I looked at each other and then started laughing.

"Well, it's nice to know how comfortable the family feels around each other." Beth turned towards me and kissed me deeply. A faint moaning sound could also be heard, seemingly coming from upstairs.

"Looks like the girls are at it again, fuck, they looked so hot last night. I know it's wrong, them being sisters and all but damn." I whispered to Beth

"Well, I can understand it. They are very close and girls need release as much as guys. Well, maybe not as much, but we still need it. They would see themselves as a very safe option, that's for sure. Besides, sisters or not, you are right about them being fucking hot!" My cock jumped and seemed to swell even larger. Maybe it wouldn't be that hard for Katie to convince Beth after all.

"In the meantime it seems like everyone in the cottage is having fun but me!" She grinned and pushed me on my back before bending down to take my cock in her mouth. She sucked and swirled her tongue around my head for a couple of minutes before releasing it with a pop. She quickly straddled me and slid my dick onto her eager opening.

"Oh, that is so much better." Beth started to bounce up and down on my shaft, the squeaks from our bed joining the other noises in the cottage.

"Oh, god, you are so deep right now! Grab my nipples, please, squeeze them!" I eagerly complied with her request. I reached up and grabbed both nipples, pinching them hard between my thumb and finger. I rolled and squeezed and tugged and pinched hard. Beth kept bouncing on my hard shaft and before long screamed as a second orgasm hit her, almost by surprise.

"Oh fuck!" she said before collapsing on top of me. Her bouncing had stopped but I slowly began to thrust up into her.

"Wow! That really caught me off guard. I don't know why but the nipple thing really got me off!" I kissed her and kept up my slow thrusts. I was getting to the point where I really need release. I rolled Beth over on her back and pushed fully into her. Without waiting I started to fuck as fast as I could.

I pulled her legs up and hooked behind her knees with my arms. I was pounding hard and taking full strokes, in and out, in and out. The pressure was building in my balls and Beth was moaning beneath me, on her way to her third orgasm. I was nearing the end when I pulled out a little too far and slipped out of her pussy. Frustrated I grabbed my cock and slammed it home again, except I missed her pussy and slammed into her ass in one stroke.

Beth screamed, at first in pain, then in pleasure as her third orgasm took her. I pulled back and pushed into her again, feeling the pressure reach the point of no return. The unexpected tightness of her ass pushed me over the edge and I pumped more cum that I thought I had left into her back entrance. It was the first time I'd ever cum in her ass. And it was glorious.

We'd tried anal sex once before and it didn't go well. Needless to say we never finished and had never tried again. And now, here I was buried to the hilt, still dripping cum into her deepest, darkest parts. I was breathing hard and staring into Beth's eyes. She had a single tear coming down from her left eye.

"Oh, God! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean too." I said as I started to pull out, my elation suddenly replaced with concern for Beth.

"Wait, don't pull out!" Beth said. I stopped, about half-way out. My dick was still mostly hard, despite having just cum yet again. Beth put her hands on my ass and pulled me back into her.

"Oh God. Sooo full." Beth moaned softly. "It hurt when you first went in, but then, dear God, then, that last orgasm was almost too much. I never knew anal could do that, I always just assumed it was something for guys." My cock twitched, still tightly gripped in Beth's no longer virgin ass. I could feel it swelling back to its full size.

"Oh, Josh, I can feel even inch of you. Can you fuck me again? Please?" Really, what can you say to that except yes?

"I'll do what I can." I whispered as I lean down to kiss her. I pulled back slowly, removing about half my length from Beth's ass before slowly pushing back in. Thankfully our earlier activities had caused Beth to produce a lot of lubrication, quite a bit of which dripped down to her ass before I so unexpectedly penetrated it. I keep up a very slow pace for several minutes. Beth seemed lost in the act, moaning softly.

I shifted back onto my knees and buried myself as deeply as I could. I looked down at the vulgar scene of my dick shoved into my wife's ass. Her pussy, red, swollen and oozing juice, fully exposed. I released her left leg and moved my hand up to stroke her clit. I circled it lightly before shoving three fingers into her tight hole. Beth screamed at the sudden intrusion. I could feel my cock through the thin membrane separating her ass and pussy.

I thrust my fingers into her, again and again, Beth grabbed my ass hard, holding me in her, finger nails dug into my cheeks as Beth had her fourth orgasm. Between Beth's ass gripping my dick and the sensation of my fingers in Beth's pussy was enough to set me off again. The sensation was intense; although I'm not sure I had any cum left in me at this stage. I pulled my fingers from Beth's pussy, causing her to shudder again, and released her right leg before collapsing on top of her. A few seconds later my finally limp dick popped loudly from her ass.

"I love you beautiful!" I managed between breaths as I gave Beth a deep kiss. Beth kissed me back, not saying a word, just grinning like I've never seen before. We laid in bed for another ten minutes or so before I rolled over. Beth and I cuddled together, still lost in the afterglow of our love making. Our intimacy was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"If you guys are done fucking in there, you might want to get up for supper." Denise called from the other side of the door.

"Denise Michelle Turner! Behave!" we heard Cathy yell, followed by the sound of everyone laughing, including Beth and I. I looked at the clock and it was now 6:45.

"I'm guessing we're both going to need a shower, I for one am thoroughly fucked!" Beth gave my ass a pinch and rolled out of bed. She started walking around the bed, very awkwardly.

"Holy fuck, I'm going to walking like this for the rest of the week." Beth laughed and headed for the bedroom door; she paused and looked at me, "are you going to join me or what?" I stared in amazement as Beth opened the door, nude as the day she was born, the traces of our fucking clearly visible on her thighs.

"Hi girls, Hey bro, Cathy." I heard Beth say as she stepped into the bathroom, leaving the door open. I left the bedroom and quickly entered the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I glanced at the stunned expressions on the others faces as I closed the door.

"What the hell was that?" I asked after I closed the door. I could hear the girls giggling from the other room.

"Really at this stage, I don't see how a little nudity is going make things any weirder" Beth said, "I'm getting in the shower, you're welcome to join me as long as you keep that beast of yours away from me. I don't think I could handle anything else at this stage."

"That makes two of us beautiful." I kissed Beth and she turned to start the shower. Several minutes later we were both enjoying the warmth and intimacy of the shower. I'd love to be able to say that being in the shower with Beth caused me to harden yet again, that I overcame her objections and fucked her to another great orgasm. Truth be told, my dick barely twitched the whole time we were there. I was well and truly sated at the moment.

An interesting thing happened in the shower though. With no urges messing with us, we had a very sensuous and intimate shower. We took turns soaping each other up, tenderly washing each other, back, hair, genitals, ass, everything. It was remarkable really. I don't think we've ever had such a shower together before. Every other time we've showered together, there was still a desire for sex, for release of some sort. Having that need removed allowed us to simply enjoy each other.

We never spoke during the shower, yet we seemed to say volumes to each other through our shared touches and kisses. When we finally shut the shower off, we took time to carefully dry each other, maintaining the intimacy we built in the shower. After we were dry I pulled Beth into a hug and kissed her deeply, finally speaking for the first time.

"I love you," was all I said.

"I know, I love you too!" Beth smiled, a tear rolled down her right cheek.

"Of that I have no doubt." I smiled back and kissed her again. Our moment was spoiled by a knock on the door.

"Are you two going at it again in there? It's been nearly 30 minutes you know." This time it was Melanie making the comment. There was no rebuke from Cathy on this one. Beth opened the door, wrapped in a towel, and smiled at Melanie.

"Good God no! After the fucking Josh just gave me, I'd be dead if I let him at me again." Beth said with a smirk and headed into the bedroom, closing the door. I emerged behind her, towel wrapped loosely around my waist, and smiled at Melanie. The other girls and David and Cathy were gone.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"They went over to the other cottage for supper." Melanie glanced down at my towel, a little smile on her face, and leaned in close. "It certainly sounded like you gave Aunt Beth one hell of a work-out. We hope we get the opportunity to utilize those skills. If you and Aunt Beth are looking for a break tonight, you should come up stairs later." Melanie whispered and kissed me lightly on the lips before leaving the cottage. My dick twitched weakly beneath my towel. I grinned and entered the bedroom.

Beth was almost dressed and I told her the others went to the other cottage for supper. She kissed me and headed out the door as I started to get dressed. I pulled on my shorts, deciding to go commando for the night, and sat on the bed. There were a million thoughts racing through my head. We hadn't even been here for 2 days yet and things were starting to get out of control. I guess with my little head taking a nap, my big head was finally functioning again.

I could see where things were heading. I had no doubt now about what would happen this week, it almost seemed inevitable. I was worried about the impact it would have on the family. As I mentioned earlier, there was always such a joy when Beth's family got together, even when David and Trish were at odds, family gatherings were fun. How would things change after this week? Would we end up like my family? Angry and full of unspoken resentment and regret? The very thought of it was enough to make me cry. I sat for a while on the bed, tears flowing from my eyes, as I ran through different scenarios, all of which ended in disaster.

There was a soft knock on the door, when it opened Denise came in. She was dressed in a light summer dress. The same style as Katie's, just in a light brown color. Denise looked at me, noticing the tears, and joined me on the bed. She placed her arm around my shoulders and pulled my head gently towards her, resting it just above her breasts. I gave a little sob before straightening myself up, pulling away from her beautifully displayed cleavage.

"Are you ok Uncle Josh? Beth was a little worried about what was taking so long, so I came over to check on you." Denise said softly. I looked into her eyes, we stared quietly for a couple of minutes, that same sense of intimacy there as earlier in the day. Only this time it wasn't underlined with lust and desire, it was full of love and concern.

"Yes and no, I think. If I'm being honest. I'm worried about where things are going. This was the first chance I had to think without lust skewing my perspective. Beth and I shared a very intimate moment earlier, when we showered. There was no sex, yet I never felt closer to her. I've never loved her more, never understood her more, never needed her more, than I do right now. And yet, things seem to be moving inevitably towards the family crossing a very big line."

"Hell, we're standing on the line as it is, leaning over it, just waiting to fall. I have no doubt that if we proceed with how things are going, that we will have a wonderful week. That we will sate ever sexual need we have, many times over. Yet I still worry about the long term impact to the family. I don't think I've ever really told you about my family have I?" Denise shook her head and I nodded, thinking about what to say exactly.

"I hated family gatherings growing up. They were dreadful events full of loathing and hate and anger and feelings that I can't even put a proper name too. So when I met Beth and she first invited me to a get together with her family I said no. A very emphatic no. I didn't really explain why. It almost ended the relationship at that point. We had only been together for 4 months and I already knew I loved her, and she loved me. Yet the very thought of a family get together was almost enough for me to throw it away."

"Thankfully Beth wasn't quite so ready to give up on me. She gave me a pass for that event; however, over the next few days she explained to me why it was so important to her, why she wanted me there. She never pressured me to go, didn't ask me why, just explained to me why it mattered to her. I'll admit that I had a hard time believing her when she told me about the family. It was so different than mine, and seemed almost like an impossible ideal. The night before the get together I was staying at Beth's apartment. I had a hard time sleeping and sometime after 1:00 in the morning Beth woke up and found me crying."

"Not very manly I know. She held me for a while, never saying a word. Eventually I explained to her why I didn't want to go. I told her that I was terrified at the thought of losing her over something so silly on my part. I told her that I loved her. It was the first time we actually said that out loud to each other. We knew we were in love, and I think Beth was waiting for me to say it first. I guess she didn't want to scare me away. Anyway, I also asked her to marry me that night, not a really proposal with a ring and everything, but it was an earnest proposal none the less." I looked up into Denise's eyes, they were glistening slightly. I reached up and wiped the tears from the corner of her eyes and smiled at her.

lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers