Family Gatherings Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyway, I told her that I would go. I warned her not to expect much that first time. It was going to take a while for me to get comfortable. The next night we had our get together. For me it was a surreal experience. Everything Beth told me was true. Within a year I felt more at home with your family than I ever did with my own. I finally found a place where I felt fully accepted, felt loved, felt like I could truly be myself." I paused for a moment, turning away from Denise, trying to keep my emotions in check.

"So I found myself sitting here tonight worrying that because of where we are heading, that I might lose that sense of belonging, that love. Worse than that though, I sat here worrying that your family would end up like mine. And that is something that I just couldn't bear." I looked at Denise again; she had tears in her eyes again. She leaned in a kissed me deeply. I kissed her back. It wasn't a passionate kissed, a prelude to more, it was a kiss of pure love.

"I understand Uncle Josh. To be honest, I was a little worried about it myself. I believe that the family is strong enough to withstand anything that happens this week. In some regards, I believe it will bring us even closer as a family. I know Melanie made some suggestions to you earlier. And Katie made the same ones to Beth. If you don't come up tonight, we'll understand. However, if Aunt Beth suggests you come up, I think you should trust her instincts. She was right before, wasn't she?" I have no idea how a 22 year-old gets to be so fucking wise. I grinned and kissed her lightly on the lips.

"Ok, I'll leave it to Beth. I'm sure she'd agree that it's good advice for me to take." Denise laughed, kissed me on the cheek and headed for the door.

"Perfect! Come on, Supper will have been served by now and people will be worried. Either that or thinking that you decided to ravish me." Denise winked lewdly at me, laughed and headed out the door. I grinned and adjusted myself as my dick twitched and started to grow. I finished getting dressed and headed over for Supper.

Supper and games were great, we laughed and cursed and laughed even more. Finally sometime after 1:30 am, Beth and I headed back to bed. The girls had headed out a little after 1:00 and David and Cathy about 10 minutes before us. We entered the cottage quietly and Beth led me to the bathroom.

"How are you doing? Denise told me about your conversation earlier." I looked at Beth, trying to think when she and Denise had the chance to talk. You'd almost think women were telepathic. Of course if they could read minds, they'd probably never come with 10 feet of any man. "And I know Melanie made the same suggestion to you that Katie did to me."

"I'm not going to lie, I'm nervous. There's a part of me that wants to see where this is going to lead. Hell, there isn't a guy in the world that wouldn't be working through a thousand different scenarios if he was in my shoes. The most important thing to me though is you, and keeping this family together and happy. I think it would kill me to ruin that." My voice caught a little as I explained things to Beth. Beth smiled and placed her right hand on my cheek before leaning in to kiss me.

"We're not going to let anything mess with the family; that I promise you. We're strong enough and honest enough to handle anything that comes our way. As for me, I know you love me, and I know you are loyal to me. I think as long as we are honest, and together, nothing that happens will damage our relationship. Who knows, it might even strengthen it." I blinked at Beth, wondering if she really meant what I thought she meant. Did she really just give me a green light to explore things with the girls, as long as I told her or she was present?

"Let's get ready for bed, unless you want to take the girls up on their offer?" Beth said as she turned and started brushing her teeth. It always amazed me that she could drop such a bombshell in the middle of doing something as mundane as brushing ones teeth. Beth never let anything interfere with something that needed to be done; it's just the way she is.

"I'll be honest, I am curious as to what the girls have in mind. Last night, fuck, I can hardly believe that was just last night, was really hot and exciting. It seemed to have a great effect on both of us. However, in this case, I'm going to defer to you. Whatever we do, checking out 3 very sexy young women or just cuddling together in bed, works for me." I hugged Beth from behind, my dick semi-hard from thinking about the girls. I looked into Beth's eyes in the mirror of the bathroom. It was the same sort of intense connection I shared earlier with Denise.

"Ok then. Let's get ready for bed first and then we'll head upstairs. You know, to tuck the girls in." Beth gave a little giggle and went back to getting ready. I left the bathroom and went to our room to get changed, pulling on my pajama bottoms and a light t-shirt.

I returned to the bathroom after Beth finished. When I came back out she was in another favorite outfit of mine. A cute little green teddy with buttons on the top section. It hung down just below her ass and the buttons were easily undone to allow easy access to her wonderful tits. The color was perfect for Beth and she had on lace panties that matched.

"My, my, my! You look good enough to eat!" I said with a grin as I pulled her into my arms and then nibbled lightly on her neck. Beth sighed and then giggled before playfully slapping me away.

"Ok, enough of that, let's get upstairs, quietly and see what's going on." Beth grabbed my hand, I could sense the nervous energy coming off of her. Despite her assurances earlier, I could tell she had some reservation about what we were about to do. I squeezed her hand tightly and gave her a reassuring nod. She repaid me with a brilliant smile before leading me up the stairs.

"Fourth stair from the top squeaks" I warned before she stepped on it. She stepped over the squeaky step and we shortly found ourselves outside of Denise's bedroom door.

"Come in," Denise said softly from inside the room. We opened the door to find all three girls cuddled together on the bed. A pile of clothes on the floor to one side. Both Beth and I gasped at the sight. Somehow the implicit invitation to watch made it all seem so much more real than our spying the night before.

"We're really glad you came up. We were worried you wouldn't." Denise said as we entered the room.

"We talked it over and decided together that it was just too special an opportunity to pass up." Beth said as we stepped fully into the room and closed the door. The temperature seemed to suddenly jump by 10 degrees. I could feel the sweat trickling down my back and noticed Beth's forehead start to glisten in the soft light of the reading light on the nightstand. The girls were already covered in a light sheen of sweat, having most likely already enjoyed some fun.

"I glad you see it that way. Why don't the two of you sit down and just enjoy." Denise said as she pointed to the two chairs in the corner of the room. They must have brought over one from the other upstairs room. We sat down in the comfortable wingback chairs, the soft fabric of the tan and green upholstery embracing us. Our hands held as we looked at the girls, unsure of what was to come.

"Of course," Katie chimed in, "if you feel compelled to join in, I don't think anyone here will object." That cause the girls to start giggling, I blushed slightly and looked at Beth who seemed very thoughtful.

"For now though, I would suggest you make yourselves more comfortable. I mean we're not wearing anything, so I wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable in your clothes." Katie said with an impossible balance of innocent and naughty in her voice. Seriously, how has she not been kidnapped by now?

"That is a very good suggestion Katie," Beth replied and stood to remove her teddy and to slowly pull her panties down. I watched as she stripped, enjoying the moment when her neatly trimmed pussy came into view. Beth looked at me and smiled; I stood and removed my clothes, trying my best not to rush through it too much. When I sat back down my dick was standing up hard and proud. Beth and I held hands again and looked back at the girls.

"Very nice Aunt Beth. I hope I look as good as you when I hit forty." Melanie said as she unabashedly checked out her aunt.

"I think if we are going to be hanging out in the nude together, that you should just call me Beth. And thank-you." Beth replied.

The girls looked at each other and all smiled before saying 'ok, Beth' in unison. Beth and I shared a look before turning our attention back to the girls.

There was no further conversation at this point; the girls had shifted so that they were all on their knees facing each other. Each girl raised their hands to grab one of their sister's breasts. They massaged and caressed each other, flicking and pinching nipples along the way, in what appeared to me to be a very practiced routine. Clearly the girls had been experimenting with each other for a while now.

As the breast fondling continued, the girls began to make soft noises, appreciating the attention they were receiving. Without breaking contact with the breasts they were holding, they leaning in and shared a very erotic, very sensuous three way kiss. All three tongues met and tangled in a very sexy display of sisterly love.

Melanie made the first move, breaking away from the shared kiss to turn her attention to Denise's nipples. She lowered her head and sucked each of Denise's hard, puffy nipples into her mouth. Denise and Katie continued to kiss, their hands alternating between caressing Melanie's back and each other. After a minute or so, Melanie switched and turned her attention to Katie. A soft and sexy moan escaped Katie's lips as Melanie alternated between her two nipples.

You could see the saliva glistening on Katie's tits in the soft light of the room. Beth released my hand and moved it down to grab my cock. It jumped as her hand closed around it. I lifted my right hand up to caress and rub Beth's beautiful breasts. Our eyes never leaving the scene in front of us. After a few minutes of Melanie moving between Denise's and Katie's breasts, she laid down on the bed.

Denise and Katie grinned and attacked Melanie's tits, violently sucking her nipples into their waiting mouths. Melanie gasped at the assault and placed a hand on each girls head, keeping them pinned to her nipples. Clearly Melanie liked things a little rough, liked being taken control of. After a minute or so of sucking and licking Melanie's nipples, Denise and Katie released them and shared another deep kiss.

Denise positioned herself over Melanie's head and lowered her pussy to Melanie's eager mouth. We watched as Melanie played and teased Denise's pussy with her tongue, watched the expression on Denise's face as her excitement grew. Katie occupied herself by continuing to assault Melanie's breasts with her tongue, reaching up to play with Denise's nipples at the same time.

Finally, Denise grew frustrated with Melanie's teasing and started to grind herself hard against Melanie's face. Katie released Melanie's tits and turned her attention to Denise's. We watched as Denise took her pleasure from Melanie's tongue and mouth as Katie sucked and licked Denise's nipples. I glanced over at Beth and noticed her other hand was playing slowly with her pussy, tracing her finger up and down the slit, stopping occasionally to circle her clit. Her other hand moved slowly up and down on my cock as my right hand continued to play with her breasts.

"Oh, fuck, that's right, god, Melanie, right there!" Denise moaned softly, nearing her climax. Katie was now alternating between biting and pinching Denise's nipples, clearly aware of what her sister liked. A minute later we watched as Denise clenched her thighs around Melanie's head and rode her to a beautiful orgasm.

Katie released her nipples and Denise fell forward onto Melanie before rolling to the right. Denise traced her fingers over Melanie's firm, flat stomach, circling her breast and lightly teasing her pussy.

"God Melanie, you are way too good at that." Denise smiled and looked back at Melanie. Melanie sat up, her face shiny with Denise's juices.

"I'm a giver, and besides, you just taste so damn good!" Denise laughed and sat up to kiss Melanie before licking around her lips, savoring her own juices.

"Yes, I agree, Denise tastes great, but now it's my turn!" Katie said as she forced Melanie to lie back down again. "You know what I like baby sister, and I need it badly!" Katie took up a similar position to Denise over Melanie's face. She lowered herself slowly until you could just see the smallest of gaps between her pussy and Melanie's lips.

Melanie extended her tongue up to probe Katie's folds. We watched her tongue take long slow licks up Katie's slit, pausing every so often to poke and prod. This was a different technique than she used on Denise. In the meantime, Denise moved behind Katie and began to caress all her all over. Denise touched her everywhere except her breasts. Finally after a couple of minutes, Denise grabbed both breasts and squeezed hard.

I watched in amazement at the scene before me. Never in my life have I seen something so erotic and sexy. Beth's hand continued to play slowly with my dick, her other hand maintained the same sort of pace on her pussy. My hand continued to play with her breasts, giving more attention to her nipples now, pinching and pulling them.

Before us, Denise reached a hand down and started to play with Katie's clit as Melanie continued to probe her depths with her tongue. It was very evident that Katie was getting close. Denise reached her other hand down and rubbed two fingers through Katie's wet pussy before moving her hand away.

We watched, transfixed, as Denise moved her hand around and pushed a finger into Katie's ass. Katie gasped at the intrusion and lowered her pussy firmly onto Melanie's face, leaning forward to ensure Denise still had access to her ass. Katie worked her hips, grinding her sex against Melanie's trapped mouth. Denise slowly moved her fingers in and out of Katie's back door.

"Oh god, that feels so good, so good, so goooooood....." Katie moaned as she came hard, brought to orgasm by her sister's, one with a tongue in her pussy and the other with a finger in her ass. I looked over at Beth; she glanced at me and smiled. Denise removed her finger and Katie fell forward onto Melanie, just as Denise had minutes earlier.

"My beautiful sisters, you do look after me so well!" Katie said as she rolled over, her breasts heaving as she slowly regained her composure. Melanie sat up and leaned in to kiss Katie deeply. Katie responded with another moan before licking the remains of her orgasm off of Melanie's face. We gasped, the first sound either of us had made since the girls started, as Melanie turned and grabbed Denise's hand, sucking the finger she had in Katie's ass into her mouth. She stared at Denise as she cleaned her finger with her mouth and tongue. It was dirty and sexy and erotic.

"I think they're enjoying the show so far girls," Denise said after our involuntary gasp. We both nodded, not saying a word, not wanting to break the spell we were under. "Well, let's make sure we finish with a bang!" Katie giggled as she and Denise turned their attention to Melanie.

They stared with by taking turns kissing Melanie, their hands roaming over her body while their tongues explored her mouth. Katie moved down to Melanie's breasts first, followed shortly by Denise. They each took a breast and kissed and lick all around it, never touching the nipple but coming oh so close. Melanie was squirming under their attention. She reached a hand down to stroke her pussy, spreading her legs wide to allow easy access. Denise slapped her hand away.

Beth's hand was moving faster on my dick now, I looked to my right and noticed her other hand was concentrated on her clit, only occasionally sliding down her slit to probe her tight opening. Denise moved to Melanie's nipple first, eliciting a gasp from her sister as she sucked her left nipple hard. Katie followed, timing her assault on the right nipple for the moment when Denise released the left one. Melanie gasped louder and began to moan softly.

Both sisters moved their hands down Melanie's body and traced the outline of her pussy with their fingers, never entering the wet folds that craved their attention. After another minute or so of teasing, Denise released Melanie's nipple and kissed her way do to Melanie's pussy. Katie followed suit seconds later.

Denise lifted her head and used her hands to spread Melanie's pussy lips, exposing the wet pink folds of her sex to our hungry eyes. Denise smiled at us and then looked at Katie who moved in to lick Melanie from top to bottom. Melanie bucked her hips, trying to get more pressure against her aching clit. Katie finally obliged and sucked Melanie's clit hard into her mouth. Denise ran two fingers through Melanie's very wet snatch before shoving one into her ass, the same finger that was in Katie's only minutes earlier.

Beth's hand was now hard at work on my dick, her other hand rubbing frantically on her clit. I was now alternating between Beth's breasts, pulling each nipple hard before releasing it and switching to the other. Melanie began to buck her hips and moan loudly. Seconds later she bit into her hand and screamed her orgasm, trying her best to muffle the sound of her pleasure. Denise and Katie released her and cuddled up beside her on the bed, lightly caressing her stomach as she came down from a glorious orgasm.

"Oh fuck, that was hot! Quick, Josh, take me please!" Beth said as she released my dick and moved to the bed with the girls. I was less than a second behind. Beth had dropped to the bed, lying next to Denise. I quickly mounted her, driving my full length into her without any restraint. I looked down at my beautiful wife and slammed into her again and again, barely aware of the three gorgeous women on the bed with us.

"Oh god, that's it, that's the spot, right there, now, please, now!" Beth cried and I continued to pound her soaked pussy. I thrust hard into her and held myself in her depths. My orgasm overtook me and I pumped a surprisingly large load into Beth's waiting womb. Beth responded to my release with her own orgasm. I stayed buried in Beth, raised up on my arms as we both came down from our highs.

The girls were watching us intently, smiles on their faces. Beth turned her head and smiled.

"Thanks for the show girls; it was a lot of fun. Maybe next time, we'll make it interactive." Beth gave me a light touch and I took the cue to pull out and stand up. Beth turned over and leaned over the girls, giving each one a very un-aunt like kiss, before falling back down on the bed.

"Oh you are most welcome Beth" Denise said. "Before you go though, you should allow us to clean you up!" Katie and Melanie jumped into action. Melanie dropped to the floor in front of me and quickly sucked my semi-hard dick into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head, cleaning all remnants of recent activities from it. My dick grew back to its full length under her very talented clean-up. Oddly I was only vaguely aware of what she was doing to my cock, my eyes were fixed on what else was happening on the bed.

Katie had moved over between Beth's legs as was slowly cleaning up the surprisingly large load I had just moments ago deposited. I could see my sperm leaking from Beth's engorged pussy, I watched in fascination as Katie slowly licked Beth clean, working from the bottom to the top of her slit. Beth gasped when Katie first made contact, I was expecting her to protest, however, all she did was to reach down and run her hand through Katie's hair.