Family Gatherings Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie continued cleaning Beth quite thoroughly and I could tell it was having an effect on my wife. Beth's breathing was starting to become shallow, her eyes were closed and she had a look on her face that I've seen many times.

"Don't stop Katie, so close, so very close." Beth said in a breathless voice, I noticed that Denise had a little smirk on her face, as if this was part of the master plan. Of course, for all I know, it was. Katie picked up her intensity and abandoned all pretenses at just 'cleaning up'.

As I continued to watch the hot scene before me, Melanie picked up her pace sucking my dick. I could feel my balls starting to tingle in anticipation of an orgasm. I was a little surprised that I had another one in me, but then again, I was on the over stimulated side at the moment. It all seemed a little surreal. I reached down to stroke Melanie's hair, glancing down to smile at her. She smiled back without releasing my dick from her mouth. I returned to watching my other niece pleasuring my wife.

"Oh fuck, that's the spot right there, suck it please!" Beth moaned as Katie latched onto her clit. "Ooooo, fuck, fuck, gonna cum, gonna cum, gaaaaa...." Beth said as her orgasm finally crested, causing her to arch her back and hold Katie's head against her pussy. Shortly after that I felt myself hit the point of no return.

"God Melanie, I'm going to cum..." Melanie sucked me fully into her mouth, burying her nose in my pubic hair. I grunted a couple of times before shooting what little cum I had left down her willing throat.

"Fuck me! That was amazing." I gasped as Melanie slowly pulled back, freeing my dick from her throat, stopping to circle the head a few times with her tongue before releasing it from her mouth.

Beth was watching me at this point, with a smile on her face. She slowly got up off the bed and came over to give me a hug and a kiss. Melanie had rejoined her sisters on the bed by this point.

"Thank-you for everything girls, that was marvelous. Although I think it's time we all head to bed, our own beds." The girls giggled and jumped off the bed to give us both a hug. My dick twitched back to life as I was caught in a glorious sandwich of beautiful female flesh.

"Thank-you Melanie that was amazing." I said, grabbing Melanie and giving her a deep kiss. She gave me a shy little smile before leaving Denise's room to head to her own bed. I noticed Beth whispering something to Katie as well before she left the room.

We both looked at Denise who just smiled and said

"Hope you have a good sleep." Denise said, flashing us a sweet and innocent looking smile. Beth and I laughed, grabbed our pajamas and said good night before leaving the room.

A few minutes later, just a little after 3:30, we turned out the reading lights and fell into a deep sleep, cuddled closely together. At the time, neither of us noticed the light coming from under the door of David and Cathy's room. That was going to be an issue for the next day.