Family Gatherings Pt. 05

Story Info
Tuesday Evening - The niece's & Alicia get their reward
8.8k words
4.73
41.6k
27
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 07/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers

Pt. 5 – Tuesday Evening

I'll spare the details of the match as the fun stuff didn't really happen until we got back to the cottages. At the end of the match, the 24 minutes it took to use all of our shots, the girls outscored the guys 174 to 93. Denise and Katie accounted for 120 of the hits as they set-up sniper positions and systematically picked us apart. It wasn't pretty.

The girls were quite excited to get back to cottage to collect their prize. I can't say that the guys were very upset about it though. The girls were quite graphic in what they would be expecting we they got back, needless to say, Connor, Craig and myself were already rock hard and getting more worked up by the minute. I believed it was an intentional attempt to torture the guys knowing that we were not allowed to cum until the girls had been fully satisfied. I whispered that thought to Craig, who was driving.

"I heard that!" said Denise from the back of the van "and you are right of course." This caused the girls to break into a fit of giggles. The three guys just sighed. We got back to the cottages and quickly headed into #32. We were laughing as we entered the cottage and failed to notice the sounds coming from Trish's bedroom.

"I'm going to go freshen up before we get started, anyone else need to?" Denise asked as she was heading to the bathroom. Of course all four girls headed to the bathroom together. As they were passing the door to Trish's bedroom they stopped and started to quietly giggle before they headed into the bathroom. The three guys shared a look and crept towards the bedroom door, which was half open.

Well, let's just say that what we saw did nothing to alleviate the pressure building in our pants. Cindy and Cathy were intertwined in a very delightful looking 69. Clearly they were very into what they were doing as they appeared unaware that we were home. I took a moment to take in both of them, not having seen them naked yet. Both of them looked great, especially since they've had 5 kids between them. I looked at Connor and Craig who were gawking as well and then quickly shooed them away from the door.

We sat on the couches in the living room area and waited for the girls. It was almost ten minutes before the girls came out. In the meantime our erections were still rock hard as we couldn't miss the moans and other sounds coming from Trish's room. The girls were still giggling quietly when they emerged from the bathroom and quickly led us upstairs to Craig and Alicia's room upstairs. You could still smell the sex in the air from they're earlier activities.

"Ok boys, here are the ground rules. You have to do what we say, when we say it and no stopping until we cum. You guys don't get to cum until you've made each of us cum. If there are any accidents, there will be consequences. Namely, whoever cums will have to clean up the mess from wherever it is, with their mouth!" Denise was clearly the leader of this group. Hell the more I spend time with her the more I think she could lead us all. "Any questions?"

Connor made a move to say something and I cut him off.

"No, we agreed to the bet and we will pay up. And I guess we have plenty of incentive to make sure you ladies are well and truly satisfied. Since I suspect that it will be a rather torturous couple of hours for us poor guys, may I suggest one thing?" Denise nodded, "After we make our last lady cum, we get to cum in or on whomever we want, where ever we want. If we have already cum once, by accident of course, then the chosen lady gets to pick the location. Consider it added incentive to hold off until the end"

The girls shared a look and grinned.

"Agreed!" They replied together. Seriously, there must be some sort of telepathic communication going on there. More likely they already anticipated the request, which is still kind of scary. What chance do we poor guys ever really have?

"Now that we are in agreement, I suggest you guys strip. That way we can size you up and pick our first guy." The guys and I shared another look; I shrugged and started taking off my clothes. That seemed to put the other two at ease and they followed suit. Soon enough the three of us stood bare-assed and fully erect before four very beautiful and very horny girls.

I glance at Craig and Connor, sizing up the competition as it were. Craig was maybe just a little smaller than me, but not by much. Connor was shorter, maybe 5.5"; however, his cock was very thick. It made for an odd look. The girls took their time looking us over, touching lightly and giggling every now and again.

"Ok, we decided on the order, Katie first, then me, followed by Alicia. Whoever gets their lady to cum first goes to Melanie." Denise said.

"Ok, enough talk, I really need to cum! I want Craig first." That was Katie. She grabbed Craig by his dick and pulled him over onto the queen size bed. Denise interrupted my thoughts as she grabbed Connor and pushed him down onto the bed. I was a little disappointed, not with having Alicia first, God no, but with not being chosen first. That was alleviated a little when Alicia whispered to me that she made the girls promise to leave me for her.

Alicia grabbed my dick and pulled me gently towards the bed as well. Katie and Craig were at the head of the bed, Denise and Connor across the middle and Alicia and I at the bottom. Melanie was sitting to the side on a chair, not seeming upset in the least about being last. Alicia started by telling me to slowly undress her. I smiled and gave her a quick kiss.

I took my time undressing Alicia; I started by caressing her over her clothes without touching any of her sensitive areas. I undid her hair clip to let her hair fall loose. I kissed her gently on her neck and slowly worked my way down the front of her shirt until I reached her waist. I then slowly raised her shirt and kissed each section of exposed skin as I worked my way up, Alicia was already breathing hard by the time her breast came into view.

I kissed softly between her breasts but left them mostly alone, giving just a quick lick to each nipple. As I suspected earlier, she wasn't wearing a bra. I pulled the shirt up over her head and paused with her arms up and only her lips exposed. I gave her a deep kiss before pulling her shirt the rest of the way off. I glanced over her shoulder and noticed that the other two guys already had their girls undressed. Amateurs.

I kissed my way back down Alicia stopping to pay more attention to her breasts this time. I mentioned before that she had a great pair of tits. It was a thrill to finally get my hands on them. I spent a couple of minutes loving her breasts before continuing down to her shorts. I slowly started to work them down, pausing to spin Alicia around as I lowered them past her hips. I kissed each cheek of her very firm ass as I slowly lowered her shorts.

I continued to kiss as I lowered the shorts down her legs, alternating between each leg, glancing up on occasion to get a look at her bare pussy which was already showing signs of her arousal. Finally, after almost 10 minutes I had Alicia completely nude and standing in front of me. I so desperately wanted to throw her down and fuck the hell out of her. This was her party though. I noticed both Connor and Craig had their faces buried between the legs of the respective lady.

"So, my dear Alicia, what would you like next?" I said to Alicia as I looked up at her from my knees. Alicia was already flush from my teasing and I could see and smell her arousal. I slowly moved my hands up and down her legs as I waited for her to decide.

"Oh God, I want your tongue in me. Denise told me you were very good with it." Alicia said and blushed deeply. I just smiled and guided her to sit back on the bed.

"Well, I think the fact that there's nothing I love more than the taste of a nice sweet pussy and only want to make you feel good helps with that." I replied as I started to kiss my way back up her legs. She parted them without me saying a word and I slowly worked my way towards my prize. Seriously, if this is losing, then who cares if you win?

I kissed and licked my way towards her very wet pussy. Once I reached my goal I kissed around her outer lips and dragged my tongue across the sensitive flesh. I could hear Denise and Katie giving directions to Craig and Connor on what to do, on what they liked. Alicia never said a word, her breathing just started to get quicker. I was just about to plunge into her sweet center when Melanie spoke up.

"By the way fellas, as an incentive to pick up the pace, I'm promising something very special to whoever gets their lady off first." Melanie said in a very mischievous tone. I glanced over at her and she was already undressed and slowly playing with herself as she watched her sisters and Alicia get their pussies eaten.

"Don't worry Alicia, I won't rush this. I'm yours until you cum!" I said just before I shoved my tongue into her wet opening. Alicia gasped and I delighted in the taste of her. She was sweet with just a hint of tartness. Similar to Denise but not quite the same. I slowly worked my tongue into her hole before dragging it up her slit, pausing to press hard on her clit.

"Oh God, that is soooo good! I need you to give those two lessons." Alicia said as I continued to work on her clit. Well, I guess that confirms Denise's suspicions about today not being the first time Alicia's had both brothers. I continued to lick and suck and kiss Alicia's pussy, alternating between poking into her cunt and licking and sucking her clit. Her breath was coming very quickly now.

Sensing that she was getting close, I licked up and suck her clit hard into my mouth. At the same time I plunged two fingers into her cunt. I stroked my fingers in and out as I sucked her clit, licking it at the same time. I was reward fairly quickly as her legs clamped around my head and she came hard. She squirted a little as she came and I quickly lapped up her offering. Manna from heaven! After a minute or so she finally released my head.

"Oh my dear god Josh! That was fucking amazing; I've never cum so hard from oral before. Denise wasn't kidding." Alicia sat up and pulled me in for a very deep kiss. When she finally released me I noticed that Melanie was standing next to us.

"I was hoping you'd be first." She said with a grin. I looked over at Denise and Katie and noticed that they were fondling each other's breasts. Their breathing was quite rapid now. Katie screamed her orgasm first, followed shortly by Denise. They turned towards each other and kissed before sitting up and giving the boys a kiss.

"Well, I think I need a break after that orgasm Josh just gave me, so I'll sit this one out. Why don't you two guys switch while Josh looks after Melanie." Alicia said as she dropped down into the chair that Melanie had vacated, a very content expression on her face. Denise and Katie just grinned; the guys shrugged and switched places. Melanie pulled me in for a kiss and whispered in my ear.

"Here's what I want you to do. Start with my tits, I love having my nipples sucked. And don't you dare go easy, be rough with them. Then, a little oral loving would be nice. Once I'm on my way, I want that nice cock of yours in me, but not all the way at first. Just put the head part way in while you rub my clit. Just as I start to cum, I want you to slam into me as hard as you can. Think you can handle that?" She licked my ear as she pulled away from me. I responded by pulling her close and kissing her deeply.

"If that's what you want my love, then that's what you'll get." I kissed Melanie again and looked over at Denise and Katie. Katie had Connor on his back and was slowly riding his thick cock. Denise was on her hands and knees with Craig standing and taking her from behind. I wondered which of the guys would go first. I returned my attention to Melanie and kissed her on her neck and worked my way down to her breasts, as directed.

I kissed and licked around her breasts before sucking her nipples hard into my mouth. I moved between nipples, using my hand to pinch and pull whichever one wasn't in my mouth. I took Melanie at her word and played with her nipples hard. She gasped and moaned at each pinch and pull. Once I felt she was getting nicely aroused I eased her back unto the bed, her head ending up near Denise's.

The two sisters shared a kiss as I lowered my mouth down to Melanie's pussy. Again, I took my time and slowly worked on her clit, poking and probing her opening with my tongue on occasion. I reveled in yet another delicious pussy. Similar yet different from the others. There was something unique about Melanie's taste that I couldn't quite put my finger, or should I say tongue, on.

I continued to lavish attention on Melanie's sweet pussy and she was quickly getting very worked up. I was lost in her scent and taste when I felt a touch on my head; I looked up at Melanie who nodded lightly. Time for the next phase. I gave her slit one last lick and kissed my way up her body, pausing to bite each nipple lightly. I was rewarded with a little gasp of delight as I nipped at each nipple. I kiss each nipple good-bye before traveling the rest of the way up.

"Are you ready for phase three my dear Melanie?" I said as I positioned my swollen head part way in her tight cunt. It was all I could do not to push all the way in right away, it felt as if her cunt was trying to pull me in and I had to fight to stay out. I know, such terrible problems.

"Remember; just keep your head there until I start to cum, and then give it all to me, hard." Melanie whispered into my ear before giving me another kiss. I repositioned myself for better control; I lifted Melanie's legs up, moving to my knees, keeping just keeping the head of my dick in her entrance. I place her feet on my shoulders, causing her to be splayed open before me. The sight was decidedly naughty and wanton.

I managed to find a spot where my dick would stay put and slowly started to rub her clit with my fingers and thumb. Melanie started to move around causing my head to slide around, I had to constantly adjust to stop from sliding into her. It wasn't easy to do, for several reasons. I continued to work on her clit while focusing on not just slamming into her right away. My concentration was broken a little when I heard Katie start to cum; I looked over and watched her ride out her orgasm on Connor's thick cock.

Denise followed shortly after, followed by Craig. I would have guessed Connor would give it up first. I guess Denise hit Craig's sensitive spots because he slammed himself into Denise and had what looked to be a very intense orgasm himself. Both Denise and Craig collapsed onto the bed next to Melanie and me. That brought me back to what I should be focusing on and I refocused my attention on Melanie's clit.

Melanie had been watching her sisters get off as well and it was having a definite effect on her. As I picked up the pace of my rubbing her breathing was quickly becoming heavy. I used my free hand to grab and pull her nipples, eliciting gasps and speeding her towards her orgasm. As her orgasm built, she began to move her hips more, making it harder for me to just keep my head in her tight pussy. I'm still not entirely sure how I managed to do it. After another minute she was approaching her release.

"Oh God Josh, almost there, almost there, ohhhhh. Now! Do it now!" With that I slammed fully into Melanie's cunt. I felt the resistance for just a split second before I broke through her hymen. Melanie cried out, a mixture of pain and pleasure. I kept my thumb rubbing on her clit and just held myself as deeply in her as I could. When her orgasm finally finished I dropped her legs from my shoulder and leaned down to kiss her deeply.

"Oh my Melanie, you should have told me, I never thought...." I couldn't really find the words to say. Melanie looked at me with tears in the corners of her eyes and smiled. She grabbed my head and kissed me deeply, I felt myself melt into her kiss.

"Oh Josh, don't worry. This was what I wanted; you have no idea how happy I am right now. I couldn't think of a better way to lose my virginity, or a better person to lose it too!" This time I think I had tears in my eyes. I kissed Melanie again and hugged her tightly.

"If this is how you wanted it to happen, then thank-you for giving me such a special gift." I kissed her again before moving to pull out. Melanie stopped me from coming out by wrapping her legs around me.

"Not yet, please, just give me another minute?" How could I deny such a request? I kissed her again and just held her closely to me.

I felt a hand on the back of my head and looked over to see Denise smiling at me. She leaned towards me and I leaned over to kiss her. Denise then leaned in to kiss Melanie as well, a beautiful smile on her face, reflecting such love for her sister. It was a beautiful, intimate and very intense moment. It was more than I could handle, so I did what any guy would do in that moment, I stopped it.

"I thought a distance runner like you would have more stamina than that Craig. You're only half through the marathon and already you're spent!" Denise slapped at me, knowing full well what I was doing. Craig raised a hand to give me the finger and Alicia, Connor and Katie started to laugh.

"Well I guess you know what you have to do now Craig, you remember the rules." Melanie said with an evil grin. At the same time she released the grip her legs had around my waist. I took this as a sign to pull out. I slowly withdrew from Melanie, watching for any signs of discomfort. As I finally popped out of her no longer virgin pussy, I rolled to my side and cuddled next to her. I glanced down and saw the visual signs of her deflowering on my still erect dick. I kissed her softly on the cheek and then grinned at Craig who was now sitting up.

"Seriously? I have to?" Clearly the thought of cleaning his own cum out of Denise's cunt wasn't exactly an appealing thought to the poor boy.

"Craig, you agreed to the bet and then agreed to the consequences. Time to man up and do what you said you would." I said in all seriousness. "Besides, while you might be getting your cum, you still get to taste Denise's pussy and let me tell you, it is worth it." Denise smiled and slapped playfully at me again. She missed and hit Melanie's breast instead. Causing Melanie to squeal in surprise before deciding to tickle Denise.

"Oh Craig, it's not so bad. I'll even give you a hand." Alicia said and she moved over to the bed and pulled Craig down to his knees on the floor. Denise turned fully onto her back and move towards the end of the bed.

"See, I'll even go first." With that Alicia dove into Denise's pussy and gave a very noisy lick and suck. Denise moaned softly at the attention. Alicia pulled back, a mixture of Craig's cum and Denise's juices on her lips. She licked them clean before turning to Craig. "See, nothing to it!"

With that she gently pushed Craig's head towards Denise's cunt. Craig gave a tentative lick at first and then shrugged his shoulders before diving in himself. I looked over and saw Katie and Connor cuddling and watching. Denise was enjoying the attention and building towards another orgasm. Melanie turned towards me and whispered in my ear. I nodded and we both got off the bed and heading down stairs.

When we got downstairs we found a note on the dining room table from Cindy and Cathy. It read 'Hope you guys enjoy your games, we're gone over to the other cabin. See you for supper, try to be there by 7 or we're starting without you.' I looked at the clock; it was already after 5:30. I looked at Melanie and she smiled before pulling me into the bathroom. We quickly hopped into the shower and spent a few minutes cleaning each other up before heading back up stairs.

lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers