Family Gatherings Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well it's about time you guys got back, we were about to get started without you." Katie said before grabbing me and pushing me down onto the bed. "God, I've been waiting for this since Sunday!" Katie jumped on top of me and kissed me deeply before reaching between us to guide my still hard cock into her very wet and hot pussy.

"Oh fuck, that's the ticket!" Katie started to ride my dick hard and I reached up to grabbed her oh so perfect breasts, rolling her nipples between my fingers.

Alicia had Craig on the bed and was riding him hard as well. Denise was sitting on the chair, playfully running her fingers over her slit. Connor gently led Melanie by the hand and laid her back on the bed. He leaned down to whisper in her ear and she laughed lightly. Maybe he wasn't as unaware as I thought. My thoughts were pulled back to the beauty riding my cock as she started to do something with her hips that felt absolutely incredible. It felt a little too good to be honest.

I thought about just giving in and shooting my load into Katie, however, I had something very specific in mind and I wanted the chance for that to happen. So without warning I grabbed Katie's hips to stop her moving and flipped her over onto her back. She gave a little squeal as I took control.

"I've been looking forward to this as well; however, I believe I promised you something else on Sunday." With that I pulled out of her velvety folds and licked my way down her body.

A couple of minutes later I finally reached my goal. Despite having been fucked twice already today, Katie still tasted sweet and pure, like the best honey you've ever had, mixed with your favorite desert and drink as well. I've have never tasted anything quite like it in my life. The rest of the activity in the room was blocked out as I paid loving attention to ever square millimeter of Katie's sweet sex.

I have no idea how long I was buried in Katie before I felt her start to cum. I quickly moved up and slammed fully into her, causing her orgasm to go up another notch. I bent down and sucked a nipple hard into my mouth and slipped a hand between us to put more pressure on her clit. Katie scream as her orgasm tore through her. I held her there and let her ride out her release. A minute or so later I felt her body go slack. I leaned down and kissed her deeply before rolling over onto my back.

Katie rolled over and cuddled into me. She squeezed me tight and then passed out. I smiled. I looked over to see Craig and Alicia cuddling and watching Denise and Connor licking Melanie. I'm guessing Melanie's tight cunt was too much for Connor. We all watched for a few minutes as they took turns licking and sucking Melanie's pussy. It wasn't long before Melanie had another orgasm.

Both Denise and Connor got on the bed and cuddled into Melanie. We all lay there contently for a few moments until Denise finally got up and looked at me.

"Ok, I was saving the best for last and now I can't wait anymore." Denise said as she got up and wiggled her finger at me, beckoning me to her. I grinned and gently extracted myself from Katie's embrace. She sighed as I got off the bed. I picked her up softly and placed her in the chair. Her eyes opened and she gave me such a smile, I kissed her softly before going over to Denise.

Connor and Craig were now on their backs, facing in opposite directions. Melanie was riding Craig and Alicia was on Connor. They were leaning in and kissing and fondling each other as well. I pulled my eyes away and focused on my final lady. Denise smiled and drew me to her. We kissed each other, softly at first and then with increasing intensity, before falling back on the bed.

"What would you like Beautiful? Your heart's desire is my command." Denise smiled, blushing slightly.

"I want you to make love to me, softly and gently, make it last, make me yours." I kissed her softly on the lips and brushed her hair out of her face.

"That I can do."

Suddenly the rest of the world seemed to disappear. Denise became the whole of my universe as I slowly slipped into her and kissed her deeply. We held each other close, eyes locked on each other as I slowly moved in and out of her velvety folds. There was an incredibly intense connection between us, and it scared me more than a little. I could feel my heart going out to Denise in a way I've only ever experienced once before, with Beth.

I'm not really sure how long we made love, I was vaguely aware of Alicia riding Connor to very loud orgasm, followed by Katie coming over to suck Connor until he shot his second load of the evening into her mouth. I heard Melanie cum, followed shortly by Craig. Having felt the tight grip of Melanie's pussy I could understand why he didn't go anywhere else.

My attention stayed focused on Denise though, everything was secondary. She was steadily building towards her own orgasm and I was silently amazed that I was still going. My desire to get to choose who and where was strong enough, I guess, to override my other urges. I'm not sure when the others left the room, although I do remember hearing the shower.

"Oh god, I'm so very close, Josh, cum with me. Please?" Denise whispered into my ear. I stared into her eyes and all thoughts of what I was holding out for disappeared. How could I not give her what she wanted? I straightened my arms and picked up my pace. Moments later Denise's orgasm hit her. When her pussy tightened its grip on my overly sensitive dick, it was just too much and I released the orgasm that had been building in me since I slammed through Melanie's virginity earlier. Our eyes never left each other's. It may have been the most intense and intimate orgasm I've ever had.

"God, oh, oh, oh....." Denise gasped as we both came down from our highs. "Oh God, I've never felt anything like that before. I love you Josh." Denise said, and then immediately blushed and looked away from me, tears starting to stream down her face.

"Hey, look at me Denise, please." I said gently and as I touched Denise's face to wipe the tears and turn it back towards me. She resisted at first and finally turned to look at me. I could see the mixture of shame and embarrassment in her eyes. She hadn't meant to tell me that she loved me, not in that way.

"Don't you dare feel bad now. We just shared something that was incredibly intense and intimate. There's no way we could share that and not feel very connected and emotional. Besides, I love you too Denise, in ways that I never realized and more than I thought I could." Her eyes widened at my confession and she suddenly beamed, smiling from ear to ear.

"Oh, thank God! I was so worried when I said that. I thought I was going to scare you away. I've thought that I loved you, that I was in love with you, for a while now. After everything we've shared already this week, that closeness between us, I knew it wasn't just a young girl's silly obsession. I never really thought you'd feel the same way about me, especially with..." Denise stopped herself and started to cry again, clearly having the same thought as me.

"I never would have thought I could love two people as totally as I do you and Beth. Beth is and will always be my first love. Nothing can change that. As I'm finding out thought, apparently I have enough in me to love two women that much. I'm not sure how we'll do it, but we will find a way for it to work. Now that I understand, I'm not ready to give up on you." I said softly before kissing Denise deeply again. She kissed me back with just an edge of desperation, a hint of need. After a couple of minutes of letting our emotions out in that kiss we broke apart.

"Ok, I suppose we should go shower and head over to supper before people start to think we've run away together." There was a mixture of playfulness and regret in Denise's voice. As if to say she was just kidding, while also saying if only it could be.

"Probably a good idea, my love. Let's go." We kissed and then got out of bed. I grabbed my clothes and Denise grabbed a fresh outfit from her closet before we headed down to the bathroom. I looked at the clock in the kitchen, it was 6:55.

"Guess we'll be a little late for supper." Denise said with a giggle.

We got into the shower together and there was a slight awkwardness to it. It wasn't the same sort of intimate shower we shared with Beth earlier in the day. It was almost as if we were trying to avoid the intimacy for some reason. Denise finally broke the tension that was building.

"Oh god, I'm sorry. You never got your reward. Since you actually made us all cum before you did, you were supposed to get to pick who and where. Will you tell me what you wanted?"

"Well, let's just say I came in the person I wanted to, if not necessarily where I was planning." I said with a wink as I slapped Denise's ass. "Don't feel bad though, after making love like we did, there was no way I was going to cum anywhere else. I couldn't think of a better way to end things." Denise gave me a shy smile, full of love that turned into a decidedly naughtier smile. She reached a hand down and gave my semi-hard dick a few tugs, returning it to its full glory.

"I've never done that before, however, I think you can still have your reward, if you think you're up for it?" She said in a very sexy, husky voice, before dropping down to suck my dick into her mouth. I watched the water from the shower bounce off her back and ass and she sucked me fully down her throat. After a minute or so she finally released me.

"Oh god, are you certain?" Denise nodded and pulled me into a hug, kissing me deeply, parting my lips with her tongue and playfully tangling with mine. She turned us around so I was now under the water before breaking our embrace. She grabbed a bottle of conditioner and squirted it into her hand. Reaching down she smeared the conditioner over my cock before turning and facing the wall, bending over to expose her ass to me.

I groaned deeply as she looked back over her shoulder and smiled. Moving behind her quickly I stroked my cock and few times to coat my fingers with our make-shift lube. I gently insert first one, then another finger into her virgin ass. It was so very hot and tight. I played with her ass for a minute or so before pulling my fingers out and placing the head of my cock against her rosebud. I stared into Denise's eyes as she looked over her shoulder and nodded. Without a word I popped the head of my dick into her tight ass.

"Fuck!" We said in unison. I couldn't hold back and within seconds was buried to the hilt and started to fuck her hard up the ass. A minute, maybe two, later I erupted deep inside her. I was surprised by both the quickness and intensity of the orgasm. I stayed buried in her and pulled her up into a hug. Kissing her neck and squeezing her breasts. I slid a hand down and found her clit. I rubbed it hard and quickly brought her to her own orgasm.

We stayed joined for another minute or two before finally breaking apart. Not another word was said as we finished our shower and quickly got dried and dressed. Just before we left the cottage I pulled Denise into my arms and kissed her deeply.

"I love you," was all I said. I took her hand and we walked hand in hand across the lawn to the other cabin. It was 7:25 and supper was just about finished when we entered the cottage.

"We were just about to send out a search party for you two." Beth said as we entered the cottage, there was hint of something else beneath her comment. I wasn't sure if it was jealousy, anger or something else. Denise picked up on it as well and immediately let go of my hand. The glorious smile that had been on her faced slipped a little before she recovered.

"Well, Josh had to collect his reward for being the only one to survive our games. And since the others had left, it was up to me to see that he got what he wanted." There was definitely an edge to Denise's reply and I suddenly became very nervous. I could suddenly see the whole thing falling apart around me, descending into the sort of angry family that I grew up with. I was about to say something when Katie came to our rescue.

"Given how well Josh performed with all of us, he certainly deserved his reward, and despite everything he's eaten lately, I imagine he's very hungry still." It was the same weak line I gave them earlier that day. Everyone laughed, except Beth and Denise who were staring at each other. Katie's comment was enough to at least ease the tension a little and Denise and I quickly grabbed something to eat from the remnants of what appeared to be a very good dinner.

Before long we were all laughing and talking, making rude jokes and flinging sexual innuendo about. Eventually the cards came out and the games began. Everything seemed to be back to normal, yet every now and again, whenever Beth and Denise interacted, I still got a sense of tension. Maybe I was reading too much into it, maybe not. I wouldn't know until I got Beth alone so we could talk. Sometime after 11:00 Ron and Cindy said they were heading to bed, followed shortly by Trish. The rest of us just decided to call it a night at that point. It had been a very long day, both emotionally and physically tiring. Everyone also seemed to be of a mind to spend the night in their own bed as well.

So we all said our good nights. I helped Beth clean up while the girls got ready for bed, followed by David and Cathy. Just after midnight we were alone in bed, alone for the first time since early that morning. So much had happened since then and we both knew we needed to talk about but were struggling with how to start the conversation. After several minutes of awkwardly cuddling, I finally broke the ice.

"How did things go with Trish, David and Ron?" I said softly, I was lying on my back and pulled her into my arms, her head resting on my shoulder. My right hand lightly scratched her back, hoping to relax away the tension I could feel in her muscles. I was a little nervous to hear about what happened. Despite our agreement, I still didn't know how I would react to actually hearing about someone else fucking Beth. A rather hypocritical feeling, given the fact that I fucked three other women today and thoroughly enjoyed eating Alicia as well.

"I'll tell you everything, but I need to know about your day first. Please?" I knew what she really wanted to hear about, however, I wasn't going to just jump to the end so I started at the beginning.

"Ok, we agreed to be open and honest with everything and I have no problem with going first. This was the first time something has happened where the other person wasn't also there, so I certainly know I feel a little awkward talking about it. Just let me know if you want any more details." With that I started telling her about the afternoon, starting with the laser tag and our bet with the girls. That quickly flowed into details of what happened once we got back. I quickly told her about going down on Alicia.

"Melanie was my second. And she wasn't lying when she said she had a special surprise for the guy that got her first. She had very specific instructions for me, start with her nipples, and be rough, followed by some oral attention. She tasted so sweet and pure, simply delicious. Next she wanted me to just put the head of my dick in her entrance and rub her clit. Just as she was about to cum she told me to ram into her as hard as I could. That was when I realized she was still a virgin." I let that statement hang there for a second.

"What?" Beth exclaimed once she processed what I said. I looked at her and nodded.

"Yup, when I slammed into her I felt a brief resistance before breaking through her hymen. She came hard when I did it though, and said that it didn't hurt much. I was both surprised and worried. It never occurred to me that she would still be a virgin and then I worried about what I had done. She reassured me that it was what she wanted. So I did the only think I could, I told her that I loved her and thanked her for giving me such a special gift."

"Well, given the way the girls have gotten on, I never would have thought any of them would have been a virgin. I think you handled it well though. She chose well with you. I'm not sure if she would have let one of the other two take her for the first time; however, I have no doubt they wouldn't have handled it as well."

I continued with the story, telling her about Craig cumming in Denise and having to clean her up, as per our agreement. With Alicia's help of course. At this point I could tell that Beth was starting to get a little turned on as she had wrapped her hand around my cock and was slowly stroking it. I continued telling her about doing Katie next. I tried to describe Katie's taste to her and couldn't do it justice.

"You'll just have to try it out for yourself at some point. God, everyone should taste that at least once. I didn't get the same sort of satisfaction that I get from going down on you though. I just don't have that same connection with her I guess." I said before continuing on with the story. I told her how gentle and sensitive Connor was with Melanie as well.

"Huh, go figure. I guess he's not as unaware as he appears." Beth said. I laughed because I had the same thought at the time. The story continued as I told her about bringing Katie to her orgasm and slamming into her, taking it up another notch.

"She actually passed out after that. I must say, that makes a fella fell pretty good when he can get that sort of reaction." I said before telling her about Connor losing it in Melanie and him and Denise cleaning her up. At this point Beth's stroking was picking up its pace, she was getting more turned on. I was hoping it would continue as I moved into the next part of the story.

"So after that I gently moved Katie to the chair in the room before Denise led me back to the bed. Melanie was riding Craig at this point and Alicia was on Connor. The girls were facing each other and sharing kisses every now and again as they took their pleasure from the boys. As I did with the others, I ask Denise what she wanted. She just said that she wanted me to make love to her, not to fuck her, but to take it slow, to make it last." I paused for a minute to see how Beth would react. Her hand was still stroking me and I noticed her other hand was between her legs.

I turned to roll her onto her back, basically flipping positions. She let go of my dick and I replaced her hand with my own before continuing the story.

"It was such a sweet request, I couldn't say no. So despite not having cum yet, I did my best to make love to her, slow and sweet, just as she wanted. I won't lie, it was very intense, her eyes never left mine. I could feel the emotion behind them. I've only ever felt that sort of intensity with one other person, you." I was rubbing Beth's clit now in firm little circles, she was absolutely soaked. She never said a word, her breath coming a little more ragged now. I continued.

"I have no idea how long we were at it. I vaguely remember Alicia cumming while riding Connor and then Katie sucking him off. Craig got Melanie off before shooting his load into her. Next thing I know, Denise and I are alone. It wasn't long after that when Denise said she was about to cum and wanted me, begged me, to cum with her. I lifted myself up and picked up the pace, pushing her over the edge, her orgasm triggering my own. And that's when she said she loved me."

"Oh, god!" Beth said between ragged little breaths, "What happened next?"

"She started to cry and turned away from me. She was ashamed and embarrassed that she told me she loved me in that moment. She was afraid that it would scare me away, that it would ruin things. She also said that she's felt that she's been in love with me for a while. I told her it was ok, that it was understandable after the very intense, very intimate experience we just shared." I paused for a minute, noting that Beth's breathing was still ragged; she hadn't stopped me from fingering her pussy and paying with her clit, so I continued.