Family Gatherings Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers

"That's when I told her that I loved her as well. How I never thought it was possible to love two people that much. I told her that you were and will always be my first love, nothing could ever change that, yet somehow I had enough room in my heart for her and that we'd find a way to make it work." I kept rubbing and playing with Beth's pussy, waiting for some sort of response.

"What happened next? I get the feeling there's more." Beth asked softly as I continued to manipulate her clit with my fingers.

"Well, we laid in bed for a few minutes, just holding each other before getting up to shower. Once we were in the shower, Denise apologized. Since I had made all four of them cum without cumming myself, I was supposed to get to cum in whoever I wanted, wherever I wanted. I told her that it was okay, I couldn't have imagined ending my turn with her any other way. She wanted to know what and who I would have chosen. So I told her."

"I bet I can guess what you wanted, her ass, am I right." Beth said, her breathing getting increasingly rapid.

"God you know me so well, no wonder I love you." I kissed Beth deeply, picking up the pace with my fingers, slipping a couple into her before moving back to her clit. "That was it exactly. She surprised me then, by giving me exactly that. She dropped down and sucked me for a bit before turning us around and lubing me up with some conditioner before bending over and presenting her ass to me. It was glorious, and over in about 2 minutes. I fucked four women over the span of three hours before I finally came with Denise. And it only took 2 minutes in Denise's tight young ass for me to fill her backdoor with my cum"

"Oh God, yes, yes, oohhhhh..." Beth managed to say before an orgasm racked her body. I eased off and slowly brought her down before removing my fingers. "God that was hot! I think I understand better now. Was that it?"

"Well, I held myself within her and fingered her to another orgasm before we finished the shower and then came over for supper. That's it my love, so, how are you feeling? I think we both knew this was coming." I said quietly, not wanting to state the obvious again.

"It'll take some time for me to fully accept it, I think I can though. God knows there is something about Denise. I can't blame you for loving her, and I certainly can understand why she loves you. I think the three of us will need to have a good talk before the week is over though. Probably sooner than later." I nodded my agreement before Kissing Beth and pulling her into my arms. We stayed that way for a few minutes.

"So, your turn now I guess." I said and settled onto my back with Beth cuddled into my right side. Her hand had returned to my still hard dick and started to play with it.

"Well, it started with a fairly long conversation where we got everything out. I told them everything, about the fantasies I was having, about feeling left out when I learned Ron had been with Trish as well. It was all very emotional, tears were shed by everyone, David included. At the end of it though, I don't think we ever felt closer."

"That's good my love, I know how important your family is to you, anything that brings you closer is good. I guessing that's not all that happened though is it?" She looked up at me and gave me a naughty little smile, her hand stroking my full length.

"Oh no, that was just the start." She then proceeded to tell me about everything that happened. Since she had felt left out, the other three siblings decided to look after her first. They all took turns licking and sucking and kissing all parts of her until she finally had a mind blowing orgasm. While she took a break to recover, Ron and David took it upon themselves to look after Trish. After the teasing and foreplay, Trish got on her hands and knees and Ron took her from behind while she sucked David's dick. Eventually, she asked for something else, so Ron laid on the bed and Trish straddled him, and then asked David to take her up the ass.

"It was so fucking hot, watching my brothers ravage both her holes at the same time. God, it was such a turn on that I starting playing with myself while I watched." Beth said, stroking my cock even faster now. She continued with the story, apparently it didn't take long for Trish to have her own mind blowing orgasm; both brothers followed suit and fill both her cunt and ass with their incestuous sperm.

"Once they broke apart, I couldn't help myself, so I went and cleaned them all up. I licked both David and Ron clean, getting my first taste of their dicks. Then I cleaned Trish up, I sucked the boys sperm out of her ass and pussy. It was just so dirty and naughty; I came again fingering myself while cleaning up Trish." Beth started to giggle and briefly dropped down to suck my dick for a minute or so before coming back up and continuing the story.

The siblings cuddled for a while, to give the guys a chance to recover. Beth decided that having seen Trish get it in both holes, she wanted the same thing. She hopped on Ron and had David take her up the butt. He wasn't as big as Ron, he was smaller than me so she figured it be easier to take that way. Trish joined in the fun and straddled Ron's face.

"Trish and I kissed and fondled each other's breasts while I got fucked by my brothers and she rode Ron's face. I came first and the others followed shortly. It was amazing and intense and also when Cindy and Cathy walked in." That was enough for me.

"Oh god!" I managed before the first rope of cum shot out of me. Beth surprised me by quickly dropping down to suck my dick, taking the rest of my cum in her mouth. Once I finally stopped spurting she gave me a few sucks and a lick before cleaning my first shot off my stomach and chest.

"Oh god, that was amazing. I'll admit I was very worried about how I would react to hearing about you and your brothers. I wasn't entirely sure I would be okay with it. Theory is one thing, actually hearing it is another."

"Well, judging by your reaction, I think you were ok with it." I laughed and Beth hugged me close. I leaned down to give her a kiss; we held it for at least a minute before finally breaking apart.

"So what happened when Cindy and Cathy came in?" I asked, just a hint of excitement in my voice.

"Oh my love, that I think is a story I'll save for another time. We should probably get some sleep." We kissed again and cuddled in close, minutes later we were sound asleep.

lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers