Family Gatherings Pt. 08

Story Info
Thursday Morning - Josh puts his tongue to good use
9.1k words
4.74
37.4k
20
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 07/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers

Pt. 8 – Thursday Morning

A light poke in the ribs woke me from a wonderful dream. I opened my eyes to see Denise staring at me, cuddled into my right side. Beth was just coming too, still cuddled into my left side. I smiled realizing that my real life was way better than my dreams. I felt Denise's hand run over my morning wood.

"So, do you need to go to the bathroom or is this thing available for use?" She asked with a wonderful balance of naughty and nice.

"Oh, he's usually good to go in the morning. Why don't you go ahead and enjoy, I'm going to go freshen up and get some breakfast. I'm starving." Beth answered before giving us both a kiss and getting out of bed. Denise grinned as Beth left the room, and then raised an eyebrow at me, making sure that I was good.

"Like the lady said, I'm up for anything." Denise rolled her eyes at the joke. She was so similar to Beth in some ways. She pulled the sheets back and then slid down the bed to engulf my cock with her mouth. She swallowed me fully, holding me in her throat for a few seconds before pulling back and settling into a very delightful rhythm. I gave a low moan as she worked on my cock. It was a little sensitive from last night's events, not that I was going to say anything. I'd have enough time to recover after the week was over.

Denise worked me over for a couple minutes before releasing my dick from her mouth. She straddled me and guided my cock into her tight pussy. She was soaking wet and she dropped down, taking me fully into her, without hesitation.

"Oh fuck that feels good." She said as she started to ride me. I grinned and nodded. Reaching up, I grabbed onto her breasts and massaged them gently, tweaking her nipples every now and again. Beth came back into the room and got dressed. She paused long enough to give us each a kiss before leaving the room, Denise never stopped. I felt like something a little different so I sat up and wrapped my arms around Denise, sucking on her nipples before pulling her in close.

Denise knew what to do and shifted to wrap her legs around my back. I managed to get my legs crossed without coming out of her beautiful pussy. Denise started to work her hips back and forth, rocking on my cock. We held each other close for a while and just enjoyed the sensations. She lowered her head down and we shared a very deep and intimate kiss.

"God, that's what I was missing last night." I comments after we broke our kiss.

"I know exactly what you mean. Last night was fun but it was missing something." Denise said echoing my thoughts.

"So why don't you tell me about last night? A little dirty talk might enhance the morning's activities." I smiled before giving Denise's neck a little nibble, moving my hands lower to cup her ass.

"Only if you tell me what you guys did first." She grinned and wiggled her butt a little, sending wonderful shivers through my cock and to my brain.

"It's a deal!" I replied. I jumped into the story. I gave a quick rundown of the game of truth or dare, she laughed at the thought of Craig stripping to 'I'm Sexy and I Know It'. I ran through the rotating blow jobs, commenting on how I enjoyed the titty fuck Alicia gave me. Trying to plant a seed for later. Told her about the guys returning the favor to the ladies, with me having to save Beth from Connor.

"I can see that. She's definitely hard to read sometimes. I imagine you can read her pretty well now after ten years?" She said.

"She can still surprise me that's for sure, both in the signals she sends and the things she does. Hell this week is a great example of that." Denise was now going in little circles with her hips, keeping up the sensations without pushing us too far along. Had to have enough time for the story after all.

I continued with the story, going through the three of us taking Trish while Beth and Alicia took a shower. That got Denise worked up as she shifted so there was more pressure on her clit. Her breathing was starting to pick up. I then told her about Alicia pulling me into the shower, wanting me to take her the way I took Katie yesterday morning. Denise was really working it now and when I got to the part about taking Alicia's ass and filling her with my cum, she came with a low growl.

I held her close and let her enjoy her orgasm. She had clamped onto my shoulder when she came. I was pretty sure it was going to leave a mark.

"Oh god that was hot. I was just imagining that it was me and not Alicia. It's funny, I still have the odd fantasy about being 'taken' like that, usually if I'm alone and trying to get off. I'm not sure how I'd react for real though, having actually been taken when I didn't want it. I'd be afraid of flashing back to things with Mark." I was still firmly planted in Denise and held her close.

"Well, I'll be honest from my perspective, I loved it with Katie. From a pure sex perspective it was outstanding, and I think it was because I truly lost control. I think it was the first time where I just did what I wanted and didn't worry about anything, with no inhibitions to get in the way. With Alicia, it was different, it felt fake to me. I was acting a part so it didn't have that same feeling. Not that it wasn't great sex, just not the same." I said, placing little kisses on Denise's breasts.

"You definitely have the ability to make me lose control; I don't actually think it would take a lot of effort either. That being said, I understand about your past and wouldn't do anything unless I knew you were ready for it. I think the one thing to remember though, you can trust me and I love you dearly. I would never do anything to hurt you, unless it was part of the game of course" I added with a grin before flipping her into her back without warning. She gave a little squeal and started to laugh.

"Ok, that's my story from last night, what's yours." I kissed Denise softly and started to slowly move in and out of her slick opening.

"Ooohh, that's the ticket baby! Might be hard for me to talk while you're doing that, but don't you dare stop." Denise said, giving me a slap on the ass to emphasize the point.

"Let's see, where to begin. We started the evening with a couple drinks, chatting about everything that had been going on during the week. Needless to say that got us all worked up. Finally Dad suggested that us girls take Ron up stairs and show him what we could do. I think Mom and Cindy cooked up something the other day when they had their fun together and wanted Dad to themselves for a little bit."

"Ron was all too happy to join us upstairs."

"I bet he was" I commented, keeping up my steady movements. Denise gave my ass another slap and laughed.

"Oh yes, very happy indeed. Once we got him upstairs we decided to start off with a little sisterly love. So we sat him on one of the chairs and treated him to a show similar to the one we gave you and Beth." I groaned at the thought and started to thrust a little harder. "Hmmm, I like the effect. Anyway, when we were getting close we invited him over to join. He'd already fucked Katie so he started with Melanie, as she was on her hands and knees, ass towards him. He slid right into her and started to pound her poor little pussy. It did have a nice effect though as Melanie was eating me out at the time."

"It wasn't long before Melanie came, she screamed her orgasm into my pussy and the vibrations just set me right off. It was very nice. Not what I was really looking for though. Ron hadn't cum yet so after Melanie released me, I pulled her forward, causing Ron to pop out. I moved out from under Melanie and got up to push Ron on the bed. I straddled him and slipped that big cock of his into my tight little pussy. Katie, not wanting to be left out, moved over Ron's face and rode his tongue while I rode his cock."

"Melanie recovered and positioned herself between Katie and me so she could fondle both of our breasts at the same time. We both rode Ron until we came, Katie moved off him at that point and he flipped me onto my back and started to pound into me hard. Kind of like you just started doing, it didn't feel as nice though." It might have been a bullshit comment or not, honestly, I didn't care. I was very worked up and ready for a big finish.

"It didn't take long for Ron to cum at the point. He slammed all the way in and fired load after load into my hot little snatch. When he finally came down, he rolled over and that's when the girl's attacked. Melanie sucked Ron's dick, cleaning him up and Katie proceeded to suck his sperm from my cunt. God, she kept it up until I came again, it was great." I couldn't take it any more so I lifted her legs to get in deeper and fuck for all I was worth. It didn't take long for me to fire my load into Denise. I would have loved for her to cum again, but I couldn't hold back any longer at that point.

"Oh fuck, just thinking about that was too much." I lowered Denise's legs back down and laid myself on her chest. I gave her a loving look before kissing her deeply. I moved to pull out and she wrapped her legs around me.

"Oh no you don't. You've got to stay until my story's done." She said with a dirty little grin. My cock was deflating quickly but stayed within her velvety core.

"If I must. The sacrifices I'm willing to make, I tell ya." I said with a laugh. Denise giggled and then continued with her story.

'You must!" Denise said, "besides, maybe once you hear the rest of the tale, you'll be exactly where you want to be. After we recovered from our adventure we went back downstairs to find Mom, Dad and Cindy relaxing on your bed. They clearly had enjoyed their time together. We all got onto the same bed and fell into a fit of giggles. Not sure why, but it felt great to just laugh and laugh."

"That's funny, the same thing happened to us. I didn't mention it but after our oral routine we all got on Trish's bed and you'd think it was the funniest thing ever. We just lost it." I said, enjoying the feeling of just being within Denise.

"Well, that's when the next bit of fun started. Melanie had an idea, she's got quite the dirty mind let me tell you, she was thinking about what to do with five pussies and two dicks and decided to try a carousel." I lifted up and gave Denise a strange look, she started laughing.

"That's basically the look the rest of us had. She had Dad and Ron lay on the bed, facing in opposite directions. The gist of it being each guy gets a pussy on their cock and another on their face, the fifth pussy gets some hand action while waiting her turn. We got two minutes at a time; the person on the hand was the timekeeper. I started off on Dad's cock, Cindy was on his face, Mom was on Ron's cock and Katie was back on Ron's face again. Melanie decided to let Dad finger her pussy."

"Time started and we all just started going. It was kind of hot watching the other's going at it while I was riding Dad's dick. Melanie called time and she took my place, I moved to Ron's face, Katie to his cock, Mom to Dad's face and Cindy to his hand. And away we went again. We kept this up until everyone had gotten a turn everywhere. By the third round the ladies started making out with each other as they rode their respective body part."

"Speaking of riding a body part, it feels like your big friend has decided to join the party again. Got enough to finish me off? I'm very horny and really need to cum, with all this dirty talk." Denise asked.

"I think I can manage that." I said and pulled back before slamming hard into her, causing her to gasp.

"Perfect, I'll keep going, and you keep going too! After the first time around everyone was feeling really, really good, no one had cum yet though. So we decided to switch things up. Since Katie was on Dad's cock and Cindy was on Ron, we decided to stay that way. The ladies got on their hands and knees and the guys took their positions from behind. They had to fuck them until they came. The guys weren't allowed to cum until we were all satisfied though. Sound familiar?" I laughed.

"While the ladies were getting reamed from behind, we decided to put their tongues to good use. I laid back so Cindy could lick me and Mom positioned herself under Katie. It was great. Cindy came first, her screaming orgasm vibrating on my clit, setting me off. Katie got Mom off before cumming herself. We switched around, Melanie with Dad and Mom with Ron. I stayed where I was, so Mom could lick me and Cindy moved under Melanie." I was moving pretty fast now and Denise was starting to breath heavy, occasionally interrupting her tale of debauchery.

"I didn't cum this time when Ron got Mom off, Cindy came quickly under Melanie's very talented tongue and Melanie finally came for dad. At this point I was the only one not to have been fucked, so I thought it would be fair if I got them both. At the same time." I groaned and started to fuck harder and faster.

"Ron was too big so I laid him back and took him in my pussy. I decided to let Dad have my ass, only the second dick to ever be in there. They got into a rhythm pretty quick and it was fucking amazing. Oh god, it was sooo hot, ohh, harder, deeper, I need it god, please you know what to do, god, do it!" I raised myself up and lifted her legs, I placed them on my shoulder and drove as deep as I could into Denise's pussy, she was going crazy. I thought about Monday with Beth, the first time I came in her ass and decided why not. I pulled out a little too far and when I came back down, guided myself into Denise's ass. I went all the way in, and that pushed Denise over the edge.

"Fuuccckkkk!" She screamed. Her muscles clenched tight, causing me to shot another load, this time into her tight ass. We stayed that way for a minute or so before I popped from her butt and collapsed next to her.

"See, I knew you knew what I needed. God, I love you Josh." There was no embarrassment there this time. I kissed her deeply.

"I love you too beautiful. I'm so glad you are in my life." I hugged her close and we stayed that way, fully sated and content, until Beth opened the bedroom door.

"Ok, now that you've woken everyone else up, you may as well get up yourselves and get cleaned up. Try and keep the shower under 30 minutes this time though." Beth laughed as she went back to the kitchen, not bothering to close the door. Denise and I laughed and headed into the shower together. We kept it clean (ha!) this time and just enjoyed washing each other. 20 minutes later we were dressed and in the kitchen ready for breakfast.

We were greeted with various remarks when we sat down for breakfast. Some complimentary, some quite funny, a few kind of embarrassing. I smiled as I watched Denise's face turn red, blushing at some of the comments. She shot back just as hard though. Beth was laughing the whole time; I was thrilled that I couldn't even detect a hint of jealousy in her voice or behavior. Obviously the talk she had with Denise yesterday settled things down.

It was around 10:00 when we finished breakfast and everyone was throwing around ideas for what to do that day. Around 10:30 we decided to head over to the other cabin to see what was going on there and to get their thoughts on the day's activities. We all headed over to the other cabin, laughing and carrying on. The others were just finishing up breakfast when we entered, chatting about what to do for the day.

By 11:00 we had decided on our plans. The girls, Alicia, Connor, Craig, Ron and I decided to head to the Sandspit to do some rides, go-carts and games. David and Cathy wanted to head into Charlottetown to do some shopping. Beth, Trish and Cindy decided to go relax by the pool for the afternoon. Funny, no one even suggested other activities for the day. I guess we were all feeling the need for a break, especially given that this was the night we were actually having Beth's birthday party.

Beth wanted two things for her party week, to go to the Lobster Supper and to have a costume dance party. In advance of our week on the island, everyone had to submit a list of 5 dance songs. I got the lists and put together a mix for the night with the 65 songs requested and a few more just for Beth. For the costume part of it, everyone was supposed to dress up as their favorite musician/singer/group/style of music, etc. In addition to that, the rest of us decided it would be the night we'd get Beth a cake and give out presents, that sort of thing.

At a little after 11:30 everyone had headed out for their respective afternoons. We took two cars to the Sandspit, getting there just before noon. Go-carts were the first thing on the list. The eight of us waited to get on the track at the same time (they only let 8 on at a time). Needless to say there was some 'friendly' competition going on during the race. Ron and I managed to get into the lead on the first lap and managed to stay there until the last lap. Melanie slipped past us about half way through. In trying to catch up we ended up taking each other into the tire barriers, allowing Craig, Denise, Katie and Alicia to slip by. Connor had a bad cart and was way behind, finishing dead last.

Melanie was talking some serious smack after that, requiring another go on the carts. Connor insisted on getting another cart, adamant that his issue was the cart. Melanie agreed to take his cart next time, to 'make things fair'. That resulted in more smack talk of course. As with the first time, Ron and I got off to a great start. Alicia passed us on the second lap though. We held off Craig for a while until the 3 of us crashed on the third lap. That allowed Melanie, Denise and Katie to get passed us.

We got back into the race, getting ahead of Denise and Katie, but we couldn't catch Alicia or Melanie. Connor finished dead last again. Prompting some rather rude comments about his driving ability. The rather loud taunting, plus the crashes, resulted in us not being allowed on the go-carts again. We decided to take our trash talk to the bumper cars instead. I think we got all of our aggression out after a couple of go's on the bumper cars. We moved to the bumper boats after that. It was a fun afternoon.

In between attempts to crash into each other, we played an assortment of carnival games. The basketball one got the most of our money though. As we were passing it, Denise noticed that they had a large stuffed panda as one of the prizes. Denise loved pandas. So the way it worked was you paid $2 a ball or $5 for three. Sink one ball, get a small toy, sink two in a row get a medium, sink three in a row, get a large. You could also trade three small for a medium or three medium for a large.

We all decided to give it a shot to see if we could get Denise the Panda. You could only get the large by hitting the three shots on the 'three point' shot. As with most carnival games, things aren't exactly stacked in your favor. It was a standard size ball, but a smaller than normal rim. Anyway, I really wanted to be the one to get Denise the Panda, but was third in line to shoot. Denise went first and hit her first and third shot, so she got two small toys. Craig went next and got one in. Perfect, three small were traded in for a medium. Two more medium and Denise got her large panda.

I stepped up and hit my first two shots so we now had at least two medium. One more in though, and I'd get the large automatically. Ron made some smart ass comment about there being no chance I'd hit it. It was one of those times where I was just feeling it so I looked at him and took the third shot without looking at the net. Denise squealed when it went in. She got her panda and I got a big hug and a great kiss, with the promise of more when we got back to the cottages.

That wasn't the end of the basketball game though. Well, then Ron had to try, hitting one, he tried again, hitting his last two this time. On the third attempt he didn't sink anything. Katie tried and got a small, Alicia the same. Melanie just passed altogether. Finally Connor said he'd give it a shot. He shocked the hell out of us by hitting all three. He got a large turtle and gave it to Alicia, who looked quite happy with her prize.

lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers