Family Gatherings Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers

Ron then challenged me to do it again, I declined at first, saying I had nothing else to prove. After some more cajoling and him, Melanie and Katie all kicking in $5 to see what I could do. We had cashed in the other toys as it all added up to another large and got Katie a stuffed dolphin. Only Melanie didn't have a prize. So I stepped up, with nine shots in total, and proceeded to sink 2. Poor Melanie looked crestfallen. I then added $10 to the mix and took six more shots, getting a small and a medium. So now we had two medium toys. We needed one more to get Melanie her large prize (she wanted a turtle like Alicia – except a blue one, go figure).

I was going to shoot again when Connor threw $5 down and then proceeded to hit all three shots again. We were shocked. Melanie got her turtle and gave Connor a big kiss before whispering something in his ear. He blushed a deep red, causing Melanie to giggle and the rest of us to laugh. I can just imagine what Melanie promised him, remembering what Denise said about her having very dirty mind. All told we dropped $75 bucks on that game, for four big stuffed animals and two medium ones worth maybe $25 bucks.

Connor suggested that we should try to get two more medium ones so we would have four more to give Beth, Trish, Cathy and Cindy. Everyone gave Connor and dollar and said, go ahead. He went 2 of 3 at first and then hit one more shot, giving him 3 small toys. The guy running the game decided to just give us two more medium, since we were now at $82. We were all laughing as we headed back to the cars. It was now 3:00 and people wanted to get ready for that night.

I still had to run out and get Beth's cake, having found a place the day before to make it for her. We got back to the cottage and dropped off our winnings. Beth, Trish and Cindy were still at the pool and David and Cathy weren't back yet either. I headed out to get Beth's cake; Denise decided to come along with me. As we were leaving I saw Alicia and Melanie leading Connor upstairs, to thank him for their prizes I imagine, and Ron, Katie and Craig had disappeared as well.

Denise and I got back into my car and headed out to the bakery I found earlier. It was about a 20 minute drive to get there. I was looking forward to the chance to just be alone with Denise, even if it was just for a short drive.

"I really hope the bakery did a good job with the cake. They said they'd have it ready by 4:00 at the latest today. If they don't come through, I'm S.O.L." I said as I pulled out onto the main road.

"Oh, I'm sure they'll have it ready. What did you get?" Denise asked.

"I got a marble pound cake with a light chocolate frosting. We need to find some candles while we're out too. I think we pass a dollar store on the way, we can stop on the way back."

"We should probably stop on the way there to see if they have any, might have to find something else if they don't. It's only 3:30 anyway, so we'd be early to the bakery if we went straight there." I looked at Denise and nodded. It was a very good point.

"Ok, keep an eye out for it. Nothing is very well marked on the island," I said. "I'm glad you came along for the ride. I always appreciate having some company and we haven't had much time alone, well at least not while fully dressed." Denise gave me a light punch in the arm and laughed.

"I'm glad too. That's exactly why I wanted to come along."

"So, what do you have planned now that you've graduated? I know you're looking to teach but I don't know if you've had any luck finding something in Newfoundland," I asked. I had some thoughts about how to make things work with Denise, Beth and me. I still needed to talk to Beth of course; however, it never hurt to gather as much info as possible. Denise gave me a very knowing smile and laughed softly to herself. I have no doubt she saw right through my innocent question.

"Well, I've had two offers come in, one back in St. Anthony and one in Burgeo." Denise replied. "I can't see me going to Burgeo; it's just too remote for my liking. It'd be hard to get back to see family. St. Anthony is far away as well, but at least it's a fairly easy drive from there to Gander. Plus I was born there, so I at least have a connection. I was 8 when we left, but I still have a couple of friends that live there." That was something else Denise and Beth had in common, the ability to connect, and stay connected with people.

"I get not wanting to go to Burgeo; St. Anthony would be a good choice. I know Beth and I really like it up there. I know we'd come visit you for sure, if that's where you ended up. Of course, we'd come visit you in Burgeo too, although maybe more reluctantly." I said with a laugh. "Have you thought about looking off the island?"

"I've thought about it, more so recently." Denise replied to my not so subtle question. "It can be little tricky sometimes, crossing provinces. Most provinces like to support their own universities first. I did some digging about Nova Scotia before we left, I did get a few replies. Oh, there's the dollar store." Denise pointed.

I looked to the left and saw the store. I had to slow down quick to make the turn, of course there was no traffic so it's not like that was an issue. I was thinking about the fact that Denise was already looking to Nova Scotia, the thought of having her close by was very exciting. I was going to ask about it but she was already out of the car. I followed her into the dollar store. We found some candles and bought 4 packs of 12. A couple of minute later we were on our way again.

"So, do you and Beth plan to stay in New Glasgow for a while?" Denise asked before I could follow up on our earlier conversation.

"Well, that had been the plan. Actually, things aren't going great at work and I'm thinking about taking a job in Halifax. The small town thing is nice, but it would be nice to be closer to family and friends in Halifax. Don't say anything though, only Beth knows about it so far and I never like telling anyone I'm looking at a new job until I actually have it." I looked at Denise and got the feeling she already knew all of this.

"Don't worry, I won't tell a soul. I've done that before with a part time job I was really excited about after I had a first interview. Told everyone about it and then never heard back from the company, had to put up with people asking after the job, and offering all sorts of advice. It was both frustrating and embarrassing. Since then, I've kept job interviews very close to the chest."

"Lucky interviews." I said with a silly grin. Denise giggled before she could stop herself. I just smiled and laughed.

"Oh you're a cheeky one aren't you? Well, I hope it works out and you get the job. After spending the last four years in St. John's I'm not sure about going back to a small town and those seem to be the only options in Newfoundland right now." Denise said after giving me a playful slap on the arm. I was also happy she gave me an opening to get back to our earlier conversation.

"Hey, is that the bakery?" Denise said before I could get my question out. Sure enough it was. I pulled into the parking lot and we both got out and went into the bakery. We were hit with the wonderful smells of fresh bread and desserts as soon as we opened the door. My stomach rumbled, clearly the hot dog at the Sandspit wasn't enough to get me to supper. I looked in the display case and saw that Beth's cake was ready. I bought two large cupcakes and some date squares as well. Denise and I had the cupcakes gone before we were back in the car.

I put the cake and squares in the back seat and we got back into the car. We were heading back to the cottages a minute later. I was about to try and pick up our conversation when Denise jumped in before I could say anything.

"You know, I haven't thanked you yet for getting me the panda." Denise had a very naughty grin on her face. "I've always wanted to try something."

With that she reached over and adjusted my seat belt so she could get at my fly. By the time she pulled my dick out of my shorts I was hard and ready to go. She gave my cock a few strokes before grinning again, undoing her seat belt and leaning over. I groaned as she swallowed my cock.

I think every guy has fantasized about getting a blow job while driving. I know I'd thought about it more than once, and teased Beth about giving it a try (to no avail). While I'll admit it was exciting and terrifying at the same time, as I would have expected, it was also kind of awkward and uncomfortable (for both of us, I imagine).

I moved around to let Denise get a better angle at me, trying hard to watch the road and to keep my mind on driving. After a minute or so she got into a good rhythm and it was feeling very good, which of course made it even harder to pay attention to driving. Thankfully the roads were pretty quiet, although I suspect one or two of the cars that passed us thought something weird was going on. We were only a few minutes from the cottages when she sucked me fully down her throat and did something with her tongue that just did me in. Before I knew it I was unloading down her throat, she pulled back some and took most of the load in her mouth.

She sucked me dry, not losing a drop. Once I was finally spent she released me and sat back up, refastening her seat belt. After a couple of quick adjustments to her hair, you'd never know what she had been up to, if you ignored the fact that my dick was still sticking out of my fly. I glanced over at Denise who now had a shy little grin on her face, as if she couldn't believe what she just did.

"If that was thanks for the panda, then I think I got the best of that deal. Thank-you gorgeous, that was wonderful." I said, our early conversation forgotten. I reached over and held Denise's hand for the last minute or so of the drive, pulling back into the cottages at about 4:20. I stopped Denise before she could get out of the car and pulled her over to give her a kiss.

"I wasn't able to do that while I was driving." She smiled at me and hopped from the car, grabbing the cake and squares while I put myself back together. I followed her into the cottage.

No one was around when we got in, which was perfect. The party was going to be in the other cottage and we figured that's where everyone was. We stashed the cake in the fridge and headed over to the other cottage. Sure enough everyone was there. Beth was in the shower, with Cindy apparently, and Trish and Cathy were chatting on the couch. The others were sitting around the table playing cheat, the more traditional version this time.

"Did you get everything ok?" I asked Cathy as Denise and I sat down, I dropped in a chair and she decided to plop down on my lap. Not that I was complaining. Cathy raised her eyebrow at Denise before answering.

"We did, it's stashed in our room. We'll need to get Beth out of the cottage for 30 minutes or so to get everything ready though. How about you?"

"We got the cake; it's in the fridge in the other cottage. Since we are spending the night in the other cottage, I think I can convince Beth to take everything over there to get ready for the party." I replied.

"That's what I was thinking too," Trish added, "I brought all of my stuff over to get ready here after supper. Should be easier to convince Beth to get ready over there, since, in theory, you'll be staying in my room tonight."

"Ok, perfect." I commented as the bathroom door opened. Beth and Cindy stepped out, both wrapped in a towel, both looking incredibly sexy. I gave a low whistle at the ladies and smiled. "Wow, you two look good enough to eat. And now that I think about it, I'm very hungry."

"Well, if you think you can extract yourself from Denise's clutches you're more than welcome to come have a snack before supper." Beth said with a little shake of her ass before ducking into our bedroom. A second later her towel came flying out of the bedroom. Cindy just dropped her towel in the hallway and then walked into the bedroom.

I got up, lifting Denise with me as I stood. I turned to put her on the chair when she whispered in my ear.

"You might need a hand with those two, besides, you're not the only that's hungry." I grinned and carried Denise with me to the bedroom door, setting her on her feet before pulling her into the room with me and closing the door. Both Beth and Cindy were laying back on the bed, legs spread and pussies glistening.

Neither was watching as we entered and I'm not sure if they realized that Denise was with me. I gave Denise a grin and pointed her towards Cindy. We both dropped to the floor and dove into the pussies before us. Both Beth and Cindy gave a little squeal at the same time. They opened their eyes and looked down before giggling.

"I had my suspicions that Denise wouldn't let you leave her behind." Cindy said. Denise paused in her licking.

"Well, it wasn't so much to stay with Josh as it was another chance to get at that sweet pussy of yours." Denise replied before attacking Cindy's pussy with a renewed vigor. Cindy gave a low growl and reached down to grab Denise's head, pulling it tight against her pussy. Beth laughed as she reached down to run her fingers through my hair.

"Well, it doesn't matter to me, as long as I'm getting a good tongue lashing." I picked up my pace a little, alternating between licking and sucking Beth's clit. We were at it for a couple of minutes when I felt Denise's hand on my leg. I released Beth and quickly switched places with Denise. I gave a long slow lick to Cindy's pussy, savoring in the taste.

"Hmmm, just as good as I remember." I said before clamping on to her clit and sucking hard for a few seconds. After a few more minutes I could tell Cindy was getting close, judging by Beth's breathing I knew she wasn't far behind either.

I reached over to tap Denise and we switched places once again. Both Beth and Cindy gave a low groan when we released them, to be replaced with a gasped as we found their respective clits. We quickly got them back to the brink and after another minute, pushed them over the edge together. Both Beth and Cindy clamped their legs around the person servicing them. We let them ride out their orgasms until they finally released our heads.

Denise and I sat back before leaning over to share a kiss. The mingling of flavors from the two different pussies was evident on Denise's lips. It was quite intoxicating. We both got up and shared some kisses with Beth and Cindy before leaving the room to let them get ready.

"Funny, after all that I'm still hungry. Feel like popping into the bathroom to let me have a quick taste?" I asked Denise quietly as we left the bedroom, she never said a word, she just slipped into the bathroom; I was right behind her. Seconds later I had her pants on the floor and her butt up on the vanity. I dropped down and draped her legs over my shoulders before ravishing her pussy with my mouth. It wasn't long before she hit her peak; I was rewarded with a couple of little squirts as she came. Delicious. Less than five minutes later we were back out in the living room.

"I think I'm going to go get changed," Cathy said as she got up from the couch, "any chance you're still hungry Josh?"

Cathy raised an eyebrow at me as she heading for her and David's room. I looked at Denise who just nodded, so I quickly followed Cathy into her room, closing the door behind me. Cathy was stretched out on the bed waiting for me.

"So, what exactly is going on with you and Denise?" I'm just going to state for the record that it's not the easiest thing in the world for a guy to switch from thinking he's going to be licking some tasty pussy to answering questions from a mother concerned about her daughter. Not easy at all.

"Sorry?" That was the most intelligent thing I could come up with at the time. My mind still trying to switch gears.

"Ok, sit down for a minute would you. I think we need to talk." Cathy sat up on the bed and patted next to her. I sat down, somewhat warily. "I want to know what your intentions are towards my daughter. As simple as that. I can accept all the sex, clearly, but there's more going on with Denise than just sex. If sex was my only concern I'd be asking about Katie and Melanie as well."

"Well, if we are being honest, I love her, deeply. I love her in the same way that I love Beth. I know that Denise feels the same way about me. Beth is well aware of the situation and she is comfortable with what is happening. In fact, she loves Denise as well, and not just in an Aunt-ly kind of way." I replied, not quite looking at Cathy.

"Well, I already knew that Denise had, at the very least, a serious crush on you. And it's great that you have the same sort of feelings for her that you do for Beth. Under normal circumstances, I'd be thrilled that she found someone to love her that way. Ever since Mark I've been worried she wouldn't be able to trust or love again. However, these are hardly normal circumstances. Hell, I tricked you into this conversation by suggesting you could eat my pussy. That's a pretty big indication right there that things aren't normal." Cathy placed a hand on my leg and gave a little squeeze. It conveyed a lot, letting me know she wasn't mad at us, just worried for Denise.

"And it's good that Beth is on board. I haven't talked to Beth, but if you tell me she is, then I believe you. I'm talking about your intentions beyond this week. Now that you've both found this 'love', what happens? That sort of thing can't be bottled back up again you know." Cathy was looking me straight in the eye now.

"I'm not sure exactly what happens next. I do know we, all three of us, want to find a way to make things work long term. None of us want things to end after this week. I agree, these feelings can't just be bottled up and ignored. Fuck, I've seen enough of that with my family to know that sort of thing just eats you alive from the inside. It's like a rot on your soul." I was doing my best to try and keep my emotions in check.

"I've had a similar conversation with David, and believe me I understand the significant concerns. It might be easy to say, we'll find a way to make things work, actually making it work though? That's a whole different thing. There's a lot we need to work through, a lot of societal and emotional issues to address, not to mention possible legal issues. I don't have the answers; all I know is that I want to find them. I'm not giving up on the three of us being together." Even if it was a weak response, my conviction was strong.

"Ok, I just needed to be certain this wasn't just a fling for you, an opportunity to get some younger pussy." I could feel my expression darken at Cathy's comment. She pulled back a little. "I'm sorry; I didn't mean to imply that I thought that was the case. I just needed to be certain."

"I'm sorry too. I didn't mean to react like that, I'm a little surprised myself. I usually do a better job at masking my emotions. Well, Beth's always been a soft spot for me there, I guess it makes sense that Denise would be as well." My expression softened and I gave Cathy a small smile.

"That's ok, that reaction tells me a lot actually. You can lie with words; you can't fake that sort of immediate reaction though. Well, I'm glad that's settled. So, did that conversation spoil your appetite?" Cathy said with a grin as her hand moved further up my leg, coming to rest on my crotch.

"My dear Cathy, there are some things I could eat every day. Still, it takes us poor guys a little longer to switch gears. Give me a second.... Ok, I'm good." I said with a grin. Cathy started to rub my rapidly inflating cock as she leaned in for a kiss. Our tongues tangled and I reached up to massage and squeeze her breasts, flicking at her now erect nipples.

Cathy broke our kiss and stood up. A few seconds later her clothes were on the floor and she was stretched out on the bed, knees raised and legs apart. I didn't bother to remove my clothes. I just dove into Cathy very wet cunt, lapping up her juices, probing her opening and sucking on her clit. It wasn't long before she had a grip on my hair and was trying to ride my face to an orgasm.

lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers