Family Gatherings Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers

I fought her attempts to take control, pulling back and teasing instead of giving in to her demands. I started to give just little touched here and there; light flicks of my tongue on her clit, gentle kisses on her outer lips. I could feel her frustration increasing and she finally released my hair, giving up her efforts to control things. That's when I gave her exactly what she wanted.

I clamped onto her clit and sucked hard, flicking her clit with my tongue as I sucked. I shoved two fingers into her cunt at the same time. This pushed her quickly over the edge. Her legs tightened around my head and I held her there until her orgasm subsided. She finally relaxed her legs with a gasp. I released her clit, giving it one more gentle lick, sending a shiver through her body.

"Oh fuck, you really do know what you're doing with that tongue of yours. I can think of one reason why Denise wouldn't want to give you up." Cathy sat up and gave me a kiss before getting up off the bed to start getting ready for supper. There was a gentle knock at the door; it opened before either of us could react. Trish slipped into the room and closed the door again.

"I've gotten a sudden need to have my pussy eaten. Feel like another old twat?" Trish said with a laugh, ducking as Cathy threw a hair brush at her.

"Now, now ladies. No need to fight, although it might be fun to watch you wrestle, clothing optional of course. Just let me know if you prefer mud or Jell-O." That got a laugh from both of them. "I'd be happy to help you out Trish. As I was telling Cathy earlier, I'm always hungry for some things." Trish grinned and came over to the bed. She lifted the hem of her skirt to show that she wasn't wearing any panties. I just smiled and ran my hand up her leg, running my finger through her slit, sliding it into her wet pussy.

"Any preferences?" I asked.

"I'd like to be standing I think, it just feels dirtier, more exciting to me for some reason." Trish said, spreading her legs a little. I grinned and flipped onto my back, I stretched out on the bed and held my head off the edge. Trish straddled my head and lowered her cunt down to my mouth. I reached my hands back to get a good grip on her butt before pushing my tongue into her folds.

Again, different than Cathy. It fascinated me the differences in taste from woman to woman. I've now tasted all eight women here and each one was unique. I suddenly had a thought about trying a blind taste test, I chuckled into Trish's pussy. The vibrations caused her to moan. I moved my tongue out of her hole and pressed hard against her clit. I worked it for a minute or so before sucking it into my mouth. I buried my nose into her opening. It made breathing hard, but it usually had a good effect.

Trish started to breath heavy and she collapsed down on top of me. I kept up my sucking and licking, working her towards the inevitable. I gasped myself when I felt her start to nibble on my now hard cock through my jeans. I reacted by attacking her pussy with a renewed vigor. I felt her fish my dick out of my pants and suck it into her mouth. It wasn't long after that when Trish finally came. She screamed her orgasm, my cock muffling the sound. After a few seconds she finally relaxed and release me, standing up and straightening the front of her skirt.

"Thanks for that Josh; it was just what I needed." She bent down and gave me a kiss before leaving the room. I gave a slight groan of frustration and started to put my dick away. I was interrupted by someone else coming into the room.

"We heard there was some guy in here giving away oral for free. We thought we'd try to get in on the action." I tilted my head back and looked at Katie and Melanie standing just inside the door.

"Well, I suppose I could handle two more. After that though, I think I'm going to have to start charging. Who knew demand would be so high!" Both Katie and Melanie laughed as they jumped on the bed with me.

They were both wearing skirts, and as with Trish, neither had underwear on. If this was the start of a trend, I liked it. We got repositioned on the bed. Katie moved up towards my head and I stopped her.

"How about we let Melanie go first for a change? She gives so much, it might be nice to let her have first crack for a change." Katie nodded and Melanie grinned. A few seconds later she lowered her pussy onto my face. As I worked at pleasuring Melanie, I felt Katie pull my dick back out from my pants. She started to stroke it, pausing every now and again to give it a nice coating of saliva.

A blow job always feels nice; however, there is something to be said for a nice wet hand job. Variety is the spice of life after all. Katie worked on me as I worked on her baby sister. It wasn't too long before Melanie came, flooding my mouth with an unexpected amount of her cream. Her screams were muffled by Katie as the two sisters kissed. Melanie rolled off to the side and Katie took her place.

Once again I savored the scent and taste of Katie's pussy. It really was divine. Manna from heaven. I lost myself once more in folds of Katie's pussy. I was only dimly aware of Melanie picking up where Katie had left off. I tried to take my time, to get as much as I could out of Katie. It was over all too soon as she came hard for me. I kept licking, getting everything I could, until she finally rolled off to the side. Her magnificent chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath.

In the meantime, Melanie had picked up the pace of her stroking and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. Katie roused herself and took over for Melanie. Melanie in turn took the head of my cock in her mouth, she sucked and swirled her tongue around it as Katie kept stroking up and down on the shaft. Needless to say it wasn't long until I erupted into Melanie's mouth. Katie kept stroking until she was certain I was spent.

Melanie slowly pulled her mouth off my now sensitive cock head. She grinned and looked at me, opening her mouth to show me my cum. She closed her mouth and then leaned over and gave Katie a very deep kiss. I watched, fascinated, as the two sisters kissed, moving my cum back and forth between their mouths. My cock was still rock hard. They finally broke their kiss and both turned to show me that my cum was gone.

"My god, that was fucking amazing. Hell, I would have eaten both of you just for the fun of doing it. That combo hand job/blowjob was just, wow, I don't even know. And then after? Fuck, it's going to be hours before I finally calm down after that." I pulled both of them up towards me and alternated giving them kisses.

"Well, we didn't want to leave you hanging like Trish did." Katie said with a laugh. "Figuratively speaking of course, 'cause you definitely weren't hanging. Still aren't." She said, given my cock a little squeeze.

"Ok, enough of that." I said, somewhat surprised at myself, "We should probably get ready for dinner." The girls gave a little ahhh, before laughing and hoping off the bed. Both stopped to give me one more kiss.

"If you see Alicia, tell her my tongue's closed for business until at least after supper. I want to be able to taste my food." The girls laughed before finally leaving the room. I stayed there for a minute before finally stuffing my still hard cock back into my pants. I know, we should all have such problems.

lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers