Family Gatherings Pt. 09

Story Info
Thursday Evening - Party time and a game of musical cocks
9.3k words
4.73
41.9k
20
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 07/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers

Pt. 9 – Thursday Evening

When I finally emerged from David and Cathy's bedroom, I got a rather cheeky round of applause from the ladies. I took a quick bow before going into the bathroom to freshen up. When I came out a few minutes later the barbeque was already going and supper preparations were underway. I grabbed a cooler from the fridge and went outside with David and Ron, grabbing a seat by the BBQ.

"7 of 8 women pleasured, that's not too bad for an hour's work." I said with the smug satisfaction that comes from getting that sort of action.

"Well, that's understandable. What with your tongue being bigger than your dick." Ron commented indicating what he perceived to be the size difference. That set off a rather entertaining back and forth, with David jumping in to put us both in our place now and again. Funny all of my family get togethers also included people sitting around drinking and insulting each other, yet with Beth's family it was fun and relaxing and with mine I wanted to punch someone.

It wasn't too long before we were back inside, barbequed steaks ready to go, for supper. As always, supper was filled with laughter and talking. I sat back and just let it wash over me. At one point Ron started relating some of our back and forth on the porch.

"My dear husband," Cindy said, "with Josh's skilled tongue he could get by without a dick and still have women lined up for him. The best thing I can say about your tongue is that it's a good thing you have a big dick." That got everyone laughing, including Ron. The Ladies then proceeded to put all of the guys in there place. At one point both Beth and Denise took a couple of shots at me, disparaging my technique.

"I'm sorry ladies, I must have missed the complaints, probably couldn't hear them over the screams of ecstasy." I replied.

"Geesh, a guy gives you an orgasm, or ten, and he thinks he's all that!" Denise said, giving me a dirty little wink. That opened the flood gates as the guys finally started giving it back to the ladies. Everyone was laughing and kidding. Life was good. Eventually the food was gone and the laughter was replaced with quiet and content conversations. Eventually the dishes were cleared and everything was tidied up. It was almost 7:15.

"Ok, the dance party is supposed to start at 7:30, why don't we give ourselves until 8:00 to get ready." Beth announced, this was what she wanted after all. She gave a little clap of her hands. "Come on people, we can't just hang around here, we got a party to get ready for."

"So, stop hanging around the cottage, chatting and having fun, so we can go get ready to hang around the cottage, dancing, chatting and having fun?" David commented, prompting Beth to give him a slap on the back of his head with a dish towel. "Just wanted to make sure I understood." The guys laughed and the ladies all rolled their eyes.

"Ok, ok, were going. Come on Cindy, I might need a hand with my outfit." Ron winked at Cindy, who winked back.

"So after doing Cindy and getting ready for the party, what are you going to do with the other 40 minutes?" Beth commented, getting a big laugh from Cindy and the other ladies. The guys tried to stick together but we couldn't help but laugh as well.

Everyone finally headed to their rooms to get ready. I grabbed Beth and we gathered up our outfits and stuff for the night before heading over to the other cottage. With Beth gone, Trish, Cathy and the girls were going to get our cottage decorated. They had picked up the supplies in Charlottetown earlier in the day.

We entered the other cottage and heard some very entertaining sounds coming from Ron and Cindy's bedroom. We just laughed and went into Trish's room to get ready. I closed the door and watched Beth get undressed. My cock was still hard from earlier. All the sexual innuendo over supper had done nothing to ease my arousal. When her bra hit the floor I couldn't take it anymore.

I slipped behind her and cupped both breasts, placing hard kisses on her neck. I squeezed her tits and rolled her nipples between my fingers. My rock hard cock was pressed between the cheeks of her panty covered butt. I released one breast and managed to undo my belt and pants, wiggling them and my underwear past my hips. Beth tried to say something but I squeezed her nipple hard, turning her objection in to a squeal.

I released her other breast and roughly pulled her panties down, bending her forward and plowing into her from behind. Beth gave a low moan from the sudden intrusion, her cunt was dripping wet. Clearly all the sex talk over supper had her worked her up as well. I pounded into her from behind, feeling myself let go and just reveling in taking what I wanted. I'm not quite sure what Katie released in me yesterday in the shower, but I think I liked it.

Beth was moaning loudly now, I felt her fingers brush against my cock as I sawed in and out of her tight pussy. She was rubbing her clit, trying to bring herself off even quicker. We were both breathing hard as I kept up my frantic pace. Beth's fingers stopped moving and I felt her vaginal muscles contract as she came. A low growl rose from her throat, changing into a deafening scream.

I never stopped pounding into her. Beth slumped forward onto the bed and I moved with her, keeping up my thrusting. I continued to ravage her cunt for another minute or so before slamming in as far as I could and filling her with a load of hot cum. My orgasm seemed to stretch for hours, as I fired shot after shot of sperm into my wife's cunt. I finally collapsed on top of her back, my slick cock popping noisily from her well fucked pussy.

"Oh my dear God! What the hell got into you? Not that I'm complaining mind you." Beth asked. I related my encounter with Katie and Melanie, and the cum swap at the end. The image pop back into my head and my cock start to swell again. I moved off of Beth's back and onto Trish's bed. Beth moved up and joined me.

"Fuck. I'm not sure I can take the way these girls get you worked up. We may need Denise around just to help me out if this keeps up." Beth said with a laugh. "And now, thanks to you, I'm going to have to shower again. Can you control yourself enough to join me?" I laughed and said yes.

We left the bedroom and went into the bathroom. Ron and Cindy were already in the shower. My cock was at full mast again and I wiggled my eyebrows at Beth.

"Looks like we have some time to kill. How about it?" Beth laughed and then gave me a look that clearly meant no. The bathroom door opened and Alicia came in, not a stitch of clothes on her.

"Oops sorry. The boys just gave me a good once over and I thought I'd get in the shower." She said.

"Well, that's the same reason Ron and Cindy are in the shower, and why we're waiting as well." Beth commented. We heard Cindy moan from in the shower, clearly she was getting another once over.

"Hey, there's a line forming out here you know. Can you speed it up a bit?" Beth yelled.

"Sorry, you can't rush greatness." Ron commented. The moaning from the shower was getting louder and doing nothing to ease my erection. Alicia glanced at my throbbing dick and then looked at Beth.

"Go right ahead honey. I need a break." Beth chuckled and Alicia eyed me with a hungry gaze. I just smiled back and pulled her to me for a kiss. Our tongues intertwined as our hands roamed over each other's bodies. I reached a hand down and slipped two fingers into Alicia very slick pussy, a mixture of her own juices and one or both of her lover's cum. Alicia wrapped her hand around my very slick cock and gave it a few tugs.

She turned around and bent over the bathroom vanity, glancing over her shoulder at me. I slipped behind her and slid into her pussy. I moved in an out a few times, however, she was so slick that I wasn't getting any friction at all. I looked at her in the mirror and raised an eyebrow. She gave a little nod and I pulled out and eased my cockhead into her tight ass. We both gave a low moan before I pushed all the way in.

I stayed still for a few seconds before starting to move. I picked up the pace and heard the shower curtain open. I watched in the mirror as Ron and Cindy stepped out of the shower. Beth just shook her head and hopped in behind them. I started pounding into Alicia's ass. It didn't take long for her to cum, her fingers working fast on her clit. Her butt clenched hard on my cock as she came. That was enough to push me over the edge and I buried myself in her ass, firing a couple shots of cum into her bowels.

"Fuck! That was hot. God, every time I think I'm calming down, something else happens to get me worked up again. And now I don't have enough time to do anything about it!" Cindy said from behind me, reaching out and pinching my ass. Alicia and I were breathing hard, my cock still gripped in her ass. We watched in the mirror as Ron and Cindy started to dry off, Ron's cock was standing straight out.

After a minute or so my cock finally popped out of Alicia's ass. I turned her around and gave her a deep kiss. Ron and Cindy finished drying off and left the bathroom, Cindy giving my dick a lingering look as she left. Beth got out of the shower and gave both of us a slap on the ass to get us into the shower to get cleaned up.

"And don't forget to clean your mess off the floor when you're done." Beth said as I was pulling the shower curtain closed.

I glanced at the floor by the vanity and noticed a large glob on the floor, the byproduct of our fucking. I nodded and pulled the curtain closed. Alicia was already under the water and I just stood back and watched as she cleaned herself. It was very fucking sexy. Alicia finished quickly and gave me a kiss before hopping out. I showered as fast as I could as well. When I got out, Alicia was gone, along with the mess we left on the floor.

I joined Beth in the bedroom after I was dry, only a towel wrapped around my waist. It was 7:55. Thankfully my costume was a simple one. I quickly got dressed and headed over to other cottage with Beth. I was admiring her ass in her costume as she climbed the few stairs into the cottage. I caught up quickly and opened the door for her, wanting to see her surprise.

"What the hell?" She exclaimed, before starting to laugh. The cottage was fully decked out, birthday banners and streamers, balloons, the works. There was also a disco ball hanging from the ceiling, not quite sure how they managed that but it was a nice effect. Everyone was already there and gathered around to wish Beth a happy birthday, hugs and kisses were exchanged.

Cathy came out of the bedroom, she had the cake, covered with candles, and we all sang happy birthday. Beth was happy and embarrassed at the same time. She hated having a fuss made over her for things like this. The singing was horrible, with various ad-libbed comments added regarding Beth getting old. The cake was great, everyone really enjoyed it. Next came the cards and gifts.

It was mostly just cards, with a couple of tiny little things for gifts. Beth had made it clear that all she wanted was for people to make it to the party. That turned out to be the gift that just keeps on giving. Most of the cards were funny, a couple got Beth crying, especially Cathy's. Of course the two of them go out of their way to try and find cards to make the other cry. When the cake was finally done and cards and gifts put away it was time to get the dance party going.

Like I mentioned, everyone was supposed to dress up as their favorite performer, genre of music, etc. Beth was very happy with the effort everyone put into their costumes, except for Connor, although I loved his explanation. Connor was dressed in his normal wrinkled t-shirt and old jeans. He said he was a disinterested indie rocker who could care less what the rest of the world thought of him or his look.

I had on tight black jeans and a Motley Crue t-shirt with a long black wig. I was going full on head-banger (in so many ways...). Beth had on a cute 60's go-go dancer dress. She looked great in it. The dress hugged her curves nicely and I knew she wasn't wearing any underwear underneath. That knowledge just made it seem that much sexier.

Alicia and Craig were dressed up as Sonny and Cher, not that they are their favorites, they just thought it be a great costume. Trish was in an all-black outfit with little lightning bolts stitched on it. Being a fan of AC/DC, she decided to go 'Back in Black'. I thought it was great, always appreciating a good pun.

David was done up as 70's Mick Jagger, complete with large foam lips and a really bad wig. Cathy was done up as 80's Reba McEntire, complete with the big hair and old school country outfit. The look fit her. Ron was dressed up as Neil Young, complete with a scraggly hair wig, leather vest and acoustic guitar. Cindy, she was dressed up as Michael Bublé. She had on a dark grey suit and tie, which I have always found incredibly sexy on a woman. Don't know why, but there's something about a woman in a suit that just turns me on.

Now the girls went all out. Melanie was done up as Beyoncé from her Bootylicious days. The outfit was fantastic and made her look absolutely gorgeous. Katie had on a blond wig and dressed up in a catholic school girl outfit, a la Britney Spears from 'Hit me baby, one more time'. Braids and everything. Katie is always fucking sexy, turn her into every guys dirty little fantasy and the overall effect was just mind blowing (not to mention ball blowing...).

Finally, there was Denise. Denise was dress up as Pink going back to her first album. So it was the full on bad school girl look. She even had her hair streaked pink. I've always had a bit of a thing for Pink, I love most of her music and always thought she was stunning. Seeing Denise done up that way made me want to tear her out of those naughty school girl clothes and fuck her right there.

It was about 8:45 when the real music started, the songs everyone sent in. Pink's 'Get the Party Started' was the first song (per Beth's request), so naturally Denise was in the middle of everything. Everyone was up dancing for the first song. We moved from song to song, people dropping out or joining in depending on the song. Everyone was having a great time, signing along, dancing, chatting, and basically just having fun. Drinks were flowing, but nobody was drinking a lot.

Sometime around 10:00 'Low' by Flo Rida came on. The girls and Alicia all got very excited and got together in the middle of the floor. I'm not even going to bother trying to describe the way they were dancing, the way their bodies moved, how they rubbed and grinded against each other. By the time the song ended they were the only ones dancing, the rest of us were just watching in stunned disbelief. With the guys approval being quite evident. When the next song started, Enrique Iglesias' 'Tonight (I'm lovin' you)' everyone joined the girls on the floor.

The dance party was devolving into one big grind session. Asses were grabbed, cocks rubbed, breasts squeezed, until we were just one large writhing mass moving to the beat of whatever song was on. Around 10:30 we were interrupted by a loud knock at the front door. I extracted myself, reluctantly, from the group and opened the front door to see our good friend Manager Steve on the front step.

"I'm sorry sir," he said, "I'm going to have to ask that you turn off the music. A number of the other guests are complaining about what's going on."

"Ahh, come on Steve. It's not that loud and it's not that late. It's my wife's birthday and all she wanted was to have everyone together for a big dance party." I gestured through the front door and Steve glanced in, getting a good look at the writhing mass of people grinding together to the music. His face got very flush and he adjusted his pants.

"I'm sorry, the park's policy is that noise levels have to be kept down after 10:00. It is a family park after all." Steve's said, his eyes glancing towards the door, trying to see what was going on. I noticed his eyes widen and I turned around to see Katie standing behind me.

"Hi Steve! What brings you over here tonight? I hope we're not being too loud." Katie said; a little pout on her face that just made her look even sexier. Steve stared for a few seconds before coughing into his hand.

"Well, if it was up to me I wouldn't say anything. Unfortunately other guests are complaining." His eyes were glued to Katie's breasts, which were nicely accentuated by the white shirt she had tied beneath them, the top few buttons opened to reveal her cleavage.

"Yes, he was saying we'll have to turn off the music." I added. Katie put an absolutely horrified look on her face. I almost laughed.

"Really? Josh, why don't you go back in and turn down the music a little while I have a little chat with Steve." Katie gave me a little wink and I went back into the cottage, chuckling softly. I walked over around the rest of the family, still grinding away, and turned down the music. That earned me a few sharp comments.

"Sorry, Manager Steve has insisted we turn off the music. Katie's with him at the moment, to see if she can convince him that it is unnecessary." That prompted a number of laughs and comments. A couple people went over to the window and peeked out of the closed curtains. Melanie looked out and started laughing.

"She's got him sitting on the bench, giving him a blow job. Her tits are hanging out of her shirt, too. Personally, I think that's overkill." We all laughed a little before more people went over to check out what was happening.

"Ohh, looks like she decided to up the ante a little." Beth said, "She's straddling him now, giving him a grand fucking."

"You know, I think I might just go have a word with our friend Steve." David said.

"Now dear, don't spoil the poor boy's fun. When is he ever going to get a chance at someone like Katie again?" Cathy asked, giving David's arm a light rub. "Besides, if you wait a minute I'm sure you can time it for just as he cums. That would be far funnier." There was a collective gasp at Cathy's suggestion. "Well, it would be funnier for us."

"Well, if that's your plan, I'd suggest you get ready to head out. Katie's got her head leaning back, pretty sure she's faking it, don't think Steve is going to make it much longer." Beth added. "Oops, might want to go now." With that David opened the door and charged outside.

"Hey, what are you doing with my daughter?" He cried as he stomped onto the deck. Poor Steve was still in the throes of his orgasm when David barged out. He jumped, causing Katie to pop off him, a few more shots of sperm erupted from his cock as he scrambled to his feet. David tried to hold it together, but just started laughing.

"Daddy, that wasn't very nice. I was just convincing Steve to let us keep the music on, just at a lower level. Now you've probably upset him." Katie gave David such a look that everyone watching from inside just started to laugh. Steve was trying to get his now soft dick tucked away. Katie grabbed his hand and led him into the cottage and straight into the bathroom. Melanie gave a little grin, grabbing Denise and Alicia, and followed them in. David came back into the cottage, still laughing.

"He better thank me before he leaves. There's no way he'd have gotten any more if I'd just let them be." David said before we all started laughing. We all sat down and started chatting, listening to the odd noise coming now and again from the bathroom. 15 minutes later the bathroom door opened up and Melanie, Denise and Alicia came out. They all looked a little flush, their costumes looking a little dishelved.

Katie and Steve walked out, arm in arm, shortly after. Katie had a sexy little smile on her face, Steve looked like the happiest guy in the world, not to mention the luckiest.

lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers