Family Gatherings Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh, I'm sorry for interrupting the party. I think you can leave the music on, maybe even a little louder than you have it now. I'll make sure there are no more complaints." Steve said before Katie led him to the door and gave him a very chaste kiss on the cheek. Steve's face turned a deep red as he walked down the stairs before breaking out in a run.

"I feel sorry for Steve," Ron said, "Poor guy just had the thrill of his life and there is no chance in hell any of his friends will believe him when he shares the story, 'cause you know he will." There were laughs from the ladies and a few telling nods from the guys.

"Well, that was a nice little diversion," Katie said, interrupting the laughs, "but now I'm all worked up and in need of some relief. Melanie, what say we move on to the game portion of the evening now?" She gave Melanie a knowing look, which caused Melanie to break out in a huge grin as she clapped her hands. Denise's comment about Melanie having a very dirty mind popped into my head and I wondered what we were in store for. I was certain we wouldn't be disappointed.

"Well, since we have to keep the music turned down, I thought maybe we'd play a game of musical chairs." Everyone gave Melanie a confused look, she was grinning like cat that caught the canary. "Well, maybe I should call it musical cocks instead. Basically, we'll set up six chairs in a circle, the guys will each take a chair and I'll take the sixth one." Melanie pulled her shorts down and extracted a large blue dildo from her pussy, "I'll be using this as my cock. The music starts and when it stops, the lady left without a cock is out and will switch with me. I'll join in the next round, after that one is over, we'll eliminate the fake cock and will be down to 6 ladies and 5 guys. Third round goes the same, except for one change. For the ladies that found a seat, you work the cock that you have until somebody cums. First guy that cums is out and that chair is removed. So forth and so on until we are left with one cock and two ladies."

There was a general murmur of agreement, personally I was amazed with what Melanie could come up with.

"Of course, for the game to be effective, everyone will have to take their clothes off. Not that anyone should be shy at this point." We all laughed at that. Shyness shouldn't be an issue.

"How about a little music for the disrobing?" I asked, getting up and skipping ahead to track 47 (yes, I remembered the order of the songs. Shit like that I can remember, remembering to bring up laundry or to take something out of the freezer for supper, no so much). Track 47 was one that Beth had wanted included; she probably wasn't expecting it to be put to this use though. As the music started Beth just started to laugh.

"I love it; I forgot this was on there. Just call me Delicia." Beth said as she started to dance to the song and sing along. The older group got it fairly quickly too and started to dance and sing along, waiting for the chorus I suspect to start stripping. The song continued in the background, "Her name is Patricia, she calls herself Delicia, and the reason isn't very hard to see..."

"I get it," Denise said, "Chris De Burgh right? Patricia the Stripper, ha, love it." Everyone was joined in by this point, dancing and mostly pretending to sing along until we hit the chorus.

"For Patricia Is the best stripper in town... And with a swing of her hips she started to strip, to tremendous applause she took off her drawers and with a lick of her lips she undid all her clips and threw it all in the air...." Well by this point costumes were being discarded all over the place, with a noted lack of underwear among the group. Before the song was over we were all bouncing around nude, a most enjoyable event to watch. When the song was over we all started laughing and the girls went and set up the chairs.

"Ok, everyone take their positions." Melanie said as she sat down and placed the dildo between her legs, pointing straight up. "I think for the first two turns, the ladies that get a seat can have fun until the end of the song, since we're not eliminating any guys right away. Oh, and for the lady that gets knocked out first, there's another toy over on the end table, so you're not completely left out."

The rest of the guys grabbed seats, every dick hard and standing up. Melanie used the stereo remote to turn on the next song and the ladies started dancing around the chairs, with some encouragement from the guys, and Melanie. The music played for 30 seconds or so before Melanie hit pause and the ladies scrambled for a cock. Alicia was by me and dropped onto my lap, then shifting to slip my cock into her soaked pussy. Trish stopped on my left, sitting on Ron and Katie on my right, getting Craig.

I could see Denise sitting on the Melanie's dildo next to Ron and Beth on David to the right of Craig. I had no idea what was going on with Connor until I heard Cathy curse and then laugh. I guess Cindy won the last spot. Melanie hit play again and the ladies went to work on their respective cocks. Alicia glanced over her shoulder at me and grinned rather wickedly before she started swiveling her hips, grinding herself on my cock. I reached around and grabbed two handfuls of beautiful breasts, pinching and pulling on the nipples as Alicia started to bounce up and down on me.

At this point I had no idea what else was going until I heard Denise cum from Melanie's attention. Shortly after the first song ended and Melanie stopped the music again. There were five distinct groans as the ladies stopped fucking and got up again.

"I'll try and get you again, hate to leave you high and dry." Alicia whispered and gave me a kiss. I grinned and gave her a playful slap on the ass. Cathy pulled the other toy out of her pussy and took Melanie's spot in the circle of chairs.

After some quick instructions, Cathy started the music again. Maybe 40 seconds later she stopped it and the ladies once again fought for a seat. Katie landed on me this time, facing me as she slipped my cock into her sex. Beth got Craig this time, mounting him the same way Katie mounted me. Cindy got Cathy and her Dildo. Alicia got Connor and Trish and Melanie fought over Ron. Melanie eventually won and Trish resigned herself to the couch, jamming the other dildo into her cunt before Cathy had even turned the music back on.

"I want you to nibble and bite my tits and nipples while I ride this lovely dick of yours," Katie whispered in my ear and she started to move up and down on my shaft. I grinned and sucked one nipple hard into my mouth, nipping it before repeating the process. I kept this up as the song continued.

"Oh God, that's it Josh, bite a little harder," Katie moaned, not bother to keep her comments for my ears only anymore.

"God, so close, so close" Katie continued just as her orgasm was nearing, the song end and Cathy paused the music. The other ladies got up but Katie stayed put, "fuck that, I'm getting mine now". 30 seconds later she came with a loud scream and flopped forward onto my chest, her head on my shoulder.

"Man, I needed that. Steve's a nice enough boy but all he did was get me worked up." The others laughed, and nearly lost it when Melanie and Denise finally pulled Katie off my dick.

Cathy got up and pulled her chair out of the way. We repositioned the remaining five chairs and Cathy joined Trish on the couch, who was still working the other toy in and out of her pussy.

"Ok, from this point on, we keep fucking until a guy cums, he's out and that point and can join the ladies on the couch. Mom, if you can keep focused enough to work the music that would be great." Melanie said as we all looked at Cathy who had taken over working the toy for Trish while also licking at her clit. She held up the remote in her free hand and hit play.

The remaining girls started dancing around us again, the music went on a little longer this time until Cathy remembered to hit pause. I grinned as Cindy dropped onto my lap, straddling me like Katie had. She slid her wet slit over my rock hard cock a few times before rising up to slip it inside her. I've tasted Cindy a couple of times, but this was my first time inside her. She was almost as tight as Melanie, which shocked and delighted me. I pulled her in for a kiss before lowering my head to suck on her nipples.

I didn't even bother to see who else was where. I focused entirely on Cindy, enjoying my first time with her. I shifted forward a bit in the chair and tilted my pelvis up a bit, going a little deeper. I was rewarded with a deep moan for my efforts. She continued to ride me hard as I worked over her breast with my mouth and tongue. I reached a hand between us to apply a bit more pressure to her clit, just holding it there as she kept bouncing up and down.

My hand was quickly soaked and I removed it, to Cindy's disappointment, and slipped it behind her and inserted a finger into her ass. This seemed to do the trick as I felt her tense up and growl as her orgasm hit. I held myself still and let her ride out her orgasm. Once she slumped against me I withdrew my finger from her ass.

"God, I can see why you've gotten good reviews from the other ladies," Cindy whispered in my ear before giving me a deep kiss.

"Well, it's always easy to perform well when it's with people you care about. It doesn't hurt that you're all so damned sexy either." I said with a laugh.

At this point I noticed that Alicia had lost that round and had joined Trish and Cathy on the couch. Denise was still bouncing on Ron, nearing her peak and Melanie was resting against Craig, having already came. Beth was still working Connor when Katie screamed her second orgasm while riding her father's cock. That was apparently too much for David and he screamed and filled his middle daughter's pussy with his cum.

Denise came shortly after that, followed by Beth which also pushed Connor over the edge. Cindy was moving in slow circles, my cock still buried deep inside her.

"God, I love this family" she said with a laugh. The rest of us joined in. Katie and Beth hopped off their partners and were quickly attacked by Alicia and Trish who cleaned the cum from their pussies. Cathy decided to clean up Connor and David. Denise, Cindy and Melanie also got up, eliciting groans from Ron, Craig and myself.

We took a break for a few minutes, refreshed drinks, grabbed some snacks, and returned to our seats once Alicia was able to get Connor back to full size. We removed David's chair and repositioned again. The music started and the remaining ladies starting dancing once again. Between watching the beautiful women dancing around me and Cathy and Trish attacking David on the couch, my cock was throbbing.

Alicia stopped the music and Melanie dropped on my lap, she faced away from me, legs outside of mine, as she jammed my cock roughly into her soaked cunt. She looked over her shoulder with a grin as she started to grind on my lap. Cindy landed on Ron and Katie got Craig. Beth ended up on Connor again. Denise gave me a rather naughty wink as she walked by on her way to the couch.

I reached my hands up and grabbed Melanie's breasts as she started moving around and up and down on my cock. I rubbed her tits and pinched and pulled her nipples while kissing and nibbling at her neck and upper back. We weren't at it long when I felt someone push my legs apart. I glanced around Melanie and saw Denise kneeling in front of us, a lips curled up in a mischievous smirk.

Pushing my legs apart also had the effect of spreading Melanie wider. I shifted forward on the chair a bit and pulled Melanie back towards me, leaving her expose fully to Denise. I held Melanie and did my best to thrust up into her; Denise leaned forward and started to lick at Melanie's clit. Denise's tongue played over Melanie's pussy, occasionally moving down to my cock as I tried to thrust into her sister's cunt.

It didn't take long for Melanie to have a huge orgasm, unfortunately, it proved to be too much for me as well. I erupted into Melanie but popped out after the first spurt and sprayed a couple shots of cum onto Denise's face, catching us both by surprise. Melanie quickly leaned forward and licked Denise's face clean before getting off my lap and standing, allowing Denise to clean my first shot of cum from her pussy. Both ladies took a minute to clean me up as well. Unlike other times, there was no stirring my poor dick back to life at the moment.

I stayed in the chair for a few minutes until I heard Cindy cum hard on Ron, followed by Beth. I guess Connor learnt something from their earlier encounters. I heard Katie go next, which also pushed Craig over the edge. Trish and Alicia quickly moved in to clean up both Katie and Craig. Cathy was cuddled on the couch with David.

I finally got up from my chair and pulled it out of the way, the remaining three guys repositioned themselves. We decided on another break, to give people a chance to recover a little before the next round. After getting some drinks and snacks, Ron, Craig and Connor resumed their positions, hard and ready to go. I grabbed the stereo remote and dropped down into one of the living room chairs, happy to be getting a break. Denise joined me, sitting on my lap with her legs hanging over the arms of the chair.

"Are you ok if we just rest for a while? I might have finally reached my limit, at least without taking a break." I whispered to Denise as I started the music going. She grinned and gave me a kiss.

"I'm good with that. I just want to cuddle with you really. The sex is great but it's intimacy that really matters." I nodded, understanding what she meant, or at least hoping she wasn't just hiding her disappointment. I paused the music and watched and Cindy jumped on Connor and Beth get Craig. Melanie and Katie fought over Ron until Katie ended up on her butt on the floor.

Melanie stuck her tongue out at Katie as she slowly slid Ron's impressive member into her suddenly well used pussy. Katie gave a fake pout before joining Alicia on the floor; Trish, David and Cathy were all cuddled together on the couch. Denise and I watched as the remaining trio of Ladies worked over there guys. Alicia and Katie quickly moved into a very delicious looking 69 on the floor and David, Trish and Cathy stayed cuddled together, with the hands slowly exploring each other's body.

Beth was facing Craig and Denise and I watched as he grabbed her ass and moved her up and down on his dick. Cindy was facing away from Connor, leaning forward, feet on the ground, and pounding herself on his thick cock. Melanie had somehow wrapped her legs around Ron and the chair and was leaning back, her back arched to a seemingly impossible degree. That's what years of gymnastics can do for you I guess. Ron was taking advantage of the position to rub Melanie clit as she circled her hips, grinding on his cock.

Beth reached a hand between her and Craig and started to run her own clit. My hands were now roaming over Denise's body, caressing every inch of her skin that I could reach. Even with all the stimulation, my dick was most definitely still on a time out. Cindy came first and fell forward off of Connor, she laid on the floor, breathing hard from the exertion. Melanie came next, Ron's clit manipulation having done the trick. It also proved too much for Ron and he came hard in Melanie. He was actually the last guy to cum, I was impressed he lasted as long as he did. Of course, I'm impressed any of us lasted longer than a minute given the delicious female flesh surrounding us.

Beth kept working Craig until she finally came. It wasn't a huge orgasm and I could tell she was likely reaching her limits as well. Katie and Alicia had already moved over to clean up Melanie and Ron, everyone else kind of stayed where they were. We took another break before setting up for the next round. Just before we were going to start again Beth looked at Denise and I with a little grin.

"Ok ladies, that's it for me. I need a break. Why don't you two give the last two guys a treat and we'll call it a game?" Cindy and Melanie quickly agreed before pulling the boys from their chairs and dragging them into mine and Beth's bedroom. Katie and Alicia glanced at each other and giggled before running into the room after them. Trish, David and Cathy looked at each other and headed into David and Cathy's bedroom.

Beth joined Ron on the couch and Denise stayed on my lap. After a minute or so Denise got up off my lap.

"We almost have the right set-up for tonight, why don't I go take over for Cindy and the four of you can head out for the night?"

"That would be great Denise, thank-you." Beth said, giving Denise a loving smile as she slipped into the bedroom. A few minutes later we heard Cindy scream out as she came. A couple minutes after that she finally came out to the living room. She came over and dropped in my lap, giving me a kiss before looking over at Ron and Beth.

"God, that was hot. Melanie and I got into a lovely 69 position, with her on top and then Craig fucked me while Connor took Melanie from behind. That girl certainly has a very talented tongue. Katie and Alicia just sat on the bed watching and masturbating. I was almost there when Denise came in; she helped push me over the edge."

Apparently I had enough of a break as I felt my dick twitch under Cindy. She felt my cock move and raised an eyebrow, giving me a little smirk as she wiggled her hips a little.

"Why don't we head over to the other cottage and get ready for bed? I think I still have enough in me for a little more fun tonight, and there's something I want to try." Cindy said softly, working her ass over my now hard cock. We all agreed quickly and got up to start looking for our clothes. It was kind of surreal. The four of us, nude, looking through a pile of clothes while the sounds of sex drifted out of the bedrooms. Beth started to laugh, followed by the rest of us.

"Ahh, screw it. It's not far to the other cottage." Beth said before opening the door and dashing across the lawn to the other cottage. Ron, Cindy and I stared at each other for a second, shocked, before shrugging and following Beth's lead. At this point it was almost 1:00 am so there wasn't anyone outside to see our show.

We all collapsed onto the couch in the other cottage, laughing hard. After a couple of minutes we calmed down and decided to shower before heading to bed. Sadly, there was no way the four of us were fitting into the shower, so Beth and I showered together, followed by Ron and Cindy.

We kept the shower to cleaning only; wanting to save what energy we had left for after. Beth and I still took time to just enjoy being in the shower together and helped each other wash and dry. I can definitely see that becoming a permanent thing after we get home. Beth and I were lounging, still nude of course, on the king size bed in Trish's room when Ron and Cindy came in. Ron was nude; however Cindy had a towel wrapped around her. As I've mentioned before, there are few things sexier than a woman wrapped in just a towel. Beth gave me a nudge and I got off the bed and approached Cindy.

"You look absolutely ravishing Cindy. Do you mind if unwrap you?" Hey, just because we've been fucking each other like crazy all week doesn't mean I'm going to abandon good manners. Ron grinned and joined Beth on the bed. Cindy just silently nodded. I step forward, pulling her into my arms, kissing her deeply before planting little kisses on her neck, working my way down.

When I reached the towel I gave a little growl and grabbed it with my teeth. I pulled the towel away, revealing Cindy's beautiful body. Her nipples were already firm and sticking at least half an inch out from her breasts. I sucked the left nipple first and then moved to the right. I let my hands wander over her body as I worshipped to her breasts.