Family Gatherings Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers

The excitement of Denise being pregnant seemed to drive both of us into a frenzy; I started to thrust harder and harder, moving as fast as I could. It wasn't long before both of us erupted, my seed filling her already occupied womb. We cuddled next to each other and just enjoyed the afterglow and intimacy of being together.

"Well, that didn't take long. Why don't you guys join me in the shower and then give me a hand getting ready for PEI?" Beth asked as she came back into the room.

"You better believe we will." Denise said, jumping out of bed to give Beth a hug, pulling her into the bathroom. I chuckled and joined them in the shower. We spent the next 20 minutes show each other just how strong our love is, and that's when I knew for certain that everything would be alright.

The end.

lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers
12