Family Help

Story Info
One good turn deserves another.
834 words
4.26
136.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Richaft
Richaft
1 Followers

My wife and I went to my nephew's birthday party, ready to have a good time watching the kids tear around the house, eat a lot, and spend some time with family. While there, my wife and I announced that we were having a baby in June.

My brother-in-law, Mike, and his wife Kelly, were talking to my wife and I about how they wanted to have a baby as well. Kelly was a very pretty blonde, a bit robust, but with a nice shape. She was worried that her 'biological clock' was about to run down. Everyone told her to 'rub the mom for luck', so she obliged the assorted well-wishers.

Later, as everyone was getting ready to watch my nephew open presents, I ran into Kelly, in the kitchen. She said congratulations to me, and I thanked her. She said she wanted to rub me as well, for luck. I let her, and she rubbed my shoulder.

I joked that she was rubbing the wrong spot, meaning that she should rub my stomach. Her reaction told me that she had not taken it that way. I apologized for the misunderstanding, and slunk off to the bathroom, feeling really stupid.

I sat in the bathroom for a few minutes, trying to figure out how to get back to the party, and elude Kelly. Just then, there was a knock at the door.

When I opened the door, Kelly came in, and closed it. She said she was sorry for her reaction. I told her it was o.k. She then said she was not so much shocked, as surprised. She then approached me, and asked if it was o.k. for her to rub me.

'Sure', I said, relieved that she was not mad at me. She reached out, and began to rub my crotch.

'Kelly...' I started, but I could not finish. She looked at me, and smiled. 'I really want a baby. The problem is Mike, but he will not admit it.'

Kelly then opened up my pants, and her hand slid in, stroking my cock. 'Please help me. I won't tell anyone. You look a lot like Mike, and I don't think anyone will know.' She pulled my cock out, as it grew longer in her hand.

I had to have her.

I put my hands on her arms, and drew her towards me. As we started making out, I reached behind her, and unzipped her dress.

I then began slipping it off of her, as my pants dropped to the floor. I ran my hands over her body, as she took off my shirt. Undoing her bra, I reached under, and stroked her breasts, running my fingers over her hard nipples. We were kissing very passionately now, as she slipped her panties off.

Her whole body was so smooth, as my hands explored it. She guided my cock between her legs, and rubbed it over her wet pussy. I nibbled her ear, and whispered dirty things into it. She let out a high moan.

I knew we were going to have to be quick, so as not to be missed, but the closer I got, the more I wanted to make this last. She was fantastic.

Kelly sat up on the vanity, her legs dangled over the edge. I started rubbing my cock over her clit, and through her pussy lips, getting it wet. Kelly then reached down, took my cock in hand, and guided it into her warm cunt.

I started fucking her hard. I had no control over myself. I did not even care if we were heard. I was lost in the pleasure. Just then, she had an orgasm. Kelly then got up, and bent over the vanity.

I entered her from behind. It was even better. I watched my cock plunge past her ass, into her pussy. I looked up in the mirror, and saw the look on her face. She was no longer just interested in getting pregnant, she was just as eager as I was to fuck. She smiled at me from the mirror. She said I was incredible, and told me to fuck her as hard and as deep as I could.

Hr ass arched even more, and she started moving herself into me, grinding my cock in. I grabbed her breasts, and continued to thrust my cock in. She had another orgasm.

I was going faster, now, fucking her so furious that I was sweating. I was going to explode, and it was going to be... Now! Kelly arched up, as I shot her full of cum. She kept me inside of her for a bit, grinding my cock in, until it was soft.

We held each other for a bit, and then got dressed. She and I went back to the party, with no words to each other the rest of the day.

Kelly had a baby girl. Mike, the proud poppa, never knew. No one did, except Kelly and I.

Richaft
Richaft
1 Followers