Family Highs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexHall
AlexHall
28 Followers

'Would you like to try it inside you?' I asked Laura softly as I kissed her earlobe and unhooked her bra, which the label revealed held a firm, plump pair of 34C's that hardly moved as the material fell away.

"Oh yes please." She said enthusiastically, so placing her back in the position that had moments earlier held so much pain for her, this time she could do it head held high as a proud sensuous woman.

Kissing Carol deeply, I told her how honoured I felt to know her and her family and that I needed her to be the one to remove her daughters plainly soaked, cotton panties, so she could present her to me.

Without pausing, she wordlessly did as I'd asked and I held her hand and lifted the creamy gusset to my mouth to taste that feminine bouquet before turning to Carol and kissing her deeply before ordering her to suck the rest of her daughters juices from Laura's panty gusset and feed it to me from her tongue, while I prepared to make her daughter my lover, each of us almost oblivious of young Lindsay, who continued to watch, rapt from the door, her eyes like saucers, her little hands plunged down her pyjamas, just as she had so many times before as I later found out, for it had been she who had so enjoyed watching me shaft the wonderful Carol at bedtime.

What a fabulous bunch of ladies, I thought as I heard Lindsay's gasps from the hallway and Carol treated my taste-buds with more musk from her tongue and the delicious Laura squealed into the sofa as the force of pressure from my over-sized, rampant cock eventually broke, then shredded her resistance as I drove deeply into her body, seeking out her womb and stretching out her pretty little slit left almost intact from her first and last boyfriend.

This was going to be one hell of a summer.

The End

AlexHall
AlexHall
28 Followers
12