Family Holiday Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfocker
milfocker
478 Followers

She let my cock fall out of her mouth and collapsed down next to me spent, panting raggedly to regain her breath. "That was amazing!" She said, breathily.

"Thanks, you were fantastic too, how the hell did you keep me on the edge like that?" I asked.

Kate giggled before saying "My little secret! Maybe I'll tell you after you've had it a few more times! Are you up for any more?"

"You might have to give me a minute or two, but for you I can be up for anything!"

She sat up next to me as I put my hand up her shirt to fondle her large, pert breasts whilst she gently tried to coax my cock back to life. Before we could get any further we heard footsteps upstairs and then on the stairs. We both struggled to straighten ourselves out before sitting down on the sofa just as the door opened.

*************************

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" Mel moaned as her younger brother's cock pistoned in and out of her sodden pussy.

"Oh fuck Mel, I'm gonna cum!" He announced.

"Yesssssssssss, fill me uppppppppp!" She hissed.

"Ooooooohhhhh, fuuuuuucccccckkkkk!" He grunted as his cock spasmed inside his sister's wet pussy, his incestuous cum spewing into her.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhh!" She moaned the feeling of her brother's cum splashing into her setting off her own orgasm, her pussy clamping tight around her brother's cock.

He collapsed down ontop of her, slowly regaining his breath. Suddenly they heard footsteps outside and froze, then relaxed slightly as they disappeared downstairs.

"Shit, who was that? We already heard mummy go downstairs." Mel said.

"Maybe Kate went down for a drink?" Her brother offered.

"She'll get another surprise then! But you best go before she gets back." She said to her brother, as he rolled off her and out of the bed.

"I suppose." He said, as he pulled his boxers back on, "Thanks for the Christmas present sis!"

"My pleasure!" She replied, the two siblings exchanging a brief kiss before he went back to his room.

*************************

"Well hello sexy!" Mary said as she walked through the lounge door, she was wearing a pink see-through nightie, through which her large breasts and shaved pussy were easily visible. "Oh, hello Kate, I didn't see you. What are you two doing down here?" She said suspiciously eyeing up how little we were dressed.

"I just came down for a drink, and Steve was already here so we've just been having a chat!" Kate replied.

"Well I've just come down for a quick drink too." She said, walking through to the kitchen.

"You don't think she noticed do you?" Kate whispered as she stood up.

"Even if she did she won't tell, she has her own secret to worry about remember!" I reassured her.

"If you're sure. See you in the morning." She said, kissing me as she went back upstairs.

Mary walked back into the lounge and sat next to me on the sofa, her hand immediately falling to my cock, "I take it there's none left for little old me after Miss Kate Slutty-knickers emptied you?" She asked.

"Why do you think that?" I asked, trying to keep a straight face.

"Please, I saw the look on your faces as I walked through the door, and I can smell her pussy on your breath."

"Oh." I replied.

"Well just make sure you don't get caught with her, that would really kick things off!" Mary warned me.

"I won't." I promised, "Besides it's a bit rich you calling her Miss Slutty-knickers!"

"Pah, I'm Mrs Slutty-knickers." She said with a grin, before standing up, kissing me and heading back up to bed.

I followed her shortly afterwards, climbing back into bed with my wife and cuddling up to her unaware her pussy was full of her brother's cum.

*************************

*************************

The next morning was Christmas morning and we were all to go to Mary's room to open our presents, Kate had caught me earlier, asking: "Did she say anything to you?"

"She knew, but she'll keep quiet, she just told me to make sure no-one else catches us." I told her.

"Oh, do you think we can trust her to not tell?"

"Yeah, I don't see why not."

Kate seemed slightly happier after that, although you could cut the tension in the room with a knife as the only person who didn't have something to hide was my father-in-law, poor old bugger! Mary was sitting up topless in the bed, whilst both Mel and Kate were wearing baggy t-shirts that barely covered their asses; my brother-in-law and I were both wearing boxers and t-shirts. I was sat in the middle of the foot of the bed, my brother-in-law was next to me with Kate to his left and Mel to my right. As Mel crawled forward to thank her parents for her presents her t-shirt rode up and she gave me a fantastic view of her ass and pussy as she wasn't wearing any panties! Kate did the same thing moments later and to my surprise she was also wearing no panties and I struggled to keep my cock under control as I tried not to gawp at her bare pussy and ass. Minutes later Mary made the situation worse as she crawled over to thank Mel and I for her present, her large breasts swinging free as she kissed us both, ensuring her hand brushed against my cock and her breasts brushed against my hand.

Finally it came to the last present, it was a small box to Kate from my brother-in-law. As soon as she opened it and saw it was a ring he proposed...

milfocker
milfocker
478 Followers
12