Family Holiday Ch. 04

Story Info
The Wedding?
7.4k words
4.34
70.6k
24

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfocker
milfocker
474 Followers

After my brother-in-law proposed to Kate on Christmas morning everything went a bit haywire - they decided they wanted to get married quickly, so it was agreed they'd do it on our next family holiday, in the south of France. Since Christmas I'd only seen Kate once, at Easter; but had seen my mother-in-law a couple of times as she had come up to stay with my wife and I. The family had flown out to France yesterday; it was still four days until the wedding, with Kate's parents due to fly over just for the ceremony.

Since we arrived at the villa all three women had been sunbathing topless, so I had decided to take myself off for a little walk to cool down (if that was possible in this French heat!).

*************************

Mel's lips slid up and down his hard shaft, her tongue teasing the underside as she lured him towards orgasm.

"Ohhhh, yeessssssss, that feels soooooo gooooood!" Her brother said, looking down at his topless sister with his cock in her mouth.

She doubled her efforts, whilst she enjoyed sucking her brother's cock she was aware that everyone was around and even though she had locked the bedroom door she certainly didn't want to get caught!

"Shit, gonna cum sis!" He warned her.

Mel let his cock fall from her mouth; stroking him with her hand she aimed his loaded weapon at herself. With a grunt he began to cum; the first shot hit her right between the eyes, startling her slightly with its velocity; the second covered her mouth and chin before she angled him down so the rest of his incestuous cum covered her bare tits. She sucked his spent cock back into her mouth, her tongue cleaning the remnants of cum from it.

He looked down and smiled at the sight of his sister covered in his gooey cum, "That was great thanks sis, I've been really struggling with this new no sex until after the wedding rule!"

"Glad to be of assistance little brother!" She said with a grin as he pulled his swimming shorts back on and left her to clean herself up.

She wiped the cum off her tits and face with a towel before leaving the room, she bumped into her mother in the kitchen who took one look at her dishevelled daughter and said, "If you're going to give your husband head during the day you need to be a little more discreet, you've still got a big blob of cum on your breast!"

Mary bent down and licked the cum off her daughter's breast, "There, that's better!" She announced, "Hmmmmm, tastes different to normal, guess it must just be the beer! You're just lucky it was me who spotted that!"

"Thanks mummy!" Mel said sheepishly, slightly embarrassed that not only had she missed it but she'd also just let her mother taste her own son's cum!

"Just be more careful next time darling! Have you seen your brother by the way? I've not seen him for a while."

"Uh, no, not at all." She lied, turning and walking away to hide her reddening face.

"He must have gone for a walk then, oh well." Mary said before getting on with making the lunch.

*************************

I spent the afternoon in the swimming pool with the three women and my brother-in-law; my wife and her mother taking any chance to rub their bare bodies against me, with Kate occasionally brushing her hot body past.

That night I slid into my wife's sodden pussy, fucking her rampantly as she moaned in pleasure before shooting my load deep into her hot cunt.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," She moaned, gently toying with her clit as my spent cock deflated inside her, "If that's my reward I'll have to ensure mummy and I tease you more often!"

"Yes please!" I said, leaning down to kiss her before pulling out and getting into bed.

************************* *************************

The next morning my father-in-law took his son and Kate to finalise some wedding stuff and my wife choose to sleep in, leaving me alone with my mother-in-law. I walked outside to find my mother-in-law sunbathing topless as usual, "Morning sexy." I called out to her.

"Mmmmmm, good morning son-in-law, fancy helping an old lady with her sun cream?" She said with a grin.

"Nope, but I'll help you with yours if you want, what do you need doing?"

"Guess!" She beamed.

I walked over and picked up the bottle of sun cream, flipping the lid open and drizzling it over my mother-in-law's bare breasts before replacing the lid and putting the bottle back down.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Mary groaned as my hands descended to her breasts. My fingers fondled with her nipples, quickly making them hard as my palms mashed her soft titflesh. My cock quickly grew hard as I kneaded my mother-in-law's bare breasts, ensuring the sun cream was rubbed well into them.

"You've got me so hot!" Mary told me, "Perhaps you'd be able to massage me elsewhere?"

I took my hands off her breasts and with a smile undid the ties on either side of her bikini bottoms, I flipped the triangle of material down, exposing her shaved pussy to me, her moisture already glistening on her pussy lips. I dived down and licked slowly up her slit, my tongue pausing on her clit before sliding back down and slipping inside her wet hole as she groaned in pleasure. I loved the taste of Mary's juices and my tongue eagerly explored the inside of her pussy as I felt her hands on the back of my head, trying to push my tongue ever deeper into her. I could taste her juices getting tangier, as my tongue continued to explore her wet hole, a sure sign that...

"Fuuuuuccccckkkkkk, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, you're making me cuuuuuummmmmm Steve." She moaned.

My mother-in-law shrieked in pleasure as she came, her trickle of juices suddenly becoming a torrent, covering my face with the scent of her sex. As her hands released my face from her pussy, I got up, watching her big breasts rise and fall as she gasped to regain her breath after her orgasm. I leant over her, our faces inches apart and she darted her tongue out, mine followed as she tasted her own juices fresh from her son-in-law's mouth.

She reached out and grabbed my stiff cock through my swimming shorts, "Feels like you need your mother-in-law's help!" She said, yanking the shorts down to my ankles as she dived forward, her tongue sliding its way over my shaft.

"Fuck me!" She growled.

"Not just yet, I want to keep you horny a bit longer!" I told her.

"Naughty boy!" She grinned, "What would you like your horny mother-in-law to do to you then?"

"Fuck me with those big titties of yours." I told her.

"With pleasure!" She said, standing up so I could sit on the sunbed.

My mother-in-law kneeled down infront of me and reached out to take hold of my hard cock, she placed it between her big soft breasts, wrapping them around it before sliding them slowly up and down my shaft. I watched as Mary's huge breasts slid up and down my hard shaft, her pretty face beaming as she pleasured me. Then, not content with the pleasure she was already giving me, she leant forward, taking the head of my cock in her mouth and teasing it with her talented tongue as she continued to slide her breasts up and down my shaft.

With her soft breasts and skilled tongue teasing me I didn't last long, with a grunt I unleashed my load into my mother-in-law's mouth, taken by surprise she gagged slightly as she tried unsuccessfully to swallow it all, my cum seeping out the corners of her mouth and down her chin.

"Mmmmmm, that was great, thanks Mary!" I said, pulling my swimming shorts back on as my mother-in-law cleaned my cum from her face.

"Glad you enjoyed it, but when do I get that big cock stuffed into my pussy?" She asked.

"Later," I told her, "I want you to be gagging for it!"

"Believe me I am already!" She replied.

*************************

Later that day I was in the bathroom chatting to my wife whilst she showered, I had just finished showering and was drying myself off when there was a knock on the door:

"Could I use the toilet please?" My brother-in-law asked.

My wife nodded and drew the shower curtain fully shut, I called back "Sure." before unlocking the bathroom door and letting my brother-in-law in as I exited. "Thanks!" He said as he walked past, shutting the door behind him.

"Hi sis." He said.

"Hello little brother, how are you?" She asked.

"Horny!" He replied.

"So what's new? You're always horny!"

"True, but I'm extra horny today. Really can't cope with this no sex stuff sis!"

Mel turned the shower off and pulled the shower curtain open, exposing her wet naked body to her brother, "So what are you expecting me to do about it?" She asked with a grin.

He licked his lips as he looked his naked sister up and down, the water dribbling sensually down her curves, "I think you know."

"So let me get this straight, you kicked my husband out of the bathroom, just so you could have your wicked way with his wife?"

"Yes." He replied, adjusting the tented cock in his shorts.

"Do you have any shame little brother?" She asked, stepping out of the shower naked infront of him.

"Nope."

"Well you're just lucky I don't either!" She said, fondling her brother's hard cock through his shorts.

"Does that mean you'll help me then sis?" He asked, attempting to look innocent.

"I suppose I could, show me your problem then."

He quickly removed his shorts, exposing his rock hard cock to his naked sister. She took his cock in her hand, gently stroking her fingers up and down the length of his hard shaft.

"I think I've got just the thing to help solve this kind of problem!" She said.

Mel walked over to the sink, looking at her naked wet body in the mirror that sat above it she pondered what she was about to let her brother do to her, her sodden pussy more than answering the millisecond of doubt that had crept into her mind. She put her hands down on the sink and bent over slightly, spreading her legs to present her willing pussy to her little brother. He walked over and stood behind her, he placed his hands on her wet ass, his right hand drifting over to her exposed pussy and his fingers dipping into her hole, he smiled as he felt her wetness envelope his fingers before withdrawing them and lining his hard cock up with her wet entrance.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm, that always feels so good sis!" He said as his hardness slid easily into his sister's welcoming pussy.

"Doesn't it just little brother, doesn't it just!" She replied, enjoying the familiar sensation of her brother's cock stuffed inside her.

He loved fucking his sister, more than he loved fucking his fiancée, no other girl had ever pleasured his cock as well as his sister's pussy could and he had spent a lot of time trying to find one! He also enjoyed the position his sister had chosen today, looking in the mirror he could see her tits wobbling and the look of pleasure on her face as his cock repeatedly slammed into her horny pussy.

Mel also loved her brother fucking her, his cock wasn't as big as her husband's, but that was good, it didn't hurt her like her husband's did when he went too deep, her brother's cock hit all the right spots. She looked up into the mirror, seeing her tits wobbling in time with his strokes she thought about what a decadent slut she was, allowing her own brother to fuck her with his incestuous cock, her pussy getting wetter as she thought about it, her brother's lovely cock sliding into her.

"Ooooooohhhhh, you're gonna make me cum little brother." She moaned, she always made a conscious decision to call him 'brother' when they fucked, and he likewise to call her 'sis', drawing attention to their sordid tryst inspiring each other to higher levels of lust.

He kept pounding his sister as she moaned through her orgasm, watching her face contort with orgasmic pleasure in the mirror as his cock plundered her ever wetter pussy. "Gonna cum now sis!"

"Mmmmmm yeah, fill me with your cum little brother." She moaned back.

Hearing his sister say that always sent him over the edge, and today was no exception as he grunted and unloaded several big shots of cum into his sister's wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmm, that feels goooooddddd!" She moaned as her brother's cum splashed into her, his hands reaching round to grab her tits, mauling them as they regained their breath.

"Thanks sis, that should tide me over until the wedding!" He said, planting a kiss on her lips.

"Glad I could help with your problem little brother!" She grinned, scooping up some of the cum running down her thighs and licking it off her hand.

He left the bathroom as she wrapped a towel around her naked body, her brother's cum still dribbling down her inner thigh.

************************* *************************

The next day was very uneventful, more topless sunbathing and more teasing in the pool but nothing else, until just before everyone went to bed, when Kate walked past me and whispered 'Meet me back in the lounge when everyone's asleep'.

An hour later and with my wife safely asleep I quietly made my way out to the lounge, where I saw Kate waiting for me on the couch.

"Hey sexy, thanks for coming to see me." She said, standing up and giving me a quick kiss on the lips, she was wearing a baggy t-shirt that draped over her large pert breasts showed off her fantastic curves.

"How could I turn you down when you look like this?" I asked.

Kate blushed slightly before saying "I'll get straight to the point, we made a no sex before marriage pact, but with you around I'm just getting so horny it's unbelievable and I desperately need some relief!"

"So you want me to help you then? With pleasure!" I replied.

"Yes, but I need you to promise me something first." She told me.

"What?"

"I need you to promise that you will not stick your cock in my pussy, no matter how much I beg you." She said.

"OK, I think I can manage that..."

"But there's one more thing..."

"Yeah?"

"I want to get off by sliding my pussy over your big cock." Kate said, again blushing a little.

"So you want me to promise not to slide into you, when your wet pussy is all over my shaft - I'm going to need the restraint of a saint!"

"Yes!" She grinned, "If you manage it I promise we'll have the hottest sex ever next time."

"I'll try my best!"

"Thanks!" She said smiling, grabbing my hand and leading me to the bathroom, locking the door behind us.

Kate slid the t-shirt off over her head, exposing her perfect body to me, her nipples were already hard in anticipation whilst her pussy was waxed bald. I slid my boxers off and lay down on the bathroom floor at her direction. She straddled my legs, sitting down so her pussy lips were just touching my hard shaft, I could feel the moisture already on her slit and I was already desperate to fuck her, this was going to be difficult!

She slowly started to rub her pussy along the length of my cock, her wetness coating it with a shimmering glisten. I reached up and grabbed her breasts, tweaking her hard nipples as she purred with excitement, "Mmmmmmmm, I want you inside me already!" She moaned, that didn't help! My cock was now covered in her juices and we both knew it would take no effort at all for me to slip inside her, whilst it would take every ounce of my strength not to plunge into her, this truly was heaven and hell combined! She moaned everytime her clit brushed past the engorged head of my cock:

"I'm gagging to have you inside me Steve." Kate groaned.

"You wouldn't believe how much I want to stuff my cock into your sexy body!" I told her as I tweaked her nipples harder.

"Fuuuuucccckkkk, yesssssss," She moaned, "Then do it now!"

"But you made me promise baby."

"Mmmmmmmmmm, I wish I hadn't now." She groaned, "Just a little bit pleeeeaaaaasssseeee!"

"Don't tempt me sexy!" I told her.

"Gonna cuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm." Kate moaned as her tight little body started convulsing ontop of me, I could feel her juices splash out of her slit and onto my cock, it was such a sexy site watching her orgasm and I now needed to get off more than ever.

She collapsed down ontop of me, panting to regain her breath as my cock slid dangerously around her wet slit. "Mmmmmmm, that felt great!" She moaned, before I pulled her face to mine as we kissed passionately.

"God damn I want you now!" I told her.

She grinned sweetly and said "How about I let you cum over my face as a thankyou?"

I grinned back at her and she knelt up, I stood up infront of her and immediately had my cock hoovered into her hot mouth.

"Not gonna last long!" I mumbled.

She let my cock drop from her mouth and said "I can taste myself all over your hard cock!"

That was all I could take, my cock spewed all over Kate's pretty little face, covering it with my cum as she gently stroked everything I had to give out, the last few loads dripping down onto her pert tits.

"Good look?" She asked, smiling.

"You've never looked sexier!"

"I guess this makes me your cumslut!" Kate said as she wiped my load from her face and licked it off her hand.

************************* *************************

After my late night with Kate I woke up after everyone else, as it was the day before the wedding I expected to find everyone highly stressed and running around like lunatics, but I made my way outside to find everyone sunbathing, the three girls topless.

"Good morning sleepy!" My wife said. I responded in kind, giving her a kiss before going inside and making myself some breakfast and having a shower.

As soon as I walked back outside I was met by my wife and my brother-in-law, "How would you and Kate like to defend the title you won last holiday against us?" Mel asked.

"Uh, sure." I replied, looking to Kate, my eyes drinking in her sexy topless body.

"Sorry, I can't. I don't want to get chlorine in my hair before tomorrow!" She said.

"I'll take her place!" Mary jumped in, a bit too quickly, before hastily adding, "If you all don't mind?"

We all agreed that would be fine and walked to the pool, my wife just about to get in when...

"Uh, what do you think you're doing Mel?" Mary asked.

"Uh, getting in the pool mummy." She replied, before glancing over to her mother, "What do you think YOU'RE doing?" She asked as Mary hooked her fingers into her bikini bottoms and started pulling them down, revealing her shaved pussy to everyone.

"The rules of the game are that we all have to be naked." My mother-in-law replied calmly.

"Fine." My wife replied, hooking her fingers into her own waistband and pulling off her bikini bottoms, exposing her shaved pussy to everyone as well.

I hesitated before pulling down my swimming shorts and quickly diving into the pool, my brother-in-law following suit quickly. The two women followed, Mary making her way over to me and using the side of the pool to climb up onto my shoulders as we got our balance whilst Mel did the same with her brother. We then had a few practices before agreeing the winners would be the first to score five.

My mother-in-law and I raced into a 2-0 lead, but I could feel her juices leaking from her pussy onto the back of my neck as sitting naked on my shoulders got her horny. Suitably distracted I lost concentration and allowed my wife and her brother to come back to a 3-2 lead, before evening it up 3-3, and then taking a 4-3 lead. Mary was now grinding her bare pussy against my neck, which again somewhat distracted me and allowed our opponents to pull it back to 4-4. I steeled myself for the final game and we won easily, to take the match-up 5-4.

"Yes!" Shouted Mary triumphantly as her daughter and son hit the water.

She slid off my shoulders and jumped into my arms, kissing me full on the lips in celebration as her huge breasts squashed against my chest. She slid down a bit in my arms and suddenly I felt the head of my cock touching her pussy, something told me that she wouldn't have the self-control that Kate had last year and as I looked up into her eyes I knew I was right and we were in trouble.

milfocker
milfocker
474 Followers