Family Holiday Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfocker
milfocker
477 Followers

In what seemed like slow motion my mother-in-law slid further down, my rock hard cock sliding easily into her welcoming pussy, her loud moan as it bottomed out in her causing everyone to suddenly look over at us. For most this wasn't necessarily a surprise, there being one important exception, Mary's husband. Alerted by his wife's moan he looked over to see his naked wife in the arms of his naked son-in-law, the blissful look on her face perhaps giving away what the water concealed.

Just to ensure no-one could possibly mis-apprehend what was happening Mary started thrashing around in the water, her pussy sliding up and down my hard cock, her big tits flailing wildly as she moaned loudly, whilst everyone watched. Then, with a guttural scream she was cumming, her body convulsing in pleasure as her pussy fluttered around my cock, driving me to finally, with a loud groan, pump her full of cum. Just as she collapsed into my body the roar came:

"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?" My father-in-law screamed.

Finally coming to her senses and realising what she had just done my mother-in-law hopped off me and got out of the pool to confront her husband. He looked his naked wife up and down, her face flush with orgasm and her son-in-law's cum trickling out of her pussy and down her leg. The rage on his face quickly turned to rejection as he sloped back off to the villa looking every inch a broken man, his still naked wife chasing after him.

*************************

"I've had a text from my parents, their flight's delayed so they won't be able to make it to the hotel with me tonight, so I'm going to need someone to stay with me." Kate told us, breaking the stony silence around the table.

"Why not take Steve with you?" My brother-in-law suggested.

Mary, being the only one who knew of my relationship with Kate stared daggers at me, unable to speak out as any request that I stay would be interpreted as her wanting me again, whilst no-one would believe her version of the truth.

"If Kate's happy, then I'm happy to look after her. Does the suite have two separate rooms?" I replied, ignoring my mother-in-law's glare.

"Yeah, that's fine with me as there's two separate bedrooms in the suite." Kate said.

An hour later Kate and I were in the back of the taxi on the way to the hotel, "I can't believe Mary fucked you so brazenly in the pool!" She said.

"I know, it took me completely by surprise! It was damn hot though!"

"Yeah, just watching you two got me wet. I hope you're planning to look after me well tonight!"

"Don't worry, I'm sure I can fill your every need!"

"Mmmmmmm, I'm sure you can." She said, her hand briefly dropping into my lap to fondle my cock.

*************************

"What the fuck were you thinking mummy?" Mel asked.

"I don't know, I was just so horny for him, then when I felt his cock on my pussy I couldn't help myself! I'm so sorry!" Mary replied.

"It's not us you need to be apologising to!" Her son chipped in.

"Is daddy going to leave you?" Mel asked.

"I don't know, he's not spoken to me since." She said.

"I'm off for a shower, see you in a bit." Her son announced, the two women pausing as he left.

"You were damned hot to watch though mummy! Seeing your big boobs flail about as you fucked my husband got me sooo wet!"

"You're such a little slut! Just like your mother!" Mary replied.

"Did you enjoy the slutty mummy/daughter threesomes we had with Steve?"

"Yes, especially when you fondled my breasts whilst he licked me out." Mary said, unclasping her bikini top and shrugging it off her shoulders.

"I liked it when you licked the cum off my breast the other day." Mel replied, untying her bikini top.

The two women reached out and started fondling the other's bare breasts, their hands exploring the similarities between their erect nipples.

"Have you still got my husband's cum inside you?"

"Yes."

"I think I should reclaim it."

"I think you should too."

The two women removed their skirts and bikini bottoms, both of their shaved pussy's glistening in anticipation.

Mel lay down naked on the floor, Mary straddling her naked, in a 69 position as mother and daughter's tongues quickly found each other's pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, your tongue feels so gooooood mummy!" Mel purred.

"Mmmmmmmmm, yeah, lick your husband's cum from your naughty mummy's pussy." Mary moaned back.

Ten minutes later mother and daughter were still enjoying their incestuous 69 when the bathroom door opened. As he was drying himself after his shower he had heard noises, but he just assumed that was the two women talking, but as he opened the door his jaw dropped to the floor and his cock sprung to life. There, right infront of him, on the lounge floor, was his naked mother, ontop of his naked sister, enjoying an incestuous 69.

His sister spotted him first, her eyes immediately drawn to his hard cock, "Mmmmmmm, cum for me." She moaned, ostensibly to her mother, but making eye contact with her brother.

He tentatively and quietly made his way over to the end of the 69 where his sister had her tongue in his mother. "Mmmmmmmm." Mel moaned loudly, covering any noise her brother may make.

"What the fuck?" He whispered to his sister.

"Do you want me?" She mouthed.

"Yes."

"OK, but first you have to slide your cock into mummy!"

"What! No Way!"

"Go on, you'll love it. Ten strokes, then my pussy is yours."

"Fine." He reluctantly agreed, his cock doing all the thinking. He dropped his towel and knelt down, his sister breaking away from licking her mother's pussy to slide her tongue over her brother's cock. He lined his cock up with his mother's dripping wet entrance, before slowly sliding it into her until he was completely buried inside his mother's pussy.

"Who the fuck is that?" Mary shouted as she felt the cock bury itself deep inside her.

"Shut up and enjoy it mummy!" Mel shouted back, pushing her mother's head back down into her pussy, before reconnecting her tongue with her mother's clit.

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmm!" Mary moaned into her daughter's pussy as her son plundered hers.

He slid his cock in and out of his mother's sodden pussy ten times before withdrawing his cock, "Your turn now!" He whispered to his sister as he stood up and walked around to the other end of the incestuous coupling. He knelt down again, this time lining his cock up with his sister's dripping pussy.

"Mmmmmmm, yeessssssss!" Mel moaned as her brother's cock slid into her.

Seeing the cock slide into her daughter Mary looked up, "Son?" She asked.

"Hi mummy, great pussy you've got, nearly as good as Mel's!" He replied.

Mary watched as her son's cock slid in and out of her daughter's sodden pussy, as she felt her daughter's moans vibrate through her own pussy, the vibrations pleasuring her just as much as her daughter's tongue was.

Mary couldn't take any more and broke away from licking her daughter's clit to sit up and ride her face to orgasm, her hands fondling her large breasts as she moaned her way through. Seeing his naked mother cum right infront of him proved too much for her son, who promptly grunted and shot a river of cum deep into his sister's pussy. His sister, feeling wave after wave of her brother's cum splashing into her also began to cum, her moans stifled by her mother's pussy as her own pussy convulsed around her brother's cock, milking it of every last drop of incestuous cum.

Having all finished their orgasms mother, daughter and son collapsed down onto the lounge floor, panting to regain their breath. "What the fuck just happened?" Mary panted.

"I think we just had a threesome mummy!" Mel said, grinning.

"That was amazing!" He said, his hand drifting over to fondle his mother's large bare breast.

*************************

Kate and I had got to the hotel and checked-in, we were in the huge bridal suite, which had two bedrooms, a lounge and a magnificent bathroom. I was in the lounge having a beer when Kate shouted to me from the bedroom: "I don't suppose you could run a bath for me could you?"

I walked into the bathroom and ran the bath for her, calling her when it was ready. Kate walked in wearing one of the hotel's dressing gowns and smiled her thanks to me before disrobing, her young naked body sliding into the shimmering water.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Like I could really do with a massage!" She said, turning to grin at me.

I splashed some of the oils left by the hotel on my hands and slowly started to massage her shoulders and neck.

"Mmmmmmm, you feel good!" She moaned.

I massaged Kate for a good half an hour, before she turned to me and said "Mmmmmmm, that was fantastic, your hands are nearly as good as your cock!"

"Maybe you'd like to massage that?" I asked hopefully.

"Maybe later!" She grinned, "But first would you mind letting me get out? Go to the lounge, I'll be in soon - I want to show you something!"

I agreed and left her to get out of the bath herself, I was in the lounge for about 20 minutes before she called me through to her bedroom. I walked in and sat down on the bed, the bathroom door was shut so I guessed she was still in there.

Soon after the door opened and she walked out wearing a tightly fitting cream dress that showed off her hourglass figure perfectly. The top of the dress was boned and pushed her breasts up and together creating an amazingly deep cleavage, the bottom of the dress ended at mid-thigh level with her legs encased in white stockings.

"Wow! Is that your wedding dress?" I asked, gathering my jaw from the floor.

"Yeah, do you like it?" She asked.

"You look amazing!"

"Thanks. I thought after that fantastic massage I should reward you with some naughty fun!"

"What did you have in mind?" I asked.

"Strip for me!" She demanded.

I quickly discarded all of my clothing as Kate walked towards the bed. She climbed up and slid on her knees towards me, her dress riding up so I could see the tops of her stockings. She pushed me down so I was lying flat and positioned herself so she was straddling me.

"How would you like to fuck me in my wedding dress?" She asked as she grabbed hold of my cock.

"But what about your no sex pledge?" I somehow managed to ask as she positioned my hard cock at the entrance to her hot pussy.

"What about it? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm." She moaned as her pussy slowly slid all the way down my cock until she was completely impaled on me.

"Nothing, god I love your pussy!"

Kate bounced up and down on my cock, her breasts jiggling as they tried to free themselves from the confines of the dress. She moaned louder as my cock slid faster and faster into her tight pussy, "Ohmygod I'm gonna cum soooon." She moaned.

"You are, mmmmm, absolutely perfect!" I told her, as her nipples finally escaped the top of the dress.

She paused briefly to unzip the dress, throwing it off her and finally revealing her amazing body to me again. I reached up and grabbed her breasts, mauling them with my hands as she continued to fuck herself to a stupor with my cock.

Finally throwing her head back she groaned "Fuuuuck, yes, I'm cuuuuuming." As her convulsing pussy tightened around my cock as she kept bucking, the added stimulus finally tipping me over the edge as I grunted and shot barrels of cum deep into Kate's pussy.

Feeling my cum fly into her she snapped her head forward, held my gaze and moaned "Mmmmmmmmm, I love you." Before collapsing forward onto me and falling asleep, I fell asleep shortly afterwards, my cock still plugged into Kate's sleeping pussy.

************************* *************************

Mel woke up slowly and for the first time in a few years was greeted by the sight of her brother lying next to her in the bed, she rolled over towards him, pressing her naked body into his as her hand drifted down to his cock, her fingers coiling round his morning wood.

"Morning little brother, need some help?" She asked, her hand sliding gently up and down his shaft.

"Morning sis, yes please!" He replied.

"Last night was so hot wasn't it!"

"I can't believe I fucked mummy!" He said, enjoying his sister's gentle stimulation.

"Mmmmmm, she's such a whore, I guess that's where I get it from!"

"I love my whore sister!" He said, leaning in to kiss her lips as she continued to stroke him.

"Your whore sister has got you a special wedding present, would you like to know what it is?"

"Definitely!"

"I'll tell you later, we need to take care of this first!" With that Mel threw the covers off them, exposing their naked bodies, she got up on all fours and turned around, her face descending quickly to her brother's crotch as she licked the length of his cock before engulfing it in her mouth. Finally she swung her left leg over her brother to mount him, her pussy exposed to his face.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" She moaned as his tongue locked onto her clit whilst her lips slid up and down his cock.

*************************

"Did you mean what you said last night?" I asked Kate.

"Yes." She replied bashfully, her head resting on my chest as we lay naked together in the bed.

"You really love me?"

"Yes, I understand if you don't feel the same way." She said.

"I feel exactly the same, I've totally fallen for you." I told her.

"Really?" She said looking at me, the happiness sparkling in her eyes.

"Yes, really." I said before she dived in, kissing me passionately as she moved her body ontop of mine. We both moaned in unison as my hard cock slid easily into her wet pussy.

"But what about your wedding? We need to sort that out!"

"Yes, we do." She replied, "But first we need to finish making love."

"I love you Kate." I told her for the first time.

"I love you too Steve." She purred as her fantastic pussy slid up and down my hard cock.

*************************

A few hours later after they had showered and cleaned themselves up Mel and her brother were in the swimming pool as their parents sunbathed.

"Right, I'm off to check everything is in order, I'll be back later." Their father announced.

After she was sure he had gone Mel swam up behind her brother, pressing her bare breasts into his back she nibbled on his ear before whispering "Would you like to know what your wedding present is now?"

"Yesss." He hissed back.

She dropped her hand down to caress her brother's cock as she whispered "I'm going to let you stick this big cock in my ass!"

"Serious?" He asked, his voice going up a tone.

"Yes, your whore sister is giving you her virgin ass on your wedding day."

"Now?" He asked.

Mel grabbed her brother's hand and led him inside to her bedroom, shutting the door and sliding his swimming shorts off she quickly sucked his cock into her mouth before saying "The lube is in my top drawer."

She slid her bikini bottoms off whilst he grabbed the lube and slathered his cock in it, then watched as his sister bent over the bed, exposing her virgin asshole to him.

"Make sure you use lots on me too!" She said as he approached. She shivered as he spread the cold liquid all over her asshole, his finger slipping in occasionally. Then he stopped and stepped back, the next thing she felt was the head of her brother's hard cock pressing against her virgin asshole.

*************************

Kate and I walked hand in hand from where the taxi had dropped us off up to the villa. Since the morning we had been discussing what to do and decided Kate should end things first, with me telling Mel a few months later. We entered the villa and seeing no-one in the main area headed for the pool, where we could already see Mary sunbathing, but as we walked past the bedrooms we heard a moaning coming from mine & Mel's bedroom.

We walked quietly over to the bedroom door and I slowly pulled the handle down, gently pushing the door open. As the door swung open it revealed first my wife bent naked over the bed moaning, much louder now the door wasn't muffling it; next to be revealed was her brother, stood naked behind her, obviously fucking her and if that wasn't bad enough his cock was plundering her asshole rather than her pussy.

We both stood still, stunned by the incestuous scene; until finally Kate broke the silence with a gasp that alerted Mel to her audience, "Shit!" She exclaimed between moans as her bother continued to stuff his cock into her ass.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" I bellowed.

That caused Mary to come sprinting into the villa, her bare breasts flailing as she ran to see what the commotion was, "Oh dear." She sighed, staring into the bedroom and seeing her daughter's ass impaled on her son's cock.

Holding my arm to restrain me Mary quickly spoke up "Kate, go pack your stuff - I can't imagine you'll be staying; Steve, come with me; you two clean yourselves up!" She then shut the door and shooed Kate into her bedroom before leading me into her own and shutting the door.

"I'm sorry you had to see that." She said, sitting down on the bed and motioning for me to join her.

"You knew?"

"Yes and no. Things got a bit hot between Mel and I last night and somehow he ended up joining in, I assumed it was just a one off, but obviously not." She explained. "Look, obviously things are over between him and Kate, but there's no reason for it to end you and Mel too?"

"What you think I should stay with the bitch after she's let her brother fuck her ass? She's never even let me fuck her ass!"

"To be fair you have been shagging her mother and his fiancée. You're hardly a saint yourself."

"She actively encouraged us, and fucking your brother is just ever so slightly worse! You just selfishly don't want me to leave her because then you can't have me anymore."

"OK, so maybe that's a part of it. But you've got it made, mother-daughter threesomes, most blokes would give anything for that to be served to them on a plate regularly."

"Yeah, but mother-daughter-son foursomes are not what I want. It's over, end of."

"Is there nothing I can do to persuade you to stay?" She asked, doe eyed, pressing her large breasts into my arm as her hand dropped to fondle my cock.

"No." I responded bluntly, removing her hand from my lap.

"Can you at least give me a seeing too for old times' sake?" She pleaded.

"Sorry, I can't."

"It's little Miss slutty-knickers isn't it!"

"Yes."

"I can't believe you'd steal your brother-in-law's fiancée!"

"Well now it looks more like a swap!" I dead-panned, before getting up to walk out.

"Steve, wait." She called out, "I don't want things to end like this between us, I've really enjoyed the attention you've been giving me, I understand it has to end now, but please can it not end on a high?"

"I'm sorry Mary, but Kate and I have to go now."

"Please?" She called after me desperately.

I turned around, and stepped back towards her, taking her hand in mine, "I've really enjoyed what we had, it was fantastic and you were an amazing fuck, but your daughter has hurt me like hell, and now we both need to move on with our lives. Thank you for an amazing few years."

With that I kissed her on the lips and left.

*************************

I walked out of the bedroom and went to Kate's room where she was sat on the bed with her suitcase packed next to her, "How you doing?" I asked, kissing her on the lips.

"Coping, can we leave soon?" She asked.

"Mary's just packing my things for me, then we can leave."

"Great, I can't wait to have you all to myself forever! I love you Steve."

"I love you too!" I told her, as we embraced, our lips locking.

*************************

Mary watched her soon to be ex son-in-law head to Kate's bedroom before heading to her daughter's room, as she approached she heard moaning and then a loud grunt. Opening the door and seeing her son still fucking her daughter's ass she shouted "I thought I told you two to clean up!".

milfocker
milfocker
477 Followers