Family Holiday Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfocker
milfocker
478 Followers

"Sorry mummy, but I needed to finish!" Her son replied, pulling his cock from his sister's ass leaving his cum dripping from the gaping hole.

"Well you may as well have each other now!"

"You mean..." Mel started.

"Yes, they're both leaving you. Kate's packed and I'm just packing Steve's suitcase now, just be thankful it was me that came in to do that! Now for fucks sake do as your told and clean yourselves up, I don't enjoy watching my son's cum drip from my daughter's gaping ass."

As brother and sister left to go to the bathroom Mary hurriedly packed the suitcase, before rushing back to her room with it. She paused before she opened the door, wishing it hadn't ended like this, hoping against hope she'd get to ride his lovely cock one more time, cursing her slutty offspring for taking it away from her.

*************************

Mary walked into her room, putting the suitcase down just inside the door.

"Thank you Mary, we'll be leaving now." I told her.

"Please reconsider, I'm sure we can work this out together..." My mother-in-law asked.

"I'm sorry, we're leaving now." I replied, taking Kate's hand in mine as we took our suitcases and walked out of the bedroom and into the hall.

"Please Steve, wait!" I heard a shout from behind us, turning round I saw Mel, still naked running towards us, "I'm so sorry, please don't leave me, I'm begging you." She pleaded.

I responded by simply turning around, taking Kate's hand and resuming my walk out of the front door. Behind me I heard mother & daughter burst into tears as we left the villa, walking towards town looking for a taxi that would take us away to our new life together.

milfocker
milfocker
478 Followers