Family Home Stay Ch. 08

Story Info
Jim wanted to show Mariko off.
4.5k words
4.58
59.1k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minyard
minyard
282 Followers

Jim wanted to show Mariko off. He wanted to take her to one of the local strip clubs and watch her drive the men wild, but they were both too young to get in, so he settled for taking her out dancing. Julia asked if she could tag along, and so they made it a threesome. Jim drove, and Julia sat in the back seat with the window down, blowing wind through her hair as she looked out the window.

Mariko's thighs were exposed by the short skirt she wore, and her pantyhose made them look sleek and sexy. Her top was a ribbed tank with thin straps just barely covering her bra straps. Jim found her immensely sexy as he looked at the outline of her small breasts rising high on her chest, her black hair hanging like dark silk in flowing waves around her cute face. Her full lips were closed in a bow, and she turned to face him.

"What kind of dancing at this club? Disco?"

"No, no disco. That hasn't been around in ages. Just regular dancing. I don't know how to describe it."

"Is sexy dancing?"

"Well, it's not sexy like a strip club or anything, but it can be sexy. Very sexy with the right person."

"I hope make it sexy for you. I like you," she said, her face turning a bit red.

"I like you too. And I think you're really sexy. I want to show you off to all the guys." He reached over and squeezed her thigh.

"Yes, you're our little sex toy now," Julia said from the back seat.

They arrived, parked the car, and walked in to the throbbing beat of loud music and twirling lights. The dance floor had flashing lights that pulsed up from below in time to the music, and the DJ controlled a variety of other lights and special effects. They were shown to a small round table and a waitress appeared to take their orders. It was a non-alcoholic place, but they had simulated drinks like Long Island Iced Tea, Margaritas, and Daquiris.

Soon they were sipping iced drinks in tall frosted glasses. Jim looked around but didn't recognize anyone. He took Mariko by the hand and led her to the dance floor. She looked at him and at the other dancers, not quite sure of how to start. He put his arms on her waist and urged her to sway from side to side. A little thrill shot up him as his fingers slid under her flimsy top and touched her bare skin.

She started moving, and gradually their movements got into sync. He pushed one leg between hers as they moved up and down, and felt it occasionally rub against her crotch. He put his arms around her and pressed her close, feeling her breasts going into his chest. Taking one of her hands in his, he spun her away from him, and watched as her tiny skirt flared up to briefly reveal her pastel panties.

They sat down and Jim wiped a sheen of sweat from his forehead. Julia was looking around, checking out the action. On the next dance, she stood and held out her hand. Jim took it and went to dance with his mother.

It wasn't a typically antiseptic mother-son dance. She was heated up from looking at all the gyrating bodies around her and turned her back on Jim, sidling up close to him, pushing her butt into his crotch. He put his hands on her hips and made simulated fucking motions, feeling his dick getting hard in his pants.

She moved away from him and took both his hands, then moved back and forth, toward him, and then away. Her hands went over her head and he watched the rise of her breasts in her silky white button-up top. Her hair was flying loosely and her thin mulit-patterned skirt was whipping up around her legs. Suddenly she took it in both hands and flipped it up in back of her, showing off her black thong panties.

Jim's heart fluttered at sight of her shapely ass prancing in front of him. Then she repeated the motion to the front, and his gaze was fastened on her semi see-through lace vee and the beautiful curve of her thighs.

She smiled and came into his arms, pressing close and kissing him on the neck. Both her hands were behind his neck, and she moved his head and kissed him on the lips, slowing their movements to a sensual crawl. He tasted her hot breath and felt her tongue writhing inside his mouth.

When they sat down, Jim was even hotter than before. Mariko had been invited to dance by another guy, but had said no. Jim said she could dance with anyone she wanted to, and suggested that on the next tune, he and Julia dance together.

There were a few other women dancing together, and even a couple of guys, but Julia was steaming and pulled Mariko into an erotic embrace right at the beginning. The two women were locked together, barely moving.

Julia shifted Mariko around so they were spooning, with Mariko's butt firmly against Julia's front. She reached around and quickly cupped her breasts. Mariko swiveled her head back and rested it on Julia's shoulder. Julia kissed her ear, sending her tongue swirling in sensual circles, then blowing panting sighs across the moistened orifice.

Jim stepped up and pushed into his mother's back, so they were all three tied together. He ruffled her hair, and then lifted her skirt and slid himself up against her bare butt. His hand strayed over her body, and onto Mariko's. By the end of the dance, they had attracted quite a bit of attention.

This time when they sat down, Julia was determined to get a rise out of someone, and Jim wondered just how far their erotic dancing could go in a club like this before the management told them to cool down or threw them out.

Julia unbuttoned the top of her blouse, letting the white of her bra peek out, and looked around for someone to tease. She spied a guy standing by the bar and announced she was going to put a move on him. Jim touched Mariko's legs under the small table, and his knee slid between her thighs.

Soon his hand was even further up, hovering just outside her panties. He could feel the edge of the delicate fabric, and was just sliding a finger under the elastic when a guy came up and asked if he could dance with Mariko. Julia was draped all over the guy at the bar, and Jim spied a couple of girls just sitting down at a table next to theirs.

Mariko went to dance with the tall stranger, Julia brushed her breasts into the guy's arm she was chatting up, and Jim leaned toward the next table and asked the girls there if they wanted to dance. They agreed and he strolled up to another threesome.

Julia pulled her timid catch behind her, and all of the group ended up on the dance floor, but all with strangers they had just met. It was a mildly tepid dance for Jim. He kept looking at Mariko, and she was being shy with the man she was dancing with, not showing any of the wantonness she'd displayed with him.

Julia took things in hand, though, and was grinding her hips, thrusting them all over her partner, throwing her skirt up in the air and twirling to show off her shapely ass. She rubbed up against Jim and gave an appreciative glance at the two girls he was dancing with, then made her way toward Mariko, getting there just as the song ended.

When they all sat down together again, no one had really made any progress. Julia announced that her find was a wimp, Mariko was too reserved to let her defenses down without some familiar grounding, and Jim was too preoccupied to pursue the babes at the other table, who kept whispering to each other and pointing to various people dancing or sitting in the crowded club.

"What say we liven things up a bit?" Julia asked.

"What did you have in mind?" Jim asked.

She leaned over and spoke into his ear, with her hand cupped so he could hear better. He smiled as she talked, and when she was finished he nodded his head.

"It might get us thrown out, though."

"So what? It might get us something else too."

"You mean thrown in jail?"

"No, some extra hot fucking."

"Okay, I'm game." He explained it to Mariko, and she shook her head in disbelief, but he rubbed her back, kissed her shoulder, and lifted her hand, sucking her fingers into his mouth one by one. "It'll be fun," he said. "Hot, sexy fun."

She finally nodded and shrugged, and they put the plan into action. First Julia went to the edge of the dance floor alone. Then Jim and Mariko went and started dancing together. As the music made their bodies move, Jim stepped away from Mariko. Just as he did, Julia stepped up behind her. The two women spooned together and Julia put her hands on Mariko's hips, then cupped her breasts as the they swayed together. Mariko sighed at the luxurious feeling and leaned her head back. This was Jim's cue and he stepped up and put one of his legs between Mariko's, forcing them apart slightly until his knee was rubbing up against her crotch.

Mariko was going limp between the two assaults on her tender body. Suddenly Julia stepped back slightly. Her hands had gripped Mariko's blouse, and in one swift motion, she had jerked the flimsy garment over the helpless Japanese girl's head. She started to come out of her daze as she realized her bare skin was exposed. Prickles ran up her arms and back as the cooler air struck her. She tried to cross her arms in front of her, but Julia had them trapped.

Everyone could see her tiny bra holding her small breasts as her chest heaved. She looked around, and many eyes had turned toward the apparent strip show starting. Jim slid his hands around her waist and in a flash her skirt had also joined the missing articles of her clothing. Now she stood with just her bra and panties on, and the crowd began to close in on them a little more. Mariko was bewildered, and wasn't sure she liked being the center of attention, especially in this way.

Jim came up close to her and rubbed his hands across the smoothness of her ass. At the same time, Julia sidled up and renewed her breast massaging. Mariko was trapped between the horny mother and son, her lustful desires overpowering her even in full view of strangers watching her. She saw several men's eyes lit up with desire, and felt the animal heat start to radiate from the crowd.

Before she knew it, she was locked into a passionate kiss with Julia, meshing her tongue with the older woman's insistent probing, and Jim's hands were clawing at her, rubbing up between her legs, making wet spots that oozed out onto her thin panties. Then Jim's lips were kissing her neck, her stomach, and his fingers were tracing trails up the insides of her thighs.

She felt weak and collapsed into their arms. Jim and Julia tried to hold her up, but she was limp from the excitement and from the spectacle they were creating. They half carried her back to their table, and Jim went to retrieve her clothes. Several men whispered things in his ears as he made his way back, and he just grinned and nodded, relishing the hot sexy feeling of showing her off.

Julia was nursing Mariko back to relative normalcy, and when she got her clothes back on, even though her cheeks were still flushed, she took a few sips of her drink and pronounced herself recovered.

"That was too much for you honey," Julia said. "We'll take care of you when we get you home."

"Yes, feel better now," Mariko said, fanning herself.

"I just wish there was someone interesting we could take home with us," Julia said.

"Lots of horny guys around," Jim said, remembering all the congratulations that had been put into his ears.

"Um, none of them has been interested in me. Or any of the girls either. I think they all just want to fuck our little Japanese tart and that's all."

"Could be. But don't you want to too? What say we go on home? I think Mariko's had enough of the crowd scene for one night."

They left without picking anyone up, and even though the dancing had stimulated them all, it hadn't produced the results they had hoped for. They were feeling horny, but not exactly as they had anticipated.

When they got back home and kicked off their shoes, Julia poured herself a glass of wine and brooded by herself. Jim sat holding Mariko, cradling her in his arms and kissing her softly. She cooed and purred to his touch, and soon he found himself getting excited again.

They kissed, and as her tongue stirred inside his mouth, his dick began to rise in his pants. Soon his hands were touching her breasts, squeezing them through her top, then lifting it over her head. He reached behind her to unsnap the fastener, and sucked air through his teeth as he stared at her beautiful small breasts. They were small and high on her chest, perfectly formed and quivering with excitement. He tweaked her small nipples and shivered when he saw them perk into wakefulness.

She lifted her arms and put them around him, her fingers softly touching the back of his neck. Jim lowered his head and kissed her neck, her shoulders, her chest, and finally, her tits. His mouth was aching to envelop those lovely little orbs, and when he got one nipple firmly in his mouth, Mariko gasped with pleasure.

"Oh, feels good," she said. "I like when you do that. How you say in English?"

"Um, yummy," Jim said. "Tastes good. How to say? Uh, suck your titty?"

"Unh," she said, using the Japanese abbreviated 'yes.' "I like you suck my titty."

Jim smiled and sucked her other one, vacuuming it entirely into his hungry mouth. He massaged it with his lips, slavered it with his tongue and pulsed it in and out of his mouth wetly. He let it slip out and blew softly across the tip, watching as her skin prickled to the sensation, fascinated by her beautiful sensual tits. She was moaning and sighing, her chest rising to his manipulations.

In one fluid motion, Jim threw off his own shirt and pressed himself against her, thrilling to the feel of his naked skin against her bare breasts. Her fingers were playing tattoos across his back, like waves of sensual pleasure rippling along his spine. He heard a sound behind him, and both of them turned their heads to see Julia standing with a strap-on dildo dangling from her hand.

"Don't you think it's time you invited your mother to join you?" she asked.

"Oh," Jim said, looking at the lascivious twinkle in her eyes. "Yes, of course, Julia. I'd love to fuck her with you. You'd like that, wouldn't you Mariko?"

"Uh, I like both," she said. "Man and woman. Mother and son. But, does 'fuck' mean 'go inside?'"

"Yes, baby," Julia said. "It means I want to stick my cock inside you and fuck your little pussy, and Jim is going to do the same with his, and then, well, then it should get even more interesting."

"Unh, yes please fuck me," Mariko said.

Mother and son smiled at each other and Jim slid Mariko's skirt completely off her, and watched her squirm in just her panties. He thought she was incredibly sexy looking as she writhed on the couch, her slim legs crossing and uncrossing, her tiny tits throbbing as the breath rasped in and out of her chest. Her black hair was flailing in silky waves across her shoulders, and as Jim threw off the rest of his clothes, he saw a wet spot in her crotch and knew she was hot to get it. His attention was centered on her hot box, and he hadn't noticed his mother disrobing, but now she stepped forward with the pink strap-on jutting at a cocky angle from between her legs.

"Mothers first," she said. "Now, get her panties off and get her ready for me."

Jim obeyed, and peeled Mariko's panties slowly down her hips. She was breathing hard, and little sighs escaped her lips as his fingers touched her skin.

"She's on fire, Mom. Can't wait to get fucked."

"Yes baby. Our little sex toy. Okay honey. Now, first I want you to play with yourself a little. Just stick your fingers inside that tight wet pussy."

Mariko was practically in a daze as her sexual juices were stirred by the mother-son combination. Jim was touching her breasts and Julia was lightly tracing her fingers down her sides and hips and up the insides of her thighs. She put one hand to her pussy and slipped one trembling finger inside. She slid it in and out slowly, and Jim licked his lips as he watched her finger grow wet with her own pussy juice.

"Umm, looks good enough to eat," he said.

"Not yet baby. Lift her legs for me so I can slide inside her."

Her son obliged, feeling the smooth yielding flesh in his fingers as he lifted Mariko's legs over her head, exposing her swollen pussy lips to Julia's rubber cock. She grasped it with one hand and guided it to the lubricated hole. Pushing it in slowly, Julia smiled at the beautiful Japanese woman she was getting ready to fuck. She knew she could get anything she wanted from her, could get her to do anything, and her mind was full of possibilities.

As she pushed inside, Mariko moaned and threw her head from side to side. Jim released her legs and her calves came down on Julia's shoulders, then went around her waist as the older woman started shoving her hips forward, jamming the big cock into her young sex slave's hot willing orifice. Jim mashed his lips to Mariko's forcing his tongue deep inside her, tongue fucking her as his mother pussy fucked her.

Mariko couldn't hold the kiss because she was so excited. She gasped for breath and dug the fingernails of one hand into Julia's back, and the other into Jim's. He squeezed her tits as they bounced on her chest, pinching the nipples until she cried out in pain, but she didn't complain, and Jim thought the pain was probably blending with the pleasure, as she made no move to stop him.

He stroked his dick a few times, feeling its spongy hardness in his hand and looking at the beautiful woman captured on the end of his mother's probing prong. He moved so he was in front of her, facing his mother, and brought his dick to Mariko's mouth, rubbing it across her lips. She opened her lips and he went inside her.

He rubbed at her throat, and his fingers went around it momentarily. She gurgled a little and her eyes went up to his. He squeezed and she blinked. He squeezed again and she closed her eyes, letting him choke her. He could almost feel his dick in his hands as he constricted her airway. Her tongue lashed the underside of his sensitive glans, and her cheeks hollowed as she sucked voraciously on his hard-on. He thought he would instantly cum in her mouth, it felt so good.

Touching her cheeks and running his fingers through her soft hair, he started fucking her mouth, watching his dick slide into her and come out covered with her saliva, and when he shifted his gaze he could see his mother's strap-on emerging from her clutching pussy, slick from its journey inside her woman hole.

"Do you like my dick, Jim? Like the way I fuck her with it?" Julia said.

"Um, looks sweet. You're really fucking her good. Her mouth feels good too."

"Yes, she's just like a little whore, addicted to dick. Here, come over here and show me how much you like dick."

She pulled the dong out of Mariko's quivering pussy and held it in her hands, encouraging her son to play with it, to taste the juice dripping down its length. He let his dick slide from Mariko's mouth and moved closer to his mother. Mariko freed from both ends, watched them, her eyes smoldering as Jim licked at the shaft protruding from between his mother's legs. She licked her lips and tweaked her own nipples as he took the artificial penis into his mouth and started sucking on it.

"That's it baby, take this dick. Suck it, suck me off."

Mariko shifted around on her hands and knees and put her head right beside Jim's as he sucked his mother's cock. She worked her tongue into his ear and blew hot breath across the moistened canal, sending a shiver up his spine. He paused in his cocksucking and she immediately replaced his mouth with her own. Julia put a hand behind both of their heads, running her fingers through their hair, and fucking into Mariko's red lips.

"Oh, what a good little cocksucker," she said. "But now, I want something else."

Jim looked up adoringly into his mother's eyes with a glaze of lust and love mixed together. Julia withdrew the cock from Mariko's mouth, and the Japanese woman, unwilling to break the sexual tension, turned her head and kissed Jim. Their tongues lashed together, both coated with Mariko's sweet pussy juice. Both of them were completely at Julia's command, both willing slaves to her driving sexual passion.

minyard
minyard
282 Followers
12