Family Home Stay Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want some ass," she said, motioning for Jim to turn over so he was on his hands and knees in front of her. "And I want you to get some too. Slick me up with some of her juice."

Jim pulled Mariko down in front of him, spread her legs wide and stuck two fingers into her wet pussy, bringing sobs from her throat. He spread the warm goo on his mother's pink strap-on, lathering it up until it was smooth and glistened in the light. He re-inserted his fingers and put a generous coating on his own dick. He grabbed Mariko's ankles and pulled her legs up high over her head, exposing her tight little asshole to him as his mother started sliding her greased pole up the crack of his ass.

"That's it, stick it to her. Stick it up her ass," Julia said.

He pushed against the tight opening. She was so turned on that soon he slipped inside her, feeling the hot tightness engulf him. He paused inside her asshole, getting used to the squeezing sensation around his engorged cock. Julia held onto his hips and forced her dick into his ass, and Jim shuddered as she penetrated him. It was an incredible feeling having a dick up his ass, and feeling himself slide into a tight hole at the same time. It was so intense that he thought he was going to blow his load before he even started fucking.

But Julia slid past his sphincter and each stroke took her closer to burying all of her shaft up her son's ass. He held still while she fucked him, then gradually, as the sensations rippled through him and her motions became rhythmic, he started fucking into Mariko's grasping ass. He timed his motions with his mother's so they both fucked in at the same time, her dick sliding up his ass, and his into Mariko's.

Mariko looked up at Jim's contorted features. Her face was framed by her jet black hair and her outstretched legs. She was grunting and sweating, her cheeks flushed and her red lips pulsing as her breath rasped through her slender body. Her tiny tits were jiggling seductively and she occasionally fingered the nipples to keep them stiff.

"Feel good," she said. "And look good. Mother fuck son, and son fuck me. I like very much fuck in ass."

Jim's cock was red and swollen from its journey down Mariko's tight hole and his balls tightened. He could feel the orgasm tingling there, and as his mother pounded into his ass and touched all his pleasure centers there, he felt the cum breaking loose and flying up his rigid shaft.

"Oh, I'm cumming," he shouted as the first drops flew out of him and into Mariko's clutching ass. It felt like fire burning up the channel of his cock and swelling to gigantic proportions as it exited and shot into her with fire hydrant force. She bucked under him as he blew his load deep into her asshole. He grunted with each blast and she was sobbing and throwing her head back and forth as he fucked her.

Mariko's release came and her cries were added to his as her fingers raked his back and shoulders and her asshole throbbed around his pumping dick. White trails of his cum seeped out around his dick as he slammed into her with all his might. Julia held on, keeping her cock buried up her son's ass as he came inside the beautiful Japanese ass. As his movements slowed, she moved her perpetually hard dick slowly up inside her son. She held it there for a few minutes as their breathing slowed. When she slipped it out, it brought another gasp from him.

"Oooh, look at all that lovely cock juice dribbling out of her," she said. "Don't let that go to waste. Go on, eat it up baby."

Jim moved his head down between Mariko's legs and smelled the musky odor of his own cum dripping out of her ass. Her pussy was exuding its own smell, and he licked her slit a couple of times before sluicing his tongue up between her ass cheeks and slurping up his cum, savoring the taste of it on his tongue before swallowing it down and going back for more. He kissed her asshole and swirled his tongue around inside, kissing it like it was her lips, loving the taste and the feel of it on his tongue just after fucking her ass and cumming up inside her.

Julia had moved around to Mariko's head, and was pointing her prick at those lovely red lips. She pushed it across her cheeks and ran he fingers through the silky black hair, now matted with sweat.

"Suck me," she said. "Suck his ass off my dick."

Mariko opened her mouth and Julia stuck the wet cock in. The Japanese woman sucked on the plastic cock, wrapping her tongue around the fleshy shaft, licking up the taste of Jim's asshole where it had just been buried. Julia watched her relish the feel and taste of it in her mouth, fucking it in slowly as she held one hand gripped tightly in the shiny black hair.

"What a little whore," she said. "A cute little Japanese whore."

12