Family Home Stay Ch. 11

Story Info
His father looked good.
2.5k words
4.47
77.6k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minyard
minyard
282 Followers

His father looked good, trim and handsome in casual pants and a loose fitting shirt. Jim wondered again about the separation, wondered why his father hadn't been around, hadn't contacted him.

He brushed against his father as they squeezed together on the ferry. When his arm touched against his father, he was surprised to feel that he had a hard-on. Jim let his arm stay there. He turned his hand and let his fingers lay against his father's thigh. When he encountered no resistance, no moving away, he moved his hand upward until his fingers just touched the softness of his balls. He moved upward and let his fingers trace the outline of his father's hard-on through his pants.

When Jim looked to see what reaction this brought from his father, he saw that his eyes were closed and he was breathing through his nose. He rubbed it some more and felt it respond to his touch. He unzipped his pants and slid his hand inside, keeping himself pressed firmly against his father's crotch. His dick felt good, good and hard. He thought it would taste good too, and couldn't wait to give it a try.

He pressed himself up close so no one would see while he kept up his cock manipulations. His father's cock was really hard now, and he was making little sounds in his throat as Jim rubbed him through his undershirts. They came to a place where people started moving away from the packed space and Jim slid his hand out, giving his father's dick one final pat before he zipped his pants back up.

He was feeling hot and sexy today and he had a plan in mind, one that might work to get his mother and father back together. But it depended on him and how well he could manipulate them, and of course on their reactions to each other as well. He couldn't work magic, but he could at least make the situation conducive to a reconciliation. And he knew just where he intended to start, on his knees sucking his father's cock. Just the thought of it was driving him wild with anticipation. He couldn't wait to get that juicy cock in his mouth and suck the juice out of it and into his belly. The fact that it belonged to his father just added extra icing to the cake. He couldn't imagine any cock he'd rather suck.

"Gee, Dad, you look a little peaked. Why don't we head home and call it a day here."

Todd looked at his son, looked into his eyes to try and read the expression there. His cock was still hard from the massage Jim had given it and he was aching to explore that more. Still, he didn't want to push him, and didn't want to force him into any uncomfortable situation.

"Are you sure that's what you want?" he asked.

"I just wanta spend some time alone with you, Dad. Without all these people around."

Todd nodded his head, and they found their way to the exit, picked up the car and drove back to Todd's apartment. Jim looked at his father's legs as he drove, noticing the bulge that would occasionally crop up there. He smiled to himself and thought about getting his first taste of his father's cock. It sent a chill racing up his spine and he looked out the window to control his feelings.

It was cooler and a lot quieter inside the apartment and Todd and Jim both kicked off their shoes. Todd sat on the couch and Jim sat in the nearby armchair. They chatted for awhile and sipped soft drinks. Jim casually touched himself, rearranging his dick in his pants. He licked his lips and spread his legs a little, rubbing just enough to get his erection started.

"So, how's it going with the love life?" Todd said, spreading his own legs a little.

"Well, actually I can't complain about that," Jim said, grinning at how rich his sex life had actually been of late.

"So, you're getting some, I take it?"

"Yeah, you could say that. As a matter of fact, I've been pretty happy at home. Things've been pretty good there recently."

"Oh, how, for instance?"

"Um, it's a little difficult, but, Mom and I have gotten pretty, uh, close, and Sis came home for a little while, and now we've got this new Japanese girl doing a home stay with us."

"I see. So, are you like dating this new girl?"

"Not exactly, but we've been out a couple of times. Mostly I've been learning a lot from Mom."

"Hmm, and what has Julia been teaching you?"

Jim stood up and stretched. He took a couple of steps toward where his father was sitting, then sat down on the floor. He was close to Todd's knees and he looked up into his face before framing his answer.

"Well, she taught me to explore my feelings, and to love my family," he said, touching his father on the knee.

"I love you too, son, even if I don't get to see you very often."

"I mean, she's opened me up to a whole new set of experiences." He gazed into his father's eyes and ran his hand up his thigh. He let his fingers trail down loosely, just tracing patterns on the inside of his thigh. He looked between his legs and saw the outline of Todd's cock in his tight pants. Leaning forward, he rested his head on his father's knee. Gently, he started working his hands up and down, smoothing the material over the strong legs.

Todd was beginning to breathe heavily and he watched his son through lidded eyes as he felt the warm pressure of his fingers. He let his legs fall open a little more and when Jim's hand touched the shaft of his dick, it bulged up with a life of its own.

Encouraged by the response, Jim started rubbing it more openly, running his fingers up and down the length of the hard pole and pinching the tip. He put his hands up under Todd and cupped his balls through his jeans. A wet spot appeared, and Jim smiled.

"Looks good, Dad," he said.

"Um, feels good, son."

"Can I see it now?" Jim asked, toying with the fastener of his father's pants.

"Be my guest."

That was all Jim needed to hear. He unsnapped the top and slowly unzipped the tight jeans to reveal a monster hard-on inside a thin cotton covering. He squeezed it gently and slipped his hand inside the underpants to get direct contact with the hot flesh of his father's cock.

Todd sighed as his son gripped his hard prick. A shiver of breath oozed out between his teeth as he reveled in the sweet feeling seeping through him. Jim was playing with his cock like an expert, like someone who loved cock. Todd's head was spinning at the thought of his son turning out to be a cocksucker. It would be like a gift from heaven.

"Can I ask you something, Dad?" Jim asked as he fondled his father's rock hard cock.

"Sure," Todd said, coming out of his lust daze momentarily and wondering what could be on his son's mind at a time like this. Only one thing was on his mind, getting his cock sucked and watching his hot young son eat up the cum as it erupted from his aching dick.

"Why did you and Mom break up? Did it have anything to do with this?" He squeezed Todd's cock to indicate what he was talking about.

"Well, in a way, or actually I guess that was it in a big way."

"So, she didn't like it that you made it with other guys?"

"Wait a minute, how much do you know about that?"

"Just what I can guess from what I'm feeling now."

Todd looked down and saw his son massaging his cock. He had to admit it felt good, and he wanted it to go further. He knew, as a matter of fact, exactly where he wanted it to go. Straight down his son's throat.

"Uh-huh. Well, to tell you the straight story, she didn't like me fooling around with other guys."

"Sounds like the gay story to me."

"Call it what you want, she didn't want me fooling around with other guys, and that essentially drove us apart, because I couldn't stay away from them."

"Oh, I see," Jim said, gauging the hardness of his father's cock. "But she may have changed her mind now. That is, if I'm any indication."

"What do you mean? How are you involved in this? Are you . . .?" Todd's voice trailed off as his mind reeled at the implications of what he was hearing.

"Yeah, I'm doing Mom. And one of my buddies. And she likes it. She encourages me. It's part of why I'm here doing it with you."

"She must have changed since I was last with her."

"Um hmm," Jim mumbled and stroked his father's cock, watching as his erection returned.

He kissed the tip of Todd's cock and felt a shiver run through his body. He put the head in his mouth and sucked it lovingly. It was his first taste of his father's cock and he reveled in the juicy taste and the lascivious thrill it sent racing up his spine. Sucking hard, he moved downward to engulf more of the engorged shaft.

Todd started moaning as his son sucked on his hard cock. He always loved the feel of a good blow job, but this one was extra special as the family bond between them added a dimension no other man could match. He ran his fingers through his son's hair, loving the silky feel in his fingers as he watched his eager lips sucking at the fountain of his throbbing dick head.

He fucked into Jim's mouth, slowly forcing himself in farther. Each stroke carried him closer to his goal of completely filling his young son's mouth, of getting all of his hard pole buried in that lovely tight throat until he filled it with hot rivers of molten cum. He could feel the beginnings rumbling deep in his balls already as he pumped his iron shaft relentlessly inward.

Jim struggled to take his father into his mouth. He licked all around it, lashing the sides with his tongue and willing his throat muscles to relax as he felt the insistent push against them. Gradually he let it slide in. Each push went in deeper and deeper until he could feel his father's pubic hairs bristling against his chin.

Todd sighed in satisfaction as he watched his young son eagerly gobble up his cock. He held his face tight as he jammed it all the way home. His cock was aching for release and it felt so good inside that lovely young mouth. He held himself all the way in and let his dick pulse with desire deep down his son's throat.

"Damn that feels good, son. I love the feel of it deep in your throat."

Jim could only gurgle in reply and look up into his father's passion filled face. He couldn't breathe in this position, and even though he enjoyed the sexy feeling of it, he couldn't keep it down there forever. Sweat trickled down his cheeks and forehead and finally Todd pulled back out. He kept his fingers locked in Jim's hair and started fucking him in earnest.

Pulling in air through his nose, Jim fell to his task of sucking his father off. He loved the sweet taste of his prick flesh and loved the way it felt barreling in and out of his mouth. His cheeks were puffing up from the pressure and he was fisting his own cock with one hand as he slurped hungrily at his father's delicious cock meat. It tasted so good and sent thrill after thrill racing through his frame as Todd pounded into him.

Just as Todd was on the verge of cumming he held still and grasped the base of his penis, squeezing off the flow of love juice. He let the feeling subside a little as Jim looked on hungrily.

"It looks good, Dad, and it tastes even better. Come on, give it to me. Let me taste all of it. All of you."

"You want to eat your father's cum? Is that it? Is that what you want?"

"Oh yes, Daddy, please. Please cum in my mouth."

"Sure son, anything you want," Todd said, grinning with the sheer animal pleasure of fucking his son's lovely sweet mouth.

He stuck it back in and Jim lapped at it mercilessly, wrapping his tongue around it and stabbing it into the slit at the tip. One hand cupped up under his father's balls and tickled up the crevice of his ass cheeks. Todd grabbed handfuls of his son's hair and rammed his dick all the way down his throat, letting the feeling well up in his balls as he prepared for the ultimate release.

Jim was groaning and thrashing at the end of his love stick, and violently jacking himself off at the same time. His eyes were closed as he relished his cocksucking. He wanted to be filled with his father's cum, wanted it more than anything he could imagine.

Todd's first blast came roaring up out of his balls and exploded against the back walls of his son's throat. Jim swallowed it down in a single gulp and the next gob immediately replaced it, firing straight down into his stomach. Todd pumped wave after wave of hot creamy cum into Jim's mouth until drops were drizzling out the corners of his mouth.

It was just about the sexiest sight he had ever seen, his son's mouth attached to his big hard cock and sucking the juices right out of it, the remnants dripping sexily down his chin and falling onto his heaving chest. It drove him wild with lust and he delivered another meaty load that coated Jim's thrashing tongue. It was driving him insane with passion as he watched his son's lips purse around his bulging hard-on and suck down every drop of white hot jism that boiled up out of his balls.

"Oh, baby. Oh, I love that. What a super suck job. What a great son," Todd said as he caressed his son's beautiful reddened face.

"Thanks, Dad," Jim said, letting the wet organ slip from his mouth. "You taste great. I loved sucking you off."

Todd wiped a few drops of cum off his son's chin and held them on his fingers. Jim licked them off and sucked the fingers into his mouth like they were little dicks, each with a sweet load waiting for him to inhale.

"What a hot fucking son you are," Todd said, sighing and relaxing visibly. He sank down and lay in a satisfied heap. Jim came up and lay in his arms, loving the feel of laying against him after completely satisfying his sexual needs.

"Did you cum too?" Todd asked sleepily.

"Yeah, I shot at the same time as you."

"Good, very good," Todd said, so relaxed that Jim thought he would fall asleep.

"Next time let's do it with Mom, okay?" Jim said.

"Whatever you say," Todd said, drifting off to sleep.

minyard
minyard
282 Followers