Family Home Stay Ch. 17

Story Info
Final: Mariko's sister Chika visits.
3k words
4.55
50.5k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minyard
minyard
282 Followers

When Chika arrived, Jim and Julia went with Mariko to meet her at the airport. Julia was busy whispering instructions to Mariko on the way. Mariko was nodding her head and looking out of the corner of her eyes at Jim, who was driving. He couldn't overhear everything they said clearly, just snatches. She would be staying with them, sharing the room with Mariko, and the big party was scheduled for only three days away, a Saturday night.

When Chika walked out of the exit ramp, it was obvious she was Mariko's sister. They looked very similar, except Chika was smaller, shorter, and younger. She was wearing tight jeans and a button up top. Her hair was black with auburn highlights and her brown eyes twinkled as she saw Mariko walking up to her with her arms outstretched. They hugged, pressing against each other and patting each other on the back.

Then Mariko whispered something to Chika, and the younger sister looked at Jim and Julia standing watching. She nodded her head and the two kissed briefly on the lips. Chika blushed, bringing a tinge of red to her cheeks. Mariko looked at Julia, who motioned to her to continue. Shrugging her shoulders, Mariko turned to her sister and kissed her again, this time not letting her go, holding her head in her hands and drilling her tongue deep inside her mouth.

Chika struggled at first and her eyes darted around the crowded airport. But when she saw that no one but Jim and Julia was watching, and felt the insistence of her sister's probing, she relaxed into it, eventually starting to sigh and caress Mariko's back, running her hands up and down in a gentle caress.

Julia smiled and she and Jim stepped forward. She touched both the sisters, and Mariko looked at her as she held on to her sister. Chika's eyes were practically closed, and it was obvious she was completely in her sister's spell.

"You did good," Julia said. "Hi, I'm Julia, and this is my son Jim."

"Uh, um, nice to meet you," Chika said, breaking the embrace and smoothing her hair and clothes back into place. "Mariko has said many nice things about you."

"Yes, I bet she has," Julia said. "She likes our family, and she's told us about you too. I'm sure we'll all have a great time together. This is a good start, eh?"

Chika blushed again, and Jim thought the color rising to her cheeks made her look even sexier. It was hard for him to tell which of the sisters was more attractive. They looked so similar, and yet Chika was definitely more petite, her cheeks a little higher, her breasts definitely smaller, and she had a kind of freshness about her that he found very appealing.

They drove home with the girls in the back seat, talking excitedly to each other in Japanese. Jim stroked his mother's knee and thigh as she shared the front seat with him. She turned to look at the two beautiful girls cuddling and giggling in the back seat.

"Mariko's told you about the welcome party this weekend, hasn't she?" Julia said.

"Yes, I know. I like very much," Chika said.

"You're probably tired from your long trip now, so we'll let you get some rest tonight. You'll be sleeping with your sister, of course."

"I told her already," Mariko said. "But she says maybe we won't sleep that much tonight."

"So, she misses her sister's touch, huh?"

"Yes, I love my sister," Chika said. "I love sleep with her."

"Sounds like your family is just about as hot as ours," Julia said, shifting in her seat as Jim's hand stole further up her thigh.

"Yes, we good family too," Mariko said. "Good fucking family." The two girls broke out in gentle laughter again just as Jim's fingers touched his mother's panties.

After a few days of rest, Chika was more or less adjusted to USA time, and had settled in comfortably to her sister's room. The party was set for the next day, and so far there had been little discussion of it.

They were all sitting around the breakfast table, sipping the last of their coffee, tea for Mariko and Chika. The house was cleaned, and they had planned an early dinner before Todd and Rupert came over.

"So, are you two ready for the party?" Julia asked.

"Yes, very ready," Mariko said.

"How about you Chika? You know about it, right? Know it's a sex party?"

"Yes, I look forward to it."

"Tell us about your favorite sex, then, to get us warmed up."

"Well, I like, um, how you say in English?" She turned to her sister and said something in Japanese.

"Eat pussy," Mariko said.

"Oh, yes. I like eat pussy very much."

"Uh-huh, then you're in the right house, because we love pussy eating here. And cock sucking. And fucking, and just about anything else you can think of. Our family loves to fuck."

"Yes, and you look great," Jim said, nodding to Mariko. "The two of you look great together."

"We love each other," Chika said.

"We love to fuck each other," Mariko added.

"She's learned great," Julia said.

"And we're dying to teach you, too," Jim said.

"Yes, I want very much," Chika said.

Todd and Rupert arrived at almost the same time. Jim ushered them in and introduced them to Chika. Rupert shook her hand and went to stand beside Mariko. Todd kissed her hand, then kissed her cheek and pulled her into an embrace. Julia's mouth twisted into a grin as she saw her husband hugging the tiny Japanese. She motioned Jim to her side and kissed him on the lips, brushing her tongue against his lips.

"I told you he'd like her," Jim said as they broke from the kiss.

"She does look cute, doesn't she?" Julia said.

Jim looked at the two Japanese sisters. Mariko was a little taller, and her frame was filled in a little more. She wasn't big by any means, but Chika's slim body looked almost girlish beside Mariko's more mature figure. Todd was clearly taken by her right away, and stood touching her, caressing her and talking softly to her.

She had on a tiny little skirt that barely covered her panties, and a top that fit so closely that it revealed every curve of her small breasts. The nipples stood out clearly, making little bumps that made it obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. Mariko had on a one piece shift that was scooped low in the front and rode up high on her smooth thighs. She kissed Rupert on the cheek, and he hugged her to him. She kissed his neck, taking a mouthful of flesh between her succulent lips.

"Looks like we're off to a good start," Julia said.

"Yeah, I'll go get the covers," Jim said.

As he walked out of the room, he tapped Rupert on the shoulder and enlisted his help. Since there were six of them, they had decided it would be too many to move into the bedroom. They wanted to keep the party open for swapping and sharing, so they had rearranged the living room slightly to allow a big open space in the middle. Jim and his buddy came back carrying armloads of soft bed covers which they spread out on the cleared center space.

Todd immediately picked Chika up. Her arms went around his neck and he kissed her as he sat her down on the cushioned floor. His hands were at her hips, pushing her skirt up to her waist.

"Wait," she said. "Let me take off." She unzipped her skirt and snaked it down her thin legs, revealing her bikini panties. Todd practically drooled at the sight of them and put his hands behind her, massaging her butt as he nestled down between her legs. She opened to him and he pressed against her, pushing her tiny body down under his large one. His dick slid into the crevice of her pussy, and she locked her legs around him as they rolled on the floor together.

Mariko smiled at her sister's enthusiasm and grabbed the bottom of her mini dress, lifting it over her head in one smooth motion. Rupert gasped at the sight of her slender body and her olive skin covered with just her little bra and matching panties. He lifted her off the floor and she opened her legs, wrapping them around his waist as they faced each other. Slowly he eased down to his knees taking her with him.

Jim turned his mother around so her ass was against his crotch. He ran his hands up her front, cupping her breasts and then tracing a pattern down to between her legs. She arched her back, leaning against him and twisted her head back to smother into his loving embrace. Her long neck was exposed by this movement, and Jim suckled on it, kissing her passionately, taking in a mouthful of her smooth tender skin. She sighed and shrugged out of his grasp long enough to shed her clothes.

In practically no time all three couples were naked and rolling around on the comforter covered floor. Todd had his hard dick in his hand and was pressing it into the juncture of little Chika's thin legs, which were raised high in the air as he positioned himself to enter her. Mariko and Rupert were both on their knees, Mariko poised just in front of Rupert, her lips parted to receive his cock into her mouth. Julia was also on her knees. Her son was behind her, fondling her tits and poking his prick up between her ass cheeks, its hardness sliding up the crevice as he prepared to enter her from the rear.

"You're such a sweet little honey," Todd said as he slid his hot pole into Chika's tight little hole.

"You have big dick," she said. "Feels good."

"I love to fuck you baby," he said, the words grating through his teeth as her pussy clamped down on his hard cock.

"Umm, I like it," she said.

Mariko looked at her sister laying under the man old enough to be her father. She kept her eyes glued to the cock sliding into her sister's tight pussy as she opened her lips to accept Rupert's prick. He slid it into her mouth and she locked onto it, but she scooted over closer to her sister. Rupert followed her as she led him by the dick.

Julia backed up to her son and wriggled her ass at him. He obliged her by stuffing her with his bulging hard-on. Once he was inside her, she crawled closer to the central action, taking him with her.

They were all gathered in the center of the floor and watching each other get fucked and sucked as they serviced their respective partners. Chika looked around at the group from her position on her back.

"I want suck cock," she said. "I want suck son cock while father fuck me."

"She's even hotter than her sister," Julia said.

"Yes, after I teach her she go crazy," Mariko said. "She cock crazy."

"I like pussy too," Chika said. "After get two cock, I want two pussy. Mariko-chan and Mama-san."

"Oh, we'll be glad to do you baby," Julia said. "I can't wait to eat your sweet little pussy. But first I want you to get if filled full of cock cum for me."

"Unh," she said. "You hear Papa-san? Mama want you to cum in me. Fuck my pussy. Then she eat. You like?"

"I love it baby. I love you. I love fucking you and I'm gonna cum in your pussy so hard you'll think it's Christmas."

"Ah, you give me Christmas present. Pussy full of cum."

"Yesssss," Todd gasped as Chika's tight pussy and her dirty talk sent him cascading into oblivion. "Here it cums, baby. Just for you."

He blew his load deep into her clutching cunt, shooting buckets of white creamy cum all the way up inside her, filling her to overflowing. She clasped her legs around him and raked his back with her nails, urging him to give her little body even more of his huge cum load. She was squirming under him, her tiny body looking like a child's compared to him. He fucked her like she was his own daughter, loving the feeling of cumming in her. His lips sought hers and their tongues danced together in a wild climax as he delivered spurt after spurt into her tight little pussy.

Jim watched in amazement as his father fucked like a madman into Chika's tiny cunt channel. He saw a river of white cum streaming out around them, sluicing down her legs like a dam had burst inside her. His dick grew larger in his mother's cunt and he thought he was going to cum too, but she slowed down her rhythm as she eyed the cute little honey splayed out near her. She licked her lips as she saw her husband's cum spilling out and drizzling down those cute little legs.

"Now you look really delicious," she said.

"Yes, ready to get pussy eat," Chika said.

Julia took her husband's place between the little Japanese girl's legs, spreading them tenderly and kissing the insides of her thighs. Jim was having trouble staying inside her as she maneuvered to get her mouth full of pussy. Chika was smiling and licking her own fingers in and out of her mouth. Jim grinned and let his pole slide out of his mother's sopping pussy.

Her juice clung to the sides of his prick and a few drops dripped off as he moved toward Chika's head. She opened her arms as he straddled her face. He was facing his mother as she muff dived. He could see her tongue licking up the remnants of his father's cum from this delectable little slutty Japanese doll. He gripped her head and placed his dick just on her lips. His balls were dragging across her nose and cheeks as he started drilling his huge cock into her little mouth.

She opened her full red lips and stretched out her throat as Jim began fucking her mouth while his mother dove into her pussy. Julia was licking inside the tight little cunt channel, slurping all her husband's cum out and swallowing it down. One of her fingers touched Chika's clit and she arched her back. She would have cried out, but her mouth was full of cock meat. Instead, the action opened her throat muscles and Jim drove all the way inside her, his cock bottoming out as his pubes pressed into her face.

Now he had complete access to her and he started fucking her face, placing his hands around her neck as he pushed inside her, feeling his cock slide between his fingers, separated from them by only a thin membrane of yielding flesh.

Her throat felt incredible as his dick penetrated past the tight sphincter muscle and Jim knew he would soon cum in her mouth, just as his father had cum in her pussy. And as his mother ate the cum out of her pussy, Jim knew he wanted to eat the cum out of her mouth, his own cum. The thought drove him beyond any limit he had and he started spurting into her.

Wave after wave of thick hot goo shot out of him and down Chika's throat. It filled her oral end to overflowing and streams of his jism slithered out the corners of her mouth and down her cheeks, leaving long sticky trails. She touched the underside of his balls with her delicate fingers and he shot another load into her. She spread his ass cheeks and stabbed a finger up his asshole and he came again.

Finally he had nothing left to give and his heart was pounding madly as he shivered down onto the floor next to her. She was gripped in her own orgasm as Julia relentlessly stabbed her with her tongue and fingers. She was slurping noisily, greedily eating all the cum from Todd's eruption, and then Chika burst loose and Julia gobbled up the girl cum, adding it to the musky taste already filling her mouth.

Chika bucked her hips and cried out in ecstasy as the older woman ate her out and kept her mouth clamped on the delicious little pussy as she spurted hot woman juice into the channel that had been flooded with man juice just moments before. Julia sucked on it, slowing her tongue action as Chika trembled into a collapse.

As she lay there panting for breath, Jim touched her cheeks, tracing the cum trails still coating her. He put his finger into his mouth and tasted his own cum. She opened her eyes and looked at him, then put her hands in his hair and pulled him to her. Their lips met and she kissed him deeply, swirling her tongue into his mouth, feeding him his own cum. She let out a breathless sigh and he licked the rest of his cum from her face.

"Good sex," she said. "Uh, good fucking. Good fucking family."

Rupert was still drilling Mariko's mouth, but seeing the hot action next to him drove him to the point of no return also and soon he was filling Mariko's mouth with his hot seed. She gulped him down, taking in all his cum, with only a tiny bit sliding out the crevices at the corners of her mouth. She flicked out her cum coated tongue and slurped those errant drops into her mouth.

Moving away from Rupert, she went over to her sister and kissed her deeply on the lips, sharing the cum in her mouth between them. Chika put her arms around her sister and drew her down beside her.

"See, I told you they were good family for homestay," Mariko said.

"Yes, best homestay ever," Chika agreed. "Best fucking homestay we ever do."

minyard
minyard
282 Followers