Family Hot Tub Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exhausted, the four of us stretched out on the deck and rested for a while. Finally, concerned, I looked at the patio clock and said, "You know. There is not a one of us sober enough to take Sara home. I better call her folks and tell them we will put her up for the night. Don't anyone go away." I went inside to the phone and told Sara's mother when she answered that we all had celebrated too much and that I really didn't want either of the men to drive and that I certainly was in no condition to be driving either. I assured her we had plenty of room for Sara and would get her home in the morning after we got some sleep and sobered up. Fortunately, Sara's mom was understanding and thanked me for being considerate enough to call and to keep the guys out of their vehicles while they were in that shape.

I returned to the patio and said, "OK everyone, I guess we have the rest of the night to play. Provided anyone can get up for it," I added with a grin. I guess I must have thought I was really being cute as I stepped to my son's side and said, "Sara, why don't you go and see if you can console Bob. He has only had one orgasm all day and I will see if Jerry has anything for his loving mom." Thus began an adventure that continues to this day. Sara and Jerry completed college and married. They have a couple of great children who are six and five years old now. It sometimes is a bit difficult to get together with Sara and Jerry but we can generally manage to find some time for playing after the youngsters get to sleep.

12