Family House Party Ch. 01

Story Info
Family comes together for a wild party.
4.3k words
4.2
186.6k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Matt, 22 years old, blond hair, blue eyes, quite well built, 5ft8 tall, and trader for a well known company in New-York. I have an older brother called Oliver, he is 35 years old and he is an engineer for a company near New-York as well. Now, our family is quite close, but strangely, although my brother lives very close to New-York, we don't see each other very often, and I must say that the age difference has made us grow apart as years went by. Indeed, in the recent years I have only seen him 10 times a year, and among other things for family meetings which my parents organize regularly.

I have had some girlfriends, but I have never been tempted yet by a long term relationship. Last year, my brother which had always had a lot of difficulties to date girls got married. The solution he found to find himself a nice lady has been to go on one of those websites on which you can meet young Eastern European and Russian girls who are looking for marriage with Americans. After around a year of internet contacts with Tatiana, he decided to go to Russia in order to meet this Russian girl. At that time, my brother did not talk much about this with me, I guess he might have been quite shy about having to use such a system to find himself a girl to marry. While he was in Russia, my parents talked a bit about what they knew about this girl. She was apparently a 19 year old Russian girl, and was very interested in meeting my brother.

6 months later, at the age of 20, she had moved to the US and married my brother. I was of course invited with all the family. When I saw her, I could not believe my eyes, she was amazingly fit and I was really jealous of my brother for finding such a beauty.

Tatiana is 5ft6, very slim but not skinny, long straight brown hair and wonderful green eyes. I was immediately hard just seeing this beauty. Everything went fine with the wedding, and I had the opportunity to talk a bit with her, her English was just ok, but with a strong Russian accent which has always turned me on. On that day I also danced with her twice, but did not dare tempting to touch her where I should not, because after all, it was my brothers wedding and every pair of eyes were fixed on the bride.

I met her again a few times and although I had a girlfriend at those times, I was still completely crazy about her and her body, yet I never tried anything.

Three weeks ago, my parents organized a party at their house on a Friday night. They have quite a big house with 3 big bedrooms, a big garden, and a swimming pool. I arrived at my parents house around 8 pm, I had finished work late as the company was negotiating a merger. Everyone who had been invited to that party had already arrived. Among the persons present, there was:

- My Parents

- Jim my cousin. He is 37 years old and very close to my brother.

- Beth, Jim's wife, who is 32 years old, she is quite pretty, quite tall (5ft8), average build, with nice round breasts. She has short blonde hair and black eyes. We often speak together at those parties as she works for a bank and therefore we talk business together.

-Ashley, my mom's younger sister, she is 48 years old, she has long black hair, brown eyes and rather thin. I have never really been interested in her, sexually I mean, apart from when I was 12 or 13 years old, when every female seems to have an effect on you. We speak regularly together about everything and she has never married.

-Josh, my brother's best friend who is 34 years old and went to class with him.

-Sofia, who is josh's younger sister, she is average size, I would even say a bit large, shoulder length brown hair, but she is also very friendly and only 26 years old, thus we quite often speak together, and we go on well.

-Of course, my brother and his wife Tatiana.

-Lastly, Marc, who is a good friend of my parents. I have known him since I was 6 years old and his daughter 18 years old. Her name is Nancy, she is what you would call a shy but very pretty girl although her breasts seem quite small.

In total, we were 12 in this house, and as I came in, I went to the pool, where everyone was drinking before dinner. There was a nice music in the background and after saying hello to everyone, I got myself a double whisky on the rock and started speaking with my parents. We talked about a lot of things: how was my job, if I had a new girlfriend (I hadn't), and about the people at the party, this is also how I discovered that every body was going to stay at the house to sleep tonight as we all are good drinkers in the family. Only 3 people were going to leave at the end of the party, it was Marc and his daughter, who live 2 blocks away from my parents house, and Josh who had to take a plane in order to go to Argentina for his job.

Thinking about it quickly, I realised that with only 3 bedrooms, it would be fun to try to make 3 couples (including my parents), 2 single females and myself sleep here tonight, but I just decided not to speak about this at this time and to see what would happen later.

Later on, I spoke with my aunt Ashley and Sofia, we laughed quite a lot and I could see that a lot of people were already quite tipsy. I had been horny all day as it had been a month I had not had sex with anyone, and the alcohol was making me hornier by now. My mom came back from the kitchen where she had been previously, and told everyone that dinner was ready.

A long table was set up along the pool and my mom told everyone where they had to sit, she has always done so and therefore we were all used to waiting for her orders.

I was on the table facing the living room, my back turned to the pool. On my side were sat, starting from the left, Ashley, Marc, Sofia, myself and Tatiana. My brother was sitting at the end of the table on the right of Tatiana. Then on the side facing this group, still starting from the left, were my dad, my mom, Jim, Beth (opposite me), Nancy and Josh.

I could not believe my luck, I was in a wonderful triangle for a horny man like me. Indeed, in front of me Beth, wearing a nice knee length black skirt and light green blouse. On my left, Sofia, wearing a pair of white trousers and blue top, revealing her nice round breasts, and on my right, the woman of my lust, Tatiana, wearing a short light pink skirt and a white tube top which allowed for everyone that looked carefully to see her nipples poke through the fabric.

We started eating talking about things and others and as it often happen in this type of family meals, groups of discussion started to form. My mom, Dad and Jim were talking, Marc and Ashley seemed to have a serious talk together, Sofia, Beth, Tatiana and I were talking together and my brother talked alternatively with us and Josh. Nancy just seemed to listen to everyone without saying a word, but I was not surprised she often was unnoticed as she was so shy.

Although I worked as a trader, I have always been the one joking a lot and we were the loudest group, laughing every so often as we were talking about different stuff. Even Tatiana who had still problems speaking correctly in English was laughing with us. Halfway through the meal, we had all drunk quite a lot and I was hornier by the minute as Beth, Sofia and I started talking about sexy underwear.

"So, Sofia ,what are the new sexy undies you sell most in your shop," I started. Indeed Sofia owned an underwear shop in NYC.

"Well, there is a lot of new stuff coming round this year, " she replied.

"I have seen a lot of see through thongs with a hole at the front, are those successful?" Beth asked.

Tatiana was listening intently, but seemed quite shy. Nobody else around us was paying attention to what we were saying.

Before Sofia could answer, I replied laughing, "you seem to know your subject, why are you asking this, did you buy one recently? Or may be you are wearing it now!!"

She got beetroot red immediately, "well may be I have bought one like that, but I ain't wearing it tonight!!"

Sofia laughed out loud, and added, "why aren't you letting us know what you are wearing then and I will tell you if it is fashionable today."

She seemed to think about it for a moment checking that nobody around was listening and in a low voice said, "I am wearing a black push up bra and a completely see through black panty."

Sofia and I smiled, I don't know why she did, but as I heard her describe what she was wearing, my cock hardened even more with a twitch.

"Well, it is quite popular, but I wouldn't say that it is really fashionable at the moment nor original," Sofia explained. Seeing me smile, Beth looked straight at me and said, "why aren't you telling me what you are wearing?" I replying laughing, "nothing really exciting, just dark blue boxers."

"Aah, the typical boxers, men never are innovative!" Said Sofia.

"Well if you are so innovative, why aren't you telling me what you are wearing then?" I asked her.

"Well I am wearing the latest purple open crotch with a string tie and peek-a-boo purple bra," she replied quite proud of herself.

"Wow, that sounds interesting," commented Beth.

Tatiana hadn't said anything and so I asked her. At first she refused to say anything, but Beth and Sofia insisted and she gave in and explained in her bad English, "I wearing a silk red thong." Sofia, replied smiling that it was really posh and that the feel of silk on one's skin was always very much enjoyable.

Tatiana, Beth and Sofia kept on talking as I was listening. I was really turned on by all these talks and the discussion was still very much on those kinds of subjects. I kept on looking at Tatiana's legs, I couldn't see much because the tablecloth was covering most of her thighs, but I still could see that when she had sat, her short skirt had ridden up her thigh revealing most of it and barely hiding her thong covered crotch.

I was just too horny to resist, we had finished dessert so I put my right hand under the table and started caressing my sister-in-law's knee. She was speaking to Beth and Sofia at that moment, she suddenly stopped talking and tensed up in her chair.

"What's wrong?" Asked Sofia.

Tatiana glanced at me quickly and then replied, "nothing, just shivers due to the wind."

"Oh, Ok!" Both Sofia and Beth acknowledged.

Taking this as a sign that she was not against it, or too shy to let others know of what I was doing, I continued and as Tatiana went on with her explanation, I kept on caressing her thigh going each time closer to her crotch. Her leg was very smooth and silky like. I was looking at Beth and Sofia alternatively so as not to reveal my actions, and Tatiana kept silent now, as in her last few sentences her voice had failed. I could see that her breath had deepened as my hand passed under the edge of her skirt. I could now feel the silk fabric of her thong with my middle finger. I slowly caressed her crotch through her thong, I could feel the warmth of her body, and her pussy lips. She pushed my hand away. Too aroused to stop, I replaced my hand and started caressing her pussy again through the front of her thong. This time she did not fight as I managed to slide two fingers under the edge of her thong, slowly stroking her clit. She breathed in sharply as I inserted those two fingers in her very wet pussy, slowly moving them in and out in her velvet vagina. Beth and Sofia were still talking together and looking around I saw that nobody was looking. I kept on fingering Tatiana's pussy and I could feel her wetness increasing as she started moving her hips back and forth ever so discreetly.

After a good 5 minutes doing this, I felt her thighs close on my hand, the movement of my fingers was restricted but I could still move them in and out and move my thumb on her clit. Tatiana's eyes widened as her eyes looked left and right very fast. I knew she was very close to cumming, but I asked her very silently, "what's happening Tatiana?" She looked at me with her face reddened and replied, "please... , stop I can't have orgasm at the table in front of all people." She was biting her lower lip and she had tears in her eyes.

"Will you join me inside if I do not make you cum right now?" I asked her.

She hesitated for a while and feeling her orgasm so close, "yes, please... mmmmmh... stop now!"

I reluctantly stopped and went inside pretending I needed to go to the toilet.

I waited 2 minutes at the toilet door before I saw Tatiana coming in the corridor. I smiled at her, but her face was expressionless.

"Matt, we need to talk," she said.

"Ok tell me."

She looked around and added "not here let's go in the toilet." We moved in and I waited for her to speak.

After a long silence she locked the door and said, "you cannot do that, I am married."

I did not reply to her and just moved towards her and pulled her to me. I started kissing I swiftly moved my head forward and started kissing her. She tried pushing me away and kept her lips closed but I insisted and she finally gave in as our tongues met and started swirling together in a deep kiss. Still kissing her, I moved my left hand to her right breast and started fondling it through her top.

She had her hand on my ribs ready to push me away but did nothing but French kissing me.

I felt her nipples harden under my palm and little moans escaped her mouth, I was not too surprised to hear her soft moans as I knew she had been so close to an orgasm earlier at the table.

I pushed her slowly toward the sink and her ass rested on it. At that point, I moved my right hand under her skirt hand caressed her pussy lips through her thong. She moved her mouth away from mine and breathed in sharply. Her eyes were closed, and I moved my hand in her thong and caressed her directly on her clit, she was so wet and warm, I knew she would not take long before cumming.

"mmmmmhhhh... , mmmmmmmmhhh!" She moaned softly.

I applied more pressure on her clitoris and lifted her tube top above her breast revealing her two mounts to my eyes. I felt her hips now jerking from time to time as her moans increased in intensity and I started licking at her nipples alternatively sucking them hard from time to time.

"Oooooooh... Yeeeah," she shouted struggling to keep her voice down, as she came bucking her hips wildly to feel more my fingers on her clit.

I just could not resist, seeing her cumming so hard in my hands I just wanted to fuck her.

I quickly lowered my pants and boxers, freeing my aching hard dick.

She still had her eyes closed still recovering from her recent orgasm, and did nothing as I started kissing her again, she just accepted it and our tongues were playing together as I directed my cock towards her vulva. I could feel now the tip of my cock on her pussy lips and her body was still shuddering from her orgasm which caused my dick with little pressure from my part to slowly enter her sex. As my cock head was in totally she opened her eyes wide, just as if she just now realised what I was going to do to her.

"NO! Please Matt, don't do this... " She pleaded.

"Don't tell me you don't want it, you are already so wet!"

"Please, Matt, I did what you wanted and let you finger me, stop this now!!" She replied, trying to move away and pushing me, but it was to no use, she was stuck and realised it, I could see panick in her face and pushed the whole of my dick in her causing her to arched her back.

I started pumping her hard, feeling her vagina walls so wet and hot gripping my dick, it was pure ecstasy.

"MMhhhh... mmhhhhh, no"

"Mmmmmhhhhhh, mmmmmmmh" She tried to resist still but moans kept escaping her mouth as I sucked on her right nipple while fucking her with long hard strokes.

I could feel I would not last long, and started pumping her even faster. This cause her to move her hips to meet my dick with each thrust and she moaned much louder now.

"OOOoh Tatiana, that's it... "

"OOOhhhh OOOoohhhhh... mmmmmmmmhhh," was her only replied.

I kept going faster and harder as I felt her cunt grip tight my hard pole, I knew she was cumming.

"OOOOhhh God AAAAAAaahhhhh!!!!!!Aahhhhhhh. Fuuuuuuuucckkkk!" She screamed, muffling her shout on my shoulder.

"Oh Tatiana, yeeeeeeesssss, I am gonna cuuum toooo!" I told her.

"Noooo, please, don't... don't cuuuuum in... "

She did not have time to finish, I filled up her cunt with big sprays of my seed, deep in her cunt.

I let my dick come out of her cunt, and she had this strange look on her face, the one of a girl who had just had the best fuck of her life but mixed with the sensation of guilt.

"Tatiana, I know you loved it, and so did I but we should go back to the table for dessert people are going to wonder where we are." I told her. With this I pulled up my boxers and jeans, before leaving the toilet, letting her alone to clean up.

When I went back to the table, people were laughing and nobody seemed to be bothered that I and Tatiana had been away for 15 minutes. I sat at the table and started speaking with Beth and Jim. Five minutes later, Tatiana came back still a little flushed but all cleaned up and started speaking with my brother.

We ate the dessert and talked for some more time until 11:30 pm. Then, people started to drink some more and walk around the pool.

I had finished speaking with Sofia, so I decided to go in the bathroom to put on a swimming trunk.

I went back and jumped in the pool swimming a few lengths before stopping by the side of the pool drink a glass of Vodka and Coke that Sofia had brought for me.

"Hey, Matt, do you have a volley ball?" Asked Beth.

"Yeah, it is in the shed," I replied.

Still sipping at my drink, I watched her coming back from the shed with the ball.

"Hey!!! Everyone," she shouted. "Who wants to play volley ball in the pool?"

My mom said that it was a good idea and that some swimming costumes and trunks were in the bathroom for those who wanted to swim or play with Beth and I.

Marc said that he was heading back to his house as he was getting tired, of course a 67 year old lad like him often went to bed early. I noticed though that Nancy seemed quite upset at going back to her house so fast.

"Dad, could I stay here? I am not feeling tired yet and I'd like to join them in the pool." Explained Nancy to her dad.

"Nancy, you know that I don't like you coming back home late at night alone," replied her dad.

"I know but... "

She did not have time to finish her sentence, my dad interrupted their discussion, by stating that she could stay at our house for the night and go back tomorrow morning.

"Well... Ok then," Marc finally replied after some time thinking.

Needless to say that I was delighted. Indeed most the girls wanted to join the game in the pool and all the other guys went back to the table in order to chat together.

After getting changed, Sofia, Nancy and Beth joined me in the pool to play volley ball. Sofia decided to play with Nancy, so I ended up in a team with Beth. Happily, I was already in the pool because I got an instant hard on seeing those three girls in bikinis walking towards the pool. Even Sofia, who I remind you is a bit overweight, looked great with her D cup bikini top. Beth was looking great in her white bikini, her tanned skin and blond hair made her look like one of the "Baywatch" girls.

We started playing volley ball in the pool and of course quite often our bodies bumped into each others as we tried to reach for the ball. On a few occasions her hand brushed against my hard cock, and my hands or head bumped into her nice round boobs. I don't think she realised it as she was so much into the game, but I certainly enjoyed it.

After half an hour of this game we were all quite tired and thirsty, so Nancy and Sofia went out of the pool in order to go and get drinks. I stayed in the pool in order to keep my massive hard on out of the sight of anyone. Beth went out, got herself a drink and one for me and joined me back in the pool.

12