Family House Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We settled together by the side of the pool while Nancy and Sofia started to chat by the bar.

"Don't you want to leave the pool?" Asked me Beth.

"Well the water temperature is perfect," I replied, she smiled and I added, "Moreover I am in good company, aren't I?"

She laughed slightly, "well thank you Matt."

We kept on chatting together for sometime by the poolside with Beth on my right. After some time, I slightly caressed her left thigh with my right hand. She just kept chatting as if I nothing was going on so I dared caressing her more enthusiastically, but with the palm of my hand going from time to time over her round arse cheeks. Still no reaction from her so I decided to quickly give a squeeze at her arse cheek.

"Hey... " shouted quietly Beth.

My face got beetroot red, "I... I... " I stuttered.

"It's ok," she smiled at me, "but don't make me jump like that someone is going to notice," she added.

We were now both silent looking at the others chatting together and I continued caressing her thigh and arse, but soon I moved my hand to the front of her bikini and started to caress her very close to her pussy lips but being careful never to touch her right on it. Her breathing increased and I felt her body shiver by my side. After a good five minutes of this she put her hand to her sides and I thought she was going to stop me but what she did surprised me even more.

Indeed she reached under the water to pull down her bikini bottom and guided my fingers to her pussy immediately after.

My hard on was just amazingly hard, but I resisted touching myself to concentrate on turning over and over with my middle finger on her very hard clit. She had difficulties to keep still and kept her balance holding the side of the pool, her cheeks were flushed and she breathed deeply now.

I slowly inserted 2 fingers half way in her pussy, and started to stroke in and out quite quickly.

"Slow... slow down... Matt... careful others musn't... KNOW!!" She breathed out with great difficulty as her hips kept thrusting forward to meet each thrust from my fingers.

I did not listen to her I could feel her shiver and widen her eyes as each thrust was bringing her closer to her climax. Suddenly she closed her thighs tight against my fingers preventing them from moving any more and her body jerked wildly. Her mouth opened but she quickly went down under the water screaming her orgasm under the water. I smiled as I could see the bubbles coming out of the water and her body still jerking from the pleasure under the water. It just looked fantastic.

Eventually out of air, she emerged from the water and smiling at me thanked me for this.

I quickly jumped out of the pool and in the sauna. Beth followed me after pulling up her bikini bottom, her face still flushed and with a big grin on her face. Nancy and Sofia joined us immediately after this.

To be continued...

12