Family in Transition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shauna and Cindy switched places as Ted watched. Cindy, with her pixie haircut, looked so innocent and so evil at the same time. He watched as she slowly took the whole length of his cock down her throat. Her luscious lips were buried in his pubic hair. Shauna had gone from sucking his balls to tonguing his ass. He felt the throbbing in his cock. Cindy was moving faster, taking his length deep in her throat and them moving back to the cock head. She sensed he was ready to cum, so she took him all the way into her mouth and kept him there while he shot his load against the back of her throat.

Once she was sure he was empty, she swallowed his cum without spilling a drop. She let his cock drop from her mouth, gave Ted that beautiful smile and then kissed him. Ted could taste the salty vestiges of his cum as they tongued each other mouths.

"You're not done, I hope? Shauna asked. "We need your cock in our pussies. "

"You know, I'm not one of your teenaged boyfriends, " Ted replied.

"No, you're better, and I think I can get you going again, " Cindy replied.

Ted thought 'I bet you can. ' Shauna moved up and straddled Ted's face while he lay on his back. He looked up, saw her sweet muff, and said, "Come here, sweet Shauna. "

Shauna lowered her pussy to his face. He smelled the musky odor of her femininity. He used his fingers to part her pubic hair and open her pussy lips. He fingered until her clit started to swell, and then moved his lips to her clit and started to suck and probe with his tongue. At the same time, he finger-fucked her with two fingers. She started to moan.

Cindy was busy sucking his balls and tonguing his ass. Her hand was softly caressing his cock. The vixen was right as he felt his cock start to harden. Once he was hard again, Cindy took him into her mouth and started to deep throat him. This brought on another raging boner. He continued to eat Shauna's cunt while he felt Cindy mounting his cock. Her pussy was possibly tighter than Shauna's. He was in seventh heaven with his tongue in one beautiful young cunt, while another rode his cock.

Shauna was getting ready to cum. Her hips were gyrating and her nipples were hard as rocks. Ted removed his fingers and stuck his tongue as deep as he could into her pussy. Shauna shrieked as she had her first orgasm, then quickly her second and third. Ted was in ecstasy, as he tasted her love juices.

"Shauna, my turn, sounds like you're having all the fun, " Cindy said.

"OK, " Shauna replied, and they switched places. Before Cindy mounted Ted's face she gave him a deep passionate kiss. She then straddled Ted's face as he felt Shauna mounting him.

Cindy also had an abundance of pubic hair; thick, black and curly. She kept it nicely trimmed, while at the same time maintaining the sexiness of a hairy pussy. Ted ran his finger and then his tongue around the lips of her pussy. He felt her shudder slightly. He kissed her inner thighs; they were so smooth and creamy. His hands reached around and felt her round, hard ass. His tongue was now probing in the area of her clit. He used his fingers to part her pubic hair. He could see that her clit was starting to swell. She had a much larger one than Shauna; in fact this was the largest clitoris that he had ever seen. The bigger the better, he thought. He could really get his lips around it, and the more he worked the bigger it got. Cindy was getting into it; her breathing was getting heavy.

"Ted, make me cum, fuck me with your tongue!" Cindy cried out.

At the same time, Shauna was moaning loudly as her wet pussy rode Ted's shaft. He sensed that Cindy wasn't going to last long, so he put his tongue deep in her pussy. He started to finger her ass at the same time. Her hips were moving very fast and she kept saying, "Make me cum. "

She then began to buck, as Ted tasted her sweet love juice. He kept his face buried in her pussy as she came over and over again. Once she calmed down, she again kissed Ted and got a taste of herself.

Ted then had both girls lay on their backs and he proceeded to fuck them in the missionary position. He would fuck one for a while, and then move to the other. The girls began to explore one another. Cindy's large tits and nipples captivated Shauna, so while Ted fucked Cindy, Shauna sucked her nipples. Then when Ted would fuck Shauna, Cindy worked on her nipples. They went at this for about 20 minutes. Ted could feel that he was getting ready and he said, "I going to finish with Cindy since she's our guest. "

"Go for it, " Shauna agreed.

Ted mounted Cindy as he thought how beautiful she looked. Her tits were swaying in unison as he pumped away. Shauna watched her girlfriend and stepfather make love. Ted was moving very fast now, and he let out a groan as he shot his load into Cindy. At the same time as he was shooting his cream, he felt her pussy tighten as she had a massive orgasm. Shauna thought, this is better than watching a movie.

As Ted pulled his cock from Cindy, Shauna said, "Let me clean you up. " She then got between Ted's legs and sucked him until his cock was limp.

"Shauna, you were right. Ted definitely knows how to please a woman, " Cindy said with a satisfied smile.

Ted looked at both of them and said, "Thanks for the compliment and the lovely evening. " He turned out the light and kissed and hugged each of the girls. When they awoke in the morning, Ted fucked each of them again before Cindy had to leave.

Chapter 4 Will's Homecoming

Will decided to come home for the weekend because a friend of his was having a party on Saturday. He hadn't told anyone he was coming. Will later found out that Ted was not home Friday night anyway, as his employer had a team-building session at a resort hotel where he would spend the night. Will was not able to leave campus until about 8 PM, so when he got to the house it was after 11 PM. He entered the house through the side door. When he got in the kitchen he heard sounds coming from the great room and went to investigate.

Not wanting to disturb anything, he decided to see what was going on before announcing himself. The lights in the great room were very dim so he had to get acclimated before he saw something a very surprising. On TV, a porno flick was playing, an all-girl film. His stepsister, Shauna, and three of her girl friends were in the room naked. He had met them all at one time or another. One of them was Cindy.

The others were Lin, who is of South Korean descent, and Sandy, who is caucasian. Lin is shorter than Shauna, has long black hair and a slender, athletic body. She has a very pretty face. Will now saw that she has small pointy tits with puffy nipples, and her pussy is covered with long, straight black hair. Sandy is the shortest of the group. She has a cute face, freckles and short sandy blond hair. She looks much younger than her age. Her breasts are very small with nipples that look like pencil erasers and her pussy is hairless.

Will decided to watch the action awhile before deciding what he was going to do. Shauna and Cindy were on the couch in an embrace. Shauna was using a dildo on Cindy. They would kiss and then Shauna would go to work on those beautiful tits of Cindy's. Lin and Sandy each had a vibrator and they were working on themselves while watching the porno flick. Every once in a while someone would moan or shriek, probably when they came.

Will was like his father in some ways, but much different in the cock department. He had about nine inches of meat when he was hard, which was his current condition. His cock was hurting because it was pushing against his jeans. He decided to take the pressure off and unzip his pants. When he did, his cock sprang out like a coiled spring.

Will had considered trying to get something going with Shauna for a number of years. She was a very attractive girl with a great body. Sleeping in rooms next to each other increased the temptation, especially when he was really horny and could hear her undressing or taking a shower. Every once in awhile he would get a peek at her assets, and that just stoked his lust. He had always been concerned that she would cause trouble for him with his father and her mother if he tried something, so he kept his distance. He concluded that under these circumstances, what was she going to do? Will quietly removed his clothes and entered the great room.

Lin and Sandy were the first to see him, with all nine inches of his cock standing out in front of him, and they immediately froze. Then Cindy saw him and said something to Shauna. Shauna looked at Will, smiled at him and said, "We needed a guy to spice this party up. Come here, Will. "

He walked over to the couch and both Shauna and Cindy got a close look at his manhood. Shauna said, "You mean you were sleeping next to me all those years and I never got any of this?"

All Will could do is chuckle. Cindy and Shauna began to work on his cock just like they had done to his father a couple of weeks ago. Lin and Sandy started working on themselves again with the vibrators. Cindy sucked his cock while Shauna went behind him and tongued his ass. Cindy moved slowly, but ultimately she got his entire cock down her throat. Will was getting weak in the knees. Cindy was working faster now, and she was squeezing his nut sack while she deep-throated him.

"Why don't you come over here and get a cum bath?" Shauna called to Lin and Sandy.

The girls put down their vibrators and came over and knelt next to Shauna. Will moaned very loudly, and Cindy knew what was coming. She took his cock out of her mouth and moved quickly next to her friends. She kept her hand on his cock and finished him off by fisting his monster. He started blowing jism all over the girls and they loved every minute of it. Will sat down on the couch with a big smile on his face. "I sure didn't expect this when I came home, " he said. "If I did, I'd be home every weekend. "

"Well, you're not done for tonight, " Shauna said. "You have four pussies in this room that need fucking. "

The girls went upstairs to the bathroom to clean up, while Will put a different porno tape in the VCR and relaxed on the couch. This would turn out to be a waste of electricity since Will and whoever he was partnered with would be the center of attention.

When they came back, Shauna said to Sandy, "Why don't you see if that big hunk of meat will fit in that tiny pussy of yours?"

Sandy smiled and approached Will. She knelt down in front of him, took his limp cock in her hand and started running her tongue along the length. When she would get to the head, she would stick her tongue in the tip of his cock. The other girls positioned themselves so they were getting a good show, and worked on themselves with the vibrators and dildos.

Will was starting to come back to life as the blood flowed to his cock. Sandy started to suck his balls and at the same time stroke his cock. Pretty soon his whole nine inches was sticking in Sandy's face. He laid her down on the couch and kissed her deeply. Their tongues penetrated each other's mouths. He moved down and sucked on her tiny tits. This was a very erogenous place for her and she began to moan. He moved down her belly, kissing her body all the way. When he got to her pussy, he ran his tongue around her lips and then flicked his tongue inside her. While he was tongue-fucking her, he used one hand to finger around her clit area and probed her ass with the other. She was losing control as she felt like electricity was flowing through her body, making pussy contract and her hips writhe. He stuck his tongue up her pussy as far as it would go while she came. Without letting her cool down, he quickly sat down on the couch and had her straddle him and sit down on his boner. She grimaced a little as the cockhead stretched her tiny pussy.

The others who were watching were getting very aroused. Here was their little friend, who looked liked she was in junior high, getting a nine inch cock shoved into her bare pussy. Once she got the head in, Sandy slowly sat down on the whole length. She didn't have a lubrication problem since she just had that orgasm. Once she got the entire length inside her, she started to shudder as she came again. Sandy felt like Will's cock was hitting the bottom of her belly.

Will was getting very hot. Sandy's pussy felt like a wet leather glove that was drying out, and when she came, her muscles tightened further. She started to slowly ride his cock. She would rise up till it was almost out and then sit back down. His balls were tingling and he felt his dick start to throb. Sensing he was getting close, she started to move faster. Her own passion was building again. Once she felt his seed pumping into her, she went over the edge with another orgasm. He couldn't stop cumming, and she rode his cock till it was dry. She then lay over to the side and he pulled out of her and kissed her. The audience was in awe, and Lin had an orgasm watching the scene.

Shauna noticed that Lin came, so she said, "Lin you're probably ready for a good fucking. "

Lin nodded and walked over to the couch. Sandy had recovered a bit and got up to go the bathroom and then to bed. Shauna had already told her to use her room. Will felt like he had been through the mill, but he thought, when would he ever get an opportunity like this again?

Lin sat in his lap and they embraced. Will kissed her deeply and she reciprocated. His hands explored her body; her tits were very supple. He took a nipple between his thumb and finger and gently squeezed. Her hands were also active and she cupped his big ball sack. His cock was very limp, but she was sure she could correct that. He moved down and started sucking her puffy nipples. They tasted so good he didn't want to stop. She was heating up as she responded to his lovemaking. He ran his tongue down her belly, stopping to work her bellybutton a little. He continued down over her hips and down her legs. He took her big toe in his mouth and sucked, while his fingers lightly touched the bottom of her foot. He went to the other side and worked his way back up in a similar fashion.

When he got to her thighs, he ran his tongue around the inner part of them. Lin was whimpering, "Eat my pussy, fuck my pussy with your tongue. "

Will obliged her and ran his tongue around the lips of her pussy. He loved the wispy black pubic hair that covered her love nest. It felt so good as it tickled his face. He began flicking his tongue over her clit. As she got hotter, her inner pussy lips began to swell and open like lotus leaves. He took one in his mouth and gently pulled to stretch it outward. He then did the same with the other. The lips were dark on the outside, but very pink on the inside. Her hips responded to his attention. She started to grind her pussy in his face. Will went back to flicking her clit with his tongue.

"Yes, yes, yes, I'm cumming!" Lin cried out as the heat of the moment overcame her.

While working on Lin, Will had been stroking his cock, and it was starting to stiffen again. He moved his cock to her face and she responded by putting her mouth over the cock head. She took as much of his cock in her mouth as she could, and used her hand to stroke the other part. He was totally hard now. The tightening of his scrotum was squeezing his balls. He took his cock from her mouth and placed it near her pussy. He rubbed the head up and down the opening of her cunt.

"Fuck my pussy, please fuck my pussy. " Lin begged him.

"Gladly, " he replied in a hoarse whisper.

He first stuck the cock head in, and it went in smoothly as Lin's cunt was so wet. Then without hesitation, he buried his cock in her and held it in.

"Ohhhh!" she cried out with pleasure.

Slowly, Will almost totally removed his tool from her love nest and then buried it again. Lin pushed her pussy towards him, as she loved having the whole length inside her. He moved faster now and she moved her hips to his rhythm. She cried out again as she had an orgasm. Will kept pumping and she had another. He was moving his cock in and out of her very fast now, as her cumming made him hotter. She had another orgasm, and he then let loose. His cock pumped stream after stream of cum into her pussy.

The lusty scene overcame Cindy and Shauna. They were both moaning and quickly working the vibrators in and out of their pussies. They came at almost the same time. Will removed his cock from Lin and moved back to her face. She sucked the rest of the cum from him. He sat down besides her, feeling like he was ready to pass out from exhaustion. He had been at this for almost three hours, and it was almost 3 am.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go to bed, " Will said to Shauna and Cindy.

"Don't worry, we're tired too, " Shauna replied. "Since Lin and Sandy have to leave early tomorrow, why don't you sleep with Cindy and me in Mom and Ted's room, and Lin can sleep in your room. "

"Fine, I just need to get some rest, " Will replied.

He kissed Lin and went straight upstairs to bed. The girls talked for awhile about how great the night had been and then went to bed. Will was already sound asleep.

Chapter 5 Morning Bliss

Will awoke to a tingling sensation on his chest, almost like someone was running a feather over it. He opened his eyes and saw Shauna moving her head around so her hair slid across his chest and belly. When she saw him open his eyes, she said, "Are you ready to give me what I missed last night?"

"Of course, beautiful, but first let me answer my nature call. "

Will climbed over Shauna so he could get out of bed and use the bathroom. As he passed over her, his limp dick dragged across her bare belly and she said playfully, "Stop teasing me. "

Will just looked at her and smiled. Cindy was still sound asleep on the other side of the bed. He returned to the room and climbed into bed next to Shauna. They just stared at each other.

"You know, I've wanted to make it with you for a long time, " he said.

"Likewise. "

Will put his lips to hers and they kissed long and deep. Their tongues met and did a slow, wet dance. They both felt the heat build. Her hard nipples pressed into his chest as he embraced her.

"Scoot down a little bit, Will, "

Will moved down towards the foot of the bed and Shauna turned around and positioned herself so her tits were in his face. She rubbed her tongue over his chest, while he took one of her nipples into his mouth. He sucked and then gently bit the hard cherry. She reciprocated by sucking and biting his nipples. She then moved down his body, running her tongue over his skin as she went. When she stopped, she was directly in front of a semi-hard cock, while he had a moist pussy right over his face.

Without using her hands, Shauna reached down and got the cock-head in her mouth. She pulled up and soon his cock was rock hard. She took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could and used one of her hands to grab his balls. She sucked on his cock as hard as she could and massaged his tightening ball sack. At the same time, he had his face buried in her pussy. As he used his tongue to probe her pussy, she moaned. Her hips shook and he felt the tightening of her pussy as she came. He was ready and now he knew she was too.

He moved out from under Shauna and she stayed on her hands and knees. He got behind her and guided his cock to her love nest. He put the head so it just penetrated her inner lips and then pulled out. He kept repeating this until she cried out, "Stick that in me, I've been waiting for this all night. "

Will gave her what she wanted and slowly ran his entire length into her pussy. Shauna was nice and tight, but he penetrated her easily since she was so wet. He picked up the pace and soon his stomach was slapping against her round ass. Cindy started to stir as the action woke her up.