Family in Transition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will, fuck me in the ass, fuck my ass, " Shauna cried out.

Will kept up the strokes into her pussy, but spit in his hand and used the spit to lube her anus. He put one and then two fingers up her ass. When he felt her start to relax, he pulled his cock from her pussy, and placed the head by her anus after he had put more spit on it. His cock was also still wet from being in her love hole. He slowly entered her. He moved the head in and out. She relaxed more and he put it in a little further.

"Put all the way in, fuck my ass!"

She wanted to feel the pain and the ecstasy at the same time. Cindy now opened her eyes to see her friend getting fucked in the ass. She laid back and enjoyed the erotic scene.

Once he got his entire length in her, he started to stroke, slowly at first, but as they got the rhythm he picked up speed. Shauna was moving her ass and pushing back at him, as she loved having his big prick up her ass. Her tightness was getting the best of Will. He felt a load building in his nuts.

Shauna was also getting close and kept saying, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck my ass. "

Shauna then went over the edge, and when she came, her asshole tightened. Will was at the point that when she tightened, he starting shooting. He thought he never going to stop cumming.

Cindy grabbed his balls and said, "Honey, save some of that for me, OK?"

It surprised Will at first, but he then just laughed and said, "Don't worry about that, I have plenty for you. "

Will pulled out of Shauna and she turned around when she heard them talking. Shauna said, "I think I'm going to take a shower and get dressed. "

"I'd like to take a shower too, " he replied. "Why don't you use the other shower. "

"Fine, I'll leave you two alone, but don't do anything I wouldn't do. "

"I guess that means we can do anything, " Cindy said with a smile. Everyone laughed and Shauna got up and left the bedroom.

"Care to join me in the shower?"

"I would have been heartbroken if you didn't invite me. "

Will started the shower to warm up the water. He glanced at Cindy and admired her beauty. What a bonus that she also had a killer body and sunshine personality. He got in the shower first and she joined him. There they were, face to face. He put his lips to hers and they kissed. They flicked their tongues and hugged each other tightly. He had just made it with three other girls, but this kiss felt different. He didn't want to stop. After a few minutes they backed off and stared into each other's eyes.

Will kissed her on the nose and said, "Who's going to wash whom first?"

"I'll start, " Cindy replied with enthusiasm.

She grabbed the soap and started to lather his chest. Cindy was strong and Will moaned as she massaged his neck and shoulder muscles. She lathered under his arms and then got close to him and lathered his back. She ran her hands down his back into the crack of his ass. She probed his asshole with her soapy fingers. Will started to feel some life coming back to his pecker. She squatted down and lathered his legs, first the back and then the front. His cock hardened and bobbed in her face. She soaped his inner thighs and then his balls. Keeping one hand on his balls, she placed the other on his cock, which was now totally hard. Her soapy hands moved up and down the shaft while she kneaded his balls.

"I hate to say this, but you better stop or I'll cum, " he said. Cindy stood up while he rinsed himself off.

"Let me get behind you, Cindy. "

She turned around. Will washed her back first and then soaped up that great looking round, hard ass. It was big, but not too big; and very smooth. He ran his fingers down her crevice, all the way to her perineum. He reached around her and cupped her massive tits. Even though they were so big, they were also firm. His fingers found her nipples. They were already hard and stuck out almost an inch. He couldn't wait to get those between his teeth. He then ran his hand down her flat belly, his finger lingering a while in her belly button. He then squatted down and washed her legs. He stood and ran his hand up over her thighs. His fingers brushed her mass of pubic hair. He took a soapy finger and ran it the length of her pussy. She responded by backing her ass into his dick. This made his semi-hard cock come back to life and his tool poked her back. He worked his finger around her inner lips and clitoris. Her hips writhed and she turned and kissed him. Their bodies came together and their passion was hotter than the shower water.

"Let's dry off and get in bed, " Cindy whispered in his ear.

Neither wasted any time. They were out of the shower and into the bed in a matter of seconds. They lay in bed in a deep embrace, probing each other's mouths with their tongues. They both felt the electricity running through their bodies. He kissed her neck, bit her ear lobes and tongued her ear. Her heavy breathing echoed in his head. He felt so very close to her, as she did to him. He moved down to work on her beautiful tits. He placed one of her dark chocolate nipples in his mouth. He bit down gently and then suckled like a baby. He moved to other and did the same.

Will ran his tongue down her belly and then to her inner thighs. He tongued and kissed her smooth skin. Cindy was breathing harder with anticipation of what was to come. He moved his face to her mound of Venus and kissed her through the thick mat of pubic hair. Will used his fingers to part the hair and ran his tongue around her outer lips. He stuck one of his fingers in her pussy and found she was very wet. Her inner lips had begun to swell and he used his lips to pull them out from her pussy. While he fingered her, his tongue moved to the top of her inner lips. Her clit had revealed itself and it was the biggest one he had ever seen. He got it in his mouth and sucked. He nibbled at it with his teeth. All this attention caused it to swell even further. Her hips were moving very fast and her breathing was heavy. He knew it was time and he removed his fingers and stuck his tongue deep in her pussy and her hips lifted off the bed and pressed into his face. He kept working her until she was able to cum three times. He licked his lips, savoring her taste.

Will then straddled Cindy's face and she took his cock in her mouth. She wasted no time and soon had the entire length down her throat. Once she did that, his cock started to throb. He wanted to fuck this beautiful woman, so he took his cock from her mouth, moved down and kissed her. At the same time, he placed his cock-head in her pussy. He worked the length into her; she was tight but well lubricated. Once he had his cock in her, he just kept it buried while they kissed. Both felt as though they were one, as though their souls touched.

They kissed like this for a long time until Cindy broke away and said, "Fuck me Will, I want your seed inside me. "

Will began to take long, slow strokes. Her hips moved in a slow rhythm. The tempo picked up until suddenly she had an orgasm. He kept pumping and she had another. Her pussy was clamped down on his cock and he felt his time coming. When she had her second orgasm, his cock started pumping. Both of them were delirious with passion as they moaned loudly. He kept fucking her until he felt he had expended his last drop. Without removing his cock, he leaned down and they kissed again. They kissed like this until he felt his cum oozing from her pussy and running down his balls. He didn't want to mess his Dad's bed up too much so he quickly got up to get a towel.

After they cleaned up the bed, Will and Cindy took another quick shower, got dressed and went down stairs. As they walked in the kitchen, Shauna gave them her big smile and asked, "Have fun, Cindy?"

"Best time of my life. "

"Stop, you'll give me a big head, " Will interjected.

"I don't care, I really mean it. "

He had the same thoughts; there was something very different about how he felt about Cindy.

"I need to get home before lunch, " Cindy said reluctantly as she glanced at the clock.

"I'm coming home for Thanksgiving in two weeks, " Will replied. "Do you want to go out?"

"I'd love to, but I'm going to my grandmother's with my parents for the holiday. "

"OK, how about Christmas vacation? I'll be here for three weeks. "

"It's a date, " replied Cindy.

As Cindy was leaving, Shauna said, "See you at the game tonight. "

Comments:

Her hips were in motion. It's much better to use one of many verbs to describe the motion: her hips writhed, pumped, were thrusting, she was squirming, etc.

Chapter 6 Surprise

It was the Saturday after Thanksgiving and Ted was home alone. Susan was off work for Thanksgiving, but had left for a weekend meeting that morning. Will was out with some of his friends, but would be home for dinner. Shauna was cheer leading for a basketball game in the afternoon and then was going out with some of her friends.

When Will got home about 7 PM, Ted grilled some hamburgers and they ate on the deck. Since it was such nice weather, they decided to use the hot tub that evening. Shauna found them soaking in the heated water when she arrived home at about 10 pm and decided to join them.

"Any room in there for me?" she asked as she came out of the house.

When Ted and Will saw her, they were in awe. She had put on the bikini Ted and Susan had bought her for her birthday. Shauna was a gorgeous girl, but the bikini enhanced all her feminine charm. Her supple tits looked like they were ready to fall out and the bottoms just barely covered her love nest. She looked like she belonged in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. When she didn't get an answer, she asked again, "Can I come in or is this a male only party?"

"Absolutely not, we would love for you to join us, " Ted replied.

Shauna got in the water and sat between them. Ted offered her a glass of wine since she was home for the evening. They all sat around making small talk, drinking wine and enjoying the bubbling, rushing water.

Inconspicuously, she put down her wine and put both of her hands under the water. She had a secret that neither of the men knew completely (e. g. , that she knew both of them intimately) and she decided to have a little fun with it. One hand found Will's cock while the other found Ted's. Both of them had a hard time talking at first while she fondled them.

She then turned to Will and whispered in his ear while squeezing his boner, "I need some tonight. I'll knock on your door when I'm sure your Dad is asleep and you can come to my room, OK? I'll have a surprise for you. "

Will nodded an affirmative response with a smile on his face.

"Hey, no fair telling secrets!" Ted exclaimed.

"OK, I'll tell you, " she replied.

She leaned over to Ted and whispered while fisting his cock, "I need some tonight. I'll knock on your door when I know that Will is asleep and you can come to my room. I'll have a surprise for you. "

"I think I can handle that, " he replied. He reflected that even though Susan had been home for three days, they hadn't made love because she was tired and busy. He also hadn't made love to Shauna for a couple weeks, so he was very ready.

Shauna had her own motives aside from teasing the men. She knew they both could please a woman, so she would be getting double pleasure by getting them both at once.

"I'm getting tired. I think I'll go to bed, " Shauna said, setting her plan in motion.

She got out of the hot tub while Ted and Will watched her firm, round ass sway towards the house. Both of them said, while knowing full well that they didn't mean it, "See you in the morning. "

They stayed in the hot tub for a while so their erections would melt. Ted was the first to leave so he said to Will, "Goodnight, see you in the morning. " As soon as Ted went in the house, Will got out of the hot tub, boner and all, and went to his bedroom.

Shauna spent a little extra time fixing herself up. She had just bought a teddy that hit her about mid thigh. It was baby blue and very sheer. In fact, it didn't leave a lot to the imagination. She put her hair up in pigtails to the side tied with ribbons the same shade of blue. She did not bother to put on the bottoms that came with the teddy outfit. She applied some expensive cologne to the back of her ears, on her neck, between her tits and on her inner thighs. It had been about an hour since she came in the house so she figured it was about time to execute her surprise.

She first went to Will's door and knocked. When he opened the door slightly, Shauna said, "You can come over now; just get in bed and I'll be in shortly after I use the bathroom. Leave the light off. Your Dad may think something is strange if my light is on. "

"OK, " Will replied.

She waited until she saw him enter her room and then knocked on Ted's door. When Ted cracked the door open, Shauna said, "I just checked and Will is asleep; don't turn on the light when you go in the room or you'll ruin my surprise. I'll be right in after I use the bathroom. "

Ted nodded his head in agreement. Shauna waited until she saw him enter the room and then she opened the door, turned on the light and yelled "Surprise!"

Will was in the bed and he saw Ted first. Without thinking he said, "Dad, what are you doing here?"

Ted was startled when he heard Will's voice. He replied, "What are you doing here?"

All Shauna could do was laugh. She said to both of them, "I know what you two are doing here; you're here to give me a good fucking. "

"You mean... " Ted said as his voice trailed off.

"I had to try the son after I found out how good his father is, " Shauna said.

Ted was the first to smile and he said, "You sure fooled us. "

Will felt much better when he saw his father smile. Once they relaxed a bit, they finally took a good look at Shauna. She looked like she had just stepped out of a Victoria Secret catalogue. She walked over towards Ted and motioned for Will to join them. Will got out bed and walked towards them. He was completely naked. Ted was only wearing pajama bottoms.

Shauna got down on her knees and pulled the tie string on the pajamas. They fell to the floor and Ted stepped out of them. She grabbed each of their cocks and stroked them. It didn't take long for them to harden. She then took Ted's cock in her mouth while she continued to stroke Will. For a while she just alternated between their cocks. Then she got them close and put both cock heads in her mouth at once. Ted hadn't seen his son nude for some time and was surprised by the size of his cock.

Shauna then had Will lie down on the bed on his back and she got on her hand and knees between his legs and kept working on his cock. As she leaned over, her teddy pulled up exposing her round, firm ass while her pussy peeked out between her thighs. Ted got on his knees behind her and ran his tongue up and down the length of her labia. He then tongued over her perineum, to her anus. He probed her anus a few times and repeated the licking. She reacted by pushing towards his face with her bottom. Her moans were somewhat muffled since she had her mouth full. Ted probed Shauna's pussy with his tongue while he used a finger to massage her clit. He could feel her clit begin to swell. Ted was also getting excited since he loved the taste of her wet pussy. Will's passion was building as Shauna sucked his cock and massaged his ball sack.

Shauna suddenly took her mouth off of Will's dick and cried out, "I'm cumming, keep tongue-fucking me Ted!" She pushed her bottom in Ted's face as her pussy contracted.

"Oh, you do that so well!" she exclaimed.

"Let's trade places, Will, " Ted said.

Ted lay on his back and Shauna got between his legs. She ran her tongue up and down the side of his cock. She sucked one ball and then the other. She darted her tongue underneath his nut sack down to his perineum and while doing this, she used her hand to stroke his cock. Will was behind her on his knees and he lifted the teddy to totally expose her ass and hips. He placed his throbbing love muscle on her inner pussy lips. When she felt his cock, she began to push her pussy towards him, as she wanted to feel his cock inside her. He knew what she wanted and slowly buried his nine inches inside her.

"Yes, yes, yes, " she cried out as she felt his cock at her cervix.

Will started stroking her slowly. Shauna moved her head up and started to suck Ted's cock. She decided to try to deep throat Ted, as she had seen the reaction Cindy got with this technique. She opened her throat as Cindy had told her, and slowly worked the cock all the way in. She choked a little, but soon got the hang of it. Ted was enjoying the hell out of watching his teenage vixen swallow his manhood.

Shauna then took Ted's dick out of her mouth and said, "I want both of you at once. "

She moved forward and Will took his cock out of her. She then moved on top of Ted and mounted him. His cock slid in easily as she was soaking wet.

"Fuck my ass, Will, " she directed.

As Ted fucked her pussy, Will came behind her, put a wad of spit on his cock head, and placed it by her anus. As this was no longer new to her, she was able to relax much faster. He felt this and was able to get the head in relatively easily. The feeling of two men inside of her at once made Shauna wild with lust. Her skin felt flush and her breasts swollen. Ted noticed her nipples sticking out even further than usual when she was hot and took the opportunity to suck on those dark red cherries.

Will had his entire length in her and was stoking her slowly. He loved to fuck her ass, as it was so tight. She couldn't hold it any longer and she came. Her anus tightened and Will kept pumping although it felt like his dick was caught in a vise. She had another and then another orgasm. She felt like she was going to pass out. The last one caused Will to go over the edge and he pumped his seed into her ass. When Will stopped cumming, he pulled out and got off the bed.

She was like a wild animal in heat, but also exhausted. Ted saw this and said, "Baby, why don't you lay on your back?"

She got off him and lay down on the rear of her bed. Ted got on top of her, inserted his cock in her pussy and then kissed her. They just kissed as Ted kept his dick buried in her. They were both on a passion high.

Shauna broke from the embrace and said, "Fuck me Ted, fill me with your cum, I want your cum in me!"

Ted began to stroke her. He started slowly and soon you could hear their bodies slapping. She grabbed her ankles and spread her legs so he could get as deep inside as possible.

Will stood there watching his father fuck his beautiful young stepdaughter, thinking, 'I can't believe this is happening. '

Ted was moving fast now and Shauna came again. He felt her pussy tighten and this caused his balls to send their load through his cock. She had another orgasm as she felt his hot semen fill her pussy. He leaned down and they kissed. They both felt very close, very, very close.

"Lets all go to bed; I think we need it, " Ted said.

Nobody argued. They said their goodnights and went to their respective beds. The next day, they got together downstairs as though nothing happened, had breakfast and then Will went back to school.

After this, whenever Susan was away, Ted and Shauna's lovemaking was more frequent.

Chapter 7 Advising Susan

It was a week before Christmas and Will was already home from school. Susan would be home tomorrow and wouldn't go back to work until after New Years. Ted was contemplating what to do since so much had happened since Susan was around the house for that long at one time. He was feeling some pangs of guilt. Not that Susan couldn't accept what had happened between he and Shauna. She was a sexually liberated woman. Since they hadn't made love in a long time, he was sure she was probably getting some on the road. She had a very high sexual appetite, and she was such a looker that finding someone would be easy for her.