Family in Transition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted reflected on the old days when they were really getting it on and trying new things. They visited a local swingers club on a few occasions about three years ago. They had fun, especially watching each other with other partners. The club environment was a little too impersonal for them, but they did meet a few couples that they individually got together with. They saw one of the couples they had met quite often until about a year ago, when Susan started the constant travel. Ted decided that he needed to tell her what was going on. Instead of just sitting down at the kitchen table and talking about it, he was going to get her involved. 'Besides, when she gets a little of Will's equipment in her she will thank me, ' Ted thought.

That evening, he sat down with Will and Shauna and told them his plan and asked for their help. Both were a little reluctant for different reasons. Shauna was uncomfortable because it was her mother. She overcame that reluctance when Ted assured her that her mother was very sexually liberated. She also took into consideration what she and Ted had done over the past few months.

Will's problem was Cindy. He had seen her every night since he got home from school and they were getting very close. On the other hand, he wanted to help his Dad. Further, he had lusted over Susan ever since he realized girls were more important than baseball cards. In the summer, she would only wear panties and a halter-top when working around the house. Will had thought about Susan many times while jerking off.

They both agreed to help out. Ted decided to put the plan in action Saturday night.

Susan was not quite as tall as Shauna; she was about 5'8". She had the same color hair, but she kept it cut very short. Her mature breasts were bigger than Shauna's, but they were definitely not sagging. Her legs were very shapely and long. Susan had started shaving her pussy after seeing so many women at the swing club and in porno movies that way. She was a very attractive woman, the kind that always turned guys' heads.

She had gotten home late on Friday, got something to eat and went to bed. When she came down in the late morning, Ted greeted her with a kiss.

"I am sure looking forward to this time off, " Susan remarked as she sat down at the table.

"We're looking forward to having you around here for awhile. The kids are going to out tonight, so why don't we spend a romantic evening at home, with a bottle of wine and a hot video just like the old days?" Ted said with a smile.

"Sure, we haven't done that in such a long time. "

"I know. "

After breakfast, Ted went to the store. He bought shrimp so he could fix scampi and he picked up a case of Susan's favorite wine. After they had dinner, both took a shower and put on clothing fit for the evening they had planned. Susan wore a teddy and then a sheer gown over top. The gown was open and really showed off her great legs. Her ample tits were visible through the gauzy material. Ted wore his pajamas and slippers. They had finished two bottles of wine before and during dinner, so both were feeling pretty good.

"Let's watch the flick in the great room, " Ted suggested.

"What about the kids?"

"They're out for the night. No telling when they'll be home. "

They brought a blanket and some towels with them and got comfortable on the couch. Ted had already put in Susan's favorite porno flick and set up the wine service. He poured them each a glass of wine and started the movie.

He toasted with Susan by saying, "Here's to a great night. "

They focused their attention on the movie. They finished the third bottle of wine, so Ted went into the kitchen to get another. This also gave him a chance to see if Will and Shauna were home yet. They were waiting for him in the kitchen.

Ted set the plan in motion. "Why don't both of you change into something appropriate. Give me about fifteen to twenty minutes, and when you see me leave the room, Will go take my place on the couch. Shauna, once Will gets close to your mother, you go in the room and join in, " he instructed.

Both agreed and went upstairs to change. Ted opened the bottle of wine and went back to the couch. He poured he and Susan a glass. He put his hand on her thigh and then moved it towards her pussy. He could feel that the bottoms she had on were wet in the crouch. The movie and wine were working as anticipated.

Ted finished his glass of wine and figured twenty minutes or so had gone by.

"I'm going to the bathroom, " he said.

He got up and left the room. Will entered the room and sat down next to Susan.

"What are you doing here?" Susan asked, startled to see him. "I thought you were going out tonight. "

"Came home to be by you, " replied Will.

He then moved closer to Susan, looked her in the eyes, and put his lips to hers. She didn't resist his advance; in fact she kissed him back. Their tongues danced as they penetrated each other's mouths. Will placed his hand in her gown and cupped one of her tits. He used his thumb and forefinger to squeeze a nipple through the fabric of the teddy. He kissed her ear and worked his way down her neck. As he was working his way down, he removed the gown. He pulled the top of the teddy to one side to free her breasts. They were both starting to breathe heavy. He took one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked and nibbled. He had wanted to do this for such a long time. She loved the attention and her nipples responded by getting very hard. He nursed on both tits and then worked his way down her body. When he got low enough, he could smell her wetness. He pulled the fabric that was covering her pussy to the side and put his face close to her bare pussy. He kissed around the outer lips. She was moaning now. Ted and Shauna were watching the whole erotic scene from the doorway.

"Why don't you join them now, baby?" Ted directed.

Shauna entered the room with a sheer teddy on and nothing else. Susan saw her, but did not react, as she was preoccupied. Shauna pulled down the sweat pants Will was wearing. She then knelt down and took his semi-hard cock in her mouth. Susan could see her daughter sucking Will's massive cock as Will worked on her pussy. He was sucking and flicking her clit with his tongue. Susan moaned louder. Ted then entered the room and removed his pajama bottoms. He walked up to Susan and placed his cock near her lips. She reached up and took the cock-head in her mouth. Ted was hard in no time. This was getting too much for Susan and she came in Will's face.

Shauna was running her tongue up and down the length of Will's cock. She sucked on his tight nut sack.

Susan was whimpering in a low voice, "Will, fuck me, fuck me please. "

Shauna stopped working on Will and moved out of the way. Ted had stepped away from Susan and he was standing next to Shauna. Shauna stroked his cock as they watched her mother and his son get ready to fuck.

Will got up and pulled off Susan's bottoms. He took his hardon and placed it by Susan's shaved pussy. He rubbed the head up and down her labia. Susan had rather large inner lips and when she got hot, they got even bigger. He stuck the head in and she moaned with delight. He then pushed the entire length deep inside. He kissed her and they began to fuck each other. She knew how to move her hips and tighten her pussy muscles. You could tell by looking at Will's face that he was enjoying it. Shauna and Ted couldn't stand to just watch anymore. Shauna got down on all fours and Ted mounted her from behind.

As Susan and Will picked up speed, Susan came again. Having his big cock deep in her pussy was very stimulating for her.

Susan, in a voice heavy with passion, said "Let's cum together. Shoot a load in me Will!"

Shauna was facing her mother and about three feet away. She was close enough to smell her mother's femininity as Will pumped his meat in and out of her. This coupled with the fact that her lover was fucking her took her arousal level up a couple of notches. When she saw Will and Susan cumming together, she let go with a major orgasm. Once Ted felt her tighten, his cock started pumping, filling her pussy with his love juice. Will moved down and kissed Susan. Ted pulled out of Shauna and they lay down next to one another and kissed. The room had a heavy sexual odor.

A few minutes later, they all regained their composure. Susan smiled at everyone and said, "I see you all have been having a good time while I've been away. I'm glad you invited me to join. "

Her words made everyone feel better, especially Ted and Shauna.

"Susan, let's go to bed, this kind of stuff wears old people out, " Ted suggested.

Everyone laughed and went upstairs to their own bedrooms, just as if they had just watched a family movie together.

The next morning, Ted woke to the sight of Susan's head bobbing up and down as she sucked his cock. He couldn't believe that she had got him this hard before he woke up. When she realized he was awake, she got on top of him and squatted over his dick. She held it up and guided it into her pussy. He thought, 'This is like the old days. ' This was her favorite position since she could control the movements and ensure her clit was involved in the action. Her tits were swinging wildly as she gyrated on his cock. She knew the moves and it didn't take her long to reach the peak. When she started to cum, she sat down on him and her pussy contracted. He felt like an elevator door was opening and closing on his dick. This caused the obvious reaction in him and he pumped his cum into her.

"I'm glad you didn't lose your touch, " Ted said, smiling at her.

"I guess I practice too much for that to happen, " Susan replied.

Knowing what that meant, Ted said, "Let's be friends. "

"We'll always be friends, " Susan replied.

After they showered, they went downstairs and met Shauna and Will. Over the breakfast table, Shauna mentioned that she would like to have some of her friends over for New Year's Eve.

"I hope you two don't mind, but I invited my roommate here for New Year's Eve and then he is going to drive back to school with me, " Will chimed in.

"That's good since I'm talking about Sandy, Lin and Cindy coming over, although the way things are turning out Cindy may be over here whether I'm here or not, " Shauna said with a smile.

Will said, "I could also invite Zach since he broke up with his girl and has no plans for New Year's. " Zach and Will were best friends through high school.

"Sounds like we have a party brewing, " Shauna remarked.

"Ted, do we have any plans?" Susan asked.

"No, " Ted replied.

Susan turned to Shauna and asked, "Are your friends into the kind of party we had last night?" Shauna nodded her head in the affirmative.

"What about yours, Will?" asked Susan.

"Yea, my friends would love that kind of party. "

"What do you think, Ted?" asked Susan.

"Sounds like fun. Since we need another guy I could invite Chuck from work, " Ted replied. "Chuck got divorced a year ago and when I run into him at the office he is always telling me about these wild parties he goes to. "

"Sounds like we have a plan. What do you think about inviting Dale and Eva?" asked Susan. Dale and Eva were the couple that they had met at the swingers' club.

"Good idea, Susan. We'll have a really diverse group, " Ted replied.

For the rest of the holidays, Susan and Ted slept in their room and Shauna in hers. Ted and Susan had sex a couple of times, but things weren't the same. Ted couldn't get Shauna off his mind. He was looking forward to New Year's as he and Shauna were planning on spending the evening together. He was sure Susan would find a partner.

Chapter 8 The Party

Will and Cindy had gone to the airport to pick up Pete. Ted had gone to the store to buy the food and drinks while Shauna and Susan were getting the house ready for the party. While they were working, Susan asked, "Shauna, you've gotten pretty close to Ted, haven't you?"

"Yea, I guess so, " Shauna answered sheepishly.

"Well, don't worry. However this works out, I will still love you, " said Susan.

"Thanks, " Shauna replied.

Everybody had arrived by 8 pm except Chuck. Pete was the first to arrive, as his flight came in at 3 pm. Pete is 5'8", slender and has black hair. He has very handsome features, and he looks boyish although he is a year older than Will. His grandparents had emigrated from Mexico, and his father was a successful contractor is the San Diego area. Zach was the second to arrive, as Will had called him when he got back from the airport. He is about 6' and heavier than Will, but not fat. He wears his blond hair short. He has a rugged look about him, like the offensive guard he was in high school. Lin and Sandy arrived right about 8 pm. They were both dressed in very tight and revealing cocktail dresses. They both looked very sexy although Sandy still looked like a kid trying to be an adult.

Dale and Eva, who arrived about the same time, are a couple in their early 60's. Dale is about 5'10", heavy-set, but not fat, and bald. He is distinguished looking, like a banker. Eva is about 5'5", average build with very large breasts, and shapely legs. She has a pretty face and short gray hair done in a stylish hairdo. They look like typical upper-middle class grandparents. At about 8:30 pm, Chuck arrived. He is a 35 years old, African American decent, 6'3", and very muscular looking. He has his head shaved and he wears a mustache. Susan had met him a couple of times at Ted's office parties and always considered him handsome.

Susan and Ted had set up the hors d'oeuvres on the kitchen table and the great room had a bar along with a cooler with beer beside it. After the guests have been introduced to one another, and asked to help themselves to food and drink, Ted turned on music. They had set aside a small area for dancing. If anyone could see this scene, they would think it was just a typical house party. Will and Cindy were inseparable. Once they started dancing, they never left the dance floor except to snack and get a drink once in awhile. Will's friends were on their own.

Shauna stayed very close to Ted. They had decided that they were not going to participate in the after midnight activities. Shauna and Ted stayed on the dance floor quite a bit although Ted tried to circulate to make sure the guests were taken care of. Dale and Eva had focused in on Sandy and Pete. Dale and Sandy were having an animated conversation near the bar while Eva was sitting on the couch by Pete. Zach was with Lin. Zach knew Lin from high school and actually wanted to date her. He had never asked her out because of the girlfriend he now had just broken up with. Susan and Chuck were left for one another, which was fine with them. Susan looked especially stunning with a cocktail dress that was open down the front to her navel.

At about 11 pm, Will and Cindy excused themselves and went to Will's room. Everybody had gotten into dancing by this time. Ted had the lights dimmed and slow music playing. Dale and Sandy were dancing right by the bar and Dale had his hands on her ass. Eva and Pete stood by couch, swaying to the rhythm of the music. Both couples looked like grandparents dancing with their grandchildren.

Susan was dancing with Chuck and he whispered in her ear, "You look very ravishing this evening, like something good enough to eat. "

"I need to make sure you have that opportunity, " Susan said with a smile.

Chuck smiled and kissed her lightly. Ted and Shauna were dancing nearby and Ted noticed the kiss and thought, 'I'm glad she's having a good time. '

Midnight came and everyone had a toast of champagne and went around the room kissing one another.

Shortly after the celebrating died down, Ted got Susan on the side. He asked, "Would you mind if Shauna and I just go to our room?"

"Don't want to share her, huh?" Susan asked.

"No, not really, " Ted replied.

"I really don't mind. I think I'll be well taken care of tonight. In fact, I'll probably just sleep down here. "

"Thanks for understanding, " he said as he kissed her on the cheek. He then went around, said good-byes, and then he and Shauna went upstairs.

Susan took control of the situation. She had Chuck help her set up four chairs for the game she planned. She announced, "Now let's start the new millennium with a real party. I think we have paired up great. Why don't the guys take a seat on the couches and girls do a striptease for them to show them why they were lucky to be invited to this party. "

Pete and Zach sat on one of the couches and Dale and Chuck on the other. Eva started dancing in front of Pete. She slowly removed her blouse and then her skirt. As always, she had on a garter belt and nylons but no panties. Pete got a look at her very hairy bush. Eva reached down and pulled her inner lips apart so Pete could get a look at her pink. She then removed her bra and let her massive tits hang over the corset she was wearing. Pete couldn't take his eyes off her tits with their large, dark areolas and big, wide nipples. Eva took one of her tits in her hands and stuck the nipple in Pete's mouth. He sucked on it like a baby while feeling his balls tingle.

Lin had her back turned to Zach and she was moving her hips like she was being fucked.

"Zach, help me. Grab the zipper. "

Zach obliged and she heard her dress being unzipped. She slid out of it and was left with only her thongs. Zach sighed as he stared at her hard, smooth ass. She put her hands over her breasts and turned to Zach. She was still swaying her hips. She dropped her hands and let Zach stare at her puffy, hard nipples. Lin stuck her thumbs in the waistband of her thongs and slowly started pulling them down over her hips. Soon Zach got a look at her straight, black pubic area. Lin saw him staring at her bush and moved forward, stuck it in his face and said with a smile, "It's not nice to stare. "

Zach smiled back, but said nothing, and then kissed her pussy.

Sandy faced Dale and wiggled her hips. She smiled at him as she pulled her dress up. Dale got a good look at her bare pussy, then her stomach and then those tiny tits and hard nipples. Dale thought 'this is going to be one fine evening. ' He took his finger and worked it into Sandy's pussy while she continued to move her hips. As Dale fingered-fucked this freckle-faced teenager, her hip action became more pronounced.

Susan was dancing in front of Chuck and she just slipped her dress over her shoulders revealing her beautiful tits. She moved her back so her tits swayed and then she dropped the dress over her hips to the floor. He felt his cock harden as he admired her beautiful body.

She moved forward and said to Chuck, "Give me a hand with my thongs. " When he started to reach for them, she said, "No, with your mouth. "

Chuck then put his mouth on the cloth in front of her pussy and got the material in his teeth. Susan pulled back and stepped out of them. Chuck was delighted as he looked at her bare pussy with the luscious inner lips. He thought, 'I can't wait to get those wrapped around my cock. '

Susan then announced to the room, "It's time to get the guys undressed and hard so we can play our game. Girls take a seat and guys stand in front of them. "

After everyone changed places, Susan said, "OK guys, take off your shirts. " After the shirts were removed, she said, "OK, girls lets take a look at what we'll be playing with the rest of the night, and remember we need them hard. "

Eva, who was really anxious, grabbed Pete by the belt buckle and pulled him forward. She unbuckled his belt, unzipped his fly, and then put her fingers inside his pants and underwear and pulled both down at once. She gasped when she saw Pete had about 8" of uncircumcised cock hanging there. She licked her lips with anticipation, since it had been some time since she had had one that wasn't cut. She took his cock in her hand and started tonguing the tip through the skin that was covering it. She used her other hand to massage Pete's balls. Soon Pete was hard as a rock. Eva then easily swallowed the whole thing. As everybody who ever made love to Eva knew, she was a sex expert. She kept the whole thing down her throat and kept massaging his nut sack. Pete got a little wobbly in the knees as she worked him over.