Family in Transition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lin had Zach's pants off and was working on his 6". She got about half in her mouth and used her had to stroke the other half. Zach responded quickly and was hard and ready.

Dale removed his pants for Sandy, as he had asked her to sit back and finger herself. He loved the thought of exposing himself to Sandy while she worked herself over. Dale had a short, thick cock. He stood in front of Sandy and played with himself. Once he started to harden up, he moved forward and stuck it in her mouth. He then reached down and pinched the sensitive nipples on Sandy's small tits. Sandy let out a muffled moan around Dale's cock.

Susan couldn't wait to get her prize. When they were dancing earlier, she had felt Chuck start to get excited, especially when they were teasing each other. She had felt his meat start to harden and it felt enormous. When she dropped his underwear, she got the sight of her life. Here was this giant, ebony bone. It was thick and about 12" long. Chuck's groin was clean-shaven. Susan felt the electricity flow through her body as she thought about that tool deep inside her. She then grabbed Chuck's cock and pulled him toward her. His cock was milk chocolate colored and the head had a pinkish hue. Susan took the cock head in her mouth and sucked deeply. While sucking the head, she stroked the shaft with her long, graceful fingers. She then took her other hand and kneaded his smooth nut sack. She felt his scrotum begin to swell and his cock fill with blood. Once she had him rock hard, she thought 'it looks even better now. '

Susan then said to the group, "If everybody is naked and hard, it's time for the game, musical chairs. It's a little different than you may have played when you were kids. The guys will sit in the chairs and the girls will walk around them and when the music stops the girl must mount the closest cock. If you have to mount your partner, you're out of the game. "

Susan had a CD that was made specifically for this game, which she placed in the player. All of the guys were seated in the chairs, so Susan started the music and joined the other girls. They walked around in a circle, eyeing the guys, who were stroking their cocks. The music stopped and Sandy was paired with Chuck, Dale with Lin, Eva with Pete and Susan with Zach.

A few of them took the opportunity to watch Sandy mount Chuck, as it was a pretty erotic scene. Sandy has milky white skin in addition to being small, blond and freckled and here she was mounting this large, black cock. She got over Chuck and worked the cock-head in her tiny pussy. She then wiggled and pushed down until Chuck was buried inside her. Sandy rode up and then down on his massive tool until she felt her body get flush and her pussy contract with a delightful climax.

Dale looked at Lin's hairy pussy and smiled as she came over and worked his cock inside her and then rode him. Eva didn't care if she lost the game; she just wanted Pete's 8" up her box. She faced Pete so his face was between her tits and placed her hairy pussy over his beautiful tool. Eva let out a moan as it slid inside her.

As Susan moved towards Zach, to stick his cock in her pussy, she noticed that he looked a little strange. She figured he was reacting this way since he was about to fuck his best friend's stepmother, who he had known since junior high. Susan didn't let that bother her as she guided him inside and began to ride his cock.

The music started again and the three remaining girls started to circle the guys as Pete and Eva went back to the couch. When it stopped, Sandy was with Chuck again, Susan was in front of Dale, and Lin by Zach. Sandy had a big smile on her face as she impaled herself on Chuck's big cock again. Susan also had good thoughts as she placed Dale's stubby cock in her pussy. Dale had fucked her on many occasions and he really knew how to use his small equipment. Susan thought, 'I guess that is proof of the old adage: it's not the engine but instead the engineer. '

Zach was glad he was finally getting a piece of pretty Lin. She faced Zach and guided him inside her and then began to bounce up and down. Zach sucked on her tits as she worked his cock in and out of her.

Sandy was moving very fast on Chuck, and his cock was shiny with her love juice. Sandy felt herself going and had another orgasm. This time that tiny pussy locking down on his cock was too much for Chuck to take. He started to pump Sandy full of cum and with that she came again.

Susan smiled and looked down at Dale and said, "I guess we won. Let's go to the couch so I can revive my man. "

When Zach and Lin got back to the couch, Pete was sitting down and Eva was between his legs giving him a blowjob. Eva motioned for Lin to sit next to Pete and Zach next to her. Eva then moved between Lin's legs. She kissed her way up her legs until her face was at Lin's pussy. Zach and Pete were taking this all in as they stroked their boners. Eva went right for the clitoris. As Susan had found out a few years ago, Eva could please a woman just a well as she could please a man. As she tongued Lin's clit, which was beginning to swell, she used two fingers to probe her pussy. Lin started to moan as both Pete and Zach leaned over and each took one of her nipples in their mouth. It didn't take Lin long to reach her zenith with three people working on her erogenous zones. Lin shrieked as she climaxed. When Eva felt her start to tighten down on her fingers, she removed them and used her tongue to penetrate Lin and lap up her love juice.

Eva lay down on one of the blankets Susan had strategically placed throughout the room and motioned for Pete to get between her legs. He guided his meat inside her hairy pussy and began to stroke. She had religiously kept up her kegel exercises and as he pumped his cock in and out, she grabbed his cock with her cunt. This was a first for Pete and it felt like a hand was grabbing his pecker. His balls were very tight now and his dick was throbbing. His hips moved faster as his passion overcame him. It was very erotic to look down at this pretty older woman and a massive pair of tits and to know he was doing her. Eva liked the feel of Pete's cock inside her and found it exciting to see this boyish guy ready to get his rocks off. They hit nirvana together. Eva's pussy contracted as Pete pumped his seed in her. After he emptied his load, Pete leaned down and kissed Eva and she kissed him back.

At the same time, Zach had mounted Lin, as she didn't need any foreplay after Eva had finished with her. It didn't take much, since she was so hot, for her to cum again.

"Fuck me, Zach, I'm cumming. Fuck me hard, baby!"

Zach felt her pussy tighten and her hips move very fast. He responded by cumming inside her. It felt to Zach as though he was never going to stop cumming. His dick kept pulsating and shooting. He had never cum like that before.

On the other side of the room, Susan was kneeling between Chuck's legs. She first sucked out the rest of his cum and now was licking the length of his cock.

Chuck had his head lying on the back of the couch with a big smile on his face and he was murmuring, "Yes, yes, yes. "

Dale had Sandy lay down on another blanket. He rubbed the head of his dick on Sandy's tiny, bare pussy. He entered her easily as the mixture of Chuck's and her love juices made her very moist. Dale looked down at the innocent-looking girl he was fucking and smiled. Dale had had a lot of different pieces of ass in his life, but nothing like this since he was very young. Sandy was very sensitized and she yet had another orgasm. Dale noticed the look in her face and felt the tightness of her pussy. He was doing all he could to control himself. He just kept stroking her in the manner that he had perfected over the years. Sandy came again, and again. She felt like she could pass out. Her normal milky complexion was flushed pink and her nipples looked like they were going to burst. Dale finally gave in to his natural desires and let loose. When he started to cum, Sandy responded with another orgasm. After they gained their composure and breath, they returned to the couch. Susan was still pleasuring Chuck.

Shauna had told Lin she could use her bedroom, so she and Zach went upstairs to try to get some rest. Eva and Pete walked over to the other couch.

"Do you want to try to get some rest with me in the extra bedroom where they put me up?" Pete said to Sandy.

"Sure, " she replied and they proceeded upstairs.

Eva sat down next to Dale and he put his arm around her. They just decided to be observers, as they knew they were going to see two beautiful people make hot, passionate love.

Chuck and Susan got off the couch and onto the blanket. Chuck lay on his back. As Susan had gotten him hard again, his massive cock stood up from his groin like a flagpole. She straddled him on all fours in the opposite direction. As she went to work on his ebony boner, he lifted his head to her pubic region. His hands were on the outside of her thighs gripping her firm ass. He kissed and tongued around her inner thighs, teasing her. He then kissed her in the area of her clit. He parted her hair with his tongue and probed the hooded area where her clitoris was hiding. Soon he could feel the success of his efforts as her moans exhibited her excitement. He kept flicking her clit with his tongue while he gently probed her anus with a finger. Her love juice was flowing and she knew she needed his manhood inside her.

Susan stood up, turned around and straddled his cock. She grabbed hold of him with one hand and guided him inside of her. Once she had the head inserted, she sat down while wiggling her hips. Soon Chuck's massive tool disappeared inside her. She just sat still enjoying having her belly full of that big, black, beautiful thing. She then started to ride him. It didn't take long for her to react to the fullness she felt as well as friction of her sensitive clit against his rod. She felt her body convulse and saw stars. She continued to ride him and had another orgasm.

Chuck then reached up, pulled her towards him and they kissed. As their mouths met in a long, wet kiss they both stopped any fucking motion and just let his dick rest deep inside her. Both of them were having the same thoughts, that they haven't felt this close to another person in a long time.

They rolled over and Chuck got up on his knees as he removed his cock from her. He looked down and smiled at this beautiful lady.

"I want your cock back inside me, it felt so good. "

Chuck lifted her legs by the ankles and moved forward. It was if his dick could see from its one eye as it went straight for her pussy. It slid in easily as she was very wet. Soon he was stroking Susan very hard and their bodies were audibly slapping. She was so hot, her vision was blurred. She easily came again. When he felt her tighten, he also came. He shot stream after stream inside her. After he finished cumming, he lay down next to her and they kissed. Dale and Eva were impressed by the show, but were also getting tired so they pulled a blanket over them on the couch and went to sleep. Chuck pulled another blanket over he and Susan and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, Susan awakened to some one touching her shoulder and shaking gently. It was Eva.

"Would you mind if I got a little of him? He sure knows how to make love. " Eva said.

"Absolutely not, and you're right, he does know how to make love. "

She then got up and sat next to Dale on the couch. Eva went to work on Chuck's limp cock. As she started to lick it, she could taste the remains of his lovemaking from last night and she savored that. Even though he was still asleep, he started to respond to her attention. Once his cock was semi hard, she took it in her mouth. She then worked the whole of it in so her lips were on his lower belly and then slowly moved her head up letting it slide from her lips. He started to stir. With a few more swallows, Eva had Chuck hard. When he opened his eyes, he saw this pretty older lady with his cock all the way in her mouth.

"Great way to wake up, " Chuck said with a smile.

Eva deep throated Chuck a while longer and then Chuck had Eva get on all fours. Eva had gotten very wet while sucking him off, so Chuck was able to get his cock in her easily.

Watching Eva orally perform on Chuck turned on Dale and Susan. Dale had placed Susan's hand on his cock and Susan was giving him a handjob. Chuck was fucking Eva while she grabbed his cock with the walls of her pussy.

"Fuck my ass, I want to feel you up my ass, " Eva begged in a hoarse voice.

Chuck removed himself from her pussy, spit in his hand and lubed his cock-head. Eva bent all the way over so her face was on the floor. He worked the head in as she moaned with joy. She was so turned on; she pushed her ass back towards him, trying to get to him to enter her faster. He slowly worked his magnificent tool in her until she had the entire length up her ass. He then began to stroke while she moved her hips with his rhythm. He started to move faster and as he hit the deep part of the stroke, his balls would rub her hairy pussy. The tightness of her ass and the feeling on his balls got him ready to cum, but he wanted to have her cum with him. He leaned over her back and reached under her stomach to put a finger on her clit. While he banged her ass, he massaged her clit and soon she was ready to go over the edge.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" she cried.

Her hips began to move fast as Chuck pumped her ass full of his love juice. Dale must have enjoyed seeing his wife get her ass fucked by that massive ebony dick, as he shot a wad up to his chest. Susan kept stroking him as the cum oozed from his dick.


After cleaning up, Dale and Eva decided that they would go home and go to bed since they had a short night. Susan and Chuck were left alone as everyone else was still in bed.

"I don't know what's up between you and Ted, but if possible I would like to see you again, " Chuck said to Susan.

"As you saw last night, things have changed for both of us. You're going to have a hard time keeping me away. "

"What a way to start a century, " Chuck replied.

They both laughed and then kissed. All of a sudden they were making out like teenagers at a drive in movie. They heard Shauna and Ted's voices in the kitchen. Susan excused herself, went in the kitchen and told Shauna and Ted she was going to use the master bedroom and then went upstairs with Chuck.

When they woke up, it was early afternoon. They made love and then took a shower. When they came downstairs, only Ted and Shauna were there, as Will, Cindy, Pete, Sandy, Zach, and Lin had gone out to a movie and then dinner. Chuck helped the three of them clean up the party room. He and Ted then watched football for awhile before eating an early dinner.

Susan walked Chuck to the door and they went on the front porch. They kissed deeply and then Chuck went home after they had promised one another to get together again soon.

Chapter 9 New Beginnings

It was July. Ted was reflecting on the last six months while he finished cleaning up the kitchen. How his life had changed! After the first of the year, Susan spent even more time away from home. On weekends, she would come in on Sunday, get a change of clothes and go back on the road Monday. Shauna slept with Ted every night except for those Sundays Susan was home.

On a Sunday in early March, Susan asked to speak to him privately. While their dinner cooked, they went to the master bedroom and closed the door.

"I need to let you know what's going on, " Susan said in a subdued tone. "I'm still returning to town on Friday and spending the evening and Saturday with Chuck. "

"I see, " he replied, not knowing exactly how he should react.

"I see Shauna's belongings all over this room and the bath, so I assume she is sleeping with you all the time, " she replied. "I guess that is why you're not too worked up with what I just told you. "

"You're right, we are spending a lot of time together and I also know you need someone you can feel close to. "

"I feel very good around Chuck and I think I make him feel the same way. Our relationship is really blossoming. I have told him all about you and Shauna and he has offered to let me move in his place if I decided I needed to get out of here. "

"However this turns out, let's remain friends, especially for Shauna's sake, " he replied. "If you would like to move in with Chuck, I won't stand in your way. "

"Well I'm going to think about it, " Susan replied as they were leaving the room. They went downstairs to eat their dinner and then Susan got ready for her trip the next day.

They had not had any similar discussions about their relationship since, as Susan had not been home for three weeks. "You and I need to talk again. I'm glad you got home today, " Ted stated. "I want Shauna to sit in this time. "

'I'm glad we had that prior conversation about she and Chuck and I hope this one goes as well, ' Ted thought as they were leaving the kitchen. They all then proceed into the great room.

"I'm not going to beat around the bush with this, " Ted said trying to keep all emotions out of his voice. "Shauna is pregnant. The doctor has estimated that the due date will be in the first week of October. "

At first, Susan didn't say anything. She fixed her eyes on Shauna, but not with anger. Shauna, who had tears in her eyes, said in a low voice, "I'm sorry, Mom, don't be angry. "

"I'm not angry, honey. I am a little concerned though. I just want things to turn out right for you as you enter adulthood and I hope this doesn't have a detrimental effect. "

"It won't if we don't let it, " Ted volunteered.

"How did this happen? I know you were on the pill, " Susan inquired.

"I started feeling sick and I thought that taking the pill was making feel like that, so I stopped, " Shauna replied.

"And she didn't say anything to me, " Ted chimed in. "So the rest is history. "

"Do you have a plan to deal with this, Ted?" Susan asked.

"I've already told Ted I want to have the baby. Abortion or adoption is out, " Shauna interjected.

"I'm not suggesting those options, Shauna, but I am not going to be married to the father of my grandchild, " Susan replied.

"I don't think any of us thinks that maintaining the status quo will work. My only solution is for us to divorce and then I would marry Shauna before the baby is born. As long as we both agree that we are not going to dispute anything, we could just hire one attorney to deal with the legal issues. You would also be free to have an open relationship with Chuck. "

"Well, money is not an issue with me, " Susan said with a smile. "I make more than you. And I had decided even before this conversation that I was going to move in with him, so let's do it. "

"I'll find an attorney tomorrow and get the process started, " Ted replied.

Susan then hugged and kissed Shauna and told her she loved her and would help her in any way. She then called Chuck and asked his to come over and help her move to his place.

Ted hired an attorney to handle the details. When everything was to be settled, Susan took a week off work. As their major assets were their 401ks, bank accounts and the house, it was easy to divide. Each took their own retirement account; split their joint bank accounts and Susan conveyed her half of the home and furnishings to Shauna. They did this the same week Shauna graduated from high school, so Susan was there for that event. When Shauna graduated, she was just beginning to show her pregnancy. After the graduation, Chuck, Susan, Shauna and Ted traveled to Las Vegas. Both couples were married during the trip with the other couple acting as witnesses. Everyone involved seemed very happy at the way things turned out.