Family in Transition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted was thinking about selling the house since they were alone, at least for awhile, and they didn't need all the space even with a baby. Will had decided to stay in his college town and get a job for the summer. He moved from the dorm into an apartment. Cindy, who graduated with Shauna, had been accepted to the same college. When Will got the apartment, Cindy moved in with him. He didn't expect that Will would ever move home again.

Ted was considering moving because his relationship with some of the neighbors had changed when they realized what had happened. He really didn't care what the neighbors thought, but to endure their stares on a daily basis was too much. The most important thing to him was that he and Susan remained friends, since he was the husband of her child and the father of her grandchild.

Ted was just cleaning up from dinner after they had entertained Chuck and Susan. He had told Shauna to go upstairs and relax, and he would finish the kitchen. As he finished, turned out the lights and went upstairs, he smiled, thinking he was happy with the way things had turned out.

When he entered the bedroom, he saw Shauna sitting on the bed reading a magazine. She looked ravishing; she was wearing a white, sheer negligee. Her long auburn hair draped over her shoulders and framed her pretty, fresh face. Her breasts had started to enlarge and her areolas and nipples had gotten somewhat darker. He could see them beckoning to him through the sheer material.

As he approached the bed he said, "Love that outfit and what's in it. "

"I thought you were never coming to bed. If you hurry you may get a little of what's in it, " Shauna replied.

"I'll hurry, " Ted promised and went to the bathroom.

When Ted came out of the bath, Shauna had put down the magazine, dimmed the light and had gotten under the sheet. Ted climbed into bed and put his arms around her. They stared into each other's eyes and then kissed.

"How's our baby?" Ted asked as he rubbed her swelling belly.

"Baby's doing fine, I think. I've started to feel some activity, " Shauna replied.

Ted and Shauna kissed again, but this time a wetter, deeper kiss. Their tongues danced as they embraced. They hadn't made love in some time since she had been feeling sick a lot lately. This abstinence made their needs even stronger. He kissed down her neck as he slipped the top of her negligee over her shoulders. Once her tits were exposed, he put his lips to one of her swollen nipples. He gently sucked one nipple as he played with the other with his finger and thumb. Her nipples hardened in response to his attention.

Ted moved down her protruding belly and lightly placed kisses all over. One of his hands had found her pussy, so while he kissed her stomach he began to probe her. He felt her excitement level rising as her pussy was getting moist. He moved to her groin and continued to finger-fuck her while his tongue worked her clit. Shauna's hips began to gyrate as his attention was getting her hot. His cock was erect as always happened when he made love to his beautiful teenaged bride.

He needed to get his cock in her; he wanted her badly. As he got between her legs, she grabbed herself by the ankles and pulled her legs back. She wanted him inside her, deep inside her. He rubbed the head on her moist glistening pussy and then carefully guided his cock inside her.

Shauna said in a voice overcome with passion, "Fuck me, Fuck me. "

Ted buried his cock inside her and started with slow long strokes. When his cock was almost outside her pussy, he would again bury it to the hilt. Shauna was responding by pushing her pussy toward his cock. They were now moving in unison and both felt as one. His balls got very tight just before he pumped stream after stream of hot cum in her pussy. When she felt him cumming, she went over the edge as her whole body felt like electricity was passing through it. Her pussy contracted on his spurting cock. He lay down besides her with his cock still in her pussy. They kissed and then he said, "I love you. "

As he was turning out the light she replied, "I love you, too. " They fell asleep in each other's arms.