Family Incest in Different Way

Story Info
A new concept of the Indian family.
5.7k words
3.7
454.3k
85
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story contains some indian language words for the making more effective )

Friends recently I had interaction with a fan of mine from Delhi and he wanted me to write about his family incest. His name is Shekhar and I will write about his family. His mom, Kamala is about 39 with plump body of 38– 30-40 and of 5' 3" height. His sister Lata is about 18 and is growing into a woman having nice body figure of 35-26-36 and is a bit taller than his mom, 5' 4" she is in 12 th standard now and studying in convent school. He has younger brother, Suresh who is 20 and in college. The father, Shiva is about 49 and is in service. The family is very orthodox type and my friend Shekhar always yearned after his mom. He had seen her naked on few occasions and that made him lust for her body.

He also saw his sister, taking bath in nude and that too provoked him to lust after her too. The father is a drunkard and comes home with high SPIRIT and takes his dinner, just fucks the wife hurriedly and sleeps like a log. Our hero, Shekhar always lusted after his Mom and sis and wanted to fuck them both but due to fear was not able to satisfy his lust on them. He used to fondle his sister Lata in brotherly manner and sometimes he succeeded in moving his hands over his sister's virgin boobs and she never said anything about this to anybody. So this was going on for many days, months and he kept mum and resigned from fucking the two females in the family.

One day in the night Shekhar got up to piss and as he was passing from the bedroom of their parents, he saw his brother, Suresh, peeping in with his hands on his cock. He was astonished and went near him and looked inside. There were his father and mother fucking. His father seemed drunk and his mom, Kamala lay on the floor with legs spread wide. The father had his cock buried deep in his wife's choot (cunt) and was fucking her fast as if he was in some hurry. The Mom, Kamala was moaning loudly and shamelessly and was urging her husband to fuck her nicely.

"Ohhh Chodo muze! Sale jorse chodo! Oohhhh! Main to bhooki raha jati hu aur tum aapna pani chodke so jate ho! Aaj meri choot ki pyas boozao. Chodo! Phado meri choot ko!" the mom was uttering those very words. Shiva was unable to control himself and he came in short time and lay panting on Kamala. After spurting his come inside his wife's choot, he dismounted her and went to sleep. The frustrated Kamala was cursing him and rubbing her own cunt.

"Sale! Pani chod diya aur so gaya! Aab meri choot kaun chodega? Tera baap? Ohh sale harami! Muze pyasa hi chod jata hai! Ohh meri Choot! Aaaahhhhhhhh! Sali khujala rahi hai! Ohh mere bete! Ohhh Shekhar, Suresh!Tum to chodo muze! Sale apna mota lund lekar so jate hai! Aapne ma ka to khayal karo. Dekho meri choot kaise phadphada rahi hai! Ohhhhhh chodo muze. Ohh Suresh! Ohh Shekhar! Mumhare mote lund se tumhari ma ko chodo! Ohhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh!"

And imaging that her sons were fucking her Kamala masturbated with all her strength and came in short time. Both the brothers looked at each other and saw their cocks erect. Their mom was imaging their cocks fucking her choot as she masturbated. Shekhar said to Suresh, "come on brother I know what you were doing and I heard our mother calling our names as she rubbed her cunt. Ohh God! I wish my cock were fucking her. Do you?"

"Yes Shekhar! I am watching this for last few days and every day our mom sleeps unsatisfied with our fathers fucking. She often calls our names and imagines that we are fucking her. What do you think we should do? Shall we fulfill our mother's desire and fuck her? OR should we wait and keep quite."

"No Suresh! We have to do something about it. Ohh Your cock is hard and big. Ohh its about 8 inches long. Ohh longer than mine! I think lets fuck our mother right in her bed room and NOW. Come on remove your clothes and lets push us inside and fuck kamala. She seems to be great slut, wanting to be fucked by her own sons! Come on lets fuck mom!" And both the young sons entered the bedroom of the parents. The father, Shiva was snoring and kamala lay besides him with her hand still on her cunt. The dim light showed everything of her big fleshy cunt. She had nice bushy hair on her choot and the it was real fleshy. The slit was longer than the average and at the tip of the slit the clitoris peeked out. It was about half an inch long and looked like a small cock.

Both the brothers looked at the fleshy cunt and then at the huge black boobs of their mother. The boobs were loose, sagging but real big and fleshy. She had big aureoles with big long nipples that looked like shrunk grapes. Her face looked frustrated and it seemed that she really needed a nice fuck. Their father was lying on his back with his shrunk cock looking like a small bud and both the brothers felt pity of their mother. Shekhar lay beside his mother and asked Suresh to join him. Suresh lay on the other side of his mom and both the brothers took hold of each breast of their mother. Their hands felt the softness and they started to knead the flesh.

Their mom stirred in her light sleep and sensing the pleasure moaned slightly and again closed her eyes. Both the brothers were a bit afraid at this but started their game again. Now Shekhar took one nipple in his mouth and started to suckle on it while his brother kneaded the same breast. This made both the brothers real hot and they wanted more. Shekhar went to his mother's cunt and placed his mouth on the sticky cunt. Kamala stirred again and spread her legs more. Shekhar pushed his tongue in his mom's choot and started to taste the combined juices of the parents. He pushed his tongue deep in his mom's choot and moved it in and out. Kamala stirred again and this time thrust her ass up to take more of her sons tongue in. she was not aware it was her own son sucking her pussy.

Suresh took her breast in his mouth and started to suckle on it as if he was a child. He tried to swallow the entire breast and in the process he bit his mom's tender boob. The pain made Kamala look around and what she saw! She saw her two young son totally naked, one sucking her pussy and the other sucking her breast. She never expected this to happen and she shouted at them, "Ohh No! go away! What are you doing? I am your mother and you are my son. This is sin! Please don't do this!" Shekhar was bold and he asked his mom to be quite and enjoy what was going on. He whispered to her, "Mom! You were calling us when my father slept, leaving you unsatisfied. You wanted your son to fuck you and satisfy your lust. So why turn back now?

We both want to satisfy you and we wish that you should be happy. We know dad! He is useless. So spread that cunt for us and enjoy. See our lunds! They are hard for you!" And Kamala kept quite and spread her legs wide for her son. Shekhar was now in a mood to fuck his mom. He had lusted after her for a long time and so he got up and coming between the wide spread legs of his mom, he inserted his throbbing cock in his mothers pussy. His mom moaned loudly and accepted the incestuous fucking, thrusting her ass to take her sons cock as much as possible in her hungry pussy. Suresh watched his brother mount his mom and he pushed his cock near her mouth and asked his mom to suck it while the other son fucked her choot. "Choose mera lund (Suck my cock) mom! Suck it while Shekhar fucks your pussy. Ohhhh! Sali Randi! You are a real slut! Do do Lund ek sath leti haai! Taking both the cocks at the same time. Chal mera Lund choose aur Shekhar ko chod! Come on Mom suck my dick and fuck Shekhar's cock. You cock hungry bitch! Whore!"

"Ohh Muze Randi mat kaho bete! (Don't call me slut, son!) You know I am unsatisfied with your dad. He just fucks me and drops his come in my hungry choot and sleeps. Muze Lund chahiye! I want some cock! I don't bother if its my son fucking me. Its Lund that matters. So shut up and fuck mom! Sale tum khali chodo! Randi samazo ya mom chodo!" Kamala was now enjoying the attention of her two sons, one fucking her cunt and the other thrusting his cock in her mouth. Her son's were nicely endowed and so she was happy. She moved her ass in a circular manner to churn Shekhar's cock in her pussy and moved her mouth over Suresh's cock. Kamala had to bend back to take her son's cock in her mouth and her teeth scraped the cock as she tried to swallow him.

And Suresh loved it! He held his cock at the base and was pushing it in his mom's mouth. Shekhar was fucking his mom in earnest and was thrusting his cock faster and faster. All were making lots of noise, moaning and shouting at each other and forget that Shiva was sleeping next to them. Shiva moved in his sleep and his legs touched Suresh. Suresh was afraid and whispered, "Mom! Dad is waking up. I think he wants to piss! Let's stop this till he is sound asleep."

"No! Don't stop fucking me. Let him wake up I don't mind. Fuck my pussy and mouth! Fuck me! Chodo muze! Aaj kitne salon baad aaisa mouka aaya hai! Ccchhoo dooooo!" And both the sons continued. Suresh wanted to fuck his mom too and told it to Shekhar. Shekhar was now fucking his mom's cunt and did not want to stop. He said, "Come on brother! There is plenty of room here. I will take mom on top of me and let her ride my cock and you come behind her and fuck that big ass hole of hers! The slut can take two cocks at a time. Come on Suresh!" And Shekhar lay on his back and asked Kamala to ride his cock. Kamala was crazy for her son's cocks and immediately sat on Shekhar's cock, taking it all the way in her choot. She lay on her son's naked body and moved her cunt over his cock, rubbing both of her boobs on his chest. Her ass was thrust up in the air as she rode the cock and Suresh came behind her and admired the solid ass. He kneeled behind his mother and put his mouth to her ass hole, licking it.

Kamala felt her other son licking her ass and was beyond herself, "Ohh Chat meri gaand! Ohhhh sali ko masti aa gayee hai! Ohhhhhhhh! Ek beta meri choot me Lund dal raha hai aur doosra meri gand chaat raha hai! Ohhhh how lucky I am! Both the sons pleasuring their mom! Ohhhh Chodo! Chodo aapni Randi ma ko! Fuck your slut mom!" Suresh's sucking and licking had made Kamala's as hole slippery with saliva and was ready for some action. Suresh took his cock in his hand and put it at the ass hole of Kamala and tried to push it in. Kamala's ass hole was tight and Shiva had never fucked her in the ass and hence it wa virgin. Kamala shouted at her son, "Ohhh! Please don't fuck me in the ass. You will tear the poor hole. Oohhh GOD! Its not possible. Please don't fuck me there. Bring that cock here and let me suck you off instead. I will swallow your entire cock, but please spare my ass hole."

Shekhar was annoyed at losing this double penetration opportunity and so he slapped his mother as she rode h is cock, "Slut! You don't have no choice! You are a whore! Keep still and let my brother tear your ass hole. Push your cock in that shit hole brother! And fuck her gand! Sali Randi nakhare dikhati hai! Dal aapne lund ko. Chod!" Suresh did not require any other encouragement and he thrust his cock inside the poor ass hole. The cock head entered easily and Kamala shouted in pain. This made Suresh more aggressive and he pushed his cock more, making his mother cry in pain. Shekhar thrust his hips up and pushed his cock deep in to the cunt of his mom, trying to make contact with his brothers cock in the ass. Now Suresh managed to push 4 inches of his cock in the ass in spite of the crying of his mom.

The sound this trio made was sufficient to wake up Shiva and nobody had bothered about the drunkard. Shiva stirred in his sleep and called his wife, "Kamala come here! Where are you?" he could not see his wife near by and so he sat up in his bed and looked around. Ohh what he saw made him jump and the effect of the alcohol came down fast. He saw his own wife getting two cocks at the same time. Both the cocks belonged to his own sons and his own blood. He could not gather what he saw and so he got up and went near the trio. Kamala was fucking two cocks. She was sliding her body over the two cocks and fucking them. Shiva shouted at them, "Sale! Yeh kya kar rahe ho? Aapni ma ko chod rahe ho! What are you doing. Fucking your own mother. Ohh what a shameless way to fuck! My slut wife is taking all the cocks my sons are giving her. Ohh She is whore" come on stop that! I will beat the hell out of you!"

"Keep quite dad! Let us fuck our mom. Your cock cannot satisfy her and that's why she is fucking her own sons. Just watch and don't try to stop us. Here see your whore wife fucking us." And both the brothers increased their tempo. Each cock fucked alternately, the cunt and ass hole of Kamala and she moaned loudly, Ohh Harami! Aapne lund me dam nahi aur badi badi bate kar raha hai! Dekh tere bete kitne jorse chod rahe hai. Choopke se dekh aur so ja. Oohhhhh chodo muze! Fuck me! Aaaahhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhh! Fffuuckkkk! Fuck me! Ohh my sons! Fuck your mom! See how your dad is watching! Let him watch!" Shiva got annoyed and kicked Suresh on his ass. Suresh fell down and tried to get up but was hit again. Shiva then hit his wife Kamala and then Shekhar too.

All the three stopped fucking and then Shekhar made the first move. He grabbed his father and gave him a blow on his face. Then he called Suresh and asked him to hold the father. He took hold of his lungi and tied his father's hands behind his back. Then he tied his legs near the feet. The poor father was not able to move and stood helplessly watching around. Then Shekhar told his mother, "come on mom! Bite that cock of my father. Punish him for spoiling the show. Slap his and beat the hell of him!" Kamala crawled near her husband and slapped his balls. His balls swayed with the impact and he cried in pain. Then Kamala took hold of the two balls and pressed them.

Rolling them over one another. This made Shiva cry out in pain and Suresh hit him hard on his face, "don't cry you bastard! Sale aapni bibi ko chod nahi sakata! Hijada kahi ka! Chal ma! Sale ke lund ko kha ja! Kat usko! Bite him eat his lund! Come on mom do this while we start the unfinished game." Shekhar got below his mom and pushed his lund in her choot while Suresh pushed his lund in the ass hole of Kamala and both started to fuck her simultaneously. Poor Shiva just stood there helplessly and watched. Kamala took her husbands cock in her mouth and bit it, rubbing the cock head in her mouth. Shiva cried out loudly and begged his wife to stop.

But she was biting his cock and making him cry out louder. The two sons were fucking their mom fast and soon came in her ass hole and cunt. The mother Kamala shouted as they came and she too had orgasm. The incestuous trio fell on each other's body with the mother in between the two sons. The father watched all this and was crying out loudly. The door to the room opened and in walked Lata, the only family member left out. She was in her sleep and had come out to see what was going on. She could not believe her eyes! There in front of her were her brothers and mom totally naked and lying on each others body. Her father was tied up and stood there helplessly and naked too.

Lata could not understand what was going on here And so she called her mother, "MOM what's the matter? Why are you all fighting and who tied up dad? I don't understand." What could Kamala say? She was still panting from the exertion of fucking with her own sons and she was breathing faster. Shekhar and Suresh heard their sister too and the situation they were all in. if Lata was to be left alone they should make it sure that she will not tell anybody. So they got up, their cocks still dangling from their body and moving like a pendulum.

They went near Lata and asked her to be quite. They both patted her and asked her to sit near the mother. Shiva looked at his daughter and said, "Lata! You saw what was happening! Your mother was fucking with your brothers. She was fucking both Shekhar and Suresh. They beat me up and tied me here to watch the dirty act. Please help me!" Shekhar asked his sister to keep quite and not to do anything other then what they say. "Listen sis! Yes we fucked mom! Your father is drunkard and cant satisfy her and she goes on begging for any cock available to her. So don't worry darling sis! Its family matter and your dad deserves what we did to him. Come here let us all enjoy. Come on Lata. Do what we tell you. Lets fuck and enjoy in the family"

"NO! You all are dirty!! Mom Please tell them to stop! Ohhh GOD save me! Ohh NO! Please don't make me do those dirty things! Ohhhh Noooo!" Kamala looked up from the lustful sleep at her daughter. Her daughter Lata stood at her feet asking for mercy. Kamala looked at her daughter and thought of how beautiful she was and also how her cunt will taste. She did not think of anything other than sex and she got up and embraced her daughter, kissing her full on the lips. Lata was unaware of the intentions of her mother and allowed her to kiss her.

Kamala held her daughter tightly in her arms and put her mouth on her tender lips, kissing her like she was a man. Both the brothers saw this and kept quite and knew that their slut mom will make Lata fuck them. Poor Shiva looked at his wife indulged in incest and lesbianism. He had never seen two women do it and was looking at the duo with some interest. His cock, which was shrunk, started to swell up with the show his wife was putting up. Kamala's breasts crushed against the solid and firm breasts of her daughter and Kamala moaned with the feeling it gave, "Ohhhhhhhh! Come on son's watch your sisters boobs. See how solid and firm they are. Come on Shiva! Sale dekh aapne beti ke mamme! Ohhhh my sweet little girl how nice you have developed! Come on lets enjoy! Kneel before me and suck my cunt Lata. Lick my pussy! Show your brothers and father how two women can enjoy. Ohhh! Ahhhahhhhhhahhhh! Come onnnnnnnnnn sssuusccccckkk mmmeeee!"

Lata was new to this and did not know what to do. Her own mother was asking her to suck her cunt! She could not escape all this. Her body was shivering with something, some sort of pleasure she never felt before. And instinctively she sat on her knee before her mother and pushed her mouth in the silky slit. The pussy hair tickled her nose and chin and she again shivered. The gown rode up and showed her nicely shaped thighs and the shape of her well-developed ass. Both the brothers looked at their sister as she serviced their mother and their cocks started to grow. Shiva too was absorbed in looking at them and forgot that they were his wife and daughter in an incestuous lust. Since his hands were tied he could not do anything but watch.

"Come on daddy! Watch this! See how your lusty wife is getting her cunt licked by her own daughter. Ohhhhhhhh! You are having an erection watching this! See brother our dad's cock! Ohh its small just 5 inches and useless. Come on lets untie him so that he can suck his own daughter's cunt. How nice it will be to watch the girl sucking mom's pussy and getting her own licked by her Dad! Come on dad you want to lick it! You want to lick your daughter's cunt! Yes come on do it!" Shekhar said and both the brothers untied Shiva. Shiva looked help less in the hands of his grown up sons but shook his head saying no! Suresh pulled his cock and Shekhar tugged at his balls till he cried. Both the brothers continued to torture him by doing this alternately and then Shekhar went behind his father and pushed his cock in his ass hole.

His ass hole was dry and the cock could not go in. Suresh asked his mother to lick his dad's ass hole and make it wet for him to fuck. The poor mother obliged and licked her husband's ass hole and wetted it with saliva. She had a secret desire to see her husband taking a cock in his ass hole and take revenge on his poor fucking skills. So Kamala encouraged her son, Shekhar, to fuck her husband's ass hole. "Yes come on! Fuck your father's ass. Sala chod ne mein nakam hai! Dalo aapna mota lund saale ki gand mein! Fuck his asshole! Ohhhhhh! Suck my pussy Lata! Your tongue feels so nice! Come on give your pussy to your father. He will suck it. Ohhh Suresh, make your father suck the pussy of his daughter! Ohhhh the family is enjoying!"

12