Family Incest in Different Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shiva was terrified and afraid to do anything as his two sons were more powerful than him so he succumbed to the attack and Shekhar managed to push his cock head in his fathers tight ass hole. The ass hole was dry and he found it difficult to push his cock in, so he took out his cock and spat on it and on his father's ass hole too. Then he pushed his cock mercilessly and Shiva cried out loudly, "No! Remove your lund son! It pains a lot! Please don't do it! Ohh I am dying with pain." Kamala enjoyed this and said, "come on fuck the bastard! Fuck your father. Let him understand how it feels to have a cock inside! Fuck the bastard."

Shekhar did the same and pushed his cock deep in his father's hole. Lata was watching this and did not know what to say. But she enjoyed what was going on. Lata pushed her ass up and said, "Ohhhhhhhh! What a family! Come on my pussy is itching. Somebody suck on it. Ohhhhhhhh my mom's cunt is ssoooo sweet! Ohh god! Suck my cunt! Ohhhhhhhh yesssss!" saying so Lata threw her gown in the air and got naked like others in the family. Suresh commanded his father to suck the pussy of his daughter and kicked him in the stomach. Shiva stumbled and was about to fall, but the cock in his ass supported him and he just bent forward to lick his own daughter. Shiva pushed his tongue up the virgin snatch and was rewarded with nice gush of pussy honey. He lapped it and swallowed as much as he could and pushed his tongue in the slit to take out as much as he could. Kamala was watching this and was beyond herself with lust and urged her son, Shekhar to fuck her asshole. Shekhar was more than willing and went behind his mother and spread her ass cheeks.

Lata watched the activity above the cunt she was lapping and was fascinated by it and her tongue traveled upwards to lick the shit hole of her mother. Suresh was now able to push almost all of his 8 inches in the poor Shiva and was fucking him in earnest while Shiva licked the slit of his own daughter. Lata saw her brothers cock nuzzling against the asshole of her mom, and lovingly moved her tongue on the hard flesh. Shekhar pushed his cock in his mother's asshole and started to fuck her. Here was the entire family fucking and sucking. The father was sucking his daughter's pussy while getting his asshole banged by his own son.

The mother was getting her snatch licked by her daughter and getting her son's cock up her asshole. Sounds of moaning and fucking filled the entire room and it smelled of sex. Kamala moaned loudly and pushed her cunt on Lata's mouth and took her own boobs in her hands and started to knead them. Lata sensed her mom's lust and pushed her tongue deep in her mother's cunt hole and started to tongue fuck her. Shekhar had his cock buried deep in his mom's asshole and was fucking her furiously. Suresh was fucking his dad's asshole and this made Shiva's cock swell with lust and he was dying to put it in any damn hole available. "Oohhhhhhhhhh! My cock is hard! I want some hole to put it in. Ohhh Please my sons allow me to fuck. Give me hole to fuck. Ohhhhhhhh! My slut wife is getting her ass fucked and cunt licked by her own blood and I am licking my daughter and getting my ass fucked by my son! Ohhhh Its sin! Ohhhh god! But I love it now! Please allow me to fuck."

Both the sons looked at each other and saw their father's hard cock. They wanted to be good to him now as he was enjoying all this and so they asked Lata to spread her legs for her own father. Lata too wanted something in her hungry cunt and was more than happy to oblige. She spread her legs and showed her father her cunt hole, spreading her own cunt with both the hands. Shiva licked his lips and fell on top of his daughter. His cock rubbed against Lata's naval and Lata took it in her hands and placed it on her cunt hole. Suresh thrust his cock deep in Shiva's ass and Shiva stumbled forward with his cock going in Lata's cunt like a bullet in cream.

Lata cried out loudly, "Ohhh Dad! You are tearing my cunt. Ohhh slowwwwwwwlllyyyyy! Push it in slowly! Ooohh Myyy gggooodddd! Oohh Mom! See this. Ohhhhh dad's cock is in my cunny and he is fucking me! Ohhhhhh fffuuucckk meeeee! GOD! Aaiiiii! Oouuccchhhhhh! It pains with pleasure and I love it. Give me the cock! Ohhhhhhh! Ffucckk me!" Kamala watched as his husband took the virginity of her daughter and she was enjoying it. The bitch was made like her own self, a real whore even at this tender age. Kamala moved her ass over her son's cock and fucked him hard. Shekhar could not control himself and shot his wad deep in his mothers asshole and lay panting on her back. Suresh too deposited his come in his father's ass and lay on his back, making his cock go deep into Lata's pussy. Now all the others were watching the father and daughter fuck and enjoying the show. Lata wrapped her legs around her father and took his cock deep inside her cunt. Shiva was now holding Lata's firm boobs in his hands and kneading them, making Lata squirm with pleasure.

Kamala came near Lata's mouth and sat on her face, rubbing her come filled ass over her daughter's face and slowly releasing the come trapped inside. Lata shot her tongue out to taste the come of her brother tickling from the ass of her mother. Shiva was fast comer, and so he couild not hold much longer and shot his load inside the cunt of his daughter, keeping her unsatisfied. Lata moved her ass in frustration and called names to her father, "Ohhhhhhh! Cant you fuck till I come? You bastard! Leaving me unsatisfied like my mother. Ohh fuck me somebody! The pig came fast and I have not come yet! Come on big brothers! Bring those cocks here and fuck your sisters unsatisfied cunt. Ohhhhh! MOM! Rub that ass on my face and bathe me in my brothers come. Ohhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhh!" Both the brothers reached the mother and sister and thrust their cocks in their hands. Lata caught Suresh's cock and rubbed it in her palm while Kamala took Shekhar's cock in her mouth and started sucking it. Lata imitated her mother and took Suresh's cock in her mouth and sucked it.

"Lata a man gets pretty hard if his cock is sucked so what you did is correct. Suck his cock and move your tongue over his cock head and on the lower part, especially, that's the sensitive portion of a cock. You will learn everything with us. Suck him and make him hard for your cunt. A woman has to do this and it's a skill. Come on suck it!" Kamala was teaching her daughter to please men. Lata did as she was told and Suresh moaned loudly feeling the tongue of his sis on the lower side of his cock. Soon both the brothers were hard and ready to fuck.

Kamala guided Shekhar's cock in the cunt of her daughter and asked him to push it deep inside the tight choot. Lata felt the thick, long cock enter her tight cunt and felt the difference. This cock was much thicker and longer than her father's and was harder too. Lata moved her ass in appreciation and welcomed his brother the door of her choot. Suresh's cock was still in the mouth of Lata and he was looking forward to his turn to fuck his younger sister. Shiva lay helplessly on the floor, his cock dangling between his thighs, totally useless for any fucking. Kamala encouraged the kids to fuck and went to her husband. She caught the useless cock in her hand and pulled it.

The cock stretched and looked thin like a rope. Kamala showed the cock to the other family members and asked, "what to do with this useless cock? Come on tell me any of you. The cock has troubled me all my life and never gave any satisfaction. As such its useless for fucking anybody. You saw your sister crying for more cock as he fucked her. He is useless cock. I will get some satisfaction if I humiliate him. Tell me what to do?" Suresh went to his mother to help her humiliate his father. He forced his cock in the mouth of Shiva and asked him to suck it.

Kamala slapped him hard, forcing him to open his mouth to swallow his sons cock. Suresh's cock forced its way in the throat of the poor father and he gagged. Kamala clapped her hands and asked Suresh to choke his throat so that his breathing will stop. Poor Shiva struggled for air and fought with all his power. Suresh's cock came out of his mouth and Shiva fell on the floor, breathing very fast. Now Kamala kicked the poor fellow again and then sat on his mouth. She spread her cunt lips and let out stream of piss that fell directly on his face. Suresh came near his mother and asked her to spit on his father. Kamala spat on him many times and Suresh took his fathers hand and spread all the spit on the chest. Lata was taking Shekhar's cock easily in her cunt and both were fucking in earnest.

They watched the humiliation of their father and were happy to see it. This excited them to climax and both of them came together. Suresh ran to his sister and pushed his cock in the come filled hole. As his cock entered the cunt of Lata, it pushed out his brother's come. Kamala had finished pissing on her husband and dragged him to Lata's cunt and forced him to lick his son's come out of his daughter's pussy. Suresh continued fucking Lata as more and more of the come trickled out for his father to eat. Shekhar's cock had shrunk and he wanted to piss urgently after he had come so he aimed his piss on his father's mouth and let out the yellow flow. His father had to swallow it too and he swallowed as much as he could and the rest bathed his body, coating it with thin layer of piss. Suresh fucked Lata and watched the father's humiliation too. And both came and then pissed on the poor father.

12