Family Indiscretions Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming," Shirley screamed!

She grabbed Dorothy by the hair and pulled her face off her clit. She removed the dildo from her overstretched cunt and forced Dorothy's mouth onto her saturated pussy.

"Eat it. Eat it all," she ordered her daughter! "Suck up all my cum!"

Dorothy sucked, and licked up as much of her mother's cream as she could get in her mouth. She stuck her tongue up into Shirley's snatch as far as possible and started licking inside her hole.

Shirley couldn't take it any more. She locked her legs around Dorothy's head and rolled over, pinning her daughter beneath her. Shirley shuddered a few more times in silent ecstasy.

She laid on top of her daughter. She kissed her, tasting her own juices from Dorothy's lips and tongue.

"Umm, oh baby," Shirley said finally. "That was so good. You're a fast learner." She kissed her sweetly.

"Oh mom," Dorothy replied smiling. "I want to cum like you just did."

"You will baby," Shirley said, as she eyed the strap-on dildo at the edge of the bed. "Trust me, you will."

To be continued...

12