Family is Not Blood Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was my soon to be ex-wife undressing my ex-friend then taking the next 30 minutes fucking and sucking. One of the things that I immediately noticed was that they were loud. I had never been able to get Cathy to vocalize during our love-making. It was always hard for me to get her to go beyond anything plain vanilla. Talking, dressing up, toys, fantasies, nothing like that in our love-making. No, not love making, I now realize now that it was it was just sex. There really was no love involved. Corey and Cathy really got into talking and fantasizing. He called her his whore, and she called herself his whore. She never liked to taste herself on me, but here she was sucking on his condom coated dick, licking off her own juices because he was not hard enough for her. There was lust in their eyes; there was sorrow in mine.

But I kept watching, I knew that I had to. I needed to see and remember what they have done. I started with the day I was at school, then the two days at Boston. They wasted no time that Tuesday. He arrived 20 minutes after I left and they were both naked by the time they hit the bedroom. He brought her to her knees and shoved his cock in her mouth, all the while telling her she was a slut and a whore. She eagerly sucked him and then told him she was his whore when he pulled her hair and demanded her to say it.

They were really getting off on the wrongness of what they were doing. I think that was more important than the sex. Once, he slapped her ass hard, and she jumped up and almost punched him. Everything stopped cold. He apologized and said that he will not leave any marks on her. Guess he crossed the line. It took 10 minutes for them to get back to being worked up. He held her hands together over her head and started mauling her tits. These were the 'sensitive' tits that she had a hard time letting me fondle. I guess that his mauling took away part of my marriage from me.

I kept looking at the next day and the day after that and the day after that. There was really no difference. I was seeing my wife being fucked by this jerk, the same way, each time. The script did not change. I wondered why? There was a bit of humiliation but mainly 'naughtiness' that got them both off. I started wondering how long this could last.

I have several friends and relatives that are either in the police, ex-military, public health, working in crime labs or regular blue collar stiffs. People that could help me out if I asked. I realized that it pays to have low friends in high places.

My first call went to Greg, a cousin now living out of state. He runs a crime lab in a medium sized east coast town. He was going through an awful divorce during the time of my fathers passing. I explained the situation to him and asked for his help. I told him that I knew it would be rough for him. He immediately said that he would be glad to listen. I told him that I did not know exactly what I was going to need from him, but I felt that his experience might help me. You see, he caught his wife fucking her boyfriend in the house while his kids were home.

We talked about two hours. It was heart rendering for me. I guess that I was lucky we did not have any kids yet. Then he referred me to another cousin, Shelly, who works for a divorce attorney in Chicago. He said that she was invaluable. I remember Shelly, a wonderful human being. We had seen each other last at my father's funeral three years ago.

I decided to not take evening classes this semester, but told Cathy that I was. This gave me one night a week to collect, plan and organize the divorce. I met Shelly the next week on my 'Wednesday classes'. She is married to a wonderful Polish immigrant Marek, Mark in English. He adores her and their two children. Family, work and church are their bonds.

I told Shelly that I had some trouble in my life now, and I needed her help, legal and moral. She asked if Marek could be part of this. She said that Marek is fully part of her life and does not want anything to break that. With our history of growing up around one another, I said sure, but I asked that this all be kept quiet. Looking back at it, I think that she may have thought that this was going to involve drugs, guns or worse.

At their kitchen table, I explained what I initially found at home, and some of the later discoveries. I asked for legal information so I would not make a bad mistake. There was a look of relief on their faces. They went on to explain that a nameless (but well known in our family) cousin of ours was connected. (For non-Chicago folks, this means CONNECTED DIRECTLY WITH THE MOB), and was in deep trouble. For some unknown reason, he was not on my list to contact for help.

I told them where I was, how I felt. This was not what I wanted in a marriage. I wanted a real marriage, working together, working things out, looking out for one another, children..." and I began to tear up. "I want out, but I also want Cathy to experience the cost of her actions. Cathy has always been a demanding and controlling individual. Thin skinned and always on the attack, just like her mother."

For our divorce, we had little money and few assets, so that would not be a problem. Half of little is little. But I did not want things to hang over my head in the future. We were born in a working class community; our parents were the children of immigrants. We inherited their depression DNA in all we said and did. Little money meant that all that was spent was well spent.

I had a rough plan of what I wanted to do, but was unsure of many of the legal issues involved. I outlined what I had thought about. She and Marek asked questions, made comments, and we all took notes.

I have forgotten to add, Marek is a very competent Social Worker that is very experienced in divorce issues. This is where he met Shelly. She was impressed by his competency, his ethics, his warm blue eyes and his Polish accent. That got him the first date. He was impressed by her intellect and honesty in the inhospitable environment of divorce. The rest was history.

Shelly, Marek and I spoke for two hours, with one or the other taking a child to bath, bed and story. I learned much about the law, and people. When I was leaving, I hugged both Shelly and Marek. That is when I broke down and bawled. I had been holding so much in that these people just opened me up. I told them that I was so jealous of who they are and what they have.

Shelly then said something that stopped me and gave me hope. "Mike, our grand parents were devoted to their spouses and children, above themselves. That is your future after this divorce. That is who you are. It may be rough for a while, but we will help you step around the land mines. Remember, family sticks together. We are the grandchildren of Sophia and Kazimierz from Zbaszyn and Kadzidlo in Poland, who came here as teens in 1932 and 1934. They survived against greater odds because they had the support of people who knew and loved them."

I was able to get my boss to send me out of town first for some training then back to Boston to train others. That left Cathy alone during each weekday for nearly four weeks. Stan told me that they tended to be 'occupied' from 6 to 8 in the evening, so I made it a point of calling her during that time.

When I came home on weekends during these four weeks, I made sure that I was working at home until very late at night and then was always up and out early in the morning. During this time, an Aunt had a life threatening medical crisis that also 'sapped my energy'. I also pretended to drink more than I should and 'passed out' before anything sexual could happen.

The one time during these four weeks we did make love... No, that is wrong, I should have said have sex, I made it a point of coming shortly after I put on my condom while she was running her hand up and down my tool. There was going to be no chance I could get her pregnant.

I had in my mind that I was only going to wait this all out for two months. If she was not pregnant up by her lover, I would go ahead with plan B. It happened faster than I thought it would.

It was five weeks since I compromised the condoms. Cathy came into the bedroom with a very worried look on her face. She said that she missed her period. I told her not to worry, that she was just a little late and it has happened before.

That is when she handed me a strip with some colors on it. I immediately jumped up and hugged her and said how happy I was and began calling around telling everyone. I never let her have a chance to say a word. After this, there was going to be no way she would get an abortion with out everyone knowing. I had her trapped with my very public support.

The second part of my plan was starting. I was going to need some trustworthy help. I called my cousin Joan's husband Ed and asked him to meet me for a drink at the local tavern. This was nothing unusual; we just had not done it in a while. I gave him the excuse of me going to be a new father. Ed and Joan have two wonderful kids.

I had arranged to have a back room at the tavern and we sat down to talk. I pulled out a laptop, had it plugged it and loaded before he arrived. I also had his favorite beer, Zywiec, waiting for him. After some small talk, I told him that Cathy was having a long term affair with Corey. He was not stunned, or shocked; only questioning. Are you sure? Then I turned the laptop for him to see. It showed our bedroom with the date and time stamped on the screen and the two fucking up a storm. It was last week.

Ed stood up and started to go -- to do Corey some very serious damage. Ed is an ex-marine and works as an in-town truck driver, 220 lbs and not an ounce of fat. I stopped him and said that I have a plan and asked if he could help me. It would be better then pounding the shit out of him. He was all ears, asked a few questions and kept laughing. He said that he had a couple of favors out there and this would just be a bit of initial fun for the bastard.

With in a week, Corey's car was sideswiped by a hit-and-run driver. He called his insurance company and it took a week to get it fixed. The next week he must have rolled over some acid because his 4 tires needed to be replaced. After the new tires were replaced, some kid must have put a potato into his tailpipe, and it destroyed the exhaust system, and you know how expensive the catalytic converters cost. A week later, his headlights were busted, followed next week by the taillights. Different windows started to chip at first, then crack.

Funny thing, it was happening in different parts of Chicago and the 'burbs, not anywhere near my apartment. When it first started happening, Corey started talking about how much was costing him, then he quit talking about the cost. I was monitoring Cathy's hidden account. It was starting to get smaller and smaller. The $20K was now down to $16K, and we had so much more to go.

By this time, Cathy was 6 Months pregnant and there was going to be a baby shower. That was the starting point of the third part of my plan.

I called Ed and told him that it was time to call that tow truck driver he knew. Corey's car was towed to a repair shop where the oil filter was replaced with a very defective one. Then valve grinding compound was put in his crankcase. The car was then returned to the original space, with no one the wiser. Corey was fucking Cathy that evening. He never knew it was gone and was returned. His engine would wear out in a matter of weeks, and he had just rebuilt it last year. Maybe the car would die just in time for the shower.

I was never able to find any more condom evidence in the bedroom. I kept collecting consistent video of them, but no other evidence in the room. However, except for the fact that the condom supply would get smaller, it would then be replenished by magic with new ones. I kept using the unaltered condoms. She never said anything. Any STDs were going to be their problem.

But I continued to notice that my beers kept were decreasing. That is when I got a new idea. In college I learned how to open a beer bottle with a house key. By gently prying the edges, I could pop it off. I was also to pop it back on for a tight fit. Then something from a chemistry class came to mind. There are non-toxic chemicals that turn blue in acid. I laced three beer bottles with that chemical, marked them so I would know, and waited. The uric acid in his piss would be blue. Through the grapevine I heard that Corey was going to the doctors and had to take off of work. This bummed Cathy out because she lost her fuck buddy that week.

I called Ed and gave him a special request. Get some garlic oil from the supermarket and pour it into the fresh air intakes of Corey's car. He reeked of garlic where ever he went. I smelled it once on Cathy's clothes, and then I started smelling it outside the back door. He must have been changing outside to not bring the smell in.

I learned to retrieve the data and would give a copy to Bill. He would look at it for kicks and package it up for me later. One day he gave me a call at work and said that I needed to meet with him, Stan and Iwona at his house. I was worried because I did not know what was going on.

My Uncle Stan spoke first. He told me that they found out something, and it was not pretty. This was now larger than just Cathy and mr. He turned on the laptop to show Cathy and her mother Rita in our bedroom talking. Rita was telling her daughter that no one was going to find out. Look how long it has been with her and Paul, all these years and no one has found out. I was shocked into silence.

My heart immediately went out to my soon to be ex-father-in-law Fred. There was always an undercurrent of sadness with Fred. This was beyond what I wanted to do, but it was so wrong to ignore. Uncle Stan and Aunt Iwona knew Fred and Rita from family gatherings. It was obvious that this was affecting them too. The more we talked, the more we realized that we needed to do something.

One of the things that we needed to have proof that Rita and Paul were having an affair. Fred offered his services if they were needed. The second thing was about Cathy. Aunt Iwona, Uncle Stan and I always had an unstated suspicion that Cathy's biological dad was not Fred. Was Paul Cathy's biological father?

Remembering Greg and his offer, I made a call to him and found out exactly what I needed to do, and not do, to collect DNA samples. It actually turned out to be simple. A welcome home party was being thrown for Cathy's cousin George. He had done a third tour in Iraq. Everyone we needed would be there.

I stationed my self at the bar and started getting drinks for everyone. Since I 'accidentally' cut my hand that morning, I was wearing latex gloves to keep it dry and keep germs out. By paying attention to who was drinking, and what, I was always able to get a replacement drink, in another clean plastic glass, before they were finished.

Selected used glasses went into marked plastic bags. I got multiple samples from (A) Fred, (B) Rita, (C) Cathy, (D) me, (E) Paul and (F) Corey. They were marked A to F and I Fed-exed it the next morning to Greg with a note. I told him that I did not want him to know right now who was who, but I wanted to know what the relationships were between all these people.

He called me two days after he received it. Samples A (Fred) and D (me) were not related to anyone else. Sample C (Cathy) was the product of B (Rita) and E (Paul). Sample F (Corey) was a product of E (Paul) and someone else. Cathy and Corey were half brothers and sisters!

Cathy was not Fred's daughter and Cathy was banging her half brother. Could we now prove Rita was still banging her lover over 25 years later?

This immediately brought out the same feelings of betrayal and despair that I had when I first found out about Cathy. Fred was a good man, he was warm and supportive, never quick to condemn. He was long suffering under Rita who tended to treat him and most others very poorly. Fred was very close to his brother, Larry, and Larry's wife, Angelka. I've had seen them all together supporting one another during the times when each of their wives were in the hospital.

Larry was just like Fred, a good man. He is also a physically imposing Vietnam era ex-Ranger, 230 lbs and about 4 ounces of fat on a bad day. Not bad for a 63 year old. I called Larry with the excuse that I wanted to do something special for Fred with the grandchild, and that I needed his help. Uncle Stan, a laptop and I went to see him at a quiet bar after his work. Larry is in charge of building maintenance at a high rise along the lake.

Larry greeted us warmly and I asked for the back room to stay in. After a little bit of small talk, he asked what I had in mind. Uncle Stan broke in. "We found out something very terrible about Fred. As his brother, we needed to speak with you first in confidence and then, and only then, either do something or drop it completely. If you decide to drop it, this conversation never happened. We never found anything. Nothing exists. Agreed?"

Larry was worried, but he agreed. He knew who and what kind of a person I was and the same for my Uncle Stan. I started my story of finding that my wife, his niece, was having a long lasting affair. I told him we were able to place a hidden webcam in my bedroom that has recorded months of their fuckings. This included last week's session on this computer in case he would like to see for himself. She was now pregnant by her lover and the divorce papers have been drawn up.

Then I looked at Larry and said, "This is not the problem." His worried look became even more intense. "The hidden webcam also picked up a conversation between Cathy and Rita. Cathy was worried that I would find out that she was cheating. Rita told her no one would know, you've been careful. Just look how long I've been with Paul."

Larry went from white to fire engine red. He started talking and I broke in. "Wait, we have done some homework, there is more." I told him about the DNA tests, and the all the results. Larry blurted out "What a fucking bitch."

For the next 15 minutes, he vented about the things that Fred had shared with him in the past 25 years about Rita. Fred was never sure that she was not fucking someone else, and he was not sure that Cathy was his. He said that Larry was devoted to his family, biological or otherwise. Fred could never bring him self to dig to find out if it was true or not, he just hoped for the best, and be the best person that he could be.

From the conversation between Cathy and Rita, we did not know where they were having their trysts. Rita does not drive and Fred is very careful about the little money he has. There would have been no additional cash for hotel rooms. This limits things. And everyone knew that Paul was cheaper than cheap. He would drive 5 miles out of the way to not pay a .80 toll. He makes Lincoln cry in his spending. (Think pennies, not a $5 bill.)

Our first guess is that they are using Fred's own bed when Fred has an overnight delivery to Tulsa each month. We would like to get a hidden webcam into his bedroom and living room, but he would have to be aware of it first or at least for us to have access to his house. We also do not have the resources to tail those two.

Then Larry laughed, loud and long. We froze, it was scary. Larry is imposing, and I easily imagine be lethal. He never described in detail what he did in Viet Nam, but little bits would come out when he was not being overly careful. It turns out that Fred does not own the house he lives in, Larry does. During the last recession when Rita was in the hospital, Fred got laid off and he sold it to Larry.

Larry looked me in the eye and asked how soon could I install something? I had asked Bill about installations without the internet and he said it was no problem. He would replace the two strand power cord to the radio with his custom one that included the additional wiring and connector in the grounding prong area. The outlet is replaced, and the power cord to the laptop is also retrofitted. Just looks like two power cords plugged into the wall. The data wire looks like the ground.'