Family is Not Blood Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did not know what to expect when she opened the door. Walking in, she saw an unorganized pile of stuff with a note on it. Your mother will be staying with you. She is not on the Fred's lease and needed somewhere to stay. In the corner was her parent's bed, or what was left her parent's bed. It was in a pile. There is no piece of wood or steel was longer than 2 feet. The mattresses have been quartered, along with all the linens and blankets.

She went to the bedroom and found the same for her. A destroyed bed and a third note. Before she opened it, she saw that the cable, internet and telephone were gone.

There was a bill for the car insurance on the dresser, with her name on it. There is also an overdue student loan payment next to it with her current address on it. Account Cancelled was written on her phone bill, and last months rent receipt with a post it saying the rent is due by Tuesday.

She opened that third letter by the bills. It says that the account that you had that you thought you had $20K in, has been depleted to $10K and that I did not do it. That was done by Corey using the cash station card you apparently lost a year ago. It appears he needed money to repair his car. Here is the number to the bank. They have pictures of the person who made every withdrawal from each ATM.

Her mother then staggered in, right on time. She was also in a state of shock. For the first time in their lives, no one was taking care of them. They had no one. There was a knock on the door, and a process server provided them both with their divorce papers. Corey was served when he went to his car after the shower.

In the boxes that were moved for Rita, I put in my personal touch. There were 8x10 photos of her and Paul fucking each other that were strategically placed to either be found now, or at a future time.

I did the same for Cathy. When she starts wearing her fall clothing, she will find her and Corey there. When she opens the bathroom mirror, she will see her and Corey screwing. I also had some bigger ones placed on the walls above the destroyed bed. But the one I liked the most was the one on the cereal box, the first thing seen tomorrow morning.