Family is Not Blood Ch. 05

Story Info
Rebuilding
5k words
4.36
20.9k
11

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wieliczka
wieliczka
819 Followers

November started and things were very good between us. In the past several months, we learned how to fight in a healthy way with each other and to compromise too. We had built respect and a real feeling of warmth and growth. The past was there, and it would hit us along side the head, but we would weather it. We also were drawing strength from one another.

When her father Fred collapsed at work, we thought it was not going to be a good ending. But after three days of testing, dehydration was the most likely cause. If I was not at Cathy's side, I was looking after Franciszka, picking her up, dropping her off, putting her to bed, or waking her up. Our family and friends jumped in as they could. Everything finally settled down by the week before Thanksgiving.

That is when Franciszka came down with the flu and could not keep anything down, or in. It was a week of her being ill, and then the next week of her getting her strength back. It took another two weeks for us to get back to normal. I gladly used up most of my remaining vacation time to be there. She was fine, we were exhausted.

For an early Christmas present, my Aunt Iwona gave us tickets to see Holiday Magic, the lights at Brookfield Zoo. After dark on the weekends, a big part of the zoo is opened and loads of lights and decorated Christmas trees from scouts to church groups are on display. It is not like the 4th of July fireworks at Navy Pier each summer in downtown Chicago. Even as a kid, I liked the time outside with the animals, and just walking around shoveled walkways in the night air, with many happy people around.

I picked up Cathy and the little one after dinner on the Sunday before Christmas, and we went. What a joy to see her smile and wave and shake hands with the costumed characters. Oh yes, her daughter liked it too. In the Children's zoo, Franciszka was able to actually pet several of the animals, including a real live reindeer. Traffic was a mess getting out, but all of us really had a good time.

Christmas Eve was two days away and we were scheduled to the max. On Tuesday evening, there was an early Christmas get together and presents for little Freddie by Mary and Maria. They were flying out to see some of Maria's family in California the next morning. Maria told me on the side that there was somebody she was going to introduce Mary to, but not to say anything.

Wednesday was Christmas Eve, and it was going to be a traditional Polish Wigilia, a Christmas vigil dinner at Uncle Stan and Aunt Iwona's house. Cathy's father Fred and his 'friend' Kaja were hosting the extended family party on Christmas day at his house.

I woke up on Christmas Eve morning, made a pot of coffee and pulled down my normal breakfast, Wheaties. I've always had a real hard time waking up. Without a strong cup of coffee and a good 45 minutes, I just am just not into being 'with it'. When I sleep, I am normally dead to the world. I was almost finished with breakfast, when I realized that the box was different.

Staring me in the face was a picture of the three of us at Holiday Magic at Brookfield Zoo. I'm carrying Franciszka in one arm, and her eyes are wide open and a most wonderful smile on her face. My other arm is around Cathy, holding her tight while she is holding me tight. We are all beaming and enjoying life.

"What the? Who? How did she do this?" I dialed her number. With the little one, I knew that she had to be awake. The first thing out of my mouth was "OK, how did you do it?" I really love it, but how did you do it?" With a real tone in her voice she says "First off mister." Whenever she says 'Mister', I know I am in deep trouble. "Who are you? Second off mister, get off of it. Third, How did I set it up? How did YOU set it up? I woke up this morning to seeing us on my cereal box. Who did you use to take the picture? Who did you use to sneak in here to paste it on my cereal box? Fess up NOW buddy."

"Cathy, I will not tell you anything untrue. Somebody did the same thing to me." I paused. "'They' are conspiring against us again. Wait a minute, there is a little writing on the front of the box. Let me read it. 'Merry Christmas From Aunt Iwona'." There was a minute of silence. Then very softly Cathy said, "No Mike, they are not conspiring against us, they all just gave us a great gift, they showed us us, all of us."

"You're right Cathy, she and everyone else really went out of their way to do this. The tickets, finding us there, THE BREAKING INTO OUR APARTMENTS. But I'm not bitter about that. Let me think, Uncle Stan and Fred still have your keys. You never changed them. No one has the keys to my apt. But I did keep a third set in my...no they are not there."

"Mike, have you looked at that picture closely? It is beautiful. My hair is a mess. I am wearing enough clothes to outfit a family in Siberia in the winter. You have a big blob of smeared chocolate on your face from some of Freddie's kisses, and we are all as happy as can be. It is beautiful. And it is beautiful that they did it for us. That picture is really of us."

The dinner later that night was glorious. Aunt Iwona made a mushroom soup that was to die for. Traditionally, it is a meatless dinner, and the fish and everything else always makes it wonderful. We could not thank my Aunt and Uncle enough. She introduced her co-conspirators, Stan and Bill. Shelly and Marek and their two little ones were the photographic team. Mary and Maria, while in California now, had kept us busy last night. Cathy and I thanked them all. The cognac and a bottle of krupknic, a polish honey liquor, were in demand.

Franciszka was sleeping in the portable playpen that we brought, and Cathy went to get her. That is when my Aunt asked both Cathy and I to see something in back of the kitchen first. "Here is the last part of my present to you two. It is a bottle of Champagne, and we will take care of your daughter this night. You two need some time alone. And don't even think of arguing with me. If you do, I'll get Maria on you and then you'll both be sorry." She laughed and smiled sweetly and said, "You two can pick her up in the morning. Merry Christmas and good night. Now get out of here."

I was shocked, and I looked over at Cathy, and she smiled, and then kissed me. She pulled me off to the side and asked if I was ready for this. I kissed her back, and held her. I told her I was ready in October, but life got in the way. Then she grabbed my ass and squeezed. We were not going to be friends with benefits, were going to be lovers, real lovers, totally and for real. I was nervous.

When I started driving to my apartment, she asked why we were not going to hers. "You have single bed while I have a queen. We can get back to your apartment in the morning for you to change clothes. Right now, I do not think that you will need any."

With the bottle of champagne in one hand, and my love in the other, we walked into my apartment. I barely got the front door closed when she threw herself at me and squeezed me with her arms and legs for all I was worth. I pulled her mouth into mine and let my hands roam over her back, grabbing her ass and squeezing it playfully. Her hands were on my shirt buttons and my shirt was half off before I remembered the champagne. Then I immediately forgot about it while her hands roamed over my head and hair, caressing my face.

She broke free from me and said that she would get the glasses and that I needed to open the bottle, and be damn quick about it. Grabbing a towel from the kitchen, I was rocking the cork when I saw her disappear into the bedroom. She turned to me and her blouse was open. Looking into my eyes, she slowly and seductively let it slide down off her shoulders while I watched. The look of love and lust, permission and anxiousness, and hope and happiness, it was all there.

She held the two flutes in front of her. I put the bottle down, and reached for the glasses, but somehow I missed and massaged both of her orbs until she moaned.

"What does a girl have to do to get a drink around here" she cooed. I smiled and reclaimed the bottle, then poured us both a glass of champagne. "Cathy, a toast to us, over heated, over-sexed, overdue and head over heels in love and lust."

After the third sip between kisses, I pulled her glass away, and grabbed her face and kissed it like there was no tomorrow. There wasn't, there was only now, and forever. My hands caressed her hips and slowly tugged her skirt down to the floor. I was rubbing my hands over her silky slip when I realized that she had loosened my belt and was lowering my zipper. Rubbing her hands over my manhood through my shorts felt so good. She slid my pants to the floor, and gripped my ass cheeks and pulled me to her. She rubbed her body against mine in such a wonderful way. She then pushed me down till I was sitting on the bed. We pulled off the rest of my shirt, shoes, socks and pants from my ankles. I was there in my drawers. That is when I protested and finished removing her slip and stockings, one at a time, slowly and carefully. We were standing there in our underwear licking our lips at each other.

I unclipped her bra and was rewarded once again with the most beautiful sight of her breasts, with her nipples standing at full attention. I bent down and started to lick and gently nibble at them, while my hands had pulled her panties slowly, ever so slowly off her ass and down her legs. At that point, I knelt down and sucked and licked her right tit for all it was worth while my hand spread her legs and I rubbed her clit.

With some loud moaning, she stopped me and pushed me back on the bed. Leaning over me, she kissed my mouth, then moved to my neck, my chest, and stomach and pulled off my underwear and fully grabbed my cock. Maintaining eye contact with me, she proceeded to slowly lick and suck my cock. "Cathy, you better stop because it had been a while, and I going to come soon."

She smiled, "Right now I'm going to be bossy. I'm going to tell you what to do. Because after you come, you are going to eat me till you are hard again. But when you come now, come over my tits. That is what I want. This is the start of totally being with each other. I want to wear your cum." Looking in my eyes, she started moaning while she sucked me royally while she played with herself. We had a lot of catching up to do.

"This bitch is expecting a full three rounds out of you tonight mister. And every one is going to be different. Tonight is about your dreams, and mine and a couple of ours" and she put me back in her mouth. I could not hold out any longer and I started to immediately shoot right then and there. She pulled me out of her mouth and she aimed me to her tits. I've never come on her before. I could not believe how much I came. When I finally settled down, she came up to me and kissed me. We shared the faint taste of my cum that was in her mouth. She rubbed in what was on her, and me. We smelled like glorious sex.

That is when she looked at me and smiled. "We are supposed to live our fantasies with each other. I've never done this before." Then she got a wicked smile on her face. "And now you get to eat me until you get hard again, and then you get to try something you want to do. NOW EAT. This Bitch says EAT." And she spread her legs and grabbed the back of my head.

I did not have to be asked twice, but I was going to do it my way. I started by kissing her mouth, then moved to her neck, all the while caressing around her slit. She tried to move my hand into her pussy, but I refused. Then I had to pull her hand out. When I moved my mouth to her tits, I started licking a little bit of my cum off of her. She immediately came like gangbusters. This was not the first time I tasted my self on a woman, but I knew that I would have a lot more of it with this wonderful hot bitch of mine.

I moved below her and put her legs over my shoulders, and my mouth just inches away from her pussy. "Such a pretty pussy, I could look at it for hours." I was licking all around it, driving her crazy. She was starting to get desperate, she kept moving her ass back and forward, and left and right in the hope that my tongue would connect. She kept moaning and started to plead with me. "Mike, lick that pussy of mine, now, I need you and your tongue to satisfy me so bad. Damn it Mike, you really are a bastard, a filthy bastard, MAKE ME COME NOW."

Then I looked at her lust filled eyes, "I'm your filthy bastard, and you are my one hot bitch" then sucked her clit till she exploded. All I heard when my ears were not being squeezed by her thighs was, "oh yes, you wonderful filthy bastard, you wonderful filthy bastard." I let her collapse, while I went back for the champagne. She was still breathing hard when I got back.

Sitting up, she accepted the refilled glass, and gave me the biggest hug and kiss I ever had. "You just gave me the biggest, best, most exciting time I've ever had. Even my dreams and fantasies were pale compared to this." She stopped to take another sip, but I broke in. "I have never had a woman who came from me sucking on her tits." She giggled and a little sheepishly said, "It was more than that. I've sucked guys off and swallowed. No one really wanted to kiss me after that. I admit it is not the most pleasant thing in the world, but it is about your partner. It was a turn on for them, that turned me on. You licked your spunk off of me! You blew my mind."

"Cathy, there was a part of me that thought that you would like it. We need to try new things as they come into our heads. That was not the first time I've done it for a woman, but as you said, it is about your partner." We talked about being open to each other for a lot of things. We did not talk about what we wanted to do, but I think that each of us would try different things tonight. The other always had an option to say no. "Cathy, I say, we go for it tonight."

Then I drained the last of my glass. "If I remember correctly, it was supposed to be my turn on what we were going to do?" Cathy giggled seeing that I was quite hard. She gave it a little caress and drained her glass. I got up and went to the nightstand, and pulled out some condoms.

"Mike, unless you are going to do my back door, you won't need those. Things were going so well for us. I went on the pill last October, before everyone got sick. We don't have to worry about that, I've wanted to feel you in me for months."

"Cathy, I've wanted to come inside of you for months, and now is the time. We have all night, and I want to make it last."

I grabbed a piece of chocolate and broke off a chunk. I slowly brought it up to her mouth and let her nibble on it. Then I took her glass and emptied the rest of the bottle in it. I brought it up to her lips and let her sip some more. Then I replaced her glass with my mouth and softly kissed her lips, while caressing her tits. I heard her moan softly. I pushed her down on the bed and traced my finger over her chest, slowly doing circles around her breasts. My other hand started heading south and I brushed against her triangle of hair. She shuddered in delight.

I was going to slowly tease her until I was ready, and from what I felt of the quickening of her breath, she was almost there. That is when I whispered into her ear "I going to fuck you good and long. Are you going to like that?" "Oh fuck Mike, don't tease me a second longer, put the wonderful cock in my pussy, MAKE ME CUM, please make me cum. FUCK ME NOW." I slipped my cock into her and she smiled while I slowly pushed it all the way in, then slowly pulled nearly out. She was panting and using her muscles to grab my cock. I was in heaven.

There is something about a leisurely fucking with somebody you love, everything seems so right. This went on for 10 minutes when she said to switch places. She got on top of me, and lowered herself, with a little bit of help, on to my cock. She began rocking on me. She dangled her tits in front of my face for me to suck and caress. She really starting getting excited and that got me excited too. Suddenly, she scrunched up her face and started panting that she was coming. That caused me to go over the edge too. I hoped that the neighbors were not home that night. We would have woken them. We became a mass of twitching sweaty mass of arms and legs and bodies that only slowly relaxed. She stayed on me, lying down on my chest.

Then she got a mischievous smile on her face and said it was her turn. She started moving up, inching up to my face, her knees on either side of my body. I knew what I was going to be getting, a cream pie, my first cream pie. She wanted me to eat my cum and her juices straight from her pussy. Excitement covered her face, and a trail of my cum across my chest. When I could start breathing on her clit, I looked at her eyes. "It's my turn next, and I'm going to fuck your ass." Her eyes kit up and she quickly shoved her pussy on my mouth. "YES you filthy bastard." I began licking and sucking it immediately. She came like the fourth of July, then I stuck a finger up her ass and she almost exploded from the pleasure. I licked her pussy and ate out what was left of my cum, my first cream pie. That was when she collapsed. I have never seen her more satiated.

I got up and poured myself a strong gin and lime, wanted to cleanse the palate. It may not be the best drink in the world, but a gin and lime does make your mouth taste better. I walked to her face and put my flaccid cock in front of her. I slowly traced its tip over her cheeks, and then onto her lips. Then she smiled again and said, "What have we here? Not yet hard? Not ready to go? I should be helping you along." She giggled and began to lick my cock. She cleaned off both our juices till my soldier was standing up straight again. "That's better, he has some work to do now, doesn't me?"

With the mischievous smile, she turned around and got on her hands and knees, spreading her ass checks for me. "Do you like what you see?" And in her best star trek voice "You are going where no man has ever gone before." and laughed. "You are going to take my virgin ass now, and I couldn't be happier." She paused and then said, "If you want to go bareback, you can. I only wanted three tonight, and we can shower tomorrow before we start again. Now get me some of that gin and lime you were having. Then you can have this hot bitch's ass till you come."

We did not sip the drinks, but drank them like shots and started kissing again. I was reaching around her back and found her little rosebud. She began to moan when I slipped a lubed finger into her. She cooed and started backing into it. I got behind her and spread her legs. Getting more lube, I lubed my cock and her ass. In fact, I was putting two fingers into her pussy and one then two into her ass, filling both her holes, she was in heaven. She was pushing back and rocking into my hand and moaning.

Then I said "I'm your filthy bastard, aren't I?" She moaned yes. Again I said, "I'm your filthy bastard, and you are my hot bitch." She moaned again and said, "You are my filthy bastard, my own filthy bastard, and no body else's, and I am your one and only bitch. You make me so hot, YES, I'M YOUR HOT BITCH, now fuck my ass with your beautiful hard cock. Please fuck my ass."

I had put two fingers into her ass by that time, stretching her out. It was still wonderfully tight but she was loosening up nicely. Then I put my cock at her entrance, teasing her with its tip. She moaned while I was rubbing it back and forth across her rosebud. When I started to put it in, she tensed up, but I said that I was going to go slowly.

"Slowly back into my cock. Back into it at your own pace." She grabbed my hand and squeezed a couple of times. Slowly pumping her ass against me, she slowly opened up and then my head popped in. I waited.

wieliczka
wieliczka
819 Followers
12