Family Isn't Blood - Fred's Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Finding someone new.
8.6k words
4.46
12.6k
5

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wieliczka
wieliczka
814 Followers

Cathy and Mike were working hard at reconnecting. I finally got to go to the sidelines without Cathy. She was in the game, and doing healthy things. With all the damage she and Mike had been through, it was so great to see them try again. They were, and they were not, the same people as before. A little older and wiser and much more mature. Did I mention scared, heavy on the scared part. I still got to hear when things were not so good, but that is what a parent is for. I listened and would ask a question that shed some light on either her psyche, or his. I tried hard to never give an answer.

With all this healing going on around me, I was feeling much better myself. My 25 years of marriage was over, and I was into a new life. An unattached grandpa holding a little one is a magnet for women. Young women, middle aged women, and older women all like little babies. I guess that the silver in my hair makes me safe. I was starting to wonder how to keep me safe from them. I wanted to start going out, but have not done that in damn near 30 years.

This time it was Cathy that helped me. She started with my clothing and hair style, I was getting a make over and none to happy about it. But I was resigned to it. It actually turned out to be pretty good. Didn't even cost me a fortune, just needed to replace some worn out and dated clothing anyway.

Do you have any idea how many older unattached previously been married LONELY women there are out there in our little community? They have their antennas out and their wits about them. They hunt for bear, and this polar bear just came out of his den, blinking in the sunlight. I'd hate to see what Florida is like for an older single guy.

The saving grace is something that they really did not have when I was a kid, group dates. They don't call it group dates, but it is a group date. No one is really paired up, but can be. And as a group, there are activities from dinners, dancing, movies, downtown attractions, or picnics and the like. Kind of like the current speed dating without the steroids. I never looked at other women when I was married, and now not only could I, I was suppose to. Cathy and Mike were on the sidelines cheering me on. This role reversal stuff....was making me come alive inside. I've spent so much time and energy on others, that I really forgot about my self. In 30 years, it was going to be time for me. What the fuck am I going to do now?

After being on the group date circuit, I began seeing some of that crowd for coffee and maybe lunch or brunch on weekends. I was not serious enough for dinner and what ever came after that. That was going to take me longer to ease into. I was always a sucker to get laid, and I was not going to do it like that again.

There was a woman that did attract me, and she was not running after me either. Kaja was a 5 year widow with kids and grandchildren in town, and another daughter in Florida with a husband, two 3 year old twin boys. That daughter wanted to have more. Kaja was a warm person, with a quick wit, blue eyes framed by her silver hair. She also had a slight Polish accent that I always find so appealing. Did I say that she can make blueberry perogies like no one else can? With sour cream, it is heart attack city in the making if I had them every day.

We starting to meet for breakfast on weekends, then it moved on to lunch on Sunday's also. I knew that when we progressed to dinner DURING THE WEEK, I realized that we were getting serious. It is so nice to be with someone that the term "High Maintenance" did not apply.

I have not been intimate with anyone since a couple of weeks before the shower. I've been so busy that I have not missed it much. Now I was starting to miss it. There are now "dos and don'ts" of sex during the time of aids. I remember reading about how it was a problem in certain retirement communities. This time I asked Mike, not Cathy, about how to handle it. Not that I did not trust Cathy, I was just more comfortable talking with a guy, not a daughter.

Current thinking, the bottom line is always wear protection, get yourself tested with regularity, get your partner tested with regularity. Unstated: stay monogamous. Asking questions may not be romantic, but it shows that you care, and that is romantic. I had not even kissed her deeply yet. It was not so complicated 30 years ago.

I invited Kaja over to my house for dinner one Saturday evening. I determined that I would rather talk about it alone with her, not in a restaurant where others could hear or stare at me when she slapped my face and stormed out. It turns out that she was a couple of steps ahead of me. She has not been sexually active since her husband died. It was not important to her after that. With me being around her, like her being around me, reopened us up to the possibilities and our awakening needs. Her daughter had 'the talk' with her too.

The dinner I cooked was nothing spectacular. I did barbeque a couple of pieces of chicken, some hamburgers and some vegetables. I knew that she liked merlot, so I shared a bottle with her. Mike told me how to 'let it breath' to make it more expensive tasting. I am still the peasant and always will be. After dinner was over, we went to the living room and sat on the couch talking. She was sipping krupnic in tea, I had some brandy.

We were talking about our children and then grandchildren for a while when we became quiet. I reached over to her and held her face in my hands and kissed her, kissed her fully. She kissed back, and then I pulled back, looking in her eyes. "The times that I have spent with you have been wonderful. I am very comfortable with you, and I think that you are with me. We have become closer emotionally too. Would you want to see where this will lead to?"

She nodded yes and was about to say something when I said, "Things are not like they were 30 years ago. We need to talk about being safe." She smiled and said, "My daughter had the talk with me. I have been abstinent for the 5 years since my husband died, and I had a hysterectomy 2 years ago."

"Kaja, I got a clean bill of health when I divorced and have been abstinent since. Would you like to accompany me to my bedroom and be my queen for the evening?" She offered her hand to me and we started something new in our lives.

We walked to my room while I was holding her hand. I stopped and kissed her gently, then with more force. She matched everything that I did, and then went a little bit higher, harder and deeper. Neither of us were in a hurry. Having been away from the intimate touch of another, and our age and history, we wanted to savor it. We also knew that this was not going to be a one night stand. I wanted her, I wanted to hold her, to feel her, to explore all of her body. I wanted her to make her come, to feel myself in her and her in me. To be lost in the loving touch of another, someone who cared about you. This was not a sexual conquest, it was a joining two people who cared. That is the most exciting thing in the world.

I held her close to me then started to unbutton her blouse slowly. I pulled it out of her skirt and gently caressed her bra covered breasts. She was tugging my shirt out of my pants then unfastening my belt.

I pulled her face to mine and kissed her deeply. She slipped her arms between us and started to unbutton my shirt, pulling it slowly off my shoulders and dropping it down to the floor. Then she stood back and said, "I want to look at you now. I want to see the man that has been on my mind. The one that cares about me." and then with a devilish grin, "The one that is going to take me to the moon tonight."

While looking me directly in my eyes, she ever so slowly let her blouse slip off her shoulders to the floor, followed by taking her bra straps off her shoulders. Watching this woman slowly undress, to strip for me was beyond my wildest idea this day. I was enjoying this so, when she unclasped her bra strap, and slowly dropped her bra to the floor. I was able to see a most wonderous set of tits connected to a most wonderous woman.

Then she unclasped her skirt and dropped that to the floor. That was followed by her slip and she was standing there in just a pair of skimpy panties, slowly turning me around so I could see all of her.

With that, she walked back to me and helped me take off my tee shirt. Her hands had undone my belt before, and now she was unbuttoning my pants, followed by pulling down my zipper. She reached in and felt my manhood then whispered into my ear. "I know that it had been a long time for you, as well as for me, but we have all night. Let's not worry about any kind of performance tonight. Let us just enjoy each other now." Then she kissed me and pushed my pants down, allowing then to drop to my ankles. She told me to sit down on the bed and then pulled them off the rest of the way, along with my shoes and socks.

I reached for her and pulled her down on me, we were both laughing like a couple of kids rolling together over the bed. We were kids again. Experimenting with something new, someone new. Only this time, it was with a lot more maturity and a lot less fear of doing anything wrong.

That is when I started to kiss her again, and caress her tits with my right hand, while I stroked her hair and face with the other. Just the feeling a live warm wonderful woman in my arms was heaven. She had other ideas. She told me to lay on my chest, and wait. So I did, wondering what was going on, and waited.

She rummaged in the medicine cabinet and came back with something. She started with helping me take off my briefs while I lay there. Thank god for Cathy helping me clean up my wardrobe some months back. Then she pulled out the lotion from the bathroom and started to give me a massage. Kaja started with my calves and them moved up to my legs. It was heaven. It is heaven that someone was actually touching me, it was heaven that it was not expected, it was heaven that it was someone who cared about me.

I've always kept tension in my body instead of letting it out through my mouth and getting me into serious trouble. She saw and felt that. Kaja started to work on that tension and I could feel some of it begin to melt away. That is the difference with young and old lovers. The older ones give their partners what their partners need, not always what they want.

From working on my legs, she moved to my back and shoulders. I died and went to heaven. I was relaxed on a big level, and I was also started to get worked up over what I was going to do to her. All this while I was thinking about things I had noticed of her, things she said and how she reacted to some things we came across. I had an idea, but it still was going to be a chance.

By this time, my back was finished, and she moved a little bit lower. I was looking forward to it, hell, I was looking forward to anything. This was not new for me, but it's been 30 years. She massaged each cheek, and then slipped a finger up my crack. I shuddered and moaned when she touched my asshole. This was not where we were going to end up now, but I knew now that this woman was not a plan vanilla lover. She was willing to take a chance. We were going to get along just fine.

This is when I flipped over and told her to lay down. Kaja protested that she was not finished. I told her that we had all night to finish what ever we wanted to. Now it was going to be my turn.

I started to slowly caress her tits, then started to suck on them carefully. She was rubbing her hands over my hair and was starting to breath a bit heavier. That is when I slid my hand around her bush then on to just outside of her cunt. I never touched it, just went around and around it. Her breathing increased and I knew I was on the right track. I slowly let my singer slip to her hood, and she shuddered. Then I kept my finger in, slowly caressing it up and down till her thrusts were with me. She was getting hot and heavy, and I was really loving it.

I could have brought her off right away, but I had other ideas. I moved my head down to her pussy and started to lick all around it. Then she started to talk, "You wonderful man, you very wonderful man, you got to make me come, please do it now, I'm dying."

Then she surprised me. She leaned over and took me in her mouth with one hand and with the other shoved my head down on her pussy. She came instantly and I was 10 seconds behind her. While she was thrashing and I was coming, she pulled me out of her mouth to shoot on her tits. All the while she continued to jack me off.

I love being surprised and this one was a great surprise. She rubbed my cum over her chest, then on to mine, and we collapsed on the bed together. I pulled the comforter over us and we slept for an hour. The first sleep of two souls that found one another.

She was the one that woke up first. We fell asleep spooning, me on the outside and she on the inside. My hand was holding her breast. She woke me up by swishing her ass against my cock. My soldier was at attention before the general was fully awake. Then she rolled over me and straddled her legs over my waist. She leaned over and kissed me. She pulled back and smiled at me, and she kissed me again.

"Fred, I see you are ready for another round? Aren't you?" With that she shimmied backward, until her pussy was right over my cock. She was so wet she was dripping. That was when she grabbed my cock and started sliding it across her slit, back and forth, back and forth. When she started the third time, I gave her a thrust with my hips, and got it in her before she knew what happened. She yelped a little then said, "A little eager for my pussy? Ok, I'll let you. This time. I'm a lot eager for your cock. I'm going to fuck you like there is no tomorrow." She rode me for the next 10 minutes, shuddering through an organism.

When she was distracted by coming, I flipped her on her back and grabbed both of her hands, holding then together over her head with one of mine. "Got you now" I laughed and she struggled, but not very hard against my hand. With my knees I split her legs apart. My other hand plunged two fingers into her dripping cunt and pumped her rough. The look of surprise followed by lust let me know, this was great for her. While she was starting to get lost into herself from my hands, I pulled my hand out. She gasped, then I slipped my wet thumb back up her cunt and two fingers up her ass to finish her off. Jackpot. Her coming from my hands was explosive and I gave her a few minutes to recover. I had not come a second time yet, but I was not worried.

"Fred, how in the world can I make you come if you don't let me? I got my fantasies of what I want to do to you too, you know." She said in a little mock pout. "Kaja, I am all yours." then lay back on the bed, awaiting for what she had planned.

First thing, she got up and grabbed the drinks, but did not give me mine. She put her finger into the krupnic, and coated my cock with it. She then proceeded to lick and suck that honey liquor all off my cock. Then she got the lotion again, and put some on her hands, and started on my balls, then went lower until she was massaging the outside of my ass. Some more lotion, some more rubbing, some more lotion and then slowly into my ass. It was obvious that Kaja liked things put up her ass and she liked to put things up somebody else's ass too. From a woman, this I don't mind and I just relaxed. She started to pump my cock as she pumped my ass. I was enjoying it, and let her do what ever she wanted. Then she started talking. "So you like me putting my fingers up your ass, don't you." She said with a smile. "I bet your are wondering why I'm doing this?" I nodded with a smile. "It's been over 30 years since I did this. My husband was not an adventurous soul, but I was. Honest, true and loving, but not adventurous. After he died, I realized I could also go quickly, and there were things I still wanted to do and other things to do again. I remember my boyfriends cum just bursting out when I played with their ass. I swore if I ever had a chance to do it, it was going to be the first thing I did. Thanks to you Fred, this is a dream of mine, and you're fine with it. That is the best part." I smiled at her, but kept my mouth shut about some other things I also did 30 years ago, and it was not a woman.

Kaja looked me in the eye. She lowered her head to my mouth and sucked my tongue from me, all the while stroking me with both hands. Then she moved her body to below my knees. Her head went down to my cock and looked me in the eyes as she started sucking me. Not a slow lick, but hard and loud suck for me to see and feel, all the while pumping my ass. She got her wish, and I gave her a mouthful of my cum. With a devilish smile, she came back to my mouth and shared it with me. Very little was going to be off bounds with this woman.

Kaja and I really had a great time together. We knew that we were not very serious about each other, but we both liked each other very much, and were comfortable and respected each other. We also both knew that there was more sand at the bottom of our hour glass than at the top. Our grandchildren were the most important things in our lives, they brought us the most joy. The friendship that Kaja and I shared was special, but it was not love, and that was ok for both of us. We enjoyed our time together. It was not just filling the voids that we both had before. But it was not nirvana either. We were close friends, we were living 'friends with benefits'.

After our first wild encounter in the bedroom, I thought that it would calm down and drop off. Kaja had other ideas. We did get to do things that I had thought about over the years. There was a romantic sex filled overnight at one of the private spa romantic only hotels. We got the room with a small pool in it.

I like and care about people for who they are, not what they look like. To be kind, Kaja has put on a couple of pounds over they years, and I really don't care. What the person is on the inside, what their attitude is, how they treat others is the turn on, A thin waist and perfect breasts and a vicious attitude is a turn off. An overweight woman with a warmth in her being, that's heaven. No one to impress, just some one who is real that is with you. The realness is the turn on.

The extra pounds sometimes limited what we could do. But in a pool, I was able to float her any way I wanted to, up and down and in and out, over and under. The swings were fun to play with too. I think that I even surprised her a little bit.

Kaja's daughter in Florida became pregnant. It was going to be twins again. There started to be problems with the pregnancy after the first 5 months. At 6 weeks before she was due, Kaja was asked to come to Florida to lend a hand. She booked a flight for the next day and came by to tell me what was going on. I offered to take her to the airport the next morning, and ask her to stay at my house so we could get out early. I picked her up at 6:30 and made supper for us both.

Her daughter had been having more health issues with this pregnancy, so this was not unexpected. However, over dinner, Kaja was starting to share some more information. She was feeling that she was going to need to move down there to be with them. The twin boys were one thing, and the expected set of twins was going to be a strain. But her son-in-law was promoted and his hours were expected to go from his normal 45 to 55+ hours a week. Kaja felt that there was no way her daughter's family was going to be able to make it. She wanted to prepare me for her most likely permanent move to Florida to help her daughter.

This was not unexpected, but we both knew that she needed to be with her grandchildren. If that was asked of me, I know that I would do it. I reached over and gave her a big hug and kiss and told her that she was doing the right thing. Go where you are needed.

wieliczka
wieliczka
814 Followers