Family Isn't Blood - Fred's Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started with one finger, then went on to two. That caused Zophia to begin moaning, a moaning that Kaja was feeling and liked alot. I always liked pumping fingers into an ass and a pussy at the same time. These two both loved it too. After I got her loosened up to almost three fingers, I put my cock against her bottom, and told her to back into me. Kaja lost the mouth on her cunt, but was rewarded by seeing a woman take it up the ass in front of her, live.

Even with out being touched, Kaja was fully enjoying the show in front of her. Zophia slowly kept pushing back, slowly rocking back and forth until my head popped in. Kaja saw her face relax, and that is when she presented her tit to Zophia's mouth for sucking. Zophia smiled, and started to suck, to the pleasure of the two of us, the three of us. Zopia kept rocking back and forth, stronger and stronger and started to pound her ass against me. That was when I held her ass still and started to pound her.

Kaja pulled back and brought Zophia's face back between her legs, holding her head there with her hands. I was hearing groaning by them both. It was Kaja's turn to talk. Looking at my eyes she said, "Do you like watching your lover eat my cunt while you fuck her ass? She is a good cunt eater you know. Not as good as you, but she is good. Looks like she really loves a cock up her ass. You're a good ass fucker too." She started to really seize up and in a 10 seconds, Kaja came, she came loud. Zophia would not stop eating her, and had to be pushed away.

I kept on fucking Zophia's ass, and she was moaning and getting lost in the feeling. I was so close to coming, but wanted to hold off. When I reached around and started to frig her cunt, she came, and collapsed under me. I pulled out, letting her rest.

Looking at the two of them, they needed a break and I needed a drink and some food. I knew that they wanted this day to be for me, but I had to make it for them too. So far, there have been no complaints, but I wanted to continue to surprise them, at least once more. As I have been with both of them, I remembered some games that I had played with each of them individually, now I was going to combine it all together.

I went to the kitchen to get a tray of some food to eat. Just some cheese, slices of sausage, fruits and some veggies with some cold beers and more wine. All the other things I was going to need were already in the bedroom, old silk ties. They both were going to get that treatment. I played light bondage games with both of them before, and I knew that they would love to live that again.

I brought the food back to the bedroom. Zophia was talking to Kaja when I entered. I sat down and put the tray carefully on the bed. We all grabbed something to eat and drink. This was hard work, we worked up an appetite. We started to talk about some of the things that we did, what surprised me, what surprised them.

Zophia spoke up, "Kaja, this was amazing, you were amazing. Fryderyk and I have played these games over the past year. Remember, Fryderyk and I had a real three way over 30 years ago. I remember having two men on me at once. It was good then, but with you, it was different. It was beyond all that I ever thought it could be. And I never planned that it would happen and was happy with the role playing." she paused, "I never thought it would ever happen."

Kaja replied, "You have one talented man there. Look at what he did to us. I wasn't even considering doing half of what I did. Then he made me want to do more. We were playing with each other to get him hot. We tried to tease the heck out of him, and he got us to do what?"

At that, both of them stood up and put their arms around me and held on. They just hugged me for a minute and kissed my face and neck. Zophia cleared the bed from what we were eating and Kaja had me lay down on my back. Kissing me she lay to my right side, then Zophia came to my left side. They both started to kiss me and move my arms over my head so they could be closer to me. Two women, so close to me. Then one of them giggled.

They both pulled out old silk ties of mine, and bound each of my wrists to a different bedpost, stretching my arms above my head. I was surprised as heck and didn't put up a fight at all. They then repeated it on my legs. In half a minute, these two women had me bound to the bed. They were laughing and giggling the whole while.

Zophia pulled my face to hers. "Fryderyk, no matter how hard we tried, you kept high jacking our plans for you. You were so good that we let you do it, but now, it is our plans, got it buddy?"

Kaja added, "You are really are piece of work. Even when we tried to do this for you, you made it something special for us. Now we got you, you can't do anything to stop us." I started to protest, but the both of them put their fingers on my lips, "Start by enjoying the show. You'll be up on stage soon enough." With that Zophia tied a bandana over my mouth for show, and stroked my forehead while giving me a kiss.

Kaja went into the nightstand for our toys. I've only added more to that stash since Zophia came to live with me. The both of them were picking some out and whispering to each other, and giggling too. Finally, they went to the end of the bed.

Kaja started in a sultry voice, "Fryderyk, do you like to watch your lovers touch one another? Touch each other when you can't?" With that, Kaja stood behind Zophia, both of them facing me. Kaja's arms encircled Zophia and grabbed her breasts, kneeling them, presenting them to me to look at. She was getting a slight moan for her efforts. This is what I had done to both of them for our pretend third. "Do you like these, do you like your lover's tits being presented to you, by the other woman? What do you think this other woman wants to do with these tits?" she paused and they both looked in my eyes, "Tell me what you think this other woman will be doing with these tits?"

"I think that you are going to kneed those tits in front of me. I think that you will suck those tits. You will do it to get her hot, and get me hot and bothered. But you want to suck those tits for you too."

My cock was at full attention, and they would glance at it and while looking in my eyes, lick their lips. What teases they are, I trained them so well. Payback is a bitch, and we were all loving it.

Kaja kept fondling Zophia's tits, getting some moaning from her for her efforts. Zophia was also rubbing her ass against Kaja, and getting a reaction from her too. Enjoying the experience with her eyes closed, Zophia said, "Keep rubbing these tits, you do a good job rubbing these tits. You like watching me get my tits rubbed by this woman, don't you Fryderyk? These nice woman hands rubbing your lover's tits. You and every man like to see two women together. You like watching don't you Fred?" With that, she turned around and took Kaja's face in her hands and planted Kaja's mouth on her right nipple and said. "Suck it woman, suck it for me, show him how well you can get me hot with your sucking. Oh yes, your mouth is so divine." and she moaned.

Leading her by her tits, Kaja directed Zophia to the side of the bed, so I could get a better view. Kaja sat down on the side of the bed, those tits at mouth height. She caressed, licked and sucked those breasts, a foot away from my face. She would ask me what I thought, and then laughed at my answer. My answer was the look of lust on my face. They were getting to me.

"Oh Zophia, somebody here besides you loves me sucking your tits. Did you ever think that your lover would be that kind of man? The kind of man that likes to see two women make love? Are you having more fun with a woman then he did when he had a man here?"

That brought back memories and not all of that long ago day's memories were bad. I remember watching Zophia get very excited while that man licked and sucked me. Watching my cock in his mouth caused her hand to go to her pussy for relief. When she was down on her knees playing and sucking both of our cocks, she asked us to kiss. With her hand between her legs, she came for us while we did it for her. Sometimes a mouth is just a mouth. But in heat and for your lover, sometimes anything goes. Now, she was doing that for me. Showing me that anything can go.

Zophia smiled at that one. "Who is having more fun? That's a hard one." She reached over and patted my cock when she said hard. She laughed at my wanting to hump her hand. "Oh yes, it is a hard one. I remember getting so excited by those two men licking and sucking one another, doing anything I asked them to do. I don't know who had more fun, was it them, or me." Then she brought her face to mine, "This time my Fryderyk? I still don't know who is having more fun." And she kissed my lips. Pulling away she looked at Kaja, "But having him tied up makes it so much easier to be in charge. We get to do what we want."

With that Zophia bent her head down and kissed Kaja, and slid a hand in and out of that other woman's pussy for a second or two of three or four. Just long enough to get a reaction from Kaja, and me. How she could tease more than just me.

"Kaja, how much hotter do you think we could get him? I mean, he's only come once today. How he held out, I'll never know, but he has to really be building up for a big blow out." At the word blow, they both laughed while I groaned. "Did I say blow. Oh, I'm sorry, I don't think he should end with a blow job. How do you think he should come? By hand? Between some tits? Oh I know, by his own hand between our tits." That way was low on my list. "What do you think?"

Zophia reached over to me and caressed my cheek, while she put Kaja's hand in her pussy. "There is something that everyone else in this room has done, that I haven't." Now she got the attention of both of us. "It appears that everybody here but me has had at least one cream pie in their life. I've given Fryderyk several and you ate mine earlier. I've eaten you both, but not his cum in your pussy. Fryderyk has always been so good at trying things, I should do that too." Kaja smiled and closed her eyes as she stroked Zophia's pussy harder.

"Kaja, would you like that?" She took Kaja's hand out of her own pussy and put her hand into Kaja's and began to stroke her slowly. She reached behind Kaja and by the look on Kaja's face I'm sure she slipped her hand over her asshole. "I'm sure that Fryderyk would gladly do his part, wouldn't you Fryderyk." She smiled at me. "And you know, we don't even have to untie him. What say girlfriend?" and ended with a kiss to her mouth.

"Zophia, you drive a hard bargain. All I have to do is fuck your lover, and then let you clean me up. And Fred gets to watch, all the while he is tied and can't do a thing. I don't know what I like better, the fucking, the sucking or teasing that tied up man. Well, girlfriend, I guess I'll do all three. What do you think Fryderyk? Oh, you're tied up and can't stop us. I'm so sorry." Zophia stood up and took a drink of wine while Kaja began to lift her leg to straddle me.

But she did not start at my cock, she started at my chest, and moved toward my head. Kaja leaned over and kissed me, and then giggled. She started to bring her pussy to my face, and planted her knees aside head. "Now be a good boy Fred, you need to get this pussy nice and warmed up." She planted her cunt in my face and stated to slowly hump my mouth. I ate her and licked her as well as I could until I heard a couple of low moans. That was when she pulled back, and shimmied back down to my cock.

Reaching underneath, she grabbed my cock, and rubbed it along her slit several times. I was so intent on what she was doing until it was to late, I didn't see Zophia slip her legs over my head. She planted her pussy on my face. "I hope that you don't mind Fryderyk, that looked so good for Kaja, I just knew I needed some of that too." She slowly rocked her pussy along my mouth. That was when Kaja slipped my cock into her cunt, and started humping away.

At first I heard their breathing as they were getting into it. Then, I heard some whispering, then some loud kissing. This kept escalating into their talking about what they were doing and wanted each other do to. Did they ever know how to tease me. Kaja was telling us how ready she was to have Zophia clean her out from my cum. "Fryderyk, I'm going to love to see the look on your face when your lover eats me out, cleans me up. Then if she wants to, she can have her way with me, and I can do what ever I want to her. All you get to do is watch."

That was more than Zophia could handle, and she came over my face, at first mashing her cunt on my face, then rolling off to the side, panting. Now Kaja wanted me to cum, and cum quick. She started humping me faster and faster, she started telling me that I was their play thing. Zophia recovered enough and got to the toys. She pulled out a small ass plug that vibrated. She held it out for me to see while she put some lube on it.

Kaja was smiling, thinking it was for me, but she didn't know she was wrong. After layering it with some lube, Zophia went behind Kaja and quickly slipped it in into her ass and turned it on. The immediate shock was replaced by pleasure. Pleasure she and I were feeling. Then Zophia started to lick and suck Kaja's tits, inches away from my face, and that was more than I could handle. I came and I came and I came. Kaja kept it up because she was close and started to come. I was in the sensitive after-come stage, and it almost killed me. She lay on my chest, catching her breath while the plug was removed.

That was when Zophia pushed her over and looked at me. Maybe I should share this creampie with Fred too, that way we all would have had one today. What do you think Kaja? Do you think that he'd like it too?"

Now that was going to be a game changer. But was this for real, or just to keep the uncertainty up? "Zophia, why don't you start, and we can see how Fred feels about it later. She slid to the side of the bed and spead her legs, smiling at what was going to happen.

Zophia lay between those legs and looked at me. "Are you going to enjoy this Fred? Are you goin' to enjoy your lover eat your cum out of a woman?" I realized that this was a real question, not play acting, not sex talk.

"Zophia, I've seen so much today, I've seen you and Kaja do things that I never thought you'd ever do. That I will always have in memory. You both have worked so hard, to the point of having to tie me up, in order to get your way. Do what you really want to do and don't worry about me. What ever you do, you know I'll like. If you want to eat that cream pie, I will watch you and enjoy it. I'm sure I will replay it for you in the future when we play together. We can always pretend too. What do you want to do? What do either of you want to do?"

She smiled at me and caressed my face. "What did I do to deserve a man like you? Fryderyk, I saw you do everything with that guy, even when you were not liking it. Here I give you the control to have me do this, or not, and you think of me."

"But I have a final request of you now." She looked at Kaja, and her cum leaking cunt, and then back at me. She beings to untie my arms and legs, giving me a minute to stretch. Then she gave me the silk ties and said, "I want you to make me eat her out. I want to be pushed into her, I want to resist."

Both Kaja and I were a bit shocked, but it was a game that we all had played, on both sides. I nodded to Kaja and she smiled back. We both were going to have some fun.

I stood up and grabbed Zophia from behind, lashing her arms together. "Look who I found spying on our fucking Kaja. Do you know her?

"Oh yes, she's the little wench that keeps looking in windows. What do you want to do with her, or should I say, do to her? I bet her cunt's wet."

I reached between her legs, "Kaja, she's dripping wet. She liked what she saw. I wonder if she liked you more than me? Look at how she is eyeing you. I think that it's you more than me. How should we punish her for looking in our windows?"

"I'd say that you should fuck her ass good and hard, but I just had you and you're gonna be soft for a while. How do you feel about using the whip on her, I think she'd think twice about poking her eyes where they don't belong around here anymore."

"Hey, wait a minute, you're still full of my cum. I'd love to see her clean you out, clean out your pussy with her mouth?

That was when Zophia spoke up. "No, please don't make me do that. I'll do anything, please don't make me put my face there, don't make me lick her, please no" At that point, I cut her off. "Kaja, I think that I'm gonna enjoy this one being a little pussy licker." Than in a rough demanding voice, "Get on your knees, now." and I pushed her shoulder down, being careful for her to not get hurt in any way.

Kaja then spoke harshly, "My little pussy licker. I like the sound of that. I just got a big load, now lick it all up. If you don't do a good job, there are a couple of asses for you to eat out too. START."

Zophia actually looked a little bit scared. We had a safe work that we used, and needed to remind her of it, so I whispered the word, Iceland into her ear, she nodded.

Zophia was now on her knees, and Kaja had spread her legs in front of her. "WHAT ARE YOU WAINTING FOR. You liked looking at us fuck, now you get to eat it all up. Start eating."

Zophis shook her head no, "Please, I'll never look again, please let me go, don't make me do this." I grabbed the hair at the back of her head and slowly pushed her face closer and closer to Kaja's pussy. "Like to look but don't want to eat? Start eating now or you are going to be cleaning out two asses." Then I slowly pushed her face into that waiting cunt.

Zophia kept pulling her head back, and I kept pushing it forward. "Eat that cunt you little cunt licker," as I held her head to Kaja's pussy. Zophia slowly let out her tongue, and when she connected, Kaja jumped, "She starting to eat me now, looks like you won't have to whip her with that belt. Yea baby, keep licking this pussy, keep eating his cum from me." At this point Zophia was seriously eating Kaja out, I could hear her sucking on her clit. "Kaja, she sounds like she is cleaning you out. Is she doing a good job?" Oh yes baby, this little cunt licker is doing great. She is doing me real good. I do think that she is going to make me cum if she keeps me up."

When we had finished, Zophia got us all robes. We relaxed in the living room, sipping wine. Sometimes we would talk, other times we were quiet, all in our own thoughts. It was past midnight when we realized that it was time to go to bed. Which bed and with who? This could get awkward very quickly, but Kaja spoke up first. "You guys look as tired as I feel, which spare bedroom is mine?" Zophia started to protest when she was cut short. "This is your house, this is your lives, you two are lovers. I am a guest. Never in a million years would I ever want to put any pressure on your bonds.

Besides, I'm a little plumper than you two stringbeans." Zophia laughed because it was not true for either of us. "There is not enough room on that bed for the three of us. So don't argue with me, just put out some towels and wake me in the morning. Good night all." At that, she gave me and Zophia a hug and the two of them went to the spare bedroom where Zophia showed her the spare towels.

Morning came sooner than we all would have like it to be. Zophia and I were able to get into work a little bit later, by 9 am, and Kaja only needed to be dropped off by her son's 'new' place. Somehow Zophia got up 15 minutes sooner that I did, and only 2 minutes before Kaja. They must have split the tasks and we all were soon sitting at the table drinking coffee and eating a warm breakfast.