Family Isn't Blood - Fred's Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a little bit of small talk, Zophia was the first to bring up last night. "I'm only speaking for myself right now, but I do want to hear what you both thought about yesterday." She cleared her throat, "I loved it. It was great, it was wonderful, I am glad it happened. It was an experience like no other that I had. It was the other side of the one I had with Fryderyk 30 years ago. Never in the world did I think it would ever happen to me, with the man that I love," she looked at me, "and another friend that I am so comfortable with." She looked at Kaja. "This had been so warm and trusting. I feel so safe with you two." That is when she reached over and took Kaja's hand in hers and said, "I never want to do this again." In a split second we all busted up laughing.

"Fryderyk, now I understand what you went through, and how you felt about your experience with us and that man. Don't get me wrong, having two men that I trust on me would be great. Like I heard Fryderyk talk about it before, it's great for your partner, but having a woman sexually is not what I am attracted to."

I was looking at Kaja while she Zophia spoke, and saw her nodding in agreement, not a polite nodding, but a real agreement. Kaja spoke up, "I feel the same way. I haven't been getting younger and since I lost my husband, I wanted to try new things. It was beautiful with you two last night. I felt secure, I trusted you both, fully trusted you both. I have to thank you for the experience of both of you." Then she looked at Zophia, "If you are ever in Florida, call me up. I would love to see the both of you again. When I first started talking with you, you told me something that made sense after I thought about it a while. You said you found out that no one is allowed to resign from this family. That is so true."

Then there was a little bit of mischievousness in her smile when she looked at Zophia, then glanced at me, "But if you want to just share him, without us sharing each other, I'll think about it. It may take me for a second or two before I say yes. That part I did like. What about you Zophia?"

At that I broke in, "What am I, chopped liver? Don't I have a say in this?" Then Zophia said, "Don't worry Fryderyk, we always save the best for last." Smiling at me she continued, "Giving Fryderyk another woman that we both trust? I don't know about that part, sharing you with another woman. I don't know." Looking at her face and hearing her tone, she was starting to tease me, and she squeezed my hand warmly. "It was fun to double team him. He still got his way, and we had to restrain him to bring him to our wills." At that the two of them laughed out loud while Zophia tenderly held my hand.

"If we were both up for it, I could see it possibly happening again. Fryderyk, you, the big hunk of meat that we've been talking about," and the two of them chuckled, "What do you think?"

With my best effort at an over the top theatrical hurt pride, "No body cares about me, they just love my body as a plaything." I immediately got the laugh that I wanted. "But seriously, I don't think that we all are in any serious disagreement. As I've said before, we all have to agree on things, and if the situation comes up again, then we'd have to agree about it then. This is about my trust with my love here, "glancing at Zophia, "and our friend there." glancing at Kaja.

"Last night was beautiful for many reasons. Over 30 years ago, it was good for me too, it made me a better lover. I also found out, just like you two, that there are some fantasies that work out great, and others that we pass on by. As we can talk, life is great for us all right now. I thank you both." Then I reached out and hugged them both. It quickly became time to leave. Zophia showered and left first. Kaja and I were slightly behind her. This chapter in our life ended. Now on to the next one.