Family Issues Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wanna take Li Jun for a whoopie?" Nadine nodded towards him.

The young man heard his name, and turned to them with a smile.

"I think he's grown fond of you," Nadine lit a long cigarette. "Can't imagine why."

"Fuck Li Jun!" Diana snarled.

"He would like that."

"No! I mean...fuck that, you know what I mean!"

Nadine blew a cloud of smoke in Diana's face.

"Stop that! I don't want your crappy Lace Boys. I want my boyfriend back. It's your fault that he ran away."

"Mine?"

"You tricked me into doing it with Li Jun and Yu."

"It's everyone's fault. Well, except yours, obviously." Nadine blew another cloud of smoke in Diana's face.

A rubber ball bounced off the table, and hit Diana's head.

"Sorry!" In the corner of the room, one of Nadine's wrestlers was shooting hoops at a mini basketball station, with Nadine's little sister. The giant futanari, nicknamed Madame Hulk, picked up the ball. "Sorry 'bout that." She didn't look particularly sorry. "The girl is still learning." She aimed at the board and threw a perfect arc into the hoop. "Three points."

Iman clapped happily. She picked up the ball, threw it, and almost shattered an expensive-looking vase.

"Very nice, sweetie," Nadine said.

"You said you'd help with Kevin," Diana snarled.

"Did you do what I told you to?"

"Four days ago."

"He should call soon, then," Nadine said.

"Helen would kill me if she found out."

"Why would she even care?"

"My sister didn't even want to use the debt he owes her to bring

him back home."

Nadine put out her cigarette. "The more I hear about your sister, the more I want to meet her. She sounds strong."

"Helen wouldn't give someone like you the time of day. She thinks she's better than everyone else."

Nadine shrugged. "Do you want Kevin back or not?"

"More than anything."

"I'm not sure that you're mature enough to make that decision." Nadine lit another cigarette and offered one to Diana. "I'll call you soon on that debt, asking for something in return."

"I know."

"You're like a little girl, Diana. I know you. You promise things that you never intend to keep. You probably think that you can walk out on your debt, or stab me in the back. Won't happen, darling. We were lovers once, but this is business."

The look Diana gave her was one of pure hate.

"You're too stressed. Take Li Jun for a ride, it'll make you feel better."

"Your Lace Boys don't come close to Kevin."

Nadine's smile had more than a pinch of cruelty. "Don't I know?"

"What?"

"I forgot to mention it, senile old me, but that night you took Yu and Li Jun for a test run, I took Kevin for a long and sweaty one-on-one."

"Fuck off. You're just trying to get under my skin."

"He said I was the best sex he ever had." Nadine stretched her lips over her front teeth and blew smoke rings. "Not that there was any real competition to begin with."

"You're lying."

"Am I? By the way, the feelings were mutual. He's the best sex I ever had."

Diana tensed. For a second she wanted to explode. She'd go medieval on her ex's ass, and to hell with the consequences. Then she reconsidered.

Madame Hulk's eyes were on her the entire time. Maybe basketball with Iman wasn't the only reason she was there? The giant futa watched her with an amused smile smeared all over her face. Jumping Nadine would lead to an obvious outcome.

She tried to relax, and imagined Kevin. Everything about him calmed her violent soul. She felt complete when he was in her arms. She didn't need drugs or clubbing, nor alcohol when they were together. Just his purple eyes and his warmth. Unfortunately, as soon as she formed his willowy body in her mind, she couldn't help but imagine Nadine with her giant dong, pounding him. Now even the thought of Kevin wasn't relaxing.

Another ball hit Diana's head, hard, and she saw stars.

"Can't you tell that retard to play outside?" she snarled.

Nadine smiled. "Follow me, darling; I want to show you something."

"Where to?"

The smile was gone, and Nadine started walking. "Iman, sweetie, you stay here and keep practicing. You're doing great."

"I know." Iman picked the basketball. This time she hit the vase.

Nadine sighed and walked out the door.

Madam Hulk motioned Diana to follow, and Diana realized that following Nadine wasn't optional. The three girls crossed the hall into the main yard, and entered a big garage with several supercars. A raven-haired futanari with a broken nose wearing an oil-stained overall was working on a Pagani Zonda, polishing it.

"Diana, I want you to meet Veronica. Veronica used to be a freighter ship's captain, but now she's responsible for my cars. She makes sure they're always spotless."

Diana stared at Nadine.

"You're asking yourself 'what's Nadine's point', right? The point is that you're stupid, Diana. It took Kevin two minutes to figure me out. You've known me for months, and you're still clueless. See, Veronica here didn't figure me out either. Her job was simple; smuggle Lace Boys from Ukraine and China in containers, and bring them here. It's a complex operation, smuggling sex-workers into this country. Her job, however, was simple. Keep the young men healthy and fed, that's all. But Veronica was greedy."

Diana looked at the girl polishing the car. She didn't lift her head once, even though Nadine was discussing her.

"See, every trip, Veronica would pick one sex-worker from the container. Force him to warm her bed through the entire trip. One time she picked the wrong guy. A virgin. I had to work with new recruiters that one time and they didn't fill their quota. So, they tricked a gullible young man, telling him that he was going to be an au pair for an elder woman in the new country. Of course, he didn't want to give his ass to Veronica. What do you think she did? Huh? What did you do, Veronica?"

Veronica kept her head down, but Diana noticed that her hand on the car was shaking.

"She raped the poor thing over and over again, twenty-two nights in a row. She got careless in the end, and he managed to escape, then he threw himself overboard in the middle of the Atlantic. Do you have any idea how much it cost me? So now Veronica owes a huge debt, which she will be paying for the rest of her life. Brigitte also made sure that she'd never rape anyone ever again. Veronica, please show Diana."

The dark-haired futa nodded fast, still not looking at them. Veronica pulled her overalls down to her knees, and then pulled down her boxers. Underneath, where there were supposed to be a pair of testicles, there was only a deep scar. Instead of a cock, Veronica had a short, ugly stump.

Diana averted her eyes.

Nadine clicked her tongue. "Nuh-uh! Cecilia?"

Madam Hulk clasped her massive paw around Diana's neck, made her bend, and forced her to look closely.

Nadine stooped until her lips almost touched Diana's ear. "Have you figured me out yet, little girl? Call my sister 'retard' one more time. Just try to cross me once."

-

"Wow, Melvin!" Ashley had an annoying habit of stuffing her mouth with food before every sentence. "That's officially my favorite pasta dish. What do you call it again?"

"Pasta a la Kevin. 'Kevin', with a 'k'."

They were sitting around the small table in the girls' room, dining on the meal Kevin made with their help. As professional athletes, both girls were used to a strict diet, but after seeing the delicacies Kevin could conjure, Megan declared that a onetime slip is not such a big deal. He used everything in the kitchen and cooked for a battalion. Half the floor was enjoying the results. Some of the girls already suggested they'd adopt him.

Ashley flushed her mouth with a glass of wine. "Sure thing, Melvin. Do you want more wine? It's Vin Jaune. Michelle's mother is the French ambassador. They have these posh parties at the Embassy all of the time, and she always pinches wine bottles and brings them here."

"I'm good."

"Sure? Your ears would fall off if I told you how much this bottle costs."

"I already got a buzz going, and I have a date tonight."

"I thought you didn't have a girlfriend," Megan said.

"Her name is Helen, and she's just a friend. It's a tradition. We catch a movie every Sunday night."

"Helen, who is just a friend, and you go on dates with? Hmmm..."

"Yes, these things do exist, Megan."

"You sound defensive."

"Leave Melvin alone, he said she's just a friend, and I believe him." Ashley kissed Kevin's cheek and left a string of pasta on it.

"Jesus, you eat like a fucking pig," Megan snorted. Her face was red, and Kevin believed that she finished half the bottle on her own. "Ashley, you're an embarrassment."

"Will you stop that already," Kevin said. "You're on her ass all the time."

"Yeah." Ashley licked the pasta from his cheek and giggled.

"She's an embarrassment. She eats like a ten-year-old. She tells inappropriate jokes at the most inappropriate situations."

"Am not."

"During my aunt's funeral, she was Jewish by the way, Ashley decided to tell a joke about a rabbi, a priest, and a choir boy."

"Aunt Edna would have appreciated it; she always had a great sense of humor."

"Ashley farts, and then she pretends it's hilarious. She doesn't realize that she's just not pretty enough to be that stupid."

"My little brother, Ben, used to fart and joke about it," Kevin interjected.

"Then he's a moron too."

"It wasn't his fault; he was born with an extra chromosome. It's called Down Syndrome."

"Oh, crap. Sorry." Megan clenched her teeth.

"Yeah, got serious all of a sudden." Kevin smiled. "Forget about it. He went to a special day-care but back home he didn't have any friends, so he used to hang around me a lot. We would fart, and then we would pretend it was some exquisite smell. 'Yo smell that, I just farted a cinnamon cake. Yo, I just farted a hippo with diarrhea.'"

"Ew, Gross!" Ashley pinched her nose. "Boys."

"Totally. I would invent smells, and Ben would pee his pants laughing. Yeah," Kevin smiled, but his eyes became sad. There was not a single memory with Ben in it that wasn't laughter. Ben had never cared that the cards the universe had dealt him were less than kind. He was always smiles, and laughter, and hugs. "What I'm trying to say, Megan, is that it doesn't matter. Family matters. The people who love you matter. So what if they're sometimes an embarrassment. Life is too fragile to waste on the expectations of people who don't count. Fuck it. I would give anything to play the fart game with Ben again."

"Tell him the next time you see him that you want a re-fart." Ashley giggled.

Kevin imagined himself going through the pearly gates. There would be a beautiful woman with purple eyes holding the hand of a little boy waiting for him. Ben wouldn't be able to contain his excitement and would start jumping up and down as he always did when Kevin returned home from school. He would be telling the angels to put on their gas masks because a farting party was about to commence. It made him smile. "I will tell him exactly that."

"Hey, don't be sad, purple eyes." Ashley gave him a tender kiss on his mouth. Maybe it was the wine, but her lips lingered on his much longer than a heartbeat. Suddenly, her lips parted, and Kevin sent his tongue into her mouth, to tour its way around. The wet tip met her lovely tongue, and he dragged it gently, inviting her to the dance.

"Hey," Megan giggled from his other side. "What about me?"

Kevin turned around and kissed her deeply. Lips pressed against lips, tongues wrestling. Ashley kissed the back of his neck, then licked his ear.

"What about me?" Ashley laughed.

Kevin turned and leaned in, keeping his eyes on hers, and Ashley gasped. As she lowered her face, her lips pursed. He wanted to feel their soft warmth. Ashley pulled her top off, and Kevin pulled his. She sat down and pulled him off his chair onto her muscled body. As his body leaned forward for a kiss, he felt her pointy nipples scraping his chest. She was a heatwave, and that heat radiated through his entire body. Eagerly, Ashley offered her tongue. He opened his mouth and welcomed her in. They melded together, for a long kiss. She wrapped her powerful arms around his neck and hungrily devoured him.

"Hey, what about me?"

Kevin tried to pull back to give some attention to Megan, but Ashley locked him in a tight grip. She began to suck his tongue deep into her mouth.

Kevin felt Megan's long fingers on his thigh. Her other arm looped around his naked torso and pulled him backward.

Ashley growled, and Kevin felt the vibrations rock his face. Her muscles tensed around him. She wasn't giving him up without a fight. He moved his hands to her shoulders, to push her back. Then he felt fingers traveling up his thigh, unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down. He felt the air against his naked buns, and then a wet finger entered his anus from behind. Kevin whimpered into Ashley's mouth.

He knew resistance was useless as Megan began moving her finger in and out. His hole acted on its own will to try to trap her finger—not wanting it to move away from him.

Ashley let go of his mouth but kept her arms around his neck, devouring him with her eyes.

"God, I want you." Her voice was hoarse with lust.

Megan's finger went deep, and Kevin's body shivered, as his tunnel clasped around her finger.

"I want you," Megan whispered. He felt her body pressing against his back. She took off the dress she wore, and her nipples pricked his skin from behind. Her finger never stopped for a minute, to move inside his ass.

Kevin pulled on Ashley's nipple with his teeth. She cried out as he did, and he joined her as a second finger entered his most private spot. The small room echoed with squishy sounds as Megan set a steady rhythm. In and out, in and out.

Ashley pulled his head from one nipple and directed him into its twin. Kevin took the pointy nub and sucked hard. Ashley jolted every time his teeth pinched.

Megan kept pumping with her fingers while she placed her free hand on Kevin's balls. Her index finger scraped his inner walls and rubbed his fun button. She removed her fingers, and a second later he felt her spit into his hole. The fingers entered his anus again, but this time there were three of them.

He felt Ashley moving frantically beneath him. She wiggled out of her pants and underwear. She sat up on the chair and pulled his naked body on top of hers. Her cock was pulsing and big between his legs, like a beast in heat. Each time it rose it patted the crack of his ass, and it made him ache for it to enter.

Megan withdrew her fingers from his anus. He could feel the cold air rushing in on his wide-open ass.

"What a lovely sight," Megan said.

Ashley lifted him to a squatting position, his calves resting on her powerful thighs. Her cock pointed skyward, just inches from his closing opening. She pulled him to her and took his nipple into her mouth. Her tongue ran circles around the areola. She took a bite on the tip and Kevin almost ejaculated.

She pushed him, encircling his face with both palms, drawing his mouth to hers.

"I wanna be inside you."

He nodded, eyes half closed.

He felt Megan spreading his ass cheeks while Ashley pulled him lower. Her cock head touched the elastic ring of his rectum. Then with a wild thrust, she was inside him. Her cock conquered his tunnel with a single charge. It slithered up, like a mighty anaconda, scraping his tender walls and burying her to the hilt. Kevin ejaculated immediately, sending streams of cum on her toned stomach, his body shuddering powerfully.

"Oohhh, lovely mess you've made, Kevin."

"Su...su...suddenly you know my name?" He ground himself on her cock, and Ashley moaned.

"Fuck! This is so sexy," Megan said. From behind him, he felt Megan's cock, brushing against his spine. The elder sister wanted to join the fun. He felt her moving and realized she was jerking off.

Ashley's hands looped under his legs, pulling them up, parting them. Staring into his eyes, she began to fuck him, her cock sliding in and out of his ass as she lifted him, then pushed up to meet his descent.

She settled into a rhythm, gliding her shaft in and out of the hole lubed by her sister's spit. Kevin clenched, maximizing the pleasure on her swollen tip, her cock vanishing inside of him. One of his hands moved to grip the chair's backseat. Ashley watched his expression, working his ass just as much as she was working herself.

Kevin felt Megan's release before he could hear her. A warm sticky fluid hit his back and started dribbling down.

Megan moaned. "Yes, yes, yes, oh fuuuck!"

A second squirt hit his ass, then flowed down the crevice between his buttocks, until it met Ashley's cock. The rod of flesh pumped it inside his ass, adding it to the fluid party inside his anal tunnel.

"Oh, fuck." Megan squirted, splashing ropes of cum that decorated his ass again and again.

"Yessss." Ashley hissed, closing her eyes and tilting her head back.

The chair creaked as she began to bounce him on her cock, their bodies becoming slick with sweat.

Kevin's cock was hard again, bouncing freely, slapping her muscular abs.

Ashley's voice became higher in pitch; each exhale accompanied by a slight gasp as her cock hammered him. Her pleasure reached a crescendo, and she continued to pummel his ass frantically. Her hot load hit deep in his bowels, conquering him.

"Yes! Ball don't lie; ball don't lie." She screamed. "And Oneeee!"

She experienced ecstasy as his squeezing, massaging ass milked and hugged her cock. She shot rope after rope into him, some shallow, some deep. She kept pumping all this time. Her cock steadily moved into the flesh tunnel that was convulsing around it happily. Kevin stared at the mask of ecstasy on her face, enjoying the powerful feeling of making another human burn up in lust.

Finally, long after she had stopped cumming, her body, exhausted, collapsed into the chair. Both of them were breathing hard, enjoying the afterglow. They sat facing each other for a couple of minutes, Kevin feeling her cock softening deep inside him. Her hands roamed his body. Kevin buried his lips in her long neck and slowly kissed her.

"Oh, Melvin."

"Asshole," he gave her a love bite.

"I'll tell everyone that you're responsible for the hickey and I'll be the envy of Alpha Pi Alpha."

"Hey, what about me?" Megan pulled him, and Kevin arched backward. She pulled his head back all the way for an upside-down kiss.

"What about me?" Megan said when she was done tasting him.

"What about you?"

"You only did her."

"Hmmm..." Kevin tried to get off Ashley, but she grabbed his thighs.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"You're a greedy pig, that's what you are, Ashley," Megan said.

Ashley kissed Kevin's chest and turned him around, so he was facing Megan but still sitting on her lap. "There."

Kevin gently closed his hand around Megan's wet cock and started massaging it. His other hand went to her heavy balls and played with them.

Megan closed her eyes. "Harder," she whispered.

Kevin clamped down on her cock, and started pumping it. The glans appeared and disappeared into his palm. He leaned and gave the slit a lick, tasting her warm fluids.

"Harder on the family jewels." Megan clasped her palm around the hand massaging her balls, and squeezed. "Oh yeah." She pulled her hand off.

"Hey, I know what I'm doing." Diana gave him a week-long full-time course on testicle pleasuring. He graduated with honors. Kevin placed his thumb on the side of her sack, and the pointer finger on the side facing her back. Very gently he held the skin between his fingers and slid them down the length of her sack. He let go and started over from the top, but not before he gave the seam a wet stroke with his velvety tongue.