Family Issues Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my God," Megan said.

"Oh, my," Ashley said. She was beginning to harden under him.

Kevin resumed licking Megan's testicles. He played around with them, keeping his tongue wide and flat, and painting a figure-eight motion around her sack. He traced his tongue from the back of her scrotum along the seam to the front.

Megan's hard cock rose and heaved. The intensity of Kevin's talented tongue on her balls caused firecrackers to explode inside her head. Suddenly, she couldn't help it, and she peed. A yellow sprinkle arched from her cock. Some of it landed on Kevin's back, and some of it sprayed on Ashley's chest.

"Hey!" Ashley roared.

"S...sorry. In...in...in your mouth." Megan huffed. "Put me in your amazing mouth."

Kevin swallowed the shaft to the hilt; her cock went all the way down his throat.

"Oh, so good." Megan moaned.

Kevin did not back off; no matter that there was now an acrid taste of piss between Megan's legs. He continued to eat her, swallow her. His head bobbed, and he set a leisurely pace.

"I can't take any more," Megan moaned.

Kevin nibbled on her cock, making it jump in his mouth. He then sucked hard on her tip, slapping her pleasure points with his tongue.

Beneath him, Ashley's cock was hard. It pointed up, lifting Kevin's less impressive cock like a crane. Ashley placed her hand on their poles and rubbed them together.

Kevin moaned as the first spurt from Megan's cock hit his palate. He closed his mouth and mewed happily at each new spurt of her steamy cum sprayed his mouth.

Megan jerked and thrust hard, almost choking him. Her legs became weak, and she pulled out and sat on the bed, breathing hard.

Ashley growled. She tried to align her cock with Kevin's entrance. She hooked her arms under his armpits, turned him around to face her again, and then decided to stand up. Kevin gave a short scream of fright. He felt for a second that he was falling backward, but then a pair of strong arms stopped him.

"Hey, big sister, help me."

Megan nodded, rose and hooked her arms under Kevin's armpits, freeing Ashley from balancing him.

Ashley aligned herself again and thrust powerfully. There was a momentary hesitation, followed by some pain, and then suddenly the tight starfish fluttered open, opening wide as his ass sucked in the broad head of her cock.

"Oof!" Kevin cried. His head snapped backward, stopped by Megan's body, and his legs lifted higher.

Ashley held for a few seconds while Kevin tried to catch his breath. A pull, and she was almost out of him. Then a forceful shove, and she rammed all the way in, swaying her hips as she forcefully tore into the fiery cauldron of his inner sanctum. The brutality of it was also something new. He savored it, like a kid on his first visit to the candy store. He tasted his powerlessness and loved the flavor.

Almost like in a dream, Kevin felt the heat enter him, going deeper and higher until the cock sank in thoroughly, stretching him wide and filling his rectum. Slam! Ashley's pubes came to a grinding halt, squashed tight against his buttocks.

"Slam dunk," Ashley whispered. "Don't close your eyes, look at me."

Ashley folded his legs backward and pulled them until they rested on her broad shoulders. What came next was a powerful, ruthless, mind-numbing mating. Ashley lunged with no remorse, holding nothing back. Muscles that could send a hundred-sixty pounds body for a slam dunk pushed her cock deep inside Kevin. Withdraw and thrust, withdraw and thrust, withdraw and thrust. Megan barely managed to hold on to Kevin's body, as she too was jerked back and forth.

Pound, pound, pound! pound, pound, pound!

His cock sent a spray of baby-making juice into the air, as Ashley's thick rod reached pleasure centers never activated before.

Phut, phut, phut, phut, phut, phut, phut, phut.

Kevin's voice rose to a new crescendo.

"Ah, Ah, Ahh, Ahh, Ah, Ah, Ahh, Ahh, Ah, Ah, Ahh, Ahh!"

He sang each time Ashley's cock was swallowed full and each time it withdrew.

Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap.

Plunging and plowing, Ashley fucked Kevin at a furious pace, stabbing into his clinging ass with a ferocity that made his walls vibrate. Her cock was devouring him, breaking him to pieces. He was giddy and faint, and his mind was in another place.

Another orgasmic fury hit him, and this time his cock wasn't even hard. His rectum walls started an uncontrolled spasm. They closed and opened, and sucked on Ashley's cock, tugging on it in a vice grip, pushing it out and then a heartbeat later sucking it back in, squeezing moan after moan from Kevin's lips.

He slumped backward into Megan, completely drained. His ravaged anal tissue merely rolled over the sliding cock, just content to engulf the big rod in a soothing embrace.

"Beautiful," Ashley mumbled, and maintained her relentless onslaught, plowing deep into the Kevin's burning anus. Ashley accelerated, as if it were a basketball game at the last minute, her team falling behind, everyone depending on her to tip the scale. Faster she went, like a machine. Her ass cheeks flexed again and again until she roared and slammed in, spraying Kevin's passage with burning sperm, filling him to the brim with her seed.

-

Kevin ruffled his wet spikes and put on his shorts. "Hey, Ashley, is my phone charged yet?"

"Not so sure about that thing. Did you dig it up in a Mesa Verde excavation or something?" Ashley activated Kevin's mobile. "What is it, Samsung Zero?"

Megan dried herself on the bed after another shower. She didn't utter a word since their spontaneous menage a trois.

Kevin kissed her lips tenderly. "Hey? What's going on?"

"I...you know the feeling when you suddenly realize you just had a threesome?"

"Yes. High five?" Kevin said.

"That was your first threesome?"

"Pffft, hell no. But this one was the best, because all the rest were imaginary."

"I bet your threesome fantasies never included your twin sister."

Kevin rubbed her hand. "Do you regret what the three of us just did?"

"You?"

"Hell no! Twins? That's like the ultimate fantasy. Well, sort of."

"It was fun. But you're not allowed to tell anyone, Kevin. Ever!"

"What do you take me for? A gentleman never kisses and tells. He shows a video."

She laughed "You gotta promise, Kevin."

"What happens in Vegas. Look, Megan, we all drank a little too much from the Vin Jaune."

"Right. It was the wine." Megan pulled him in, and he felt her hardening.

Ashley finished drying herself and tossed the towel on the floor. "I call dibs on the leftovers." She greedily dug into the plate, but then noticed Kevin looking at her. Suddenly, aware of her little tits standing to attention, and the rest of her display, she blushed and donned a robe, blowing Kevin an air kiss when she was decent.

Underneath the bravado, there was a sweet but vulnerable girl, insecure about her looks, just like her sister. Kevin always envied people who were at the top of the social and financial ladder. He always seemed to struggle for crumbs of recognition by his peers.

But it seemed that everyone was fighting a battle. Some were fighting a harder battle than most. Kevin thought of Helen. He suddenly realized that he missed her smiles, their banter, and the funny way she laughed at his jokes. He was going to see her in two hours, and the thought filled him with joy.

He pulled on his shirt. "Life, it's not simple. Everyone is struggling." he said.

"What?"

"Just something that occurred to me. Everyone is fighting inner demons, even Alpha Pi Alpha girls."

"Ooh, so deep." Megan pulled his shirt up and kissed his belly button.

"But true."

"That's life for you. What can you do?"

"Be kinder to each other, I guess? Take on life with someone, so you don't have to face it alone? You never answered my question, Megan."

"Okay, I'll sit on your face if that'll make you happy."

"I never asked you that but hold on to that thought. I asked you about being my girlfriend."

Megan sighed. "I just finished my diploma, and I'm going back to Seattle in two weeks. So unless you're into long distance relationships..."

"I'll be your girlfriend!" Ashley jumped.

"No, you're not. Ashley is going back home too."

"I'll stay. I always wanted to major, in...what was what you said you're studying, Kevin?"

"Computer Science."

"Yeah, that."

"Why are you so stressed about a girlfriend?" Megan said. "Ginger told me you just got out of a bad relationship."

"Because I'm twenty-one and I never had a real girlfriend."

"As opposed to a fake one?"

"You know. Someone to walk hand-in-hand in the street with and dream together? I want...I need...someone."

Megan gave him a hug that made his ribs protest. "I wish I could take you to Seattle with me."

"I'll be your girlfriend." A tiny black dress stood in the doorway. Inside that dress was Sharon Richardson with her hands on her hips. Kevin thought that if there ever would be a Tinder commercial, that would be it.

"Sharon, meet door. Door, meet Sharon." Megan covered her nakedness with a blanket. "Didn't your mom teach you to knock?"

"I'm always welcome, so why bother?" Sharon shrugged. "I heard from the other girls that you're still here, Kevin. I came to apologize."

Kevin raised his eyebrows. The last thing he expected from this girl was regret.

"Sorry that I was an asshole yesterday. All I wanted was, well, you know what I wanted."

"Yeah, about that, you've got a minute to drink one glass of Vin Jaune, before the police storm this room and take you."

She sat down on the bed between him and Megan. "You could have just said no, Kevin, you didn't have to run away."

"You're what, six feet tall, Sharon?"

"Six-two."

"I'm five feet and... well, the number of extra inches depends on the bullshit mood I'm in. I never met a futa girl who couldn't KO my ass. It's stressful, in a rapey kind of stressful way."

"Sorry." Sharon kissed his cheek, then smelled his neck.

"I just showered. That's the second time you're doing this."

"There is something about your BO."

"Gross."

Sharon leaned over again and breathed deep. "It's intoxicating."

"I know," Ashley said. "Freakish, right?"

"I shower regularly, and I always use deodorant. I don't smell."

Sharon shrugged. "If you're looking for a girlfriend for all those things you said, then count me in. I'm not moving to Seattle."

"You wanna be my girlfriend?"

"Don't feel intimidated because I'm out of your league. I'm out of everyone's league."

Megan rolled her eyes.

Sharon's beauty was mesmerizing. Her lips sculpted, and her deep blue eyes painted by an artist. Kevin found it confusing. "Didn't you use to date Justin Bieber, no, not him. What's his face? That Justin Bieber looks alike, the drummer from Arctic Banana. Robert?"

"Rob Fulton. Only because my agent told me the tabloids would be all over it. He's a douchebag and the biggest phony. I want someone real, not made of plastic."

"Me?"

"You're massive cute and super-hot. Half the girls in Alpha Pi Alpha are already in love with you. You said it. Spot on. Someone to walk hand in hand with and dream together. That was beautiful. My life kind of sucks ass right now and someone like you in it would be an immense improvement."

"Did you hear that, Ashley?" Megan smirked. "Sharon Richardson's life sucks. The poor thing."

"I'll call Ana to come over with her violin. Tell her to play something sad."

"Assholes," Sharon said.

"You're one of the top models in the Julian agency. Last week you went to a party with Snoop Dog and Eminem. Every time a movie needs a pretty face in the background they use you. Your life is a musical, with tons of sugar and cherries on top."

Sharon waved her hand in dismissal. "I hate everyone at the agency. All the girls are snakes, and the photographers are dipshits. They call me Udders and Super-Cow behind my back."

Megan laughed.

"Hey, be nice." Kevin kissed Sharon's cheek because apparently everyone was fighting a battle of sorts. Even supermodels. "I'll think about your offer, Sharon. Right now, I need a huge favor from the three of you. Next Bid Day, please make sure that Ginger is selected."

"I thought she was an asshole," Megan said.

"It's critical to her. My mom always said that when people around you act small, you should be the bigger man. So please, do that for me, because I asked you to."

Ashley nodded. "I'll make sure she's in. By the way, Kev, you've got a massive amount of unread messages on your phone."

"My ex has a hard time letting go."

"They're from 'Dad.'"

"What?" Kevin jumped out of bed and grabbed his phone. There were several messages from his father, both text messages, and WhatsApp.

The first one read. "Call me, ASAP!"

The next read. "Kevin, the last check you sent me bounced. What happened?"

Another read. "Kevin, I need the money today. Please call me."

His father almost lost his failing business, and now he had to rely on his son's charity. He always told Kevin that if the monthly payments were too heavy of a burden, then Kevin should stop sending them. That was a pretence. A game people play, which made it possible for his father to keep a little dignity. Now the pretence was over.

His father's messages sounded desperate, and Kevin's heart squeezed. When he was young, he thought the only thing that could harm his dad was kryptonite.

"Kevin, what's wrong?" Megan said.

He shook his head, too numb to speak.

But why the hell did the check bounce, when he had a sufficient amount in his account? It must be a mistake. Unless...

Kevin dialled, his fingers shaking on the numbers.

"Hey, Baby."

"Diana, what did you do?"

"I called and called, and texted you, and...you didn't even bother to write me a single..." She choked, and her voice broke. "Something. You gave me the silent treatment."

"You deposited the safety check I gave Helen for the unpaid rent, didn't you? You stole the check and deposited it."

"Got your attention, didn't it?"

"Diana, listen, and listen good." Kevin tried to control his voice. "This is no game and no joke. My father is in deep trouble-"

"Come home, Kevin."

"You selfish-" He ground his teeth. Attacking Diana would be satisfying but counterproductive. Family before selfishness, his mother always said. "I need that money ASAP. I'll tell Helen that you stole the check."

"That won't help you, baby. I just want to talk. Come home, and I promise everything is going to be alright. Come home, Kevin." Her voice broke, and she started sobbing. "Please...please come home, Kevin. I just want to talk."

-

It felt surreal, ascending to the top floor, up to the Brion penthouse. That place was like a sink hole. He could keep away but only so far. On the other hand, it felt like coming back home. A home that robs you of your dignity and rights, but home nonetheless. His life was a circle, and Diana reigned at its center.

He opened the door with his key, intending to go straight to Helen, but Diana waited in the hallway. Her red hair shone in the setting sun's light. A devil woman, painfully beautiful. Her eyes were puffy and red. When Kevin entered, the dam broke open again. She ran to him and gave him a crushing hug. Her slim form enveloped him and her smell, the familiar daffodil perfume she used, flooded his nostrils. That was Diana. Beauty and the beast sharing one body, abusive and loving at the same time. He melted into her like one puts on an old robe.

She kissed his eyes, his mouth, his neck, his ears, countless times. "I'm so sorry, baby." She sobbed. "I never meant to."

"Diana." He said tenderly. "Please stop."

She hugged him tight, her head on his shoulder. "I never meant to hurt you."

"Diana, my father needs the money you took."

"It's okay."

"No, it's not. My dad borrowed money from the O'Sullivan brothers. These guys don't play games. If he doesn't come up with the monthly payment they won't take him to court, they'll take his car, house, and business. Then they'll go medieval on his ass."

She pulled back. "I know all about your dad, Kevin. He has nothing to fear anymore." She hugged him again. "I can't believe that you're here."

"What do you mean he has nothing to fear?"

"I bought your dad's promissory note from the O'Sullivan brothers. They'll never bother him again."

"What? How?"

"I'll show you." She ran to her room, pulling him behind her.

"Diana, wait. What do you mean you bought it? Where the hell did you get a 125 K from?"

"Doesn't matter. All that matters is that you're here." She half-dragged him into the familiar room. The floor was again covered by piles of laundry. Diana pulled a ring binder with several papers from her closet and opened it on Kevin's old desk. "See? That's it."

Kevin checked it out. It was indeed the loan his father took against his electronics store. The terms of missing payments included selling the business.

"How?"

"It's okay, baby. Your father is okay. I took care of everything. I just want things to go back to normal, just like they were two weeks ago."

What they had two weeks ago was as normal as Nina in Black Swan. Kevin tried to wrap his head around the implications and went numb. "You can't just pretend that nothing's happened."

"I hurt you; you hurt me. We hurt each other. Doesn't matter. We're bigger than that."

"I hurt you?"

"You slept with Nadine."

Kevin nodded.

"You're not even trying to deny? I don't care, Kevin, I love you. I forgive you."

"You forgive me?" He shook his head. "Amazing. What if I say no, Diana?"

"What?"

"No to going back."

Her eyes became round, he thought that she was about to cry again, but then they became hard. "The promissory note gives me the right..." She paused.

The right to sell his father's electronic shop for peanuts and still sue him for the rest of the debt. His father was not out of the woods yet; he just traded his creditor. With the O'Sullivan brothers, it was simple. They were all about sucking his dad dry of every cent they could put their greedy fat hands on. Diana wanted something else entirely.

"You borrowed money from Nadine, didn't you?"

"You left me no choice, babe."

"One hundred and twenty-five grand? Jesus, you stupid- Do you have any idea what this woman does for a living? What did she ask for in return?"

"You left me no choice, babe."

Kevin sat down on the bed, defeated, and buried his face in his hands. He was trapped. Forever. The deal Helen had offered, at least had a foreseen future where he would be out of jail. 'Be my little sister's boyfriend for a year.' Now Diana had his father by the balls. He was going to grow old side by side with this devil woman.

"Hey." She kissed his neck and pried his hands. "Hey."

"I..."

"Why is it so difficult to accept?" She said. "We'll just pretend that the last two weeks never happened. Nothing needs to change."

He nodded. "You won, Diana."

"It's not a war."

"Check and mate. I'm all yours."

"Stop it, baby!" He felt her hands on him, rubbing his back. She unbuttoned his shirt and nuzzled his neck. "I love you so much. You know that I do."

That was Diana 101. Extortion and threats on the one hand, talk of love on the other.

"I've made a lot of decisions these last two weeks, Baby. I'll be different, you'll see. I'll be a kinder person, not just to you, to everyone. I'll never take you for granted again. I realized how important you are to me. I love you."

"You're not in love, you're obsessed. It's unhealthy."

She kissed the ridge of his nose, his lips, and ears. She pulled his shirt off, and kissed his chest, sucking his sensitive nipples. She then kissed his abs, planting her luscious lips on each one.