Family Issues Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers traveled farther down, to the place Diana never allowed him even to touch. He reached, feeling Nadine's wetness, slipping his fingers easily between her swollen lips and into her liquid warmth. He dipped down to slide two fingers right up inside and curled them to apply pressure, rubbing gently and steadily.

Nadine squirmed under Kevin's touch.

Her juices covered his fingers, then he nestled into the top of her slit and pressed onto the raised bump of her clit. She rolled her hips up again, fucking his fingers. Kevin pushed back in counterpoint each time she thrust. His other hand joined the dance, crawled and reached for her massive anaconda. He started massaging, letting his fingers slide against the panties' silk.

He pulled again, looking down at her, watching her lips part and her breath quicken each time he pressed into her. He reveled in the rippling of her breasts as she moved and the flushing of her skin. Finally, with three very long, hard thrusts, each accompanied by a deep guttural moan, she came. She tensed, closing her legs. Her vaginal muscles clamped around Kevin's fingers, and a warm stream of liquid poured over his palm.

"Kev... Kevin."

Kevin didn't stop massaging her panties over her iron-hard anaconda. She slapped his hand, but he held on, rubbing faster. She grabbed his hand but was too late.

Nadine screamed her ecstasy, and her cock started spewing massive amount of warm baby-making liquid. Her cock jumped around in her panties, darkening the silk, filling it, until it started dripping out on the bed.

It took her a few minutes to start breathing normally again.

"I'm fucking soaked." She wiggled out of her underwear. Kevin grabbed her soft anaconda; it was slick and messy in his palm, and he played with it, squeezing it like a toy.

Nadine suddenly growled and switched positions. She straddled Kevin and latched her mouth onto his nipples while she worked his dick with her free hand. Her hand grabbed his buttock, and Kevin hissed as she squeezed the red mark left by Sin's crop.

"That will teach you to not go into dungeons with crazy ladies."

"Said the crazy lady."

Nadine grabbed his hips and rolled again onto her back, pulling him on top of her. She lifted him, effortlessly, like he was a pillow and not a young man. She then pulled her hardening cock under him, pushing him down again. His ass cleft closed around her slick member. Nadine pushed him a little, making him slide onto her wet cock.

"You do make me kind of crazy," she said and pulled him to her. She just held him for several minutes, her cock hardening between his legs. Her head pressed against the curve of his neck, breathing in. There was something about his scent she found irresistible.

He tried to pull away, but she locked her hands around him, keeping him close.

She pushed him up again, lifting him in the air, spreading his legs. She watched his face as her cock went up and bumped against his skin. The head of her massive cock was red and angry again. She pushed Kevin's body a little until the monster's head found a perch in his tiny starfish. Gently, Nadine pushed against his butt and lowered him. Her slickness and her own cum drip lubricated his entrance. Slowly, she dipped her throbbing cock into Kevin's butt.

Kevin closed his eyes when he felt the head stretching him.

"No, open your eyes; look at me, baby. I've never met anyone with purple eyes before."

Nadine felt the head open up his outer sphincter, then she felt the pressure from the inner ring. She pushed him back up and lowered him again. His inner circle slowly expanded, feeling like a gentle wave riding along the head of her cock.

"Jesus, I forgot how big you are. Oh, God," he sighed. They both knew that she was in. Nadine paused to allow him to adjust to the new sensations, then she started rocking her hips little by little, drawing him deeper and then pulling back. His tunnel bathed her cock in wet heat and pressure. She watched her cock sink slowly into him, stretching him like no one else could.

"Down, baby, all the way."

Her hands rubbed his thighs, encouraging him and taking his attention from the pain in his butt. Slowly, her snake disappeared inside his tight ring as more and more was fed into him. Kevin clenched his ass. His muscles gripped her cock, squeezing it, and Nadine moaned. She gave one last pull and felt his tiny ass on her pubes. Her entire fantastic length was inside him.

She looped her hand behind her neck, watching his athletic body speared on her member.

"You're beautiful, Kev."

He nodded.

"You're also an asshole."

He nodded.

"Ride me."

"Huh?"

Her hand went to the floor and found Sin's discarded crop. She swished it and tapped his back gently. "Giddy-up."

"Put that damn thing away."

Kevin's hands went to her shoulders as he wiggled his hips, taking her within as he spread his knees farther. With a shaky sigh, Kevin oriented himself on her, settling down. A small whimper burst forth when he felt her flex her cock within his tunnel.

"Ride, baby."

Placing his hands on her beautiful mounds, he started to grind against her, losing himself to the rhythm. Despite the soreness in his buttocks, he thrust against her, his hips following the tempo. The friction between their bodies created electricity. Her hands slid along his body, her nails raked lightly down his chest.

"Kevin."

"What?" he huffed.

"Kevin."

Kevin lowered himself and gyrated faster on her colossal womanhood, his hole stretching wide at the girth of her monster. His tunnel walls stretched out around her shaft and flexed. His little ring hugged her shaft lovingly as he started going up and down. His strong muscles, those of a jogger and a diver, set the steady pace. Never stopping.

He went all the way up and back down again, watching her smile turn to lip-biting as she fought her climax. Kevin's face was flushed, and beads of sweat rolled down his body to the crack in his ass and mixed with her own fluids.

Something touched the right button, and Kevin came first. He stopped and looked surprised at his own seed shooting into the air and landing on her caramel breasts.

"Don't stop!"

She started thrusting up in earnest, plunging deep, making him moan. Her massive balls hit his ass with an obscene slap each time she bottomed inside him.

A moment later her balls flexed and contracted, and she shot her first squirt of seed deep inside Kevin's body. "I'm crazy about you," she whispered, surprising herself with a sweet moment of vulnerability.

--

Kevin's finger played on her lips, travelled down her chin, down her neck and all the way to her belly button.

Nadine sighed, taking him in. She felt absorbed by purple eyes and his smile. She cared for him deeply. No, care was a weak word for how she felt about him. He made her vulnerable, and that vulnerability was half the excitement. Still, vulnerability was a luxury she couldn't afford.

There was only one other person for whom she cared in this world, and Iman was safe behind tall walls and protected by armed guards. Her feelings for Kevin left her exposed and naked.

She placed her hands around his neck; her muscles flexed. All she had to do was squeeze, and she'd be safe again.

Kevin kissed both her hands, one after the other, and tasted her sweat; Nadine sighed and pulled them off.

He grabbed his mobile from the floor and started texting.

"Who the hell are you texting at two a.m.?"

"I'm making a Snapchat story of us having sex."

She rolled him to the side, took a bite of ass-cheek, and Kevin yelped. Her hand, almost absent-minded, went down and started playing with his soft cock. Squeezing it.

"I'm texting Helen. I told her that I was on my way before you tricked me into staying and giving you two hundred orgasms."

"We didn't do it doggie-style, so you can't count in dog years."

Kevin shrugged.

"Are you...? You and Helen?"

"What?"

She frowned. "Never mind."

"Oh, no, no. Nothing like that." He faked a laugh. "No. No."

"Try not protesting so much."

"We're just good friends," he said.

Nadine rolled and grabbed her Treasurer cigarette pack. She offered Kevin a cig.

"My mom used to say that it's a nasty habit."

"She's like a Forrest Gump box of chocolates, your mom. Mark that one off. You always know what you're gonna get. Prude."

"Hey."

"What is she like?"

"My mom? She died three years ago."

"Helen. She's nothing like Diana? Right?"

"Hell no. Helen is so funny and smart and sweet, and kind. She's amazing."

Nadine felt a wave of hate for the woman she didn't even know. There was no denying Kevin's attraction to her. Even now as she touched him, she felt him harden again. But when Kevin spoke of Helen, his purple eyes shone.

"She's like Tom Hanks sweet, Princess Di generous, and Bruce Willis in Die Hard brave, all inside the body of a shy Julia Roberts."

"Great," Nadine growled and turned on her side, her back to him. "Just fucking great."

Kevin hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek softly, surprised when he found wetness there. "Hey, what happened?"

"Shut the fuck up!" she growled.

The Nadine Kevin knew had three modes. Angry, very angry, and furious. This was a new one. He stared at her confused. "What?"

"I'm just fucking tired."

"Did I do something wrong?"

"When did you ever do anything right?"

He hugged her head to his chest and covered her lips and forehead with soft kisses. For the time being it was enough for her.

--

The long drive home was silent, mainly because Diana curled in the backseat and snored for three hours. She didn't reek of alcohol, which was surprising, and it didn't look like she was on anything more substantial either. She was just exhausted.

She didn't ask him anything, and he didn't feel he had any right to ask her anything.

From time to time he stared at her in the rear-view mirror. She smiled in her sleep while she hugged a mysterious black suitcase and a box.

Kevin wondered if this was what his life would look like from now on. Her abusive love every day of the week, with short escapades into the arms of Nadine.

At five a.m. they reached the Brion penthouse. He asked Diana if she wanted to take a shower, and she just gave him her innocent smile and claimed his lips with a passionate kiss. She then curled up on their bed, and immediately fell asleep, still smiling.

Her ability to wrap herself in a bubble was something that he would never be able to grasp. There was no way she didn't taste Nadine's cigarettes on his lips.

After showering off the stench of the night, he went to the kitchen to grab something before going to bed, and was surprised to find Helen asleep there. Her head rested on her left hand, and her magnificent blonde mane was spread across the kitchen table. Early morning sun said hello from the balcony and kissed the unmarred right side of her face. It felt wrong somehow, because Kevin was now used to her scars and her eyepatch. They were non-interchangeable parts of this woman who had become an essential part of his life.

Helen moaned in her sleep. She was probably having one of her nightmares again. The subject was too delicate, and she never brought it up, but he assumed she suffered from some form of PSTD, courtesy of her service in Iraq.

He touched her shoulder and shook it lightly. "Hey, funny Valkyrie."

"What time is it?" She blinked and coughed.

"Five thirty. I know you like my cooking, but hey, relocating to the kitchen is one step too far."

"I waited for you." She rubbed her eyes. "Must have fallen asleep."

"Why?"

"Sometimes when I'm tired, I fall asleep. Weird." Helen yawned into her fist.

"Why did you wait?"

"You sounded distressed on the phone, and I didn't know where you were. I was worried."

"Had a crappy moment when you called, that's all. But I'm okay now."

"Wanna talk about it?"

He opened the fridge and pulled out the milk and grabbed the cereal box with the smiling tiger from the Lazy Susan wall cabinet. "Cereal! When I'm hungry, thirsty, and lazy at the same time."

"Kevin?"

"Want some?"

"Kevin?"

"It has..." He read the print on the cereal box. "Vitamin E, riboflavin, and folate. Who can say no to riboflavin?"

"Do you remember the presidential debate, when Anderson Cooper kept asking Donald Trump about 'grabbing the pussy'?"

"Yeah, what a dick—he stole my move."

Helen gave a short burst of laughter. "Cooper asked him four times, and Donald kept changing the subject."

"So?"

"You're always doing just the same. Not just now, Kevin. All the time."

"Doing what?"

"Dodging."

Kevin inflated his cheeks. "I'm too embarrassed to talk about what happened."

"Come on, how bad could it be?"

"Worse?"

"Whatever horrible thing you think you did last night, it can't be that bad."

"You'd be surprised."

"Kevin, you're my role model for compassion and generosity."

"I'm a big phony, that's what I am. Look, my mom used to say that bad deeds and good deeds—"

"Are rewarded in this life, not just in the afterlife." Helen shook her head. "You told me, more than once. Immanuel Kant, not Jesus Christ. I think she's part of the problem."

"My dead mom?"

"I know it's a soft spot. Look, I don't mean to disrespect her memory. I learned my lesson the last time, okay? She was obviously an amazing person."

"She was."

"I get it, I wasn't cynical." Helen nodded. "But maybe, just maybe, she set the bar too high?"

"What bar?" Kevin tilted the Organic Valley cardboard, and a large clump of curdled milk dropped on his mountain of flakes.

"Oh, yeah, we ran out of milk."

"Crap."

"Wait here for a sec," she said.

Helen went out of the kitchen, and Kevin leaned back and massaged his temples. He felt the aftershock of the crazy night all over. His buttocks still hummed where Sin's crop marked him, and he knew that if he just closed his eyes, he wouldn't be able to open them again.

"Look." Helen returned with a photo album. The photos on the first page were all taken on a farm of sorts. There were apple orchards, growing in straight, neat rows, and a lazy river snaking between cedar tree-covered hills in the background. Most of the photos showed a dark woman with an auburn afro and green eyes, wearing overalls. In one picture, she had one hand on the wheel of a yellow tractor she was riding, and with the other she balanced a blond toddler on her knee.

"Is that—?"

Helen nodded. "My mom and me. She tried commune life in the late eighties, near Finn River, Washington."

Kevin stared at the woman in the picture, then back at Helen. "Really? That's Fabienne?"

"Yeah, I know."

"She's black," he said.

"Louisiana Creole, actually. Well, she had some Muscogee blood in her too. But that's a Brion family secret. Don't tell anyone."

"But Diana is a natural redhead, and you look like a Norwegian queen."

"You think I didn't ask her how come she's brown and I'm so white? It was a free-love and all-the-LSD-you-can-get kind of commune. Considering the wild parties they had there, she told me I should be thankful that I'm not barking instead of worrying about my complexion."

Kevin laughed.

"She wasn't a good mom. In fact, she was a terrible mother. Despite all the prejudice and the violence in West Englewood's projects, she never made an effort to move out. She couldn't hold onto a job or a boyfriend for more than two months. She got herself arrested for drunken fights. She was an alcoholic. I think I took care of her more than she did of me."

Kevin snorted. "Sounds like someone I know."

"It runs in the genes, I guess. But you know what, Kev? My mom was nothing like your mom, but she did her best. She loved us so much. She simply accepted us for who we were. Myself with my insecurities and Diana, well..."

"Diana was a problem kid?"

"She took a police car for a joyride when she was sixteen."

"Jesus." Kevin laughed. He flipped the album's page. Six-year-old Diana wearing a tank-top and pigtails was sitting in a rowboat, pointing at a young, wincing Helen and laughing her heart out.

"Mom took this picture. We went for a rowboat ride, and I wanted to see some cows from up close. I grabbed their electric fence to help myself out of the boat and felt the shock all the way to my stupid ass. Mom and Diana couldn't stop laughing."

"It does look like a happy family."

"It was. I never felt anything but loved. I used to come from school crying, and my mom would hug me, and we would talk for hours and hours. I had only started writing my letters after she was gone, and I had no one to talk to."

"How did she...?"

"There was this big LGBTF march in Phoenix. Same-sex marriage protest. My mom was an activist, and she would drag us to rallies every week. Someone threw a firebomb when we marched. Two people were killed, and my mother got burned badly. Two weeks later she had septic shock in the hospital, which is bad news when you also have a diseased, alcoholic liver. She went into a coma and never woke up."

Kevin stared at her for a while. She tried to read him, and as always, she failed.

"A firebomb at an LGBTF march in Phoenix?" he said.

"Yeah, some group who called themselves God's Army. They caught the guy. Tom Murphy." She shrugged. "He's in jail. It was a big thing back then. You were ten? Probably too young to remember."

"I'm so sorry," he finally said in a low voice.

"It was more than ten years ago."

Kevin did the math. "If I was ten, you were eighteen."

"Almost eighteen. My mom left me no money, a few debts, and Diana to take care of. I didn't have a job or skills, so I joined the Marines. But you know what else she didn't leave me with, Kev? She didn't leave me a guidebook that makes me feel like I'm a failure every time I'm not up to par with its impossible standards. Your mom left you a super-heavy burden. It's unfair."

Kevin flinched, and Helen knew him well enough by then to know she needed to tread more carefully.

"Being kind to people isn't impossible," he said. "It's not even hard when you're used to it. It's a really low bar."

"Didn't she have any vices?"

"Of course she didn't." Kevin pulled out his mobile. "That's her."

The stunning diver in the picture wore a black wetsuit and looked like the feminine version of Kevin. She had the same bleach-blond hair and purple eyes. In her arms, Kevin's mother carried a smiling, moon-faced blond baby.

"Well, she's a beauty queen. Not that I was expecting anything else. That's Ben?"

"Aha."

"She's so young. She looks like a teenager."

"She was eighteen when she had me."

"Wow."

"Yeah," he yawned and rested his head on the kitchen table. "My father was thirty five when they married."

"Really?" She flipped through the pictures. Most depicted a tiny cottage by the seaside. Loam-colored bricks, black tiles, yellowing windows, a wet concrete porch, and a rusty garage door. An old-looking wooden promenade ran along the shore, and several restaurants stood in the background. The restaurant closest to the house had a blue neon sign that read, The Chatty Sea Bass—Where food speaks to your palate.

"Hey, Kev, is that, is that the restaurant? ... Kev? Kevin?"

His eyes were already closed, and he was snoring lightly.

--

The secret to avoid kicking dust was to hold the broom at an angle and pull it using a single stroke.

It was an endless battle, because the Chatty Sea Bass stood on the shore, and the evening winds always carried the sand back in. Kevin loved it, nonetheless. It gave him a sense of pride when the restaurant's floor was spotless. Plus, he had OCD.

"Say broom," Kevin said.

Ben giggled and clapped his hands.